Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Princess

"It's been a hard day at work and this is how I relax."

11
4 Comments 4
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It’s been a long day at work so when I get home I don’t expect to see you on the sofa. Your vibrator in between your legs, arousal dripping down your thighs. I drop my bag to the floor with a loud thump, I kick my shoes off and walk into the living room leaning against the wall furthest away. You haven’t noticed me yet as your eyes are screwed shut, you have a red tint to your cheeks and chest. I can see the sweat dripping down your neck, over your collar bone, and down between your breasts.

You’re whimpering into the quiet room, I can tell your about to cum. You move your hand to pinch at your nipples as you lift your hips off the sofa trying to get the right angle. Your toes are curling and I can see the muscles in your legs tense, you’re biting your lip so that’s when I decide to interrupt…

I clear my throat, “Well… This is quite the show to come home to.” I can’t help but smirk as your eyes fly open, the vibrator being flung across the room.

“Oh my god. Baby, you scared the shit out of me. How long have you been watching?” You look like a dear caught in headlights as you press your thighs back together, trying to cover up with the blanket that fell onto the floor.

I roll my sleeves up on my shirt as I push off the wall walking closer to the sofa, I pull the blanket off your lap and run two of my fingers between your thighs. I look at my fingers and see your pussy juice dripping down. “Long enough, Princess, long enough.” I lick my fingers savouring your taste.

You look up at me through your eyelashes, you know you’re in trouble. “I’m sorry, I was thinking about you and I couldn’t help my –“

“Stop. You know you’ve been a bad girl.” I sit on the coffee table opposite you. Your head drops to your chest in shame. “Look at me.” You don’t do as you're told so I grab your chin to force you to look at me. “I said, look at me. Why do you disobey me when you know you’ve done something wrong?”

You look into my eyes and see the subtle question being asked as I stroke my thumb over your jaw. You give a slight nod replying, “I don’t mean to, Miss, the thought of you turns me on so much and I just can’t help myself.”

I pull your face closer to mine by your chin, whispering against your lips whilst looking into your eyes. “Go upstairs and get the strap, as well as your choice of punishment.”

Your eyes light up at the last part, you jump off the sofa and head to the stairs. Just before you run upstairs you turn back round, walk back over to me, and place a kiss on my cheek. “You’re the boss, baby.”

I can’t help the grin that spreads across my face as I watch your naked arse run up the stairs. I can hear a buzzing across the room and realise you never switched off the vibrator when you threw you. I laugh out loud and go get the toy placing it back on the coffee table, ‘This could come in handy,’ I think to myself.

As I walk into the kitchen I hear you run down the stairs and your feet skidding across the laminate floor. “Get ready on the sofa Princess. I’ll be there soon.” I go to the fridge and grab a beer, quickly downing it then grabbing a glass of water and a glass of ice.

Walking back into the lounge and I see you sat patiently on the sofa. I walk around and place the glasses on the coffee table next to the vibrator and strap. I turn and look at you and my jaw drops as my mouth goes dry.

You’ve put your hair up in a messy ponytail, butt arse naked on the sofa. You’re sat on your knees with your hands on your thighs. “See, you can be a good girl for me, Princess.” I can see the red tint on your cheeks creep up from your chest at the praise.

“Now, lay down on the sofa and spread your legs, no touching. You understand?”

“Yes, miss,” you say as you reposition yourself on the sofa, your hands behind your back to stop the temptation.

I undo a few buttons on my shirt so my bra is showing slightly, I can see your eyes follow me as I move closer to you. I grab an ice cube from the glass and place it in my mouth. I lean down and kiss you slowly, you moan at the feeling of my cold tongue against yours. Drops of ice-cold water fall from our entwined mouths down your jaw and neck.

The ice cube melts between our mouths, I pull back and bite your bottom lip. I grab another ice cube and run it down your neck to your breasts, running the melting block over your nipples. Your back arches off the bed as they become hard. I run the ice cube further down your torso, leaving it to melt on your belly button.

You gasp at the contrast of being cold then hot as I take your nipple into my mouth. I bite the puckered flesh hard earning a guttural moan. I sooth your nipple by rolling my tongue over the area, placing a light kiss I move on to the other one giving it the same treatment.

I lick the trail previously left by the ice cube, water has spilled onto the sofa from your squirming. I take another ice cube into my mouth and run it over your pussy, you gasp and try to pull away from the frozen cube. I place my hands on your thighs keeping you in place as I spread your legs wider, running the ice cube over your clit.

You place your hands in my hair and I instantly pull away. “What did I say about your hands?”

“Not to touch, miss,” you say sheepishly.

“And what did you just do?” I pull you up to your feet turning you around and pushing you back onto the sofa. Your hands are resting on the back, arse up in the air.

Jasminehils
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasminehils

“Moved my hands, sorry miss.” You have a slight smirk on your face as you look back at me.

“Face the wall, I don’t want to see your face. You’ve disrespected me too much tonight.” I lean into your ear and whisper, “Colour?”

“Green,” you say in a breathy voice.

I place a kiss to your cheek and move back to stand behind you. I rub over your arse cheek and bring my hand down onto one, you gasp at the pain and pleasure combination. “Count for me, princess.”

I bring my hand down again after rubbing the affected area, I can see your pussy glistening in between your legs. “Two. Sorry, miss.”

“Good girl, carry on.” I bring down another blow rubbing after.

“Three.”

I carry on until you count to ten, I can hear you whimpering and sniffing as your body goes slack. “Okay, that’s enough. Come here, Princess.” I sit on the sofa and you crawl into my lap.

I run my fingers through your hair and under your eye wiping away the tears that have formed. “What colour?”

You sniff whilst looking at me, I place a sweet kiss against your lips. “What colour, baby? We can stop if you want.”

“I’m okay, just give me a second to catch my breath. That was overwhelming.” You whisper against my lips.

I press my lips against your forehead and run my fingers through your hair, my nails scratching against your scalp soothingly. We stay like this for a couple of minutes then you start to squirm in my lap. I look into your eyes and you nod your head to confirm you’re up for carrying on. “Are you sure?”

You smirk and grind yourself into my crotch, “yes miss.”

“Okay, off my lap, Princess, it’s go time.” I lightly tap your arse to motion you up.

I get off the sofa and pull the strap on up over my clothes, I pick up the glass of water and take a mouthful then offer it to you. You eagerly open your mouth to receive, you give me a smile then move over to the other side of the sofa.

I sit back down on the sofa and tap my thigh as if to say ‘come here’. You crawl over to me on your hands and knees placing a kiss to the tip of the dildo strapped to my waist, causing my hips to jerk up. You wrap your mouth around the tip and suck lightly, I can tell by the hollowing of your cheeks.

I place one hand in your hair whilst the other is on your arse kneading the flesh. I push your head down slightly and you take the dildo in as far as you can, you bob your head up and down spreading your spit along the shaft. I hear you gag slightly as you go down too far, I pull you up by your hair and pull you into a kiss. Your thighs straddle my lap as the head of the dildo bumps into your clit.

You let out a moan at the contact grinding your cunt against the dildo. I grip the bottom of the shaft as I push you away from the kiss, you slowly sink yourself down on the strap. You tilt your head back in a silent moan as your nails scratch down my back, I lean forward and bite between your neck and shoulder. You slowly ease yourself down the shaft and back up, your nails digging further into my skin as you do.

I get bored of you slowly grinding on me so as you ease yourself down I thrust my hips up. You bottom out letting out a scream as I fill you fully hitting your G-spot.

“I’m going to make you feel so good Princess, I don’t care if our roommate walks in,” I whisper into your ear as I meet you thrust for thrust.

“I know you look at her too, you’d love to be her slut too wouldn’t you?”

You keep moving on my lap moaning at my words but you don’t answer me.

“Answer me. Use your big girl words.” I move my hand to your throat and squeeze it before I run it up to your mouth.

“Yes.” You moan as my fingers reach your lips, pulling at your bottom lip. The thought of our roommate walking in bringing you closer to the edge.

You bounce on my strap as tears blur your vision, my fingers rubbing quick circles on your clit as you are brought closer and closer to the edge. The fingers on my other hand muffle your moans as I push them deeper into your mouth, drool dripping down your chin.

“Do you want to cum, Princess?” I mock, slowly bucking my hips up to meet your thrusts. You whine around my fingers, looking me in the eye. You hear footsteps down the hallway and start to push yourself off me when I grip your hips and whisper into your ear. “If you stop, you’re not going to cum.”

I remove my fingers and slow my thrusts, I eye you up and down waiting to see what you will do. You continue to buck your hips whining softly so only I can hear. Your movements stall as our roommate walks in, taking a brief pause as she took in the view in front of her.

To anyone else, you would’ve just been on my lap, but to her, she knows exactly what is going on; your messy hair and sweaty forehead giving you away. She walks closer to you, a smirk playing on her features as she grips your chin and makes you look up at her. My eyes are glued on you as you become putty in her hands, desperately bucking your hips into me.

“You’re such a desperate little whore, you’re not even bothered I’m here,” she coos, leaning down closer to you. You whine, wanting more contact with her but she holds your chin in a tight grip, not letting you move closer. “Now make a mess honey, let me see how slutty you can be.”

Your legs shake as you come on my strap as her mouth sucks deep bruises onto your skin. “Such a desperate little whore for the fake cock.”

Her hand reaches over my shoulders to rub your clit, feeling how soaked you have become. “Fuck. Are you gonna have to let me borrow her some time.”

 

Published 
Written by tech_chic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments