Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kristen Has Different Experience With Zak

"Zak continues the lesson for Kristen"

8
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I was assessing the relationship with Kristen. We reserved the weekend for our activities. I was watching her transformation in becoming comfortable talking about sex. She accepted more of her beauty by the way she was dressing, being conservative in a sexy way. Victoria Secret was her lingerie of choice, I would even see her looking at herself in the mirror and often we did photoshoots. I wanted her to appreciate sex as being emotional, physical, and beautiful.

On the ride home from work, Kristen was talking about her coworker, Anna, who is a singer.

“We are invited to Pink Magic women’s club where she will be performing,” said Kristen.

“I am up for it, sounds different so why not,” I replied.

We arrived at the Pink Magic at 8 o’clock and we had seating near the stage. All of the ladies looked beautiful and well dressed. The place was upscale. Shortly after our arrival Anna took the stage and opened with a song, “My Heart Belongs To You”. I was noticing how Anna’s attention was on Kristen. Her voice was magnificent, and the range was unbelievable. At the conclusion, she received a standing ovation. There were three more songs to close the evening.

Anna walked towards the table and I stood up.

“Anna this is Zak and Zak this Anna,” said Kristen.

Anna was six feet tall with a medium frame and shoulder-length red hair. Her legs caught my attention, the stockings were the added touch.

We talked about current affairs and how she got into singing. The daytime job was paying the bills and the singing was her passion.

“Anna why not come by our place and I can take you back home since we are close?” Kristen asked.

“Alright as long as I will not be imposing. I don’t have any plans for tomorrow,” Anna replied.

I did not think Kristen was picking up on what was taking place. I had a feeling that Anna had other interest in Kristen beyond a co-worker. It was going to be an interesting evening.

I pulled up in front of the house and we went inside. Anna made herself comfortable as Kristen got a bottle of wine to share while they talked.

I sat in the side chair facing Anna and Kristen.

“Girls, not to be rude but I am going to turn in and let you two talk. I don’t have much to add,” I said.

“Do you want me to tuck you in?” said Kristen.

“I think I can handle it, goodnight,” I replied.

“We have a spare bedroom and you can shower. I have something for you to wear. We can watch a movie if you like,” said Kristen. “Let me show you the room and while you are showering I will change as well.”

I am not a voyeur, but I was trying to guess who was going to make the first move. Kristen thought I was sleep but I waited until they were both back in the living room. I had a place in an adjoining room with a view.

The two entered wearing satin Victoria Secret sleep shirts with a V-neck which came mid-thigh which showed more of their slender legs.

"We can watch the movie “Below Their Mouth,” said Anna.

I had seen it before, the main character, Dallas was out to seduce Jasmine. This was going to be interesting.

Anna was sitting next to Kristen. The movie had a scene with two girls kissing.

“I’m sorry, I should have asked if you are offended by a lesbian movie,” said Anna.

“No, I am not offended, and I don’t want to judge anyone. A person’s sexual orientation is their business. If something feels good, then do it,” said Kristen.

Anna continued the movie. There was a balcony scene outside a club where Dallas and Jasmine shared a passionate kiss.

“If I may ask, have you ever kissed a girl?” said Anna.

“No, I have not, but lately I have thought about it,” said Kristen.

“If I am not out of place I want to kiss you,” said Anna.

Anna’s hand was under Kristen’s sleep shirt.

Anna did not wait for a response and placed her lips against Kristen’s and embraced her. Kristen was limp in her arms. Anna was pushing her hand further up Kristen’s inner thigh.

After they kissed Kristen was speechless.

“I think you liked it, honey, because you have a wet pussy. If that happened over a kiss what would happen if we did more?” said Anna. “Let’s get out of these sleep shirts."

Kristen had her head back and Anna started to suck on her tit while she placed her two fingers in her wet pussy. I only heard moans coming from Kristen. “Kristen I am going to make you feel good. I am going to show you how a woman licks pussy. I want to make you cum,” said Anna.

“Yes, you can do what you want. All of this is new, and it feels so wonderful. Please make me cum. I am so wet,” said Kristen.

NicoleDubois
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleDubois

Anna continued to finger fuck Kristen. Her fingers were moving back and forth and side to side. Kristen was getting wetter. Her pussy was making a sound with each thrust.

“You have no idea how many times I masturbated at work thinking about you. I had a fantasy you were on the table with your legs spread and I had my tongue licking your juices. Every day after lunch I had to get off before I went back to my desk,” said Anna.

Anna had Kristen to change position as she was on her back with Kristen kneeling over her face.

“Kristen, fuck my face while I am eating your pussy.”

Kristen was moving her hips slowly to enjoy every lick which Anna was making.

“Oh Anna, I am so wet. This is going to make me cum. Yes, yes, put your tongue in further,” said Kristen.

Anna was feeling the pressure being applied by Kristen and she knew any moment Kristen would be over the edge.

“Oh Anna. Oh Anna. Yes, I’m cumming! Suck my pussy faster,” said Kristen.

Anna was not ready for what was going to happen, Kristen was screaming, and Anna was showered with Kristen’s juices and she was not slowing down.

They were quiet and looked over and I was standing naked with my dick sticking out.

“Don’t stop on my account all I wat to do is watch. This is hot sex,” I said.

“Oh honey, sorry that I woke you up, but it was Anna causing me to scream.” Anna sat up and Kristen looked at her. “I want to taste my juice,” Kristen said.

The two were locked into a French kiss.

“Every girl should try this at least once. I felt like I wanted to explode. When I came it was unbelievable. I can’t find the right words. I will try to keep a mental picture,” said Kristen.

“No need for the mental picture, there is a video,” I said.

“It is your turn to get your pussy licked and I hope I can do as well as you did. I have not eaten pussy before. You can lay down and open those legs. I see that you are dripping,” said Kristen.

Kristen moved in between Anna’s legs and her face was looking at Anna’ s pussy.

“This is the closest I have been to a pussy and yours looks beautiful. My tongue will be all in there,” said Kristen.

Kristen parted Anna’s lips and her tongue slipped in and she sucked her lips into her mouth. The tip of her tongue was playing with Anna’s clit.

“Oh Kristen, you are getting my pussy wetter. Yes honey. Suck me good! Please eat my pussy,” she begged.

“Anna I am going to make you cum hard baby. I want all your juice and cum in my mouth,” said Kristen.

Kristen was going to give Anna a treat she let her tongue slip out of her pussy to the small space between her pussy and her anal opening. Kristen pushed two fingers in Anna’s pussy and started playing with her ass with her tongue.

“Kristen what are you doing? Oh, you are licking my ass. Oh, my goodness. you are going to make me cum. Please wait. Stop it… Wait… I cannot hold it. I am going to cum hard,” cried Anna.

Anna was moaning loud and her hips were raised off the sofa and she was holding Kristen’s head.

“Kristen, I am sorry, I’m cuummiinngg…hard. My pussy is hot,” said Anna.

What was unexpected Kristen was getting sprayed by Anna as her pussy released her juice.

“Oh Kristen. Please suck my pussy faster. Faster… Yes. So good. Lick my ass honey,” said Anna.

Kristen had increased her pace and was not letting Anna get loose. Anna had tensed up and did not move for 30 seconds. The two collapsed on the sofa. Anna had whispered something to Kristen. Kristen left the room and returned with a bottle of oil. I looked at Anna.

“Zak it has been hard for you watching as we got off and you did not,” said Anna.

The two got on their knees in front of me. Kristen reached up to oil my dick.

“Zak we want you to jack off and shoot on our tits. We want to see you shoot your hot stuff,” said Kristen.

I wrapped my hand around my shaft and started stroke back and forth action. I had lubricant dripping from my tip. I was not going to last long.

“Oh my God, this feels so good. Yes. Yes. I want to shoot on your tits. So hot,” I said.

“Zak cum for us. Give us your load. Oh baby. Shoot on our tits. Give us your juice,” Anna said.

My ass cheeks tighten.

“Oh damn, I am cuummiinngg. Yes! Watch me squirt on your tits,” I said.

There were three quick spurts from the tip of my dick which hit Anna’s tits first and then Kristen’s.

I shook the last drop off which landed on Anna’s lips. Kristen’s tongue licked it off. The two girls were busy eating my cum.

We all sat on the sofa and started to enjoy some cum kissing. The scent of sex was in the air.

“What is going to happen next?” I said.

We headed to the bedroom to cuddle and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments