Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lap Dance

"Wife's curiosity evolves to a need."

24
8 Comments 8
8.4k Views 8.4k
662 words 662 words

"Men can't touch the strippers but women can," Krystal whispered in Kathy's ear as she ground on Kathy's lap.

Kathy's eyes lustfully roamed Krystal's body.  Lingering over Krystal's soft skin, smooth tummy, and oh so impressive breasts.  The way Krystal moved was so intoxicating.  Krystal's hands running up her own body, over her breasts, behind her head, gathering her long dark hair up as her hips moved in little circles looking down at Kathy.  Krystal's eye savoring Kathy's large breasts.  Kathy's nipples trying to tear through her bra and t-shirt.

"This is when I LOVE my job," said Krystal

"What is that," said Kathy

"When I can see that I am arousing a married woman."

"Oh really?" blushed Kathy.

They had talked about this for so long.  At first, she wasn't interested but as time went by, she became more interested. It wasn't just indulging him in his sophomoric fantasy. It was something they could share and explore together. Women are so soft, so sensual, and beautiful.  As time went by, the more she thought about it, talked about it, read the occasional story, or saw the occasional pics and vids, the more intrigued she became.

That kiss they just shared changed everything.  The stripper's lips were so soft.  The way she kissed so so sensual. The feel of the stripper's breasts overflowing her little hands. Her nipples poking her palms.  It changed everything.

"Your breasts are phenomenal," said Krystal

Kathy simply blushed.  Her mind was scrambled, her breasts were heaving, her clit throbbing, her pussy so wet she had soaked her panties and we wet spot was growing on the back of her skirt as she started to grind her hips.

"You should do a show with me," said Krystal

"I may lose my teaching job if I did that," smiled Kathy.

"You may find our rehearsals would be worth it," teased Krystal.

Kathy and her husband came together.  It was something they both wanted.  He simply wanted to watch her with a woman.  She had more than warmed to the idea of him watching her with a woman. She wanted him to watch her.  Now though, a rapidly growing part of Kathy wanted to be just with Krystal.  Time to explore with no masculine influence.  Fine, this part she would share but she needed part of this to be for her and just for her -- a different place, a longer time......

T_xuyen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
T_xuyen

Kathy pulled up her shirt revealing her own rather large, bra covered breasts, "You can touch too."

Krystal smiled as she started to caress, running her fingertips under the edge of Kathy's bra.  Her feminine hands squeezing just right and her thumbs moving back and forth over her hard, silky covered nipples.  She gasped as she felt her wet surge.  Her husband, who she loved, didn't touch this way.  She needed to be touched that way.  She eagerly returned the favor, caressing Krystal's breasts and nipples.

She smiled as she caught her husband in the background.  His eyes huge, his cock huge.  The next kiss almost sent him over the edge causing him to let go of his erection.  The passion was deeper.  The hunger was so compelling.  The power shifting from Krystal to his Kathy as Kathy's bra was lowered exposing her full breasts and hard nipples.  Krystal started to lean back as Kathy slowly pushed her back into the plush couch.

Kathy's husband took a deep breath as he watched Kathy take charge.  Pinning Krystals hands above her head as they kissed.  Her other hand unbuttoning and unzipping her black skirt.  Then pulling down her wet panties and stepping out of them.  Never breaking their kiss.

As they moved, the women seemed to melt into one before Krystal broke their kiss and sat up.  Omg, our time is up, I need to get back to work.  I am going to get into trouble.  "We need to continue this," said Krystal.  "Uh-huh," was all Kathy could say.

 

Published 
Written by Glycerine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments