Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister's Wingman

"Can Bret help Eve with her problem?"

17
12 Comments 12
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Rainbows

Growing up I was always close to my sister.  There were no secrets between us. That lasted until we hit high school. That is when Eve started to shy away from me. After graduation, there were no more late-night calls into the wee hours in the morning.  Gone, were the Sunday brunches we used to love.  It’s like she was purposely avoiding me, but I didn’t do anything wrong.  At least not that I know of. 

I was driving home from work on Friday when I passed a damsel in distress.  I pulled over to see if I could help her.  She had a flat tire and seemed really upset. 

“Hey there. I’m Bret. Are you all right? Can I do anything to help you?”

“My cellphone died, and I don’t know how to change a tire.  Plus, no one will stop and help me. I’m so sorry. No one besides you, of course” she sobbed.  I’m sorry. Thank you, Bret. I’m Cassie”

“Do you have a spare, Cassie?” I asked. 

“I think so,” she said as she popped open the trunk.  I looked in and pulled the spare tire and jack out.  I loosened the lug nuts and jacked the car up to change the tire. After I was done. I wished her well and headed to my car.

“Bret, wait. I want to take you to dinner to thank you for helping me tonight. Please say yes.  Please”

“Ok, ok. We can go to dinner. There is a nice little Italian restaurant down the street. Is that ok with you?”

“Yes, it is.  I love Italian.”

We had finished our meal and were walking out together toward our cars.

“Thank you for a wonderful night as well as dinner, Cassie,” I said as I leaned towards her and kissed her on the lips. It shocked her, to say the least. 

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that,  it’s just that I had a great night and I would like to see you again.  I guess I jumped the gun a little bit” I said embarrassingly.

“I’m flattered and you are handsome but I’m afraid I can’t do that. My girlfriend wouldn’t take to kindly to me going out with you. Besides, I am happy being with her”

“OK, Cassie.  I didn’t know you were in a relationship and I don’t want to ruffle any feathers.  I hope we can still be friends and get together sometime.

“Bret, you helped me out when I needed it.  Yes, we can be friends. Here is my number. Give me a call sometime. Thanks again” Cassie hugged me and we left. 

I got home and showered.  I was just sitting down to watch a movie when my phone rang. It was Eve. 

“Hey, sis. Long time, no see. How are you doing?”

“Bret, I’m good.  I know it’s been a while, but can we get together like we used to. I was thinking about our meeting for brunch on Sunday.  What do you think?  Are you up to see your little sister again? I’ve been missing you.”

“Eve, I’d love to have brunch with you. I’ve missed us being together like we used to. I will see you Sunday”

I was on autopilot all day Saturday.  All I could do was think about getting together with Eve. I had so many questions, but I also wanted more than just brunch. I didn’t want to put too much pressure on her. I kept myself busy and got through the day as best as I could.  I got up early Sunday and showered. I made it to brunch about ten minutes before Eve did.  I had been looking around for her until a pair of arms hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw it was Eve. I pulled her into a big bear hug and kissed her.

“Eve, you look great.  I’ve missed you so much”

“I feel the same way, Bret.  I’ve missed you too. Let’s sit down so we can talk and eat.  I’m starved”

We got our table and headed towards the buffet.  We got reacquainted in between trips to the buffet.  After we had eaten, Eve looked at me like a scared little girl. 

“Eve, what’s wrong? That’s why we’re here today, isn’t it? To talk about things?”

“You’re right, Bret”  she sighed.  “OK. Here goes.  I was jealous of you.  Growing up, you always had a girlfriend. She wasn’t just cute.  She was always gorgeous. I started to resent seeing you.  That’s why I slowly stopped talking to you as much and why moved away”

“Jealous, why?  You had your choice of boyfriends” I said.  Just then, a lightbulb went off on my head. “You were jealous because they wanted me and not you”

“Yeah, big bro.  I thought you knew.  I hated the way I felt about you.  Especially since you weren’t the problem.  It was my choice of girlfriends. They always seem to break my heart. Not as much as missing you, bro.  I need your help. I don’t want that to ever come between us again.  I need your help though.  I want you to help me find someone.  You’ve always had great taste in women. Would you mind using those charms to help a girl out?”

“Sure, little sister.  Whatever it takes to get back to where we were.  I’ll do it. Just give me some time to look around.”  Hell, what was I thinking?  Lately, my luck with women has sucked. It’s been a couple of months since I had a date. I told Eve I’d try to do my best and that is what I will do. We talked more about everything in our lives.  I used that to get some ideas on who to look for.  The only problem I had was that I didn’t know any women who were lesbians.  Or even bi-curious. Or did I?  We decided to have brunch every couple of weeks and I’d fill her in on my quest.

It was a couple of weeks later.  I was getting ready to go to brunch with Eve when my phone rang, it was Cassie.  It had been a while since we talked.  I figured she was just being polite to me when I helped her with her tire.

“Hey, Cassie.  How have you been?” I asked.  I could barely understand Cassie. She was hysterical and crying to me on the phone.  “Cassie, calm down. Take a deep breath and tell me what’s wrong”

“Bret, I need your help, again.  I was in an accident and I don’t have anyone else to call. Will you help me, please?” Cassie begged me.

“Ya, sure I’m leaving now. Where are you?”

“I’m down on Main Street going out of town. Another car ran a stop sign and hit me.  Please hurry, Bret”

I grabbed my keys and I was out the door in minutes. I called Eve to tell her I would be a few minutes late and not worry.  A friend needed some help.  I’d explain when I saw her. I picked Cassie up and she was still shaken from the accident. She ran to me and hugged me.  The police gave me their report with numbers for Cassie to call about picking her car up from the impound yard.

“Come on, Cassie. Let’s go see if we can get you calmed down. Do you need to call someone? Your girlfriend?” I said as I took her by the hand and led her to my car.

Cassie started crying again. Then, through her sobs, she told me that her girlfriend broke up with her days after we met.  She thought Cassie was cheating. It was just an excuse because her girlfriend was doing the cheating. Cassie caught them later that week. I was shocked. We arrived at the restaurant. Eve was waiting outside for me and walked over to my car as we got out.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

“Bret, is everything alright?  Who is this?”

“Eve, this is Cassie. She’s a friend and she was in a car accident.  She called for a ride.  As we got comfortable at our table, Eve and Cassie started chatting like they were long lost friends. I guess it’s safe to say they will be talking a lot more. With any luck, they might just get together after we were done. Eve told me she would take Cassie home.

Eve got to Cassie’s place to drop her off and was ready to leave when Cassie leaned over and kissed her. Eve was shocked but didn’t resist her advances.  Their lips were glued to each other for the longest time. The windows were starting to fog up.

“Eve, would you like to come up to my apartment?” Cassie asked as she opened the door to get out. 

“Yes, I’d love that” Eve said as she jumped up and locked her car.  She walked up to Cassie and gave her another kiss, then they turned and walked hand up to Cassie’s apartment holding hands. Cassie’s hand shook as she tried to unlock the door. Eve took the keys from her unsteady hands and unlocked the doors.  Cassie took back the keys from eve and drops them with her purse onto the end table.  As soon as Cassie turned around, they were intertwined with each other.  Eve’s hands groped Cassie’s firm ass while Cassie pulled Eve’s skirt up and started to finger fuck her wet pussy as she stood with her back against the wall.  Cassie knelt and her tongue was deep in Eve’s tender folds. Eve spread her legs even more. She grabbed a handful of Cassie’s curly red locks and pulled her closer.

“Oh god, Cassie! Yes! Lick my puss,y baby.  Your tongue is magical. It feels electric with every touch.  Give it to me, please. Give it to me” 

As Cassie licked Eve’s clit, she thrust her fingers deep into Eve’s wet pussy. Eve trembled and shook as her orgasm overtook her.  Cassie greedily licked all that she could.  Eve pulled her up and kissed Cassie. Tasting herself on Cassie’s lips, she took her by the hand and led the way to the bedroom.  Cassie turned on a small lamp in her bedroom and began stripping out of her clothes except for her lace bra and panties.  Eve did the same as Cassie crawled seductively onto the bed, wiggling her ass at Eve.  She got even more turned on as she quickly stripped as well and jumped into bed with Cassie.

Eve quickly pulled Cassie’s panties to the side as she immediately found her clit.  Within a few minutes of licking and sucking, Cassie was moaning in delight as Eve’s tongue pleasured her like no one ever had.  Her hands gripped the sheets as Eve dined on Cassie’s pussy. Cassie’s legs were draped on Eve’s shoulders as she tongued her wet pussy and began rimming her ass with her fingers covered in her juices

“Eve, please don’t stop.  Oh, you horny little minx.  Yes. Finger my ass, make me cum on your face.  Ohhhhh, fuck yes” Cassie screamed as her orgasms took over her body.

Her juices coated Eve’s lips and the bedsheets.  They had given each other so many orgasms throughout the day that they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Eve woke up with the sun creeping in through the blinds in Cassie’s bedroom.  She was still wrapped in yesterday’s escapades with Cassie.  That is when Eve felt kisses on the back of her neck sending chills through her body. Eve tried her best to control her urges but Cassie teasing her was too much. They ended up making love all morning.  They both got dressed and went to work promising to meet-up again.  Over the next few weeks, Cassie and Eve’s ‘friends with benefits’ relationship built into a full-blown romance.  They were both happy as ever. 

“Cassie, I know we’ve talked about it, though.  But I would like Bret to know about us.  I don’t feel right about sneaking around. I mean, he is the reason we are together,” Eve said.

“OK.  OK.  I guess Bret did the job you asked him to do.  He did help you find me.  It was a bit unorthodox though.  How do you want to tell him?”

“Brunch,” they both said together. After they were done laughing, Cassie got her phone and made a phone call.  After a  few minutes, she hung up and looked at Eve.

“Who did you call, Cassie?” Eve asked. 

“Just a little surprise, That’s all. No worries. You’ll love it. I promise.  Call Bret and make sure we are on for brunch this week”

“What are you up to?” Eve asked while she looked quizzingly at Cassie.

“Relax, it’s a surprise.  Now get over here and give a girl some loving.” Eve hurried over to Cassie and they met at a lip lock. Eve’s hand slid slowly up Cassie’s moist thigh not stopping until her hand touched her bare mound. Cassie threw her top off and then her bra hit the floor.  Cassie pulled herself down to the floor with Eve right on top of her. They positioned themselves in a 69. Eve wasted no time in putting her tongue deep in Cassie as her finger made her way into her tight sphincter.  Within minutes juices flowed onto eves face. Her finger worked feverishly to make Cassie cum again. It wasn’t long before Eve got her wish.

“Oh, fuck, Eve. I love that tongue of yours”

“I know. I love it when I lick your pussy with it as well”

Eve turned around and crawled up Cassie’s sexy body. Their lips met again as their bodies gyrated together. Their hands fondled each other well into the night.  They got up in the morning and got ready to meet Bret for lunch. They were at the table waiting for Bret to arrive when Cassie saw her friend Tiffany.  She got up and went over to say hello. Cassie came back and Bret was at the table.   

“Bret, I want to thank you for meeting us for brunch today. I’ve enjoyed getting back together with you.  Getting to know my brother again. To get to love him again.”  Eve got up and sat down on her brother’s lap and gave him a hug and a big kiss on the cheek. 

“Eve, I love everything you just said and more. I agree with you.  I’m glad I get to love you again like I used to” I hugged her and kiss as well before she retreated to her seat.

“Bret, we also want to thank you for getting us together. I have been so happy since I met you on that awful day.  And then you introduced me to your sister, Eve,”  Cassie explained.

“You two finally got together? I was hoping it would happen.  I’m happy you finally met someone, Eve. I really am”

Just then, Tiff walked up and sat down. “Bret, this is my friend Tiffany. Would you mind if she had brunch with us?”

“No, not in the least” I answered.

After brunch,   I told the girls I would take Tiffany home since her friends left.  Cassie and Eve left walking out holding hands.  Eve looked back at me and gave me a smile and wink.  I reciprocated the same.  Something tells me we will be staying close for a long time to come.

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments