Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make It Up to Me

"I finally have enough with my slut friend."

14
11 Comments 11
26.1k Views 26.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
My friend Hanna and I had always been close. We told each other everything and we were always there for each other. So, when she and her boyfriend broke up and she needed a place to stay, I offered to let her stay with me. Unfortunately, I had a one bedroom apartment that wasn't meant for roommates, but she said it would be temporary until she could find her own place. At first, we shared my bed, which was fine. She knew that I was a lesbian, but I knew that she was straight and I wouldn't pursue anything. That's not to say that I wouldn't have sex with her given the chance.

Hanna's a medium sized girl with dirty blonde hair that fell her shoulders. She had a fit body due to years of volleyball. Her boobs were just a bit too big for her body, but she loved showing them off. With her green eyes and a few freckles, she had a beautiful face.

The first week she stayed with me was filled with eating lots of ice cream and watching romantic comedies. Eventually, she turned to going to clubs and parties. Nearly every time she went out (which was every weekend and most weekdays) she came home with a new guy. I didn't mind, so long as she gave me a heads up and washed the sheets after. But eventually, it got so bad that whenever I brought a girl home, the girl would end up leaving due to Hanna and her man-of-the-day fucking in the bedroom.

After a month or so of girls walking out on me because of her, I couldn't take it. Hanna was unintentionally pussy-blocking me. After chasing the girl who was leaving my apartment, I charged over to my bedroom and pounded on the door. Hanna yelled from inside that she was busy. I told her that we needed to talk, but she insisted that it wasn't a good time. I obviously knew she had a guy in there, but I didn't care. I opened the door and started to yell at her for being the reason I hadn't gotten laid in a month, but had to stop because of what I saw.

Hanna was naked on her knees in front of a guy with his cock in her mouth. She was playing with herself as she sucked him off. Slightly disgusted, sexually frustrated, and very angry, I grabbed his clothes from off the floor and threw them at him as I told him he needed to leave.

"What the fuck, Maddie?!" Hanna yelled.

The guy stood there really confused, so I told him again, "Get out of my apartment."

When he left, Hanna turned to me. "Why did you do that? What's your problem?"

"You!" I admitted. "Every time I bring a girl home, she hears you and whatever boy toy you have fucking and it turns them off. You can't keep bringing guys here every night when I'm trying to get laid, too."

"You made him leave because you're horny?!" she said angrily.

"Yes! I'm fucking horny. I haven't had sex in a month because of you. I'm horny and I'm pissed."

She rolled her eyes. "You could have just said that instead of busting down the door while I'm trying to have sex with a guy."

"You have sex every night! I think you can let me have my bed back one time so that I can get fucked, too. It's not fair."

I watched as she started to see it from my point of view. The redness from anger slowly faded from her face. "I'm sorry," she said sincerely. "You haven't had any sex since I moved in, have you?"

"Not once," I told her.

"Do you want to call that girl back? I can leave if you want."

I sighed. "I don't think she'll come back. Besides, now I'm just exhausted."

She took a step towards me. That's when I realized that she was still naked. "Does that mean you're not horny any more?" I looked down at her tits. I swear, they were begging me to grab them. Such temptation was hard to resist. Then, Hanna asked, "Are you wet right now?"

I couldn't believe she just said that. She'd never been that forward before. "Why are you asking that?"

"No reason," she said turning away. She reached for her clothes.

I grabbed her arm and asked her again. "Why did you ask me that?" She didn't respond. She just looked at me. Then I watched her eyes drift to my lips. In that moment, I knew what she wanted. But I wasn't going to let her have it easy.

"You're such a slut," I said in her face.

She looked really offended. "Excuse me?"

"You come home every night with a new guy in MY bed and never give me anything in return."

"Well, what do you want?"

I didn't have to think twice.

AnnaBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaBlack

I knew exactly what I wanted. I was horny and she needed to be punished. "Get on your knees."

She looked at me, shocked at what I said.

"You heard me. Get on your fucking knees, slut."

Slowly, she got on her knees in front of me. She never broke eye contact. "What do you want me to do?"

I gave her a little grin. "Do what you do best."

That was all the direction she needed. She reached up and pulled down my skirt and panties at once, then spread my legs. "I've never done this before," she admitted.

For a moment, I felt bad. I had never been the dominant type and I knew that her first time with a girl should be special. But before I could say anything, she shoved her face into my pussy and started licking away.

She started on my clit by licking it as fast as she could. It felt amazing! I grabbed her head, desperately trying to push her face deeper into my pussy. Then, she sucked on my clit and moaned. The vibrations sent chills throughout my entire body. I was almost ready to cum right there. I looked down at her. She licked my pussy so well, like a good little slut. Hanna looked up at me and smiled as she licked my clit. Her face looked so good between my legs. I just watched her as she licked and sucked my clit. It was so hot seeing Hanna being slutty with a girl, with me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck!" I yelled out. "I'm going to cum!"

"Give it to me," she said. "I want you to cum all over my face. It's what I deserve."

That sent me over the edge. I screamed out as came on her face, just like she asked. I came so hard that my knees started shaking and I fell to the ground. I lay there shaking with pleasure and trying to slow down my breathing. I looked at Hanna, who smiled at me while she cleaned her face by wiping her finger on her face, then licking the cum off of it. It was so fucking sexy.

"Was that good?" she asked.

I laughed. "That was amazing!"

"Did I make it up to you?"

I smiled at her. "I think so."

She looked fake concerned and dramatically said, "You THINK so??" Then, she surprised me.

Hanna climbed on top of my freshly orgasmed body and kissed me.

"I'm sorry," I said to her. "I shouldn't have made you do that." I started to turn away, but she surprised me again. Hanna pinned me down, spread my legs, and shoved a finger inside my pussy. I was so shocked and so pleased that I almost came right there!

"I did it because I want to make it up to you. I want you to be sexually satisfied and if I keep scaring off all the girls you try to have sex with... Well, I guess I'll have to please you myself."

My pussy was still spasming from the last orgasm as she slowly began to finger me. My breathing was insane, quick and shallow. I was squirming on her finger as she picked up the pace. She added a second finger and that sent me over the edge. I screamed out again as I came all over her fingers. She started to slow down through my orgasm, but then lowered her head and stuck out her tongue, almost touching my ultra-sensitive clit.

I looked at her and, between heavy breaths, said, "Hanna, I can't."

She gave me a devilish grin. "This is me making it up to you." Then she licked ferociously at my clit while still fingering me. I was moaning and squirming and screaming. My body shook uncontrollably as she sent me to my third orgasm of the night - and of the month!

I laid there on the floor, completely satisfied. Hanna crawled up next to me and laid down, cuddling with my nearly lifeless body. "And how was that?" she asked as she kissed my cheek.

"That..." I started as I tried to catch my breath, "That was fucking incredible."

"Do you forgive me?"

I laughed. "Of course!"

"Good," she said sitting up. "Because now it's your turn to make it up to me."

I was barely able to make myself sit up. "What did I do?"

"You barged in while I was trying to get fucked. Now you have to fuck me," she explained.

I gave her a smirk. "You really are a slut."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Let me know if you want to hear the rest of the story, where I teach her a few things about the female body. ;)

Published 
Written by 100daysofmaddie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments