Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude Lingerie

"A new business venture to sell sex to women"

37
21 Comments 21
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Breathing hard coming to the office from the underground, I straightened my short turquoise summer dress as I sat down on my chair, next to my colleagues. Pressing my flesh colored stocking clad knees together, I slipped a hand between my legs to my smooth naked thighs. Decorum prohibited me from sliding a finger into my naked, wet pussy. My reflection and that of my three fellow employees in the large mirror against the opposite wall reminded me of where I was. We were in the boardroom of a small lingerie company, specializing in sexy thigh-hugging stockings.

I let my gaze roam around the room. The two inner walls of the small boardroom were made of thick glass while the outside wall was a soft brown stone. Somebody removed the table in the middle of the room. A small low table stood in front of the mirror, next to a chair. The thick beige carpet gave the room a warm atmosphere.

One reason for my wetness was the sexy woman who sat across to me on the tube this morning. While looking me right in the eyes, she opened her legs to show me her beautiful trimmed pussy. Flicking her tongue over her red lips as an open invitation got my own juices flowing. I tried to show her mine but a passenger moved between us, blocking my view. That fleeting moment of naked sex was enough to make me horny as a bitch in heat. At least it took my mind off the matters at hand.

The other reason was that we got word the previous day how we must dress today. We had to wear a pair of the company’s latest sexy stockings, no underwear and an easy-to-remove dress. I never wore panties in any case, except during my period, then only a miniscule G-string. The request intrigued me and made me wet with anticipation of meeting our new boss.

I sneaked a peek at my beautiful coworkers, Maureen, Isobel and Prudence. They were wearing the prescribed stockings but each with a different kind of dress. Maureen was a tall slender woman, with a fiery bush of red hair and a winning smile. She was the production manager and wore a light green dress.

Isobel, on the other hand, was a petite brunette woman with the heart of a lioness and the drive of a giant. She was the marketing manager and could sell water to a fish. She wore a short pink skirt and blouse to hide her ample bosom.

Prudence, a typical blond and the receptionist, had the face of a cover girl, the boobs of a porn star and the legs of an athlete. She was a bit short in the brain department but made up with her winning personality. She was dressed in a skimpy white outfit, showing off her talents. She had a notepad and pen with her, ready for any dictation.

My name is Jo-Ann and I was the personnel manager of a struggling lingerie company. We were in our twenties, horny, full of life and waiting for the new owner to make her entrance.

Crossing my legs, I inspected my own image in the mirror. Two emerald green eyes, a small pointy nose and sexy lips stared back at me. I had long blond hair dropping on my shoulders. I also waxed my pussy hair. A smile appeared on my pink lips, showing off my beautiful white teeth. I was proud of my hair and my naked pussy.

By then my dress was bunched over my pussy, displaying my naked buttocks, and showing off my long tanned legs. Involuntary I brushed my fingers over my wet puffy lips, squeezed between my thighs. I gasped as my hand moved beneath the hem my dress, applying some pressure on my clit. My 36C breasts strained against the thin material of my dress, forcing the remaining button holding my tits together to hang on for dear life. My cleavage was now open to below my orbs. My naked nipples were proudly tenting up the material, betraying my lack of underwear.

The whispers of the others shook me out of my pleasure-induced thoughts. Fortunately, the others didn't see my hand slipping beneath my dress.

Suddenly, the glass door behind me opened. The mirror image revealed a beautiful female vision in black: tall, beautiful with shoulder length black hair, dressed in a buttoned-up business jacket that just reached the top of her milky thighs.

I quickly swiveled around in my chair to see this beauty from up close. She must have forgotten to put on her skirt and a blouse, because I could see the swell of her naked breasts at the neck of the jacket and the apex of her thighs beneath the hem. The naked flesh between the jacket and the black thigh-hugging stockings were at least two inches. I definitely could see a hint of her sex peeking from beneath the jacket. My gaze followed her long legs down to her comfortable black high heel shoes.

Putting her hands on her hips, she allowed us to take a good look at her before she moved to the low table. For a brief moment, I caught a glimpse of her long clit enfolded in puffy pussy lips. This woman oozed sex appeal, power and lust. Definitely, she was my kind of woman. Then she glided to the low table, swaying her hips as she walked. From behind, the cheeks of her ass were clearly visible beneath her jacket. From my low vantage point, I could see the slit of her pussy between her legs, running from beyond her pucker hole to her clit.

At the table, she slowly turned around.

"Good morning, ladies," she said in a soft, sexy voice. "My name is Victoria and I'm your new boss." She let her gaze move across her four employees. She smiled and continued softly.

"With your help, I want to turn this sorry ass company into a high-flying, profit-making, trendsetter." She delivered every word with strong feminine power. I felt blood rushing to my labia and clit. "It will take total dedication from every one of us." She leaned forward and rested her hands on the table, showing off her backside to the mirror and to us – on purpose. Her pussy dripped with juice and her puffy lips were spread open to give us a glimpse of her pink secret chamber. The cleavage between her tits was just as inviting. I could see her dark nipples against her milky skin.

I fell in love with this goddess and would have loved to fuck her.

She straightened up, looked us in the eye and continued with her motivational speech. "Unlike Victoria's Secret, we will flaunt our products. You are the living, breathing, fucking, and lovable ads for it. Everywhere you go, you will live, eat, drink and fuck our products." She stared at us to ascertain our responses. It would’ve taken more than 'fuck' to get a reply from us, but by that time my fingers played an erotic tune on my clit.

"I have designed a new uniform for all of us. This jacket will be your step- outs." She turned around for us to see what we were getting into. Then she slowly unbuttoned her jacket and let it drop to the floor to stand naked before us. "And in celebration of the new business, this will be your office dress." Her skin was milky white with small areolas and nipples on firm tits. There was a short thin strip of black pubic hair above her pussy. An erect clit stuck its neck out beneath wet puffy lips. Her black stockings and shoes were the only items on her person.

Suddenly, a moan of ecstasy escaped from between my clenched teeth. I brought myself to a climax as I watched Victoria strip to all her naked glory. My orgasm continued as Victoria put her right leg onto the chair, opening her pussy lips for us to admire. This woman had no shame and seemed to love to show off her body.

Then it hit me. Were we supposed to be undressed in the same manner? I quickly looked at the others. They just stared at her with open mouths. I couldn’t detect a hint of doubt in their eyes, only lust. Did they suddenly become a bunch of lesbians at the first sight of a naked beauty? I knew I was bisexual and loved pussy like any man or lezzy, but what about these women? If I knew that they were that way inclined, I would've had them long ago. Wasted opportunities. I just hoped that I could make up for it.

"Okay, ladies. Your turn. Strip." Victoria's voice cut off our lust, putting our modesty on the line. I heard Isobel next to me gulp. It was one thing to lust after a naked woman, but to expose ourselves to others in public, in the office, was something we had never done. My lust-induced mind was racing up and down the corridors of morality to figure out what to do. Convention said it was immoral to walk around naked for all to see your secret charms. One should keep that privilege only for your lover. What if they all became my lovers?

That did it.

I got up and fumbled with the tight buttons on my dress. I wanted to be naked, to show my body to Victoria. I wanted to impress her, to let her make love to me with her dark eyes. My excitement mounted the more buttons I undid. There was no turning back. Nothing else mattered anymore. I felt my pussy juice running down my leg. The last button snapped off as I threw my summer dress to the ground. I looked up to see my naked reflection in the mirror. My bronze tanned body, my big boobs, smooth pussy mound, flat tummy and flesh colored stocking clad legs contrasted well with Victoria's milky white body.

Maureen was next to strip. I always wanted to see if she is a real redhead. She kept a short-cropped pubic mound of red hair. I could see her outer pussy lips enfolding her inner valley, hiding her clit. Her nipples were small on a pair of fair-sized tits. She had green stockings wrapped around her legs.

Isobel hesitated for a moment, looked at me, then to Maureen and back to Victoria before she got up and excitedly stripped off her blouse and short skirt. Her large, soft breasts with small nipples were very enticing. A small V patch of brown hair above her clit pointed to her secret garden. It was her pussy lips that drew my attention. Behind a little pleasure knob hung her large labia between her outer lips. One lip had a silver ring stuck into it. Her stockings were light pink.

The blond Prudence may not be blessed with an intelligent mind, but she knew how to flaunt her charms at the right moment. We four naked women slowly turned our heads to the only clothed person in the room. Prudence scribbled something on her notepad, then as if realizing we were looking at her, looked up, her face all innocence.

"Whaat?"

Then she slowly got up, knowing that she had the full attention of four pairs of eyes. Putting down her notepad and pen, she smiled at us and with one smooth movement disrobed, leaving us panting at her sexual beauty. She had the perfect body, large succulent tits, and smooth pussy and long legs of an athlete. Damn, she was beautiful. Unlike Maureen, who was a true redhead, Prudence kept her blond secret to herself. She had white stockings on.

Still standing with our dresses in puddles at our feet, we all looked back at Victoria expectantly. Victoria, with her leg still on the chair, smiled, swiped her middle finger through her wet pussy and licked her own juices.

"You may sit down, ladies." We all sat down to cover our nakedness, suddenly aware of our state of undress. Victoria stepped behind the table again and picked up her notes. She continued, "We are also renaming the company. From now on, you work for Pussy Power." Victoria looked at me when she said it. A hint of amusement played around those dark, expressive eyes. She was enjoying this more than we did. Fuck it, if this was the way we could make more money, then so be it. It seemed as if we were part of her plan.

"Jo-Ann, as personnel manager you are now in charge of Pussy Licking, Isobel of Pussy Notice and Maureen of Pussy Wetting. Prudence, you fall under Pussy Puzzle or management and you will assist all departments." Victoria walked up to me, her beautiful pussy inches from my face. The sweet smell of her sex drifted towards me. I raised my head to look her in the eye. I shuddered as she put her hand on my naked shoulder.

BrendaDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDream

She continued, "I want you to work closely with me. These changes will take a lot of effort to pull off. I need your experience and knowledge to make it work." She turned her attention to the others. "My door is always open. There will be no secrets in this office. That's why I had the glass walls installed and why we work naked. We have nothing to hide."

As she walked back to the table, the W of her beautiful behind moved up and down, rubbing her pussy between her thighs. As she turned, she caught me looking at her pussy. She ignored it for the moment.

"Any questions?"

"How do we dress when meeting customers in the office?" Trust Isobel to be practical.

"Dressed as you are now." Victoria was not going to let us off the hook. "This uniform," Victoria slid her hands over her breasts, down her tummy to her pussy, "will be our selling and marketing strategy. Sex sells, ladies. And by the goddess, we are going to give men and women enough sex to desire our products with every fiber in their bodies."

"What about sex in the office?" asked Maureen.

"What about it? Of course, you may fuck customers if they're so inclined. You can fuck each other. Besides, I want to fuck every one of you. I'm a nympho and I need someone eating me out and a cock stuck in my pussy or ass every so often. As long as we move our products to satisfied customers, I don't mind sex in the office. Sex is our business."

Suddenly, we all crossed our legs to hide our slippery wet pussies. Thinking about the sexual possibilities had us wetting the chairs.

"If you don't have any more questions, you are excused. Oh yes. Your jackets will arrive later this afternoon. Prudence, please get rid of all the clothes on the floor." Victoria picked up her jacket and threw it over her shoulder. "Jo-Ann, please come to my office." With that, we were dismissed.

Like a puppy dog, I followed Victoria into her spacious but very personalized office. Her desk was in the far corner with two stone walls covering her back. Two beige leather chairs stood in front of the desk. One glass wall faced reception, the passage and the two offices. Against the glass wall next to my office were three comfortable leather couches. A series of beautiful bonsai trees were lined up against the outer stone wall. Her desk was of beautiful local wood to complement the stone walls.

Victoria hung her jacket on a rack. She turned to face me.

"I need you," she commanded.

"Of course, I will tell you everything I know about the business, our competitors and…"

"I need you between my legs, now." She sat on the desk and opened her legs, exposing the center of her universe to me. Instead of dropping to my knees, I gently took her face between my hands and kissed her softly on her luscious lips.

Startled, she opened her mouth and I darted my tongue at the entrance. She responded by flicking her tongue at the tip of mine. As our kissing became more passionate, I felt Victoria grinding her wet pussy against mine. My hands left her face to caress her neck, taking hold of her firm breasts. I worried her nipples between my fingers. She moaned into my mouth. Leaving her fleshy orb, my right hand traveled over her tight tummy to cover her mound. I wiggled my middle finger over her clit and slipped the first digit into her wet love canal.

Victoria broke off our kissing and lightly put her hands on my head. She wanted my face elsewhere. I dropped to my knees between her legs and took a hard look at her wet, beautiful pussy. Her aroused clit stood erect like a sea boat captain at the helm, taking charge of the onslaught of coming pleasure. Her spread-out pussy lips formed a V, like waves breaking off the bow. I could see a hint of her pink inner sanctum. Then I felt her hand on my head, urging me on. Scooping up her pussy juices dripping from her hole with my tongue, I tasted her essence.

Folding my tongue like a small cock, I entered her pussy and sucked up her juices through my straw-like tongue.

"Fuck me with that long tongue of yours," I heard her say. She clasped my head between her thighs drowning all sound. I was proud of my long three-inch tongue that could reach deep into the pussies of my lovers. In and out, it moved while I rubbed my nose against her clit, sending spasms of pleasure through her body. In and out, in and out, I fucked her pussy with my tongue.

Then I changed tactics. Flattening my tongue like a broad paintbrush, and with long strokes, I painted the length of her slit with my saliva. Repeating the strokes a few times, I ended up at her clit. Twirling my tongue around her love button, I sucked on her erection. Using small bites on her clit between the sucking, I could feel it increase in size.

"I need something in my cunt!" I heard her scream. I stuck three fingers into her wet hole and started to pump furiously. Victoria dropped back onto her desk, gripping the sides as her lust increased. We were now past pleasantries. She was ready to abandon all control to her sexual passion. Curling my fingers backwards inside her wet tunnel, I touched her G-spot with every stroke. I continued finger-fucking her till my arm was tired from the hard work.

Pulling my fingers from her cunt, I immediately stuck my face over her vulva, and wriggled my tongue at the entrance of her fuck hole. Using my pointy nose against her clit, and my tongue as a spatula, I managed to drink most of her juices. Feeling the rest dripping down my chin and over her backdoor, I carefully inserted a slippery finger into her well-lubricated pincher.

This seemed to be the trigger that sent her over the edge. Bucking her groin in my face, she arched her back with just her head and buttocks touching the desk. I sensed the tension of every muscle in her body and after a few minutes of heavy shaking, she finally relaxed. With a sigh of relief, she calmly dropped her legs over the side of the desk, leaving me perplexed.

Getting up from my kneeling position, I saw that her eyes were closed. I took it as my cue to disappear. Closing the door behind me, I had another shock. Behind Prudence's high reception desk was a daisy chain of three women in the throes of orgasms with their faces stuck to a pussy. Glancing at the wall clock, I realized the hour. In a few minutes, our first client for the day would enter and she would need our undivided nude attention.

"Ladies, we have sex to sell to clients. Now is not the time for getting acquainted with each other’s pussies.” The three scrambled from their love triangle, looking guilty as sin. "It's okay," I reassured them. "You don't have to look like you were caught with your hands in the cookie jar, or in this case your tongues in a cookie. We need to clean up for Mrs. Anderson."

As we trooped naked to the ladies room, I wondered what the public's response was going to be to Victoria's Pussy Power Company. I definitely wanted it to succeed, because I thought I was in love with Victoria. Or was I just in love with her cunt? Or pussies in general? With our new uniforms, I didn't care. I would get to see four pussies daily, maybe fuck them all and get eaten out once in a while. What about our customers? How would they react?

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments