Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Delight

"The beauty of a woman's wet succulent pussy is one of my greatest joys in life."

24
11 Comments 11
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I am a perpetually horny woman and today is no exception. I awake this morning to find my pussy tingling and there is no one here to satisfy my cravings. It is not my fault; I am horny by birthright.

I knew it was one of those days that I knew was going to be a long day when I got up. I am feeling sexy after a weekend getaway with my wife Rachel. Rachel is a long-legged brunette with a killer body and is three years my junior. Her libido matches mine so we often enjoy the pleasures of the flesh as often as we can. We started out as roommates then dating and I was always lusting for her nubile body. I was her first female lover but certainly not her last. After dating and sharing a home together I asked her to be my wife. Now we share a cozy home together, among other things.

I am leaning against the steamy glass wall of the shower as I lovingly caress my breasts. I slowly ease one hand down to my freshly smooth vulva, which is courtesy of Rachel and her obsession to keep my pussy hairless. I feel my fingers gliding over my smooth supple mound, instinctively I spread my legs a bit and fondle my swelling labia. Now I am pushing two of my fingers into my warm, wet twat. Leaning my head back on the steamy, glass wall, I close my eyes, as I finger my tight hole. I feel the needles of hot water stinging my body as my finger delivers titillating pleasure to my pussy.

I stand there, momentarily in a state of euphoric limbo. I am envisioning Rachel’s hands gripping my hips, and nestling her virtuous face between my silky thighs, with her tongue dancing in my slit. God it is wonderful, and I can feel my body shuddering!

The relief I so desperately desire from my morning fantasy is evading me so turning off the shower and I stand in front of the bedroom mirror letting the cool air kiss my nude body. I paw through my lingerie drawer and I select a lacy red bra with matching red panties to wear today. I know that Rachel loves to see me in red lingerie. I tuck the girls in place and my 34Cs threaten to spill out of the small, lacy cups. The dark circle of my areolas that lie under the red lace of my bra is peeking out from the lace brocade and serves as a nice sensual touch to my deepening arousal this morning. Stepping into the skimpy, red, lace panties which fit perfectly over the rise of my mons, I ease on a pair of smoky holdup stockings with lace tops, and I slip my feet into my favorite pair of three-inch black heels. I feel the muscles in my butt tighten. Now viewing my body draped in red lace and smoky black stockings I decide I look like a decadent slut as I strike a pose or two. I step into a black midi skirt, zipping it up. It is a perfect fit for the contour of my sculpted butt. I don a pale, pink top that drapes over my breasts and the hem of the top just barely covering the waistline of the black skirt. I am ready for work.

The day is never-ending and yet somewhere during the day I manage to send a very explicit text to Rachel hinting, no telling, her how I want to ravish her when I get home. That was a mistake! For the remainder of the day, I receive several texts from her detailing what she is going to do to me to satisfy my desires. At one point Rachel sent three of my favorite panty-wetting pictures, a picture of her in various stages of undress. By quitting time, I am a hot mess. My labia are swollen beyond belief and my pussy is on fire, my nipples ache and are standing tall from rubbing on the lace of my bra. I wanted my pussy licked! Driving home as quickly as traffic would permit; I am filled with the hope that Rachel is home, and she is as horny as I am at this very moment.

Arriving home, I quickly see Rachel sitting on the porch swing, her long leg bent as she sits on her foot. A halter top clings to her breasts dripping from her 36D boobs. Her pink nipples are exquisitely hard, and her large, irregular shaped, dark areolas are obvious to anyone who would look at her. She stands as I exit my truck. As I walk towards her; I can see the glint of a gold waist chain that is riding around her waist just above the black waistband of her shiny, black thong that hugs her ripe pussy. The tan, apple bottom cheeks of Rachel’s firm ass are peeking out from under the hem of her halter top and when she raises her arms to embrace me her sweet ass is exposed even more. I feel a chill run down my back. Despite all the times I have seen Rachel naked, all the times we have made love, the sight still invokes my desire to want her, and she knows this. Rachel is always teasing me with her scrumptious body.

I give her a quick embrace, a quick kiss, and a playful squeeze of her firm ass cheek which makes Rachel whisper in my ear.

“My Sue aren’t you a naughty, horny, slut today,” she says as her hand playful rubs my ass cheek.

I am backed up to the door as Rachel presses her body to mine, the door jamb in my back, and Rachel runs her hands over my aroused breasts as she kisses my neck and my ears. I can feel Rachel’s hands traveling up and down my body, gliding over each curve. Her right hand twirls my blonde hair between her fingers. Our lips meet in a fiery, passionate embrace. Rachel’s hands drop down to my hips, her soft yet strong hands gently cupping my luscious ass. I can feel a warm throbbing in my midriff bursting into life and growing more intense from her caresses.

“We need to take this inside,” I mutter which is more of a sultry moan.

We are almost to the bedroom when I press Rachel against the wall and kiss her full on the mouth forcing my tongue into her warm wet mouth which she greedily takes. Slipping my hands under her halter top and over the gold waist chain I push her top up exposing her ripe breasts. Ravenously I bury my face between her supple breasts, I begin kissing the valley of her boobs and tasting her sweat. I kiss her breasts then pinching one nipple and then the other. Rachel responds by thrusting her satin-covered mound and grinding it into my crotch. I give up another sultry moan. I feel her body on mine and I tremble a bit.

Her nimble fingers undo the zipper on my skirt, easing the zipper down and then pushes the skirt down until it slides down my legs to the floor. I am now standing there in my pink top, the smoky stockings, my red lace panties, which have passed the point of being moist and border on being sopping wet. Rachel now leads me to our bed to fulfill her promise of satisfying my lustful desires.

Rachel roughly pushes me onto the bed, yanks my pink top from me, revealing my red lacy bra underneath. Our lips lock together, bodies against each other, when the intimate kiss breaks. I can feel her breath on my neck as she kisses my ear, her soft breasts brushing my chest she whispers docility in my ear.

"Shh, don't move, don't make a sound."

I hear her. Her raspy, dominating voice and I feel my pussy tingling.

I emit a long, excited sigh and then groan in response of her divesting me of my clothes. A huge smile now spreads across her face. Her delicate hand is now tracing a line from my shoulder down my spine, until she can manipulate the clasp on my bra with her nimble fingers. My bra no longer serves a function and Rachel tosses it to the side.

With the red bra stripped from my body, the cold air quickly firms up my aching nipples to hard brown peaks. Rachel’s lips greet them, and her red lips leave a trace of Sunset Red lip gloss on my nipples. My nipples are so fricking unyielding and seem to grow firmer almost to the point of pain and yet, I love every kiss, every little love bite that Rachel gives them. Rachel draws a stiff nipple into her hot, wet mouth and licks my nipple with her rigid tongue while securing it with her teeth. I can feel a warmth in my midriff, and the heat is now radiating down to my toes, making me want to curl them. I can feel my pussy dripping, I am so frigging wet, and I smell my fragrant nectar at the confluence of my thighs and my sloppy cunt. The scent of my sex is pervasive and now her warm mouth sucks my hard nipples. A pant escapes my lips, my back arches slightly making my pussy ache even more. I lust for her mouth on my slit.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

Rachel now slides her hands down, away from caressing my breasts down to the top of my red panties. I can feel Rachel’s fingers breach the waistband of my panties. I feel her warm, moist fingers on my bare mons that is sticky with my essence. I let out a whimper of anticipation while her fingers are now tracing lines on my inner thighs which causes me to tremble.

Her fingers slowly reach the lacy outskirts of my panties and they gently run in circles on top of them, just a silly millimeter above my slit. My clit prickles as her fingers slowly draw closer to my moist split, the warmth increases, my clit throbs harder and fiercer as her fingers draw ever closer and closer. I am tossing my head in the throes of decadent passion.

Pushing my hips outwards, I am searching for Rachel’s fingers, longing for her to touch my pussy. Rachel mockingly slides her fingers away and I know she is teasing me and then she draws them back. Rachel finally has enough of teasing me and her fingers glide over the silky, red lace that is covering my clit. I emit a loud, sharp gasp that escapes my lips as her fingers cause a lightning bolt of pleasure that courses through my body. Her hands now leisurely slide up to the top of my panties reaching the waistband and slowly, gently pulls them down revealing my swollen lady bits.

I spread my stocking-covered legs then I open my glistening pussy for Rachel. My clit grows harder, and the throbbing intensifies driving me to the edge of an orgasm. I know that the pleasures I desire are not far away. My musky sensual scent permeates, fills the air, casting a spell on Rachel to reach down and taste my honey pot. Rachel’s firm fingers now slither to my opening, her fingers now once again tease me as they circle around my pulsating clit. Rachel can surely see my wetness glistening in the light, her fingers now skimming my pulsating clit. My body shudders but this time no noise escapes my lips, I am biting them. Rachel’s soft fingers now sliding over my clit again, the tingling, the throbbing is flourishing to a new height as I buck under her hand.

My body tenses, I can feel Rachel’s fingers now penetrating my sultry wetness, I feel my muscles contract and gripping Rachel’s fingers. I am trying to keep them impaled in my pussy. Much to my chagrin I relax my grip on Rachel’s fingers and she slowly exits the opening of my vagina. Her fingers glisten from my fresh wet essence. I can see how wet her fingers are because I know I am soaked. My pussy nectar is trickling down my thighs. I can feel Rachel’s hot breath on my vulva. Rachel’s rich thick, full lips part and her tongue darts out to taste my flavor, sweet and sour juices in my vivacious pink slit. I squeal as Rachel fingers my vagina again and is making me shiver. Rachel offers me her glistening fingers for me to taste my pussy juice and slowly permits me to take her fingers into my mouth and I suck on them with relish.

Rachel removes her fingers from my mouth and again resolutely eases them into my slit again and is now finger fucking my slick hole. I can feel her fingers, sliding in and out of my velvet sheath, my body adapting my tightness to her fingers every time Rachel enters me. Rachel’s lips meet my convulsing hips, kissing my pussy slowly moving towards my clit. As Rachel inches her way closer, her tongue now voraciously stretches out and licks my hard clit. I squeal.

Now Rachel has her tongue wiggling in my pussy and is licking my silky cavern. Rachel’s hand under my ass, she shoves her face firmly against my pussy which is embedded in my crotch. I cannot keep from moaning. Rachel’s long, slithering tongue makes me crazy as I feel her lapping the nooks and crannies of my pussy. I can now feel the throbbing in my clit. My heart is racing as her hard tongue continues to snake its way in circles over my clit. I thrash under her body. She is now gently pressing over that spot which I love, that spot that drives me over the edge, yes that special spot that makes me cum without fail. Rachel’s fingers continue to enter and slide out slowing, gaining momentum, and then decreasing in intensity making me ache for more. Rachel’s tongue is now cloning her fingers, varying the speed, teasing me, fucking me, until every time she slows her roll, she will hear another whimper escape my lips.

Every exhale becomes a pant as she reaches peak speed, but this time I feel a difference. Rachel’s hand starts off slower than normal and tenderly increases. Her silky lips increase in pressure, causing my back to arch and my hips press my sopping pussy into her angelic face as her fingers continue to slide in and out of my twat. Then there is her tongue, that firm tongue that is lapping my juices, darting about, inflicting a tortuous, sinful pleasure on my body. I lay there, legs spread wide as Rachel is devouring my cunt.

Rachel feels my slippery opening, my pulse, and the contact of her fingers are pushing me to climax. Her fingers drip with my juices, her lips pressing against my pubic bone just above my clit and sucking my nectar. Rachel tentatively kisses a line down my quivering pink, pussy slit, her lips pressing against my clit as she sucks on my pleasure nub. I gasp at the sudden increase in fiery pleasure racing through my body. Rachel’s fingers on her right hand continue to glide in and out of my sloppy vagina opening. Fucking me. She replaces her lips with her left hand, the change in pressure causing my clit to throb faster and it seems to swell even more.

Rachel continues fucking me, gaining speed before losing it again. Her hand never ceases movement, just circling at the perfect pace for teasing; fast enough to drive me insane, but not fast enough to drive me over the edge, not just yet.

This time I feel her apply more pressure, she is fucking me that much faster, her other fingers keep on thrusting into my opening, pumping in and out. I can feel that warm throbbing build-up behind the opening of my pussy. I feel my climax drawing closer and closer.

As Rachel continues to rub more vigorously, I can feel the tidal wave of pleasure building, rearing its head. I am riding a wave of pleasure. It breaks, the waves of ecstasy rushing around my body, making my toes curl. My pussy starts contracting and squeezing her fingers so hard it feels like a vice grip. I am balling up the sheets, and without realizing it, my back arches, and I groan out loud. I squeal sharply, a squeal that borders on being a scream.

As I feel the pleasure overwhelm my body, I cling to Rachel’s body. My pussy floods her face with the nectar of my orgasm. I wrap my stockinged legs around her to keep her in place. Once the pleasure has subsided, Rachel collapses exhausted onto the bed, her pussy dripping wet, and I am looking forward to eating my sweet Rachel’s pussy and making her cum again.

 

 

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments