Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With Her

14
7 Comments 7
25.0k Views 25.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I have never classified myself as bi or gay or anything like that. I don't feel I need to. I like who I like and that's that. I had a boyfriend for two years and things didn't work out. I've made out with girls a time or two, that's all.

It's a hot summer day today so I am spending some time walking outside enjoying the sun. Walking around the park I see a lot of families enjoying time with each other, dogs running around, teenage girls gossiping and pointing and admiring the older guys playing basketball with no shirts on. The park is near college campus where I live, so a lot of us college kids are hanging out here today.

I mostly came here to this park because I know she hangs out here. I'm not disappointed. I see her walking with some friends from class. She's beautiful, with long black hair pulled up in a ponytail, her skin has a sun-kissed glow to it and she is wearing short shorts and a sleeveless top. There is something mesmerizing about her that pulls me in, I just can't figure out what it is yet. Maybe it's how smart she is in class, or how friendly she is to everyone, or maybe it's because she doesn't always wear a bra and you can tell because her top is so tight you can see the outline of her nipples pressed against it.

I thought she could read my mind because she looked over at me just then. I had on sunglasses but I still looked away quickly and blushed. Luckily it was hot out and I could blame my red cheeks on that.

"Hey, Jessica!" Margret says as she walks over to me.

"Hey, what's up?" I say. 'Geez, I sound so stupid,' I thought to myself.

Margret gets a big smile and replies, "Oh, not much. Just wanted to say hey. You're looking a little red, the sun is hot today. I have some great cream that would help with that."

"Thanks, but I'll be fine," I reply knowing that it's just because I'm blushing.

"I insist, now come back with me to my place."

Before I can answer she is grabbing my hand and pulling me up from where I was sitting under a tree.

Margret lives just off campus, in a nice apartment her parents rent out for her. She doesn't have to deal with smelly roommates or loud dorm parties all night and she has all the privacy she wants.

When we get to her apartment she gets the cream and shows me where the bathroom is so I can use it. As I am putting it on I notice Margret standing behind me, watching. It startles me and I drop the cream.

She smiles, "Here," she says grabbing it from me, "let me help."

She gets a little dab and starts to massage it into my cheeks. Her face is close to mine, her bright blue eyes sparkle when she smiles, her pink lips look soft and I imagine myself leaning in and tasting them on mine. I realize I have my eyes closed and open them to see Margret just staring at me. It wasn't in my head, I actually kissed her.

I can't think of anything to say, I'm so embarrassed. I turn to run away but Margret grabs my arm before I can.
"Why did you do that? Why did you kiss me?" She is just looking at me, I don't know what to say; how to answer. "Well?"

"I... I wanted to know what you tasted like," I say as I turn a deep shade of red.

She gets this new smile on her face that is nothing I have seen from her before, sort of devilish. It worries me a little. But then she leans in and kisses me with more passion than my ex-boyfriend ever had.

We start to kiss passionately, my forearms wrapped around her neck, grabbing her hair. Her hands are gliding all over my body. Our tongues dance with each other as we continue to kiss.

Margret pulls away and I moan. She smiles and grabs my hand, leading me to her bedroom.

Once there, she pulls off my top and pushes me down on the bed. I'm laying on her bed in just shorts watching her as she dances around. She unbuttons her shorts and slides them down, turning and bending over so I can see her perfect round ass in front of me.

She turns back around and she has her devilish grin back.

NIGHTXXX
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NIGHTXXX

The one I have started to fall in love with.

Starting to lift her shirt she says, "I saw you watching me today, and I've seen you watching me before. In fact, I wore this outfit today because I knew you would be watching me."

She pulls off her top and her big full breasts jiggle as they are freed from the tight top. She sits down next to me and puts my hand on one of her breasts.

"Touch it, Jessica. You have been wanting to for so long, I can tell. Touch me, feel me."

I squeeze her breast in my hand and she lets out a light moan. I move my fingers around to her nipples, so now have both hands feeling them, pinching and tugging on her soft pink nipples just like I do with my own.

She moans and leans down, making one of her breasts right by my mouth. She holds my head up and feeds it to me. I suck and lightly nibble on her nipple while she holds my head close and moans loudly. My other hand is still pinching and playing with her other breast.

Margret can't take it anymore and climbs on top of me and presses her nipples to mine and we start kissing again. Her soft lips press to mine as her almost naked body has me pinned to the bed. It has got me feeling things I haven't before; it is different to being with a guy.

Margret starts to move down off my lips to my neck. She lightly nibbles and kisses and licks as she moves down, past my neck, getting closer to my breasts. She is making sure her already erect nipples are sliding across my stomach as she moves down.

She pulls her mouth away for just a moment and, just before I can protest, she makes contact with my nipple. I moan loudly as she latches onto me, sucking and nibbling my one nipple while she pinches and tugs on the other. And then she switches and starts to nibble the other one.

I am moaning loudly and squirming around on the bed. Every time Margret nibbles or pinches my nipples it sends shocks down into my clit. I can tell my shorts are already soaked with my juices.

I groan as Margret finally releases herself from my nipples and starts to move further down, leaving little kisses all over my stomach. She unbuttons my shorts and I lift my hips to help her get them off.

"Naughty girl!" she exclaims as she realizes I'm not wearing anything underneath the shorts. "You need to be punished for that."

I squeal loudly as she lightly slaps my pussy lips. But then she quickly starts to rub my shaved lips with her one hand as the other hand finds its way to my pussy opening.

Just as she slowly pushes a finger inside I feel her mouth sucking on my clit at the same time and I have an orgasm right there, but she doesn't stop. She starts to go in and out faster while adding another finger into my wet dripping pussy and sucking on my clit. She has to hold me down because I am in so much pleasure I keep wiggling around. I am pinching and playing with my nipples and after what feels like forever I am sent over the edge again and a huge orgasm washes over me.

Before I can calm down, Margret has switched from finger fucking me to tongue fucking me, I feel like I am going to explode. Her fingers are playing with my clit while I wrap my hands in her hair and hold her down on my pussy.

I keep having orgasm after orgasm and feel I'll never stop.

Finally, after about three or four orgasms I can't handle it anymore; I'm too sore and I pull her away.

"Damn baby, you taste sweet. I'm addicted," Margret says with her wicked smile.

She slides up my body and kisses me deeply, my taste still on her tongue. I'm still coming down from all of that and she just holds me close and lets me nurse on her. I am sucking on her nipple and lightly nibbling and I can hear her moans.

Next time, it's my turn to play.

Published 
Written by QTpie210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments