Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Encounter With Hannah, Chapter 1

"My very first encounter with Hannah!"

39
19 Comments 19
25.8k Views 25.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
My life sucks. I am a young 22 year old Australian woman, with size 36C cup breasts with blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a nice supple bum and I look great in my sexy lingerie, which I always wear.

The reason why my life sucks is that I cant get any dates. All the guys are too scared to ask me out thinking I am already with someone, but I'm no,t and my boss at my work is always hitting on me. I would be flattered, but he could also be a lot better looking and younger. I have been on such a dry spell lately, that I am even tempted in taking my boss's offer for some quick, rough and dirty sex, but just thinking about having sex with him makes me gag.

Summer has finally come, and now it is time for me to go to the beach on my days off work and get my tan back. After spending all winter rugged up and my skin not getting any sun. I have lost my tan and my bikini tan lines, but since it was a Wednesday, I have to wait till the weekend to get my tan on.

As I was lying in bed, I started thinking, 'It sucks I have to go to work today, I have to put up with my boss when all I really want to do is go to the beach.' I quickly got up and called work.

''Hi Jenny its Sam, I won't be in today I am sick,'' I told her.

''Ok Sam, I hope it’s not too bad,'' she replied.

''I should be fine by tomorrow,'' I told her.

''Ok Sam, I will see you tomorrow, bye,'' she replied.

''Bye.''

Thank god. I can finally have a day all to myself and enjoy the sun rays while getting a tan. I walk to my dresser and pull out all my bikini's looking for a good pair to wear. I picked out my little purple micro bikini and got changed into it. Once I was changed, I stepped in front of my mirror and made sure the tiny thing was covering my nipples and pussy, which it was. So, then I went into my closet and grabbed my sarong dress and put it on I then went to the bathroom and grabbed my favorite dildo out of the draw and packed it into my handbag just in case I got horny, which I usually do. I then walked out to the kitchen to find some food to take with me to the beach.

I found some food and jumped into my car and started driving to the beach while listening to Lady Gaga. I was about 10 minutes from the beach, when I seen a girl walking along the side of the road dressed for the beach trying to catch a lift. I decided to pull over and offer her a lift.

''Where are you off to?'' I ask her.

''Just going to the beach to get a tan and maybe a swim, can I get a lift?'' she asked.

''Sure, jump in sweetie,'' I told her.

She put her bag in the back and jumped into the front seat. I couldn't help it when she got in I looked at her legs, they looked soft and nice to the touch.

''So what's your name?'' I asked.

''My name is Hannah, what's yours?'' she asked back.

''Hi Hannah, my name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam,'' I replied.

''Hey Sam, thanks for picking me up. I was in for a long walk,'' she thanked me.

''Your welcome, would you care to share the day together? Saves us from being by ourselves,'' I asked her.

''Sure I would love that Sam,'' she answered.

On the rest of the drive to the beach we chatted about ourselves, getting to know one another. I found out she broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years after finding out he was cheating on her and I told her about how I was cheated on as well and that I have now decided to give up guys and go over to the girl’s team.

We got to the beach and I showed her my favorite spot on the beach; it was in between some sand dunes so we had a bit of privacy.

“I found this spot a few years ago, I wanted somewhere private so I can take my top off and get a tan,” I told her.

“Oh really. Are you planning on doing that today as well?” she asked me.

I turned around and looked her straight in the eyes and told her, “I am not going to do it alone.”

“Ha ha, well of course your not going to do it alone,” she told me as she reached behind her back and undid the bow holding her top in place. Then she slid her bikini top off over her head exposing her pert 36D breasts and hard nipples standing out waiting to be touched or sucked.

She was standing there showing me her beautiful breasts, and I felt my pussy moisten with pleasure of seeing these wonderful creations on this beautiful woman. I took off my sarong and reached behind my back and untied the straps holding my tiny bikini in place and then slid it off over my head. It was my turn to show her my 36C breasts and my nipples harder then I thought would be possible. I kept my eyes on her while I did all this and I seen her bottom lip quiver as she licked her lips and her eyes sparkle with lust as she was admiring my naked chest.

I walked over to her and placed my right hand on her breasts. It felt so soft and warm and it sent a shiver down my entire body. I was aching for her to touch me, I wanted to feel her. I wanted to kiss her, so I did.

I leaned towards her, closing my eyes in the process. My lips were searching for her lips, and then they connected. The shiver that went through my body that time ended inside my pussy making my juices flow and run even more.

KittyDarrk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyDarrk

I kissed her with all the passion I had, our tongues were doing a romantic dance with each other. Our tongues together were like two people making love, soft and gentle but yet they were doing something so special with each other.

I caressed her breast with my right hand. I pulled away from the kiss with some reluctance and slowly kissed down to her left breast and nipple. I slowly kissed her hard nipple and then gently sucked on it. I heard a moan escape from her lips so I sucked a little bit harder and nibbled it a little bit with my teeth.

I reached down with both of my hands and slowly lowered her bits of fabric for a bikini down to her ankles and she delightedly lifted her feet so I could take them all the way off. Now she was standing their naked in front of me. I stood up to take off my bikini bottoms as well, I wrapped my thumbs on the inside of my bikini and pulled them down slowly and sexually. When I had them off I looked up at Hannah’s amazing body, I seen that she has a freshly shaved pussy and I could see her lips glistening in the sun light.

I thought to myself, 'I must have that pussy,' but I actually said that out loud and she just smiled at me and walked over to me with her hips swaying.

As I continued to stand, I looked at her amazingly flat stomach, and then her perfect breasts with her nipples standing hard waiting to be sucked or pinched. I then looked deep into her eyes and showed her the love and passion I had for her. She kept getting closer and closer and soon she was standing right in front of me.

I wrapped my hands around her, and pulled her in for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around me too with one of her hands on my upper back and the other on the top of my bum. The touch of her lips on mine was like magic and fireworks rolled into one.

I broke the kiss and asked, “Do you want to do this here or at my place?”

“What’s wrong with here Sam?” she asked in reply.

“Nothing is wrong with here, it’s just that I thought….never mind,” I said.

While I was still holding her, I lowered her onto her back onto the sand and lay down next to her. I started running my finger tips across her stomach giving her goose bumps in the process. I slowly made my way up to the bottom of her breasts and spent a few minutes in that spot. After a few minutes I ran my finger gently up through her cleavage, completely ignoring her breasts and up to the side of her face. I pulled her face towards mine and our mouths locked together once more.

I quickly traced my fingers down the middle of her body and into her shaven haven. I slowly slid one finger down over her clit and down to her labia. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy, I could feel how much of her juices were escaping her pussy. I could feel how much she wanted me to touch her and make her cum. My finger reached he bum crack and seeing it was already wet I slid it my finger into her crack searching for her ass hole and give it a little bit of a rub.

I found it and I added a slight pressure to it. “Humph….” She moans in pleasure. I pull my finger back and find her clit and start to rub it. More moans escape from her lips between our kiss. I pulled my lips from hers to let her let her breath and I start sucking on her breasts and nipples.

I slide my finger down to her opening and slide a finger into her dripping pussy as far as it can go and I place my thumb onto her clit, I slowly start to move my finger in and out of her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit.

“Ohh Sam, that feels so good,” she moans. “Oh my…Oh my god, I think I'm going to cum already.”

I keep my thumb on her clit and I add another finger to her clit and then I try with another finger to reach her ass and rub that as well. I could only just reach with my fingers but I still managed it.

“Fuck me Sam, I’m going to cum,” she screams. “I’m cumming Sam, I’m cumming.”

I could feel her muscles inside her pussy clench down on my fingers so I rub and finger fuck her even harder and faster. She started squirting her lovely pussy juices all over my hand and every where else.

I leave my hand where it is, not wanting to take my hand away from her beautiful and soaking wet pussy but I want to taste her sweet cum. I slowly slide my fingers out of her pussy and bring them up to my mouth and I start to lick her juices from my hand.

“Would you like to have some of your cum too babe?” I ask her.

“Hmm yes please Sam, I would love to share my cum with you,” she replied.

After my hand is clean of her juices I climb down her body until my face is right in front of her pussy, I move my mouth towards her pussy and poke out my tongue to taste her hot pussy. When my tongue made contact with her I felt my own juices running out of my pussy and down my thighs. I turn around so then we are in the 69 position and I lower my pussy to her mouth while I resume licking her pussy dry.

Here ends chapter 1, stay tuned for chapter 2.

* This story is pure fiction, even when I want it to come true. I have some pictures that relate to this story in my photo albums.

Published 
Written by KinkySam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments