Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Strap-On Experience

"Amy likes strap on play, technically you could say she de-virginized me."

17
8 Comments 8
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Instead of going into my room, she led me to the master bedroom, hers and Rachael's, and opened the curtains, letting in the last of the afternoon sunlight. She lay me down on the huge bed and parted my legs, moving between them. "I've wanted to do this for the longest time," she purred as she lay down and slipped her tongue into my waiting pussy. The feeling was incredible! As usual! 

I lay back helpless as Amy ate my pussy, my hands in her hair as I held her while I rocked my hips up to meet her probing tongue. As my pleasure climbed I knew what I wanted to do, so I gently pushed her back and turned around. She responded by climbing on top of me and lowering her wet pussy to my waiting mouth and plunging her tongue back into mine. As my lips found her stiff clit and started gently sucking, I knew that I'd found what was missing today. The mix of feelings I had was amazing. The taste of her was delicious, the feeling of her licking me was incredible and the sheer naughtiness of what we were doing was enough to make both of us cum, gasping and moaning as we licked and loved each other.

We rolled apart and sat up, and I loved the look on Amy's face. She had the most beautiful smile on lips that were wet with my juices. She bounced up out of the bed and went to the dresser that was standing in the corner. I couldn't see what she was getting until she turned around, but my eyes opened wide when I saw what she had in her hands. In one was a tube of KY and in the other was what looked like a pink cock with some kind of leather straps attached to it. I looked questioningly at her and she laughed and just told me to watch.

"I bought this last week," she said, "And I've been wanting to try it with you but I was afraid of what you might think." I watched intently as she slipped the leather straps around her hips and buckled them in place. I figured it out pretty quickly when she turned around and standing out from her pretty pussy was a cock!

"Lie down," she said, and I wasted no time getting comfortable and spreading my legs for her. Amy moved between them and proceeded to lube her pink cock with the KY. My heart was pounding as she climbed on top of me and placed the tip of her cock against my eager pussy and began probing gently. The combination of the lube and my own excitement meant there was no resistance as Amy slid the entire length deep inside me. I gasped out loud as she hit bottom. I had never been fucked before with a strap-on and never felt so full!

Amy started slowly, fucking me in and out with deep strokes as I wrapped my legs around her ass. My hands went to her breasts and pulled her closer so I could reach to suck her stiff nipples as she fucked me, and I used my legs to urge her to go faster, deeper, wanting her to pound me, fuck me, give it to me hard! Amy understood immediately and started slamming me for all she was worth, driving that pink fucking cock in and out of me. I flopped backwards and started humping my hips up at her, fucking back as she reamed my burning pussy until I couldn't take any more and burst into the biggest orgasm. My thoughts were everywhere as I came, amazed at what we were doing and how fucking wonderful it was to be screwed well by Amy. I screamed and grabbed her, holding her close as my body bucked against her cock. At last she slowed, then stopped and we held each other, her dick still buried inside me as I tried to catch my breath.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

"That was awesome!" I blurted and she laughed softly, sliding out of me and sitting back, her pink dick sticking up in front of her.

Once I was breathing normally again, I watched as she unbuckled the straps and slipped the dildo off. I reached for it and she seemed surprised but pleased as she helped me put it on. "Now it's your turn," I said, and she responded by turning around on her hands and knees and wiggling her ass at me in invitation. I leaned down and licked her dripping pussy for a moment, making her moan, then moved up behind her and slowly slipped the cock into her. I took hold of her hips and watched enraptured as what was now my cock slid all the way into my Amy's pussy. She threw her head back and groaned as I pushed all the way inside her. I couldn't believe how incredible she looked like that, stretched out with her back arched as I started fucking her.

Amy immediately started pushing back against me, driving her pussy down over the length of my cock and moaning loudly as I fucked her. I held her hips tight and gave her every inch, fucking in and out and she met every stroke, urging me to drive it harder, deeper inside her. I had a nasty thought as I watched her fucking back against me so I wet my finger and gently slipped in into her little puckered ass. She went nuts! Amy started cumming like a crazy woman as I reamed her pussy with my cock and fucked her ass with my finger. Her whole body went stiff as she screamed out her pleasure, then she just collapsed on the bed, shaking uncontrollably.

Slowly I slipped out of her and lay down beside her, my hand making soft circles on her back as I cooed in her ear. She turned to me with tears in her eyes and kissed me softly. We lay back afterwards and held each other, talking about what had happened and how much we both enjoyed it. There was no awkwardness at all, it just felt right. As we smiled at each other we both knew that we were going to enjoy to do it again....

 

 

Published 
Written by Cindy_d
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments