Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting Loose

"Seeking solace from stress in nature, Jill finds a whole lot more than she expected"

56
21 Comments 21
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Ross Creek flowed quietly into a natural pool. The only sound was a steady murmur of water dropping over a slight rise, creating a miniature waterfall. A gentle breeze stirred the tree branches and vegetation around the creek.

Jill dropped her pack and watched the waterfall. This was not her first visit to the placid scene, but it was her first in a long time. She glanced around, listening and watching for any sign that she was not alone. The conservation area seemed largely devoid of human life on this afternoon and Jill was well off the main trail. Still, she was nervous about the possibility of someone coming along, given her plan.

After a deep breath, Jill lifted off her bra top and tossed it onto her pack. Her large tits sagged, seemingly relieved to be free of their confinement. Jill herself was less sure. This was the first time she had exposed them in a public place. Even her swimsuits were fairly modest.

Letting herself get used to being topless, Jill next untied and kicked off her shoes. Then, tensing again, she undid her hiking shorts. Jill let them drop to the ground and stepped clear of them. Underneath, she wore nothing. She glanced around again, but there was no sign of company. Jill let out a sigh of relief.

“I’m naked. I’m fucking naked,” she yelled as nervousness gave way to elation. Jill even danced a little, breasts wobbling with the motion.

Giggling and still a bit nervous, Jill pulled a beach towel from her pack and spread it on the ground next to the pool. She lay down with a sigh and closed her eyes. With no clothing between the elements and her body, Jill found herself savouring the feel of nature touching her. The breeze caressed her skin; the afternoon sun warmed it. The events that led to this moment came into her mind.

Jill’s ears were still filled with the crash of breaking china as she pulled the office door shut. Her body was shaking and tears were starting.

“What a fucking stupid klutz,” she cursed, sinking into a chair.

Burying her face in her hands, Jill burst into tears.

The door opened moments later and her sister entered. Alexis pulled over a chair and sat beside her.

“Sis, it’s okay. It was an accident. Only four pieces are broken. We can deal with it,” Alexis assured Jill, rubbing her sister’s back.

“It’s just the latest, though. I keep fucking up right and left.”

Alexis sighed.

“Look, Jill, you’ve been badly stressed recently. I see it daily. And I’ve heard you complain about not being able to sleep. Take some time off or you’ll burn out. Get away somewhere. Let loose a bit.”

“But the store…”

“I’ve got Marcel and Diane to help. I can manage it alone for a while. Jill, you haven’t taken a proper vacation since Dad retired and we started running the store. Take one now. Please.”

Jill sobbed, then took a deep breath.

“Okay, I will. Three weeks okay?”

“Perfect. Take more if needed. I need you healthy. Now go have some fun.”

Somehow, Jill suspected that getting naked in the woods was not the fun Alexis imagined. But as she lay in the sun, Jill felt incredibly relaxed. That conversation, and the crazy year leading up to it, seemed very far away.

To Jill’s surprise, she felt a growing sense of arousal. Her sex life was another thing that had suffered from her stress. She had not been in a relationship in over a year. Even masturbation had become an afterthought, something Jill enjoyed in rare moments of peace in bed or bath. Now that she was relaxed and naked in a natural setting, erotic need welled up in her.

Jill parted her thighs and slid her left hand between them. Slowly, she stroked her vulva with a finger, enjoying the touch. She moved her right hand to her breast, gently squeezing and caressing the soft mound of flesh. Then she licked a finger, using it to rub the tip of her erect nipple. That sent little tingles through her lower body.

After a glance around to make sure she was still alone, Jill penetrated herself with a finger. The stimulation had left her pussy quite wet already. Closing her eyes, she fucked herself with the finger while continuing to play with her tits.

“Oh shit, this is good,” she moaned, “Oh yes.”

Jill moved her right hand down and used the middle finger to massage her clit. The middle finger of her left remained buried in her pussy, exploring her wet inside. Jill did not have a fantasy in mind. Being naked outdoors with the sun and breeze as her lovers was enough to fuel her desire.

Her orgasm startled Jill with its intensity. She let out a yelp, then a loud moan. Her body writhed of its own accord, thrusting against her hand.

“Holy wow,” she gasped when she finally got her senses back.

Jill pulled her finger, wet with her juices, out of her pussy. Taking it between her lips, she savoured the taste. With her other hand, Jill continued stroking her aroused pussy, though she had to avoid her clit. Post-orgasm, it had become too sensitive to touch.

“You look like you really needed that,” said a low, slightly husky female voice.

Jill sat up in shock. She looked around to see a woman standing naked in the pool. She was tall and muscular, with a dark complexion. Black hair hung around her shoulders in an unruly mass that was mirrored by a thick, unkempt black bush over her mons. The woman’s tits were smaller and firmer than her own. Jill found the new arrival quite attractive.

“I did,” Jill responded, “Did you enjoy watching?”

“Very much. I don’t get much action these days,” the woman replied.

Jill nodded and smiled.

“Me, neither. Life and work have been insane. I had a breakdown and my sister browbeat me into taking a vacation.”

JosieCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosieCat

“Smart sister,” the woman remarked, “I’m Sadie. I have a place further up the creek.”

“I’m Jill. I’m from Eversham. My sister and I run our family’s housewares store.”

Sadie walked over and sat beside Jill’s towel. Their gazes met. Jill found herself captivated by a pair of soulful brown eyes. Her erotic needs had not been satisfied by masturbation. She now found that lust directed towards Sadie. Jill had experimented with lesbian sex in high school but had not been with a woman since.

Tentatively, Jill put a hand on Sadie’s thigh. She leaned over and touched her lips lightly to the other woman’s.

“Is this okay, Sadie?” she asked in a soft, nervous voice, “Maybe it is just lingering lust from masturbating, but I really want you.”

“I want you, too. You looked so beautiful when you came,” the other woman responded.

They kissed again. Jill slid a hand up between Sadie’s thighs. She ran her fingers through the woman’s thick bush, then caressed her large, soft lips.

Sadie moved closer. Her right hand caressed Jill’s thigh. Smiling, Jill parted her legs. She had trimmed her bush before coming, leaving just a neat triangle. Sadie ran her fingers over it, then down to Jill’s waiting lips.

For a few minutes, they stared into each other’s eyes as they caressed each other. Jill felt a finger enter her pussy. Sadie had big hands and her finger felt almost like a small cock as it pierced Jill’s opening. Smiling, Jill did the same to her new lover. Sadie was as wet as Jill felt, so she got another finger in, then began fucking Sadie. Her new lover responded in kind, slowly moving two thick fingers inside Jill’s pussy.

“This is so hot,” Jill gasped.

Sadie smiled, then leaned in. They kissed, this time with tongues sliding in for a protracted French kiss.

Both slipped their fingers free. Jill lay down and Sadie got on top. She slid her fingers back inside as they shared another deep kiss. Jill found herself feeling kind of light-headed, lost in this strange erotic encounter. Her hand found Sadie’s pussy and began rubbing it before sliding her fingers in again.

Sadie’s mouth left Jill’s. They locked eyes. Sadie moved her fingers to gently massage Jill’s clitoris, so Jill did the same for her new lover.

“I can’t last much longer,” Jill said in a weak voice.

“Then don’t. Let go,” Sadie cooed, “Just relax and let it happen.”

Jill’s body went limp. She stopped touching Sadie and focused entirely on the sensation of Sadie’s fingers touching her. Soon, an orgasm that put the first one to shame seized hold of her. It seemed like her loud cries must have been audible for miles, but Jill could not hold back. It was like the orgasm was a spirit that had taken possession of her body.

When she opened her eyes, the first thing Jill saw was Sadie smiling at her. Those soft, brown eyes were alight.

“How was that?” her lover asked.

“Fucking amazing. I have never come like that before.”

“There’s more where that came from. Want to come to my place? It’s not far. ”

“Oh please, yes.”

Jill was lounging on Sadie’s bed when Alexis called. Her new lover lived in an old three-bedroom farmhouse behind the conservation area. The place was a bit rundown but felt very comfortable at the same time. Ross Creek flowed close to the house so Jill could hear the burbling water through the open window.

“Hi, there. How’s the vacation going?” her sister asked.

Sadie came in and joined Jill on the bed. She lightly stroked Jill’s nude body.

“Good. I’m having a wonderful time. Found a nice little place near a conservation area and just spent the day hiking and relaxing in the woods.”

She giggled at Jill’s description of her vacation.

“My sister,” Jill mouthed.

Smiling, Sadie began caressing Jill’s thigh. Their eyes met and Jill smiled at her lover.

“Glad to hear,” said Alexis, “All is well here. We even filled the cashier position that you were fretting about. We now have enough staff to go back to our old hours.”

Sadie got down between Jill’s legs. Her long tongue stroked Jill’s pussy, then probed within. Jill suppressed a gasp of delight and shot her lover a warning look. Sadie winked and teased Jill’s clit with a fingertip.

“That’s amazing, Alexis. Look, I have made some new friends and we’re, um, meeting soon for dinner. We can talk more when I’m home.”

Jill gasped as Sadie licked her clit, stroking it with her tongue while a pair of fingers filled her up inside.

“Are you okay, sis? You sound a bit … distracted?” Alexis asked.

“Oh, I feel fantastic. This is, like, the best vacation ever,” Jill said, body starting to quiver, “Just a bit winded after my, um, hike.”

Sadie giggled, then began sucking Jill’s clit while fucking her with three fingers.

“That’s great. Keep having fun, sis.”

“Yeah, you try to take it easy, too, eh? Bye,” Jill responded, barely keeping her voice steady.

She thumbed the hangup button and tossed the phone away. Then she fell back on the pillow and howled as another powerful orgasm took hold.

“Oh shit, Sadie, don’t ever stop,” Jill cried out, body shaking and tears running.

When it passed, she went limp. Jill felt drained, but in the best possible way. Her pussy was wet and a bit sore after the constant stimulation it had enjoyed since meeting Sadie.

“Best vacation ever, eh? How long can you stay?” Sadie asked.

She cuddled and kissed Jill. Her mouth tasted of pussy.

“I’m not due back for two more weeks,” Jill responded with a grin, “Is this an invitation?”

“It is.”

“I accept. Assuming there is more of that to come.”

Sadie grinned, brown eyes alight with desire and delight.

“Oh, baby, you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet.”

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments