Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On-Line Flirtation Part #2

7
4 Comments 4
6.1k Views 6.1k
611 words 611 words
Jenna spread her legs wider for me and I slid another finger inside. I reached forward and grasped the edge of her v-neck shirt and bra, exposing her small, perfect breasts, topped by the prettiest pink nipples. I continued fucking her pussy while I leaned forward to tongue her nipple, gazing into her eyes.

She watched me, eyes wide while I rolled my tongue around her nipple and flicked it. I leaned back and pinched the nipple between my finger and my thumb, squeezing tightly. She drew in another breath.

"Did that hurt?" I asked.

"A little," she answered.

"Good. You liked it," I said. I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled it, exposing her neck. I leaned forward and grazed my teeth on it, and thrust harder into her pussy.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked.

"Fucking you," I said. "Fucking you hard. I think it's been a long time since you've been fucked and I think you need it.

I rotated my hand so I could rub her clitoris with my thumb while I finger fucked her. She threw her head back and began moaning. Her hips were thrusting to meet my hand.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Fuck my hand," I growled. I looked through the windshield and could see the parking garage security guard driving slowly by us. I look right at him, while I continued fucking Jenna, her head thrown back in ecstasy. I could tell he wanted to stay and watch, but he kept driving.

Jenna was writhing all over the front seat and she began screaming "Oh my God. You're making me come. I'm coming so hard."

I could feel her pussy spasm as she came. My fingers were coated in her juices. I slid them out and looked right at her while I slid them into my mouth "Mmmmmmm ...

EmiliaGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaGee

delicious," I whispered.

She couldn't take her eyes off me. She just stared as I continued licking my fingers. Finally she spoke "This is really the first time you've ever been with a woman?"

I continued licking and staring at her. I leaned forward and sucked her nipple into my mouth again. She moaned.

I leaned back, looking at her sprawled on my front seat with her shirt open and her nipples exposed, legs spread wide.

"That pussy is mine. From this moment on that pussy belongs to me. You don't fuck anyone unless I approve it. That includes your wife. You can't even fuck her unless you text me first and ask for my permission. Do you understand me?" I asked.

She nodded.

I grabbed her nipple and pinched it "You don't nod. You answer me. Do you fuck anyone without permission? Does that pussy belong to me?"

"I can't fuck anyone unless you say so," she said. "My pussy belongs to you."

"That's right. I am going to make you my filthy little slut. You are going to tell me every dirty thing you've ever wanted and I'm going to do it," I told her, dying to come up with new demands for her. "You will beg me to do terrible things to you. You will open your legs whenever I tell you to and your pussy belongs to me."

She looked bewildered. "How did you know? How do you know what I want?"

"I can tell you need it. You need it hard. You need it dirty and you need to obey," I said.

She leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head. "I might kiss you next time. This time I just wanted to look at my little whore with her legs spread for me."
Published 
Written by HotBlondeTonic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments