Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sexy best friend

"She was beautiful and I was glad to call her my best friend"

24
4 Comments 4
43.1k Views 43.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Angel's glistening green eyes stared a me. She was quite beautiful and I was glad to call her my best friend.

We hadn't been hanging around very long, just a semester or so but our personalities matched up and we started handing around all the time.

She told me she had made out with a girl before, but I didn't judge because so had I. I had no feelings for her and didn't worry about the possibility of her liking me.

"I wish I had your chest, Ashley" she sighed.

"Why mine?" I wondered.

"They're big, unlike mine. Boys like big boobs," she replied.

"Don't wish that, you have a wonderful body and any boy would want you."

I looked deep into her eyes.

"I mean it," I added.

She just crawled onto my bed and laid on her back. I crawled in front of her, sitting at her feet.

I stared at her body and felt an abnormal tingle in my pussy. I found myself licking my lips and eyeing her pussy. She was wearing shorts and had her legs slightly spread, exposing a few small pubic hairs coming out of the side. I bit my lip. I felt the sudden need to masturbate to her but I felt it would be wrong. We had both been with a girl before but we weren't gay or anything and we were best friends. I never noticed this kind of attraction towards her before.

"You're really sexy," I blurted.

"What?" She sat up slightly.

"Oh....umm-I ummm..."I stammered.

"You really think I'm sexy?"

"Yes."

She sat up and looked at me. It was like my compliment set something off in her head.

She laid back down and we changed the topic. I moved beside her, laying inches apart.

"How are you only getting a 78 in gym?" she asked me while running her fingers through her hair. I noticed a flex in her bicep.

"I don't really like gym," I answered.

"It was okay. I could do better push ups and sit ups than the guys in my class could which shows how weak our school is because I barely have abs," she declared, lifting her shirt.

I had to resist the touch. They looked rock hard. Her toned abs, her sexy eight pack. I couldn't make out any words to say to this. Why was she turning me on so much? Why was I so attracted to her?

She pulled her shirt back down and said, "see, don't you agree? I barely have any abs."

"I disagree," I answered.

She pulled her shirt all the way up this time, exposing her bra. She had small 34A tits that would fit perfectly in my hands. God, just the thought of grasping them makes me wet. They were perky and round, kept together with an off-white lace bra.

"Feel how much flab I have," she requested.

I reached out and touched her rock hard abs. I felt no flab. In fact, it felt like she was flexing.

She left her shirt up even after I pulled my hand back. She still kept her abs flexed and her chest exposed. If only she was wearing a thinner fabric bra. I wanted to know if her nipples were erect.

That little tease! She is teasing me! Could she sense that my pussy is soaked and my clit is throbbing? She knows I'm turned on and is using it against me.

She sat up and gravity pulled her shirt back down. We were a good distance apart but I could smell her perfume from where I sat. It was intoxicating so I leaned in.

Why have I never noticed how fucking sexy she was?

My nipples are hard, my pussy is wet and pulsing from horniness. I need her.

I reached out and touched her thighs. She didn't react so I slid my hand up her inner thigh towards her pussy. I stopped just inches away, testing her reaction.

I looked up to find her biting her lower lip and looking at me with hungry eyes.

I moved my face to hers, I could feel her hot breath. We were both biting our lips and could practically read each other's minds. We both wanted this.

I tilted my head forward, lightly caressing her lips with mine. I moved my body closer to her and just let my lips melt into hers. We fell back onto the bed with her head on the pillow, me on top of her. I started with my hands in her hair and moved them down her neck. I am now touching her chest. I grabbed her left breast with my hand and gently squeezed it. She let out a soft moan.

I parted my lips from hers and started to kiss her neck and continued to fondle with her breasts. I reached up her shirt and slipped my hand in her bra. I grazed her erect nipples.

She stopped me and I thought I had gone too far but she took her shirt off instead. She fell forward onto me and kissed me, her tongue swirling around with mine.

I was running my hands up and down her back.

ZoeBernard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeBernard

I grabbed onto her bra and undid it. It fell off and she tossed it right on the ground. I rolled her over so I could be on top. I kissed down her neck, down her chest, and started kissing her nipples. She grabbed a handful of my hair, encouraging me to keep going.

I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, swirling it in circles with my tongue. I took my finger and played with the other nipple while I continued sucking. She was moaning and even arching her back a little. She started to dry hump my leg.

The minute I stopped and sat up, she ripped my shirt off me. I wasn't in my bra very long either. She gave me a small shove for me to lay on my back and went straight for the button to my jeans. She yanked my pants off leaving me in a see through pretty pink lace g-string. I undid her pant button while she kissed down my body. She kissed down to my belly button, swirled my belly ring around with her tongue for a bit, then kissed down to my pussy. She kissed me directly on the clit through my soaking wet panties.

"I can see you're wet for me," she pointed out.

"Very," I admitted.

She grabbed my g-string with her 2 index fingers and tugged it off. I raised my hips and the panties came off. She took her time down on me. She licked my pussy lips and then moved down to my hole. She circled my hole then licked from my hole, up between my lips (seperating them) and found my clit. My clit is large and erect by now so it wasn't very hard to get access to.

She ate my pussy and had me moaning. I laid on my back and closed my eyes while my best friend ate my pussy.

Then she shoved 2 fingers inside my waiting hole and fingered my g-spot.

"You're so tight, you feel like a virgin," she stated.

She pulled her fingers out and licked them clean.

She stood up and took her pants and panties off for me. She laid on the bed beside me and I rolled on top of her. I kissed down her body and went straight for her pussy. I licked her clit in circles. I licked all around her pussy so it would be nice and wet for me. I took my mouth away and replaced it with my thumb. I rubbed her clit hard in circles until my forearm ached. I crawled back on top of her and we kissed, sharing our own pussy juices with each other.

"I know your secret," she said.

"What?" I replied.

She just got up and went into my closer. She went into my drawer and walked out holding my purple penis strap on.

"This," she stated.

She slipped the strap on around her petite waist and tightened it. She laid on her back and I climbed on top of her, falling onto the purple dildo. She thrust her hips into me, fucking my pussy deep.

It felt so good and I came all over her stomach. She just smiled and took a little on her finger and licked it off.

"My turn," I said.

She took the strap on off and I put it on.

"You ready?" I asked.

I laid on my back and she slowly lowered herself onto the dildo. She rode my jelly dick like a pro. I grabbed her ass and supported her weight so she could ride me faster.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" she screamed.

I thrusted my hips into her a little bit to give her more penetration and that did the trick. She squirted all over my stomach and then collapsed off of me.

We laid in each other's arms while we caught our breath but we weren't done yet.

I pulled out a blue double ended dildo out from a drawer by my bed.

"I didn't know about that!" She smiled.

I shoved the 12 incher inside myself and she put in the other half. We thrusted our hips together, our pussies touching in the middle. Our breathing became shallow and she was the first to cum. Her juices squirted all over the bed and me. By the time her orgasm finished, I started one myself because I was turned on by hers.
My bed sheets were soaked in our cum.

She pulled out a pair of fuzzy hand cuffs from the same drawer the double ended dildo was in.

"I knew there would be more surprises," she declared.

I took the fuzzy black handcuffs away from her and cuffed her to the bed. I then grinded my pussy against hers. She was all fucked out but I wanted more. I rubbed my bussy against hers until I had an orgasm. As I was finishing with mine, to my surprise, she had a third orgasm herself.

"I'm not uncuffing you until you tell me how you did this," I said.

"I don't even know. I liked you a little but but this just sort of happened," she admitted.

I kissed her and said, "I'm glad it did."

Published 
Written by crazylesbian36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments