Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Stand

"She was alone in her room."

5
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words


It was a Tuesday. There was no major convention in town like last week’s NASP convention, in which all sort of things went on, but that is a different story. I just got back to my office around 4:30PM from a late meeting. Sitting down at my desk I looked over to the hotel. There were a lot of windows with open drapes but no one in them. The earlier NASP left a lot of rooms open and needing maid service.

I saw a light go on off to my left. Looking over, the window drapes were already opened wide allowing a full unimpeded view in the room. A woman in panties and bra walked by the window and stopped by the bed closest to the window. A brunette with shorter hair bobbed around her neck - I would say in her mid forties - started to pull some toiletries from her carry-on.

She had a shapely body, with nice hips and ass framed by a thong and nice breasts encased in a push up bra. Hooking her thumbs into her panties, she bent down and slipped them off. She turned slightly toward the window; her shaved pussy was highlighted by the untanned triangle of a bikini bottom. She reached for the front clasp of her bra, unsnapped the clasp and pulled the bra off. She dropped it on the bed. No tan lines here.

She reached up to her breasts and rubbed them roughly like she was trying to get blood in them. She pinched her nipples and pulled them up and wiggled them. She reached down and picked up her toiletries and headed into the bathroom. She came back out of the bathroom and came to the table in front of the window. Standing at the table, totally naked, fully displaying her shaved pussy, her labia framed her clit just above the dark wood of the table. She picked up her cell phone, dialed a number and stood there while she talked on the phone.

Standing there, she became quite agitated waving her arm in the air. This caused her breasts to heave up and down. They were tear dropped and laid seductively on her chest. Her nipples hardened as she talked…..more from anger than excitement. Looking down at her pussy, her clit had become engorged with blood and stood out from her labia. There was a sheen of pussy juice covering her clit and labia. After another minute of conversation, a look of frustration appeared on her face. She brought her hand down to the phone and tapped it….probably turning it off.

Turning to the bed, she threw it on the bed and walked back to the bathroom. No sooner than she entered the bathroom she came back out to the bed. Not seeing the phone on the bed she bent down looking on the floor. Her legs were spread and her ass was fully exposed. The tan pucker hole was framed by the two orbs of her ass cheeks. Her labia hung down coated with a sheen of her girl juice. Finding the phone on the floor, she stood and turned toward the window and looked me in the eyes from across the street. Staring at me, she dialed a number and brought the phone up to her ear. Again, her arm started to wave, again causing her breasts to heave up and down.

This call was shorter,,,,,but had the same results. Her nipples were hard and there was more pussy juice coating her clit and labia. She even brought her free hand up to her breasts and rubbed each one again pinching her nipples. She reached down to her pussy and rubbed two of her fingers over her clit and through her labia. She brought her hand up to her nose and sniffed her fingers, smiled and sucked the juice off her fingers. Once she cleaned off her fingers, she made a few more comments into the phone and then brought her hand to the phone and tapped it. This time she dropped it on the bed.

Walking around the bed to where her carry-on was sitting, she rummaged through the carry-on and pulled out a vibrator. Standing next to the bed she twisted the vibrator on and ran the vibrator over both breasts and nipples. She then moved it down between her legs rubbing it over her clit and labia. She then pulled it back up to her mouth where she stuck it in her mouth and licked it clean. She leaned down and picked up the phone. She turned and with the vibrator in the other hand, walked back to the bathroom.

I was glued to my seat waiting for her to come back out. Five minutes went by. Ten minutes went by, still no brunette. I started thinking. If she is anything like my wife, she takes longer to shower. Finally after thirty minutes she came out of the bathroom. She was wrapped in a towel, a towel was wrapped around her head and she held two towels. As she came out of the bathroom, she dropped the two towels just outside the door in front of what I was later to find out was a mirror. She turned back into the bathroom and brought out the vibrator in one hand and i-phone in the other and dropped them on the towel.

She came over to the bed and rummaged through the carry-on. With all the movement, the towel started to un-wrap. She attempted to fix it but failed so she just shrugged it off dropping it onto the bed. She turned toward the window and again looked at me watching her. Reaching back down in the carry-on, she pulled a razor and shaving cream from her carry-on and walked over to the towels on the floor. Bending over, again with her ass facing the window and me, she placed them on the edge of the towels she had dropped on the floor earlier. Still naked she spread the towels on the floor in front of the mirror.

Standing, she turned and walked back to the bed. Bending over slightly, her breasts pulling away from her chest, hanging down like two large Christmas ornaments, she picked up the towel. Turning toward the window she made a production of wrapping herself in the towel. She first took the towel behind her back framing her tan skin against the white of the towel. She folded the towel over in front of her tucking the towel over her breasts. She continued fidgeting with the towel, undoing it, exposing her breasts and pussy. Then re-wrapping herself......just teasing the hell out of me. After three or four turns at it she just pulled it off and walked over to the towels on the floor.

Again, with her back to the window, she squatted down exposing her ass, her rosebud and the lips of her labia then sat down on the towel. With her back to the wall she spread her legs and pulled the towel over her breasts and stomach all the while exposing her legs pussy. She started to pull at the lips of her labia moving one way then another. She dug into the sides of her legs pulling them away from her pussy as she tried to flatten out the skin. Finishing that, she smacked her clit hard and stood up, the towel again dropping to the floor.

Naked, she once again walked over to the carry-on. She reached in pulled out a pair of scissors.. With the scissors in hand, she came over to the table. Again the wood color of the table accented her pussy. Her labia and clit were covered in a thick coating of girl juice that had a bright sheen to it. She picked up the ice bucket from the table, turned and walked back to the towels on the floor. She dropped the scissors on the towels next to the razor and shaving cream. She then proceeded into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later she came out and again turning her back to the window, spread her legs wide, bent down and placed the ice bucket full of water next to the shaving gear.

The way she paraded her ass each time she stood by the towel, she knew she had a captivated audience, whether it was me or someone else on the lower floors.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

Albeit, it is 7PM and I am sure the building has emptied out for the day. Once she placed the bucket on the floor she took both hands and lightly stroked both her legs up to her pussy…but not touching her pussy. She did this several times and then took three fingers and thrust them in her pussy. She wiggled her ass and rotated her hand several time. When she pulled her fingers out of her pussy a string of thick cream was pulled out. Twirling it on her fingers she then coated her anus and started to insert a finger in her ass. Using her other hand, she thrust three fingers back into her pussy while she twirled the finger in her ass. As she started to shudder, a stream of fluid erupted out of her pussy onto the towels. With her legs wobbling, she sank to her knees and sat down on the towels facing the mirror with her back up against the wall.

With her legs spread wide in front of the mirror, she reached to her left and grabbed a bottle of water, opened it, took a swig and then dribbled a little on her extended and engorged clit. Putting the lid back on the water, she dipped a washcloth in the bucket of water and proceeded to wipe her pussy down. Shaking the can of shaving cream, she squirted a dollop of cream on her had. She started to rub the cream over her pussy and ass. Picking up the razor she dipped the razor in water and started to shave herself. Starting at the top of her pussy, she grabbed her engorged clit between the thumb and forefinger and pulled it to the left as she stroked down the right side of her clit. Two swipes down and she pulled her clit to the right and with two more strokes and some side strokes in the crevices where her legs met her torso she started to move on to her labia.

However, she placed the razor in the bucket of water and picked up her phone as to answer the phone. Bringing the phone up to her ear, she was making hand gestures with her other hand for a minute or two. Then she brought her hand down to her pussy and started to rub her clit in circular motions. A sense of frustration came over her face and she brought her free hand up to the phone and tapped it and then holding it horizontally leaned over and said something in it and then she placed it on the towel in between her legs. You could see her moving her mouth, I am assumed she was still talking on the phone.

With both hands free now, she reached down and pinched her clit between her thumb and forefinger and pulled up on it at the same time extending it out from her pussy. Taking her free hand she again took three fingers and thrust them in her pussy. Pummeling herself for almost a minute, her fingers were coming out of her pussy coated in girl cum. Pinching her clit hard she continued to pull it out from her pussy but now she was rotating it over her pussy in an arc, all the while pummeling her pussy as fast as she could and all the while moaning and screaming into the phone in between her legs. I am sure the person on the other end of the call could her the squishy sounds of her fingers going in and out of her pussy.

As before, her body started to shudder as she started to orgasm. Another stream of juice squirted out of her pussy coating the mirror. Releasing her clit, she got on her knees and one hand, still with her three fingers of her other hand slowly pushing in and out of her pussy. Leaning forward she started to lick the glass mirror clean of her girl juice.

Sitting back down she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean. Picking the phone up she said something into it, tapped it and dropped it back on the towel next to her. Standing up she grabbed the bucket full of water and went into the bathroom only to return with it filled again. Sitting back down on the towels she again spread her legs in front of the mirror, dipped the washcloth in the water and started to wipe her pussy down with the cloth. Taking the shaving cream can in hand she squirted the cream on either side of her labia and around her anus. Rubbing it smooth over her skin, she dropped the can on the towel and picked up the razor.

Pulling down on her labia she lightly ran the razor down the sides of each of her labia. Sliding down on her back, she brought her legs up over her head then spread them wide. She then ran the razor across the sensitive skin of her taint, that strip of skin between her pussy and anus. Several more strokes and she was finished. Dropping the razor in the water, she dabbed the washcloth in the water and started to clean off the excess shaving cream. 

With her legs still over her head and splayed wide, she again started to rub her clit. She was insatiable. Rubbing circles around her clit she again took three fingers and thrust them in her pussy. As she rotated her fingers in her pussy, she again pinched her clit between thumb and forefinger and pulled left and right. Just as she started to shudder, the door to the room opened and another woman entered. Seeing the brunette on her back, the woman threw the coat off her shoulders. It dropped in the path of the door. The new woman had reddish hair and she was naked under the coat. Small breasts with large nipples and a strip of red hair above an otherwise shaved pussy, she straddled the brunette and started to rub her clit.

Just like the brunette, she thrust fingers in her pussy and grabbed hold of her clit and pulled left and right. It was like the brunette and redhead were linked together. As the brunette started to shudder, another stream of girl juice erupted out of her pussy striking the pussy of the redhead. This set the redhead off and she started to gush onto the brunettes breast and face. The volume of fluid coming out of the woman was incredible. The brunette held her mouth open trying to drink as much of the redhead's cum. As the gusher started to subside, the redhead sank down so that her pussy was smothering the brunette. As the brunette sucked the redhead's pussy, the redhead turned slightly at the waist and started to smack the brunette's clit as the brunette slowly rotated her fingers in her pussy. I could almost hear the smacking sound from across the street.......and with the appearance of a woman in the room's doorway, somebody on the floor heard the smacking, the moaning and the groaning.

With the woman watching from the hallway with a big smile on her face, several minutes of face sitting continued. The redhead started to bounce up and down on the brunette's face and smacked her clit harder and harder. She threw her head back and came up a little from the brunette's face. The brunette's face was soaked. It looked like someone dumped a bucket of water over the brunette's face. The redhead knelt down next to the brunette and started to kiss the brunette. Minutes went by with the two women kissing. They finally pulled apart and the brunette looked toward the window and smiled. They stood and turned toward the door. Naked they went into the hallway and kissed the woman on the lips. Returning to the room they picked up the coat and laid it on the bed. They crawled into the other bed and curled up, hands on breasts and pussy. After a few minutes, it was obvious that they fell asleep. I wondered if the redhead was the person on the other end of the phone call.

It was 8:30 and I had to get home. I could picture my wife laying on the bed stroking her clit and fingering her pussy waiting for me sate her.

Published 
Written by captnjac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments