Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary Grant

"First Taste of Pussy"

30
7 Comments 7
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Mary Grant, and her husband, stopped into a clothing boutique after a nice dinner out. Mary had been in there before and wanted to look for some lace bras that she knew her husband would love on her.

After finding a cream-colored lace pullover, she asked the sales lady if she could use a dressing room to try it on, while her husband wandered around the store. Mary took her top and bra off, noticing her firm breasts in the mirror as she pulled the piece on over her head.

She should have stopped there, as she immediately knew that it would be too small. Instead, she pulled it down over her large breasts, feeling like she was busting out of it. Just as she realized her dilemma in removing it, there was a knock on the dressing room door, with the sales lady introducing herself as Lisa, and asking if she needed any assistance. Mary asked her if she could please bring her a large size in what she was trying on. Lisa said sure, and was back in a moment with the bigger size, knocking on the door.

Mary opened the door and asked Lisa if she could come in for a moment, to help her remove the entirely too tight piece that she was trapped in. Lisa gave a small laugh and said, "you’re not the first person to get stuck like this." She told Mary to lift her arms straight up and started to pull the bra off of Mary’s breasts, up her arms, and over her head.

Once Mary was free, she noticed that Lisa was staring at her exposed breasts, and asked her if she was alright. Lisa responded with a shy smile and said she had never seen such a nice pair of breasts. Lisa continued to stare, and finally got up the courage to ask if they were as firm as they looked. 

Mary told her they were and asked if she’d like to feel them. Lisa paused for a moment, unsure of what to do, before finally reaching out and putting her hands on Mary’s breasts. She couldn’t get enough of the feel and was enjoying the now hard nipples in her fingers.

Mary was mesmerized by the erotic touch and told her she should bend down and get closer. As Lisa did, her face was now only inches away from Mary’s rock-hard nipples. Not sure what to do, Mary decided to help her out, placing her hand on the back of Lisa’s head, gently guiding her open mouth onto her nipple. Slowly at first, Lisa just licked it with her tongue, before putting her entire mouth over the nipple, sucking on her very first breast.

The sensation was turning Mary on, and she could feel her pussy getting wet. With Lisa’s ear right there, Mary bent down and started licking it, and whispering that her mouth felt incredible on her nipple and that she was making her pussy wet. Lisa let out a low moan, continuing to suck on the most beautiful breast she had ever seen. She stayed there, sucking on one breast, then the other. She went from licking the entire breast to just running her tongue around Mary’s nipples, flicking at them to make Mary moan and squirm. She could tell she was turning her on and wondered where this was headed. 

Just as she hoped it wouldn’t stop, Mary reached down with one hand and pulled her unbuttoned pants away from her body, using the other hand to guide Lisa’s fingers down inside her soaked panties. Lisa knew exactly what to do, as she played with her own pussy almost every day. She could feel Mary’s wetness but stopped at the hard clit that her fingers were now circling. She continued to rub it, just like she would her own. She just kept exploring Mary’s wet, open pussy, enjoying the moans that Mary would let out when her fingers would tease her opening. She knew Mary wanted her to just fuck her, as she pushed her pussy against Lisa’s fingers.

As Mary was getting weak, Lisa plunged two fingers into her pussy, and started finger fucking her as fast as she could. She curved her fingers and started rubbing against her spot, as Mary reached down and felt Lisa’s breasts for the first time. She wished they were in her mouth, but that would come soon enough. Mary started to moan and knew her pussy was about to explode. Lisa kept fucking her, finally looking up and burying her tongue in Mary’s open mouth. This sent Mary over the edge, and her pussy let go. Wave after wave of intense orgasm, all over Lisa’s fingers, while their tongues continued to explore each other’s mouths. After what seemed like an hour, they slowed down and began to separate.

AimarMandoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AimarMandoza

Without saying a word, Mary leaned down and grabbed Lisa’s top, lifting it up to expose two hard nipples that were begging to be sucked. Lisa could only bite her lip and moan, as Mary lowered Lisa’s pants and lifted her leg up on the bench, exposing a beautiful, wet pussy. Mary had never done anything like this but felt like she had to return the favor. She had fantasized about it while watching lesbian porn and fingering her pussy, and always had amazing orgasms while doing it. She just did what she liked on her own body, and started licking Lisa’s swollen pussy lips. She licked her clit, and reached around, putting both hands on her ass, pulling the sweet pussy against her mouth.

Lisa leaned down and warned Mary that her pussy squirts when she comes like this. That encouraged Mary, even more, to keep licking, wanting to feel her first pussy explode on her mouth. She was fascinated by women who could squirt and was hoping this would be her first time experiencing it in person. It didn’t take long before Lisa grabbed Mary’s head, pulling it up against her dripping pussy, as she began to cum on Mary’s face. She was squirting cum into her mouth, and Mary couldn’t lick it fast enough. It was more than she had imagined, and she didn’t want it to stop.

As Lisa’s orgasm subsided, Mary stood up, giving her a wet kiss. Their tongues swirled in each other’s mouths, sharing the sweet taste of pussy for the first time. They continued to explore each other’s bodies with their hands, and Mary couldn’t resist reaching down and feeling Lisa’s pussy with her fingers. Lisa started to moan into Mary’s mouth, saying, "don’t stop."

Mary knew by her sounds she was going to cum again, and she was enjoying the feel of wet pussy on her fingers. She kept fucking Lisa, wanting to give her another orgasm.  This time, Lisa started squirting all over Mary’s hand and down her legs. Mary slowed her rubs, and let Lisa come down from her orgasmic high, while they continued their slow, sensual kiss.  Mary leaned down and softly licked Lisa’s breasts, taking each nipple into her mouth. They both became aware of the time and quietly got dressed. Lisa left the dressing room first, giving Mary time to straighten up.

After catching her breath, and smiling at what had just happened, she opened the door and started to leave, looking for her now lost husband. Just as she was about to reach the door, a very dark-skinned Black man introduced himself as Anthony, the store manager. He asked her if she found anything she liked, and Mary told him she would have to come back when she had more time to try things on.

He handed her his card and said to please call and set up a private shopping hour with himself, or another associate. She said she would definitely do that, as she looked down and noticed his bulge, wondering what a big, black cock would feel like inside of her pussy. She had masturbated countless times to BBC porn while fucking her large black dildo, and now the real-life opportunity might just be presenting itself.

She gave him a little smile and continued walking out of the store, knowing that she would be back soon.

Her husband finally appeared, and as they walked to the car, he asked what took so long. She just smiled and squeezed his hand, telling him she’d have a good story tonight when they got into bed.

 

Published 
Written by bamgraham
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments