Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Her Cum

"A girl pleasures her best friend"

58
13 Comments 13
10.9k Views 10.9k
809 words 809 words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for taking the time to read my story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you like it."

My best friend, Mya, and I have been friends since we were younger. We did everything together. As we got older, our friendship only got stronger. Lately, though, I’ve been having some weird feelings, when I’m around her.

Mya is a gorgeous girl. She has curly brown hair, caramel skin, and big hazel eyes. I’ve always considered myself straight, but, lately, I’ve been questioning it. Tonight we planned to go out to eat with friends.

Because we share a dorm, it’s easier to get ready together. She usually likes to do my makeup. I sit at the vanity pulling my curls out of my face. It’s been a hot day, and I’d prefer my hair up. The door creaks open and in comes Mya. She wears a short strapless form-fitting pink dress. The dress hugs her curvy figure. Heart-shaped studs poke out from her nipples. She’d just gotten them pierced months ago. I behold the beauty in front of me. Her lips pull into a smirk.

“Are you gonna continue ogling my body, or tell me how sexy I look?”

She poses flashing her sexy ass dimples.

“Wow… you look gorgeous”

She sits in front of me and crosses her legs.

“I know!”

She grabs her makeup bag from behind the mirror.

“Now, let’s do this mug of yours. Are you finally gonna let me try red lipstick on you?”

She pokes her lip out pouting at me. I sigh. It’s hard to say no to her. Especially when she smiles at me like that.

“Fine. Only for tonight!”

She leaps with joy.

“Yayyy!”

She rustles through the bag and pulls out an eyebrow pencil and some eyebrow gel. Then she sits on my lap. I start to feel heated about her being so close to me. The smell of her Chanel perfume fills my nostrils. She hums to herself as she works on my brows. Slipping a bit she slides down. I grip her waist and pull her closer.

“Aww, thanks, hun. Can you hold me? Your legs are kinda slippery.”

“Umm, sure…”

She nearly finishes and cups my face. Her eyes scan my face, and I blush under her gaze.

She leans closer and her tits end up in my face. My breath catches in my throat. I try not to focus on her hardened nipples poking through the thin material of her dress. So, I decided to tease her. Taking my fingers I lightly flick one of her nipples. “Mmm,“ she softly moans.

ariiana_mendoza1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ariiana_mendoza1

“Bryn that wasn’t nice! They’re sensitive you know!”

“Are they?” I ask teasingly.

“Yes. They’re meant to be sucked and rubbed, not flicked”

Teasing her some more, I rub them from the outside of her dress. Her eyes close and she bites her bottom lip.

“Ahhh, Brynnnnn,” she moans.

“How about that?”

She nods. And guides my hands to her zipper.

I unzip her dress, and her perky tits flopped out.  Her pink nipples are puffy and poke out through her cute hearts. I take her right nipple in her mouth and knead the left one with my other hand. She moans softly grinding against me as I please her. Damn her moans are sexy. I give my attention to the other nipple, and with my other hand, I go under her dress. She’s wearing lace panties. They’re soaked. I stroke her clit outside the lace. She gasps and her legs tighten around me.

“Ooahhh... Right there”

I rub circles around her clit and she rocks her hips against my fingers. Her moans get louder, and I press my lips against hers to quiet her. Her lips are soft and taste just like cherries.

She kisses me deeply as I rub her clit furiously. Suddenly she tenses up.

“Bryn, I’m cummin-" She’s cut off as her orgasm overtakes her. Mya squirts all over my hands, my dress, and hers. I pull my fingers from under her and lick them clean. She stares deeply into my eyes.

“Looks like we’ll have to change our clothes. Not like I mind.. that was amazing."

“What’s more amazing, was hearing you moan my name.. “

“That was music to my ears..”

She blushes covering her face.

“Bryn!”

“Oh, hush. Maybe you can return the favor.”

I kiss her cheek.

“After dinner.”

I carry her to the bathroom. We take a quick shower. If we took any longer, we’d never make it to see our friends! We go out to Hibachi and I find it hard to focus on the food. As we eat, I have flashbacks from earlier. Her moaning my name, finally kissing her, etc. The tension between us was obvious. My pussy throbbed at the thought of fucking her again. Wait until we get home.

Published 
Written by Rainbowchic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments