Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First encounter with Hannah Part 2

"My First encounter with Hannah Part 2"

26
11 Comments 11
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Hannah and I just had our first time sex on the beach and we were heading back to my house for the evening and possibly the night, if all things go well.

We were walking back to my car holding hands and with huge smiles on our faces, I know I still had some of her pussy juices on my face drying, but I didn’t care because I love the taste and smell of her. Hannah’s pussy smelt like sweets of my favorite kind, strawberries.

We got to my car and jumped in and I started driving home. I looked over at her, sitting their in the passenger seat wearing her micro bikini and her long shirt that barely covered her bum. I was staring at her sexy tanned legs when she said, “Umm can you watch the road instead of me, and I don’t want to die just yet even though I would die happy.”

“Sorry, I can’t help it you are so god damned beautiful,” I replied.

Hannah turned to face me, “Aww thank you Sam, but I am no where near as beautiful as you.”

“Haha, yeah right,” I laughed.

We drove the rest of the way home talking and getting to know one another.

When we walked in through the door I closed it behind us, I turned around and then pushed Hannah up against the wall and made out with her passionately, gently probing her mouth with my tongue and she was doing the same back to me. I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted it up and off her slender body.

I broke the kiss and moved my lips down to her heaving breasts and I kissed the tops of each of her breasts that were showing above her bikini then went back up to her mouth so I could kiss her again.

“Come with my Hannah,” I asked.

“Where are we going Sam?” she asked back.

“I am taking you to the bedroom because I am going to make love to you,” I told her.

“Ok,” she replied eagerly.

I grabbed her by the hand and lead her to my room and gently laid her down on the bed. I started working my way up her body, kissing every tiny bit of her body. I started on her toes and moved up to her legs. I could see a wet patch forming in her bikini bottoms.

“Can I take this bikini off you so I can see and explore every inch of your body and so I can see your pussy getting wet?” I asked.

“You don’t have to ask me to do that Sam,” She replied.

I got onto the bed and place my hands on either side of her hips grabbing onto the bikini and started sliding them down her long tanned legs revealing her sweet shaven pussy to me. I could tell she was really wet because as soon as I took them off some of her fluids started oozing out of her.

“Hmm, you are very wet Hannah, why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her.

“Umm I don’t know, I guess I was shy,” she replied.

“Well I could have helped you earlier,” I told her.

“Sorry Sam, its just that I had such a good time on the beach with you that I didn’t want to make you think I just wanted sex, because I kind of got feelings towards you now,” she told me honestly.

“Aww Hannah, you should have told me that earlier as well,” I said.

I finished taking off her bikini bottoms then moved up to give her a kiss showing her how much love I had for her already and she returned my love with a kiss I never thought I could ever imagine. The kiss lasted for a few minutes before I reluctantly broke it and looked deep into her eyes and smiled.

“Hannah, I know this is sudden, but how would you like to stay here for a few days with me and see how things go and then move in with each other?” I asked her honestly.

“Wow, that is sudden but I will think about it,” she replied.

“Ok.” I said a little bit disappointed.

She must have picked up on the disappointment in my voice because then she flipped me onto my back on the bed and leaned down and kissed my full on the lips just like the last kiss but with even more passion for a few minutes.

“Screw the staying few days to find out, when can I move in?” she asked me

“When ever you want babe,” I replied.

‘Ok,” she said while smiling.

Hannah locked my lips into a kiss with hers while her hands were moving down my body and started to remove my bikini. She freed my breasts from the confines of my bikini and my nipples were standing erect waiting to be touched and sucked by this beautiful woman on top of me. She then moves her hands down to my hips and removes my bottoms exposing my dripping wet pussy.

“Fuck me Hannah, Fuck me now,” I demanded her.

“Do you have any strap on’s by any chance?” she asked.

“No I don’t, just fuck me with your tongue and hands, please I need you now,” I told her.

She lowers her mouth to my erect nipples and starts sucking on them while her hand runs gently down my stomach towards my waiting pussy. When her fingers gently ran over my clit a shiver of ecstasy ran through my entire body and an explosion of pleasure in my pussy.

“Oh fuck me, I am going to cum any second now Hannah,” I yelled out in pleasure.

Her lips find my other nipple and she sucks hard on it while she bites on it gently sending another bolt of pleasure running through my entire body.

ToniPreston
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToniPreston

Her finger slowly separate my lips to expose my glistening wet clit to the cold air in the bedroom. One of her fingers finds the top of my clit and she gently rubs, spreading my juices all over her finger. She then brings that finger up to my other nipple and rubs my juices all around the nipple and then licks and sucks the juices from it.

“Oh yes that feels so good babe,” I moan.

Hannah then moves her head down my body licking me all the way then she reaches my clit and starts to suck on it really hard.

“Oh yes, baby I’m going to cum,” I moan even louder. “I’m cumming Hannah, I’m Cumming.”

She puts her whole mouth over my pussy to catch every tiny bit of my juices.

“I am cumming so big baby,” I scream and moan at the same time.

After a few minutes my orgasm subsides.

“Hmm baby you did cum really hard, you even squirted right down my throat. I didn’t even get a chance to swallow it, that you squirted that hard,” she told me.

“Come here Hannah, I want to taste my juices that’s in your mouth,” I begged her.

She came up to give me a kiss while she started to finger fuck my pussy. I broke the kiss as I started to moan into her mouth as I felt her hit my g-spot with her fingers. She started to massage my g-spot, slowly putting more pressure onto it. I can feel another orgasm coming and it feels like this one will be bigger then the last one. I put one of my hands on her bum and squeezed and pulled her into me at the same time while my other hard finds one of her breasts and start to massage it and squeeze her nipple between the ends of my fingers.

She moans back into my mouth enjoying the pinching I am giving her.

“I am going to cum again Hannah,” I yell out.

Hannah then moves one finger to my ass hole while leaving her other finger on my g-spot and slips her finger into my tight virgin ass. All the feelings and pressure from this new sensation sent me other the edge and I had an orgasm again, but bigger.

My bum lifts off the bed, my back arches and I squeeze Hannah’s bum even harder as im cumming again, this time I knew I had squirted as my cum started to land all over us on the bed.

“OMG Hannah you made me cum so hard twice,” I said while smiling to her.

“I know baby, are you ready to cum every single day just as hard?” she asks me.

“Oh yes Hannah, I am and I hope you are too,” I told her in reply.

We just laid their for, I don’t know how long not realizing that we feel asleep like that. We woke up in the early hours of the morning with Hannah still on top of me. I look at her in the eyes and tell her, “I am so glad I picked you up on the side of the street.”

“Me too Sam,” she replied.

“Let me make you something to eat and then we can go down to the 24/7 sex shop down the road and lets get a strap on and some other stuff,” I told her.

“Sure I would love to,” she replied.

So we got up and I made her something to eat and then left to go to the shop to get some toys to play with.

We got to the shop and brought a 9 inch strap on, a double ended dildo, 2 pairs of vibrating panties and a few eatable pairs as well and then headed home. When we got back home we pulled out all the toys and set them in order of what we were going to use first. Of course we picked the strap on and I was to wear it first.

We went out to the lounge room and we took all our cloths off and I grabbed the strap on and put it on. We were just about to start when someone knocked on the door.

“Shit, who the hell would that be?” I asked no one in particular.

I quickly got up and put some cloths on over the top of the strap on and went to the door to find out who it was.

“Who is it? I ask the person on the other side of the door.

“Its your Mum, now let me in” she told me.

“Hang on Mum, I will be right their,” I told her in reply.

I run back to the lounge room and tell Hannah to put some cloths on and hide the toys and that my Mum was here and that I will try and get rid of her as soon as I can. “Once you put them away and got some cloths on come back and meet my Mum.”

“Ok Sam,” she said.

I watch her run around the lounge room gathering everything and I marvel at how wonderful she looks and that she has an amazing body. Before she runs out with everything she comes over to me and kisses me deeply. “I love you Sam,” she said.

“I love you too Hannah, now hurry up,” I told her.

Then she ran out of the room.

I went to the door and opened it to let Mum in.

“Hey Mum, what are you doing here?” I ask her.

“Can’t your Mother come and visit her only daughter for a surprise?” she asked my in return.

“Yes you can Mum, its just that I was entertaining my partner,” I replied.

“Oh? Who is this person? I must meet him,” she said.

“Umm Mum, it’s not a he it is a she, and her name is Hannah,” I told her sternly.

“Oh, I am sorry Sam, Well where is she I want to meet this Hannah,” she said.

“She will be out in a minute she just had to put a few things away,” I told her.

Here ends chapter 2. Don’t worry Chapter 3 will involve more sex.

Published 
Written by KinkySam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments