Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature BBW Debbie Gets Some More Sex

"Debbie hooks-up again but this time it is with a woman"

25
10 Comments 10
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Fifty-five-year-old BBW Debbie Simpson enjoyed sex but she did not really get enough of it for her liking. In recent times she had had two exceptional experiences and a handful of less than satisfying ones and she was in need of some more sexual stimulation.

She was not really expecting anything to be happening this particular evening because she was on a Friday night girls night out with three colleagues from work. They had got a taxi to a country pub a few miles out of the town where they worked, a pub that Debbie had not been to before.

The evening was quite enjoyable and they had consumed a few drinks and Debbie was back at the bar to get another round in when she became aware of a female appearing next to her. Debbie turned her head to face the woman and the woman smiled and said, "Hello, I don't think that I have seen you in here before."

"No, I have not been here before, just out for a few drinks with some girls from work," replied Debbie.

"I thought I would have noticed you if you had been here before," said the woman who was also well built and probably about Debbie's age.

"Well I am certainly big enough," smiled Debbie who actually had a very attractive smile.

By now the barmaid had brought Debbie's drinks to her so with another smile at the woman Debbie returned to her three friends.

Debbie did not know why, maybe it was the drink, but she felt a bit strange about the brief conversation that she had just had. All her sexual adventures, whether good or otherwise, had been with males although she did rather fancy one of the female teachers when she was at school almost forty years previously.

A little later Debbie was laughing at something that had been said and she turned her head and her eyes met those of the woman that she had spoken to at the bar. The woman was looking straight at her and with Debbie's eyes sparkling from the laughter, the woman appeared to blow her a kiss. This made Debbie feel both slightly uncomfortable and also slightly aroused although she dismissed the idea that the woman was actually blowing her a kiss.

Time was moving on and it was getting towards the time that the taxi for the return to town was booked when Debbie excused herself from her friends to go to the ladies. She walked, slightly unsteadily, past where the woman was still seated on her own and their eyes again briefly met. Debbie used the toilet and when she came out of the cubicle she was both shocked and excited to see the woman standing there.

"Are you enjoying your evening?" asked the woman.

"Yes, um yes very much," replied a confused and flustered Debbie.

"Would you like to enjoy it even more?" asked the woman looking Debbie in the eye.

"Wwwwhat do you mean?" responded the slightly blushing Debbie.

"I live in a cottage just down the road and I wonder if you would like to come home with me," said the woman who still had her eyes fixed on Debbie.

"No, no I am not like that I don't um I haven't um..."

"Oh ok, my mistake I thought that perhaps you would be up for some fun with me, sorry that I misread your thoughts," said the woman seemingly neither annoyed nor disappointed as she turned and left the ladies.

Debbie remained in there for a moment and looked at herself in the mirror as she got a feeling between her legs that she had only had before if the possibility of a cock had been in the offing. She realised that she had just been hit on by a lesbian and she was now starting to realise that she was not actually averse to the idea. She returned to the bar and instinctively looked to where the woman had been seated but she was not there and Debbie felt some disappointment.

A further round of drinks had been purchased and it was likely to be the last one in view of the time that the taxi was booked. Debbie drank hers feeling confused and even frustrated but with her mind in turmoil, she looked up to see the woman standing nearby looking at her.

Debbie and the woman had looked at each other for what seemed an eternity when one of Debbie's friends said, "Drink up Debs, the taxi will be here."

It was as though someone else was speaking but Debbie heard herself say, "You three go, I want to stay a bit longer I will sort my own taxi."

Her three friends were not aware of Debbie's two encounters with the woman and were surprised at her sudden wish to remain longer but they very soon left with a series of, "Goodnight Debs, see you at work on Monday," or something similar.

With her friends having left the pub, Debbie looked back to where the woman had been standing and was surprised to find she was not there but the surprise disappeared when the woman arrived at her table with two drinks in her hand.

The very attractive woman sat down and introduced herself, "Hello again, my name is Sandra."

Debbie took a sip from the drink that had just been brought for her and replied, "Debbie but um I don't, I haven't....."

"Ha, yes you told me in the ladies Debbie but you have sent your friends away haven't you so you must be interested, am I not correct?"

"Yes but I am still not sure," said Debbie looking at the woman who had a radiant smile on her face.

"Why don't you and I finish our drinks and go back to my cottage and we can discuss why you sent your friends away?" suggested Sandra and, without answering, Debbie finished her drink and looked at Sandra seemingly in search of further instructions.

Sandra got up and turned towards the door and Debbie found her eyes going to the woman's backside which appeared quite big but not as big as her own. Debbie followed Sandra out of the pub and soon found that they were walking hand-in-hand down the road.

Debbie was still wondering how and why she was in this situation when they arrived at a cottage and Sandra unlocked the door and, as they stood on the doorstep, Sandra took Debbie's face in her hands and kissed her lips giving Debbie her first-ever female to female sexual kiss. After a split second of initial shock, Debbie responded and as tongues entered mouths two large sets of breasts mashed together.

The women were now inside the cottage and Sandra kicked the door shut with her heel as they continued to kiss.

When the kissing finally came to a stop Sandra said, "Wow, you young lady are about to find out what sex with a woman is like."

"Yes, I think I am aren't I?" laughed a very turned on and more confident Debbie.

Sandra unbuttoned Debbie's blouse and caressed her huge tits over her bra before unzipping Debbie's skirt and dragging it to the ground. Sandra was pleased to see the wet patch in Debbie's knickers which she proceeded to feel with her fingers making Debbie moan as she got her cunt worked through the material. Sandra, seeing the effect it was having, sped up the fingering and Debbie opened her legs wider and put her hands on Sandra's shoulders.

"Oh, shit!" wailed Debbie as she came in her knickers on the very amused Sandra's fingers.

"Fuck, that was amazing," said the still shaking Debbie.

"Glad you liked it," said Sandra before the two women snogged again.

Debbie decided that she should remove some of Sandra's clothing and, with her cunt still throbbing from the fingering, she undid and took off Sandra's blouse and then her bra before getting her hands on Sandra's tits. As Debbie played with her tits Sandra removed Debbie's bra and the two women rubbed their breasts together.

Sandra dragged Debbie's soaking wet knickers down and had her face at her glistening cunt which she proceeded to kiss and lick causing more groans to come from the woman enjoying her first lesbian experience.

"Let's go to bed," said Sandra after removing her own skirt and knickers and now totally naked leading the way upstairs with the also naked Debbie following her large swaying arse.

There was more kissing before the large Debbie and slightly less large Sandra crashed onto the bed for prolonged stroking and groping of tits and buttocks. Both women were, not surprisingly, very aroused and Sandra decided it was time for mouth on cunt and she lowered her own wet slit onto Debbie's face before leaning forward and using her tongue on Debbie's snatch.

Debbie very soon got the idea and she was tasting her first-ever cunt as Sandra's tongue took her towards another orgasm. Debbie was out of control as her tongue worked inside Sandra as her hostess' mouth took her over the edge again. As she orgasmed she was pleased when Sandra took her lips away from Debbie's pulsing cunt long enough to almost scream, "Yes, yes I am fucking cummingggggg."

About two hours previously Debbie Simpson had never had any serious lesbian thoughts in her life but now a woman had taken her to two shattering orgasms and she had taken a woman over the edge with her own tongue.

Sandra swung off Debbie's face and the women were head to head kissing and giggling, "Welcome to lesbian sex, Debbie," said Sandra as she stroked her new lover's head.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

"Thank you, Sandra, you are a great teacher," replied Debbie.

"Actually I am a teacher and as a naughty girl you should be spanked," said Sandra.

"Have I been naughty?" asked Debbie who had, from time to time, enjoyed being spanked by a male.

"Oh yes, I think I should take my hairbrush to your bare bottom," said Sandra trying to keep a stern face.

"Well if you think so, Miss," said Debbie playing along and rolling onto her stomach.

Sandra went and got her hairbrush and then knelt on the bed to Debbie's left-hand side and looked at the two very large buttocks in front of her. She put the hairbrush against Debbie's left arse cheek and then raised it and brought it down with a loud CRACK!

She then did the same to the right buttock before cracking the hairbrush from one cheek to the other at increasing power and speed and having Debbie twisting and writhing but not protesting. Actually she was finding it yet another sexual stimulation in an evening of several stimulations and she closed her eyes and listened to and felt the hairbrush beating her arse.

Sandra was breathless and had turned Debbie's buttocks quite red before she stopped and the next sexual stimulation for Debbie was having Sandra kissing her spanked buttocks before licking her arse crack, This was sending Debbie crazy and she opened and closed her legs as her next orgasm approached and she came as Sandra licked around her anus.

Some men had given Debbie extreme sexual pleasure but not many and she did not know if she had ever had so much stimulation in a short space of time as Sandra had given her.

Soon she had Sandra cumming again by using her tongue and fingers on the other woman's cunt before the two had another kissing session.

"I had better get a taxi home," said Sandra seeing that the time was now past midnight.

"Don't be silly, you are staying the night," replied Sandra before slapping Debbie's arse reminding her how sore it was after the hairbrush spanking.

Debbie did not object to Sandra's suggestion so she spent the night and some of Saturday morning furthering her lesbian sex education.

Eventually, she went home, courtesy of a lift from Sandra with the probability of a return visit soon.

Debbie knew that she liked cock, when she could get it, but now she knew that she liked cunt too.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments