Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melina's Birthday

"The birthday celebration of a young woman who marveled at many women for pleasure and love"

7
1 Comment 1
814 Views 814
4.9k words 4.9k words

Two weeks later, in that same masturbation club, a "squirt shower" took place. That's what I called it, because I had never before witnessed so many jets of vaginal fluid. In my mind I remember with enchantment the strongest moment of that night. The birthday girl was surrounded by women who were literally peeing on her. Her name was, or well is, Melina. In her hands she was holding two cups that were filling up with the squirts of squirt from the women around her. 

Esperanza, Monica and I were about five meters away from her. The three of us were masturbating, each one to herself. I knew that all three of us were taking pleasure in the scene we were contemplating. According to my two friends, that kind of event happened very occasionally. 

“On birthdays or Women's Day this usually happens,” said Monica. 

“And also on Love and Friendship Day,” added Esperanza. “It's always fun when something like this happens. In a little while we can participate.” 

“Really?” 

“Yes... or well, if you want to participate,” commented Monica again. “I'm pretty sure she's going to have a squirt bath today.”

I knew something extraordinary would happen that night when I saw the DJ woman. That naked woman would be in charge of making the night exciting. Behind her DJ table, she was dancing and communicating with everyone on the microphone. It was fun the music she was playing. Occasionally, the waitress would bring her a drink and make out for a few seconds with her.

Everything was going normal, just like any other night. Esperanza, Monica and I started playing with each other. We were in a corner. Suddenly the music stopped and the DJ excitedly proclaimed a welcome message. 

“WELCOME THE BIRTHDAY GIRL OF THE NIGHT,” she said. 

The three of us turned our faces toward the front door of the masturbation club. The eighteen-year-old girl entered accompanied by several friends. On her head she wore a headband of rabbit ears. Like her companions she was dressed in casual clothes. Two tubes of streamers exploded amidst the multicolored lights of the discotheque. 

“Well, well,” said Esperanza, “we have an initiate.” 

The messages of jubilation and applause were not long in coming. All the women who were there were paying attention to that young woman. The so-called “squirt shower” would still take a while to start. But the feeling that strong emotions were coming was palpitating in everyone's heart. 

The birthday girl was accompanied by six women. Three of them were as young as she was. Two others must have been in their thirties. And the last one was a rather mature woman. I imagine that the age of the last one was close to fifty.

They then led the young woman to the large piece of furniture in the center of the disco. Almost instantly, her friends began to remove her white T-shirt. Two others took charge of removing her blue jeans. In the end, she was only dressed in her underwear. At that moment, she was sharing wild kisses with two women. My heart began to beat fast. 

They were crazy kisses, because she had not finished kissing one of them, when the other one grabbed her by the chin to force her to reciprocate the kiss. The birthday girl was still the center of attention. And many of the women who were masturbating alone were focused on enjoying the scene. 

“BUT LET'S SEE, WHAT'S UP WITH YOU GIRLS,” announced the DJ. “LET'S MAKE A BIG NOISE FOR OUR HONOREE.” 

The whistles and noises of excitement came immediately. The atmosphere was filled with fantasy and excitement. The liquor and the disco lights sowed a very pleasant excitement. I began to smile, to see how one of her friends, placed her vagina in front of her mouth. The birthday girl began to passionately kiss that vagina, without suspecting that it would be that same vagina that would perform the first squirt discharge. 

At that moment, two of her friends removed her pantyhose. And the two of them began to kiss the vagina of the protagonist of the night. Another one of the women was groping the birthday girl's tits, while she was making out with the mature woman. To that mature woman, I ended up giving the distinction of MILF. Because it was evident that she was a woman of good figure and great beauty.

“You already know the name of our birthday girl,” said the DJ. “HER NAME IS MELINA. Happy birthday, Melina. We hope you will come more often to our club.” 

Esperanza, Monica and I had shifted to a neutral state. We were contemplating with satisfaction the pleasure Melina was experiencing. It was then that my two friends told me about how often such an event happened. And almost instantly, we began to masturbate, enjoying the show. 

“This woman is beautiful,” said Monica. “She doesn't have very big breasts, but she has a great figure.”

“Yes, I'll gladly wait for my chance,” added Esperanza. “I'd love to kiss those nipples.” 

“When my chance comes, I'll give her the pleasure she deserves. She will never forget this birthday.” 

The opportunity my friends were referring to was the moment they could get sex with Melina. Each shift had a duration of one to two minutes. Or, well, that was the rule, although it wasn't entirely rigid. It was a rule implemented so that we would all have time to pleasure the birthday girl. Although not all of them would decide to have their moment of passion with her. 

The truth is that, being a limited period of time, it intensified the emotions. The moment of the turns would begin after the first squirts of squirt. The spectacle of Melina and her friends filled the discotheque with a joyful anxiety. We all wanted to join the orgy. But for the moment, the only thing we could do was to respect the moment they were living.

Then, the moment came when she received her first squirt. The stream of vaginal fluid bathed her face completely. And in turn, that liquor fell on her tits, smearing her belly. Melina was smiling at her friend for that unexpected event. She was looking at her with tender and amazed eyes. Her friend continued to masturbate frantically. It was evident that she had reached an orgasm. 

Surely she had driven herself with all her conviction to be the first to reach it. Surely she wanted that very thing: to bathe her with her vaginal fluid. She had succeeded beautifully. She had managed to give herself the honor of being the first to bathe her friend. After which, she held her vagina close to the birthday girl's face. 

“How exciting, girls,” said Esperanza. “Don't you think so? I can't help biting my lips.” 

“Yes, what a delicious scene. This is just the beginning,” added Monica. 

I'm sure Melina was overwhelmed with so much passionate sex. All the sexual energy of the discotheque was being absorbed by her. All of us women watching this spectacle were equally overwhelmed with emotion. Even those who remained indifferent to that orgy. That is, those who were still pleasuring themselves in other isolated groups. 

“HOW ARE WE GOING, MELINA?” asked the DJ loudly, “You can answer with the microphone that the waitress is bringing to you.” 

“FANTASTIC!” she answered, suspending the oral sex she was giving to one of her friends. “It's the first time I've ever been in an orgy of women.” 

“That's great. In a little while, I'll give you a little cuddle too. Do you agree?” 

“Yes, yes. My friends explained to me what's in store for me.” 

Soon, the friends around her began to urinate on her. Well, I guess in the end they weren't quite squirt squirts. But for me, they were. They were identical to the ones that happen in porn movies. That's why I thought it was a squirt shower. 

Whether it was a squirt or not, those liquids poured into Melina's mouth. And then it ran down her body, down her tits until they conquered her vagina. The synthetic leather furniture was full of these liquids. However, they dried it frequently using towels brought by the waitresses. The atmosphere was strong, intense. One experienced the fresh tension of passionate sex. 

Melina felt blissful to be bathed in these liquids. She smiled full of fascination. Her eyes sparkled as much to her friends as to all the women in the discotheque. It was her eighteenth birthday. She would forever remember that initiation, that total acceptance of being a lesbian. 

At that moment, Melina had her feet propped up on the furniture. Her legs were in butterfly mode. That is, open, allowing her vagina to be exposed. There were always one or two women there, in the middle of her vagina. They would approach to give her oral sex and rub her clitoris intensely. 

“How I would love to be that girl,” said Monica. “I'm masturbating as if I were the one living that orgy.” 

“You're right about that,” I said. “It's super exciting. She's having a blast.”

“And I can't wait for the shifts to start,” said Esperanza. “I want to have a good time having passionate sex with her.” 

When two women were performing oral sex on her, both took the opportunity to kiss each other. It was delightful to watch. It reminded me of what I had experienced two weeks ago with Esperanza. And as we all watched the show, the anxiety increased. All of us, even for me who would be my first time, were waiting. 

And that moment did not take long to arrive. Melina's six companions let their guard down. That is, they reached the point where they needed to rest. It was evident that the birthday girl had defeated them. That young woman had limited herself to enjoying herself. Her friends, on the other hand, made an effort to give her the best tribute. And that had quickly turned into fatigue. 

Then, the oldest woman in that group, the one I considered a MILF, greeted the DJ. With a somewhat childish gesture, she waved her hand happily. Like most of the women, we all paid attention to the naked female DJ. In the disco we were about to experience sex on a new level. Passionate sex saturated with lots and lots of pleasure. 

“GIRLS, THE TIME FOR SHIFTS HAS COME,” she shouted excitedly. “Those of you who feel like spoiling Melina can do it now. IN A LITTLE WHILE, I'LL COME FOR YOU, MELINA.” 

Instantly, many women who were masturbating stood up. At least twenty women approached the cabinet where Melina was. A long line formed. Some of the women waiting in the line were kissing each other. All these women were enjoying the music, dancing with good energy. 

After a while, a group of women surrounded Melina, preventing us from seeing what was going on. But then, it was the DJ herself who took charge of dissolving that group. “RESPECTING THE LINE, GIRLS, RESPECTING THE LINE.” The group dispersed and the women went to take their place in line. I was sure they were the ones most thirsty for sex with Melina. 

Esperanza and Monica told me that they would not be waiting in line for the time being. They explained that it was best to wait for the line to get smaller. “The more women there are, the shorter the time per shift,” Monica said. To which Esperanza replied: 

“Yes, although some repeat shifts. The ones who repeat shifts the most are the ones who start first.” 

“I will save my energy and my anxiety,” I said. “I will keep rubbing myself, holding back my orgasm. Then I will give myself to pleasure with her.” 

“You've finally made up your mind,” Monica opined. “That's very good. It's amazing how this eighteen-year-old has us all excited.” 

Melina was indulging herself fully with every woman. For a long time she was sitting on the furniture. So each woman would climb up in front of her, sitting on her legs, so practically their vaginas were facing each other. The woman would indulge in kissing her and groping her tits. Or, she would use one of her free hands to masturbate the birthday girl. 

Sometimes, she would come into play with groups of two or three women. Then it was like seeing again the group of girlfriends who started the show. Again, two women would position themselves between her legs to kiss her vagina. The third woman would massage her tits and make out with Melina. Many of those women were much older than her. So they pampered her, taking advantage of her innocent age.

There was one moment that I really enjoyed watching (and I know Melina did too). It was when she started having caresses with a woman in her forties. That moment of passion lasted for about ten minutes. The birthday girl held her back, holding her hands firmly on her waist. As a result, many women refrained from interrupting them. Just as they began to say goodbye and give each other final kisses, a waitress approached a microphone, as if to interview them.   

“I think my turn is coming to an end,” said the woman. “Do you like me, dear Melina?” 

“Yes, quite a lot. I'd like you to repeat it in a while.” 

“With pleasure.”

Then, unexpectedly, the woman in her forties took Melina's face in her hands. Then she asked her to open her mouth because she wanted to give her a little gift. And that little affection was none other than to spit inside Melina's mouth. It was a rude and daring gesture. But Melina liked it. The forty-year-old got off the furniture, seeing the satisfied smile on the birthday girl's face.

There was still a little more to go for that fabulous scene that impressed me so much. The scene in which Melina was given two crystal glasses to fill with the squirts of squirt from her lovers. There was also still Esperanza, Monica and I to decide to line up for a chance to play with the birthday girl. 

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

The birthday girl continued to enjoy each of the women who approached her. With all of them, she shared passionate kisses while they groped each other. The touching of their private parts was also a constant. Melina's state of arousal was just as intense as that of the others. We were transgressing the limits of sex. This orgy, with Melina as the protagonist, meant a unique experience for all of us, or was her birthday the perfect excuse to unleash all our desires? 

For a long time, there was nothing much new. Women were passing Melina to delight in her eighteenth birthday. They would offer her oral sex, lay her down on the couch, place her vagina in front of her face. Some forced her into a 69 position, treating her with tender violence. Each one tried to give her something new, so that she would have plenty of reasons not to forget that night. But then, the DJ announced to all of them that it was their turn. 

“OK, girls,” she said softly into the microphone. “My turn has come. Get ready, Melina, because I have a surprise for you.” 

Then the naked DJ approached, carrying a gift package. It looked like one of those Christmas presents, with colorful ribbons and luminous paper. With great ease, the woman opened the gift and threw the box on the floor. DJ raised her hand to the sky, to display the double sex dildo. The dildo was wrapped in plastic, denoting that it was brand new. 

It was a fuchsia pink dildo, depicting a U shape. And each end of that U, was topped by the shape of a penis. The noise, the clapping, and the whistling, completely enlivened the whole disco, that hot masturbation club environment. 

We all then watched as the DJ used one of the ends to penetrate Melina. We saw the birthday girl's face of satisfaction and excitement. A moment later, DJ climbed onto the furniture, inserting the other end of the dildo. Seeing that, I thought for a moment about safe sex. But the thought had little effect on me. 

“It won't be long before they start handing out other dildos,” said Monica. 

"Yes,” said Esperanza. “Let's let the waitresses pass by with the trays.” 

“Are they going to give us dildos like that?”

Monica explained to me that the dildos they would hand out would be individual. That is, dildos for personal use. But at the same time, they indicated to me that it was very normal for such dildos to be used for the honoree. I pictured in my mind all of them using those toys and felt a delicious anxiety. An anxiety that violated the boundaries of safe sex, clearing all fears. 

Sure enough, a few minutes later, a naked waitress approached, carrying a tray of cocktails. And in the middle of the cocktails, new dildos, packed in plastic bags. Esperanza, Monica, and I chose our respective dildos. But at the same time, our cocktails. We needed liquor to continue harmonizing with the environment. 

Melina's moans, which until then had been quite discreet, intensified. The DJ was making her enjoy herself with that dildo. Every movement stimulated her and the birthday girl. Both were enjoying themselves for a long period, until it was noticeable that Melina reached a delicious orgasm. 

"Well, girls, I'm going to line up,” said Esperanza, “It's about time for my turn.” 

“I agree; I'll go with you,” added Monica. 

“And I'm with you.” 

The distribution of the dildos had changed the atmosphere a little. The line to enjoy with Melina had dwindled to only about five people. But even while waiting their turn, some women used the dildo to masturbate, lying on the floor. Esperanza and Monica didn't hesitate to imitate them. I stood there for a few seconds.

I felt so shy standing in line, waiting for my turn, that I had no choice. I sat down on the floor and began to fondle myself with my dildo. I knew the dildo was new, but even if it was used, I didn't care.

Until that moment, masturbating and moaning, I realized how passive I had been until then. Recognizing that passivity, it triggered in me an intense desire. I closed my eyes and, lying on the floor, I plunged the dildo deep inside me. 

“Come on, my girls,” said the DJ who had returned to her desk. “The night is long. Shall we turn up the music a bit?”

I was pleasuring myself so much that Esperanza had to force me to open my eyes. She touched one of my tits and groped it. When I opened my eyes to reality again, she said, “It's your turn.” With a rush of excitement, I got up from the floor quickly. And then I thanked her by giving her a kiss on the mouth. 

“Thank you very much. The time has gone by so fast.”

“It's because you're enjoying it,” Esperanza affirmed. “You can go and kiss that young lady!”

With a certain childish shyness, combing my hair with my hands, I approached the sofa. That couch that had completely violated the laws of safe sex. Being in front of her was like being in front of a goddess. The emotions of the night had lifted her up. She was basking in an air of grandeur, as if she were a Hollywood star. She greeted me with a very provocative, exciting smile. 

“Hello Melina, a pleasure,” I said. “Happy birthday!”

“Thank you very much, my dear, it's a pleasure for me too. You look very beautiful.” 

Then, without any shyness, we started kissing. I didn't give a damn if Melina's mouth had been kissed by thousands of mouths before me. Her mouth tasted delicious. It was wet and fresh, full of multiple flavors. In my mind, I conjured up all the sweet sins that had been spilled into that mouth. I thought of vaginal fluids, urine, saliva. 

None of it seemed disgusting to me. Quite the contrary: it was filled with a provocative and unique sensation. I kissed that mouth with total passion, leaving aside my prejudices, my fears. Meanwhile, Melina was groping me. She grabbed my buttocks tightly, pulling me towards her.

It was unbelievable and delicious to me that this young girl was doing that. I was being dominated by that eighteen-year-old girl. She was dominating me since I agreed to stand in that line, waiting for my turn. 

A powerful sexual chemistry would erupt between the two of us after we kissed. When our first passionate kiss ended, I looked into her eyes tenderly. Our eyes synchronized. I saw the sparkle in her black eyes and she saw the sparkle in mine. It was a moment that lasted about ten seconds. We were delighting in each other as if we were two young people in love. 

At that instant, I was on her legs, our vaginas facing each other. We were in the most natural position she had adopted to service us all. After ten seconds of looking at our pretty faces, I began to caress her. I gently slid my hands over her tits. I massaged her shoulders and belly. 

Melina followed my lead. She, too, decided to caress me with the same gentle gentleness. She stroked the tips of my nipples and ran her fingers over my vagina. There was a moment when she slid her fingers under my underarms. It was something unexpected that I found exciting. While we were touching each other, we kept looking into each other's eyes. We both felt that the adrenaline we were experiencing was the result of our sexual chemistry. 

“You're the first one to take the time to caress me like this,” said Melina. “You're touching me as if you were my girlfriend.” 

“A girlfriend of thirty-three years, my dear,” I replied. “We'll be girlfriends for these few minutes we'll share together.”

“I agreed.” 

Melina leaned forward a little and buried her face between my breasts. She kissed my tits, biting my nipples lovingly. At that moment, I felt very happy for her treatment. The contact of our vaginas sought each other between movements. After a while, I suggested that she let me sit on the couch. 

She agreed and then she was on my legs. During the change I noticed that next to my right buttock was the dildo that the DJ had brought before we started having sex with her. I grabbed it with my right hand as Melina and I kissed. And then, when a moment of respite came, I showed it to her. I didn't say anything, I simply placed it in plain sight. 

I presented that toy to her innocently, like someone offering a cocktail. Melina smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she took the dildo and without getting off the couch she inserted it into her vagina. Then she took charge of inserting the other end into my vagina. Instantly, we began to exert movements to stimulate us.

The sexual chemistry with which we loved each other was intensifying more and more. I could feel her deep, releasing breath. My heart was beating at an unbridled and unique speed. I often saw colorful sparks in my field of vision. To be sharing those penetrating movements in our vaginas was very delicious. 

“How many orgasms have you experienced tonight, Melina?” I asked her.

“I don't know, I've lost count. But I'm sure there have been many. Too many.” 

“We are treating you like a queen. You're the star of the night.” 

“I know. I hope we can give you the same treatment on your birthday.” 

“It would be fascinating, my dear.” 

We both continued to make rhythmic movements to feel the penetrations of the dildo. In the meantime, we kept hugging, groping and kissing each other. At a certain point, Melina did something that fascinated me. Something that happened unexpectedly. It happened after a passionate kiss. She withdrew her lips from my mouth to gaze lovingly into my eyes. 

And then, without warning, she spat on my lips. That gesture reminded me of the forty-year-old who had spit into her open mouth. I was not offended at all. On the contrary, I used my tongue to clean (or better: consume) her saliva. 

“I knew you would like it,” she said. “Several women have already done that with me.” 

“It's very provocative,” I replied. 

Then, too, without warning, I decided to spit on her. The saliva fell on her lips and part of her left cheek. Melina smiled at me, revealing her great fascination. She did not wipe or remove my saliva from her face. What she did was to bring her face close to mine to kiss me. Then she made a movement that allowed her to place her left cheek over my mouth.

In that way, my tongue felt again the saliva that I had spit on it. The groping and kissing continued. Sexual chemistry dominated us both as that double-ended dildo massaged us. It had been at least five minutes since I had started my shift. 

“Did you have any squirt tonight?” she asked me. 

I confessed, “Not yet. I've been masturbating with my friends, watching your show.” 

“What good news! Having women peeing on me or unloading their squirt really turns me on.” 

“I know very well what you mean.” 

“If you want, you can stay with me, while we give way to another one. You keep masturbating next to my face. If you don't squirt, I'll settle for you peeing on me. As you can see, I am bathed in female fluids.” 

“Okay, I'll do my best.” 

Melina and I gave each other a few more kisses. And then we cancelled the “intercourse” we were having with that dildo. For a moment, I reflected on how many vaginas would not have experienced that same “intercourse” that night. So, I took my single dildo and stepped aside. 

A black-haired brunette woman then approached as Melina called out to her. The way she called her name was hilarious. She simply looked at the woman in line and used her index finger to call out to her. I sat off to the side, watching as they began to love and kiss. At times, that birthday girl would shoot me glances full of tenderness. She delighted in turn, watching me masturbate. 

Inspired by the sexual chemistry that had been forged between the two of us, I frantically masturbated. And later, as I felt myself approaching an abysmal orgasm I stood up. I brought my vagina close to her face and felt my squirt of squirt being released. The stream of vaginal discharge spilled between Melina's mouth and wet hair. 

“Thank you so much, honey,” she said when I couldn't spill another drop. “I wish there were more women who could give me that pleasure.” 

“How about ordering some glasses?” said the brunette she was groping, “then ask the DJ to announce a Fluid Round.” 

“Fluid round?” asked Melina.

“Yes, ‘Fluid Round’. That's what we call it when we fill those cups with urine and vaginal fluid.” 

“I love the idea,” replied the birthday girl. 

A few minutes later, Melina had the two cups in each of her hands. I think they were actually plastic cups. By then, I had already left the couch. I kissed Melina goodbye with a kiss on her mouth. And I went to join my friends on a different piece of furniture than the one we were initially on. 

“How did it go?” Esperanza asked me. “From here, I saw how much you were enjoying it.” 

“Yes, it was very exciting,” I answered. “I think I had a great sexual chemistry with her.” 

“It's normal. It's like having a new girlfriend for a few minutes.” 

“Yes, I felt that way.” 

“Me too,” Monica added. 

The three of us continued masturbating, while watching the show. And then, we witnessed this beautiful scene of wild sex. I watched the cups Melina was holding fill up with vaginal fluids. Soon they were full to overflowing. 

The woman who was with her at the time helped her take a drink. A few seconds later, she herself used the other cup to pour it on her head. Melina was smiling with happiness. It was her night, the night of all nights, the night of a monumental orgy.

Published 
Written by tatianaevans
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments