Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kris & Juliet - Ch VIII - Holiday in Hamilton Pt.2

"Ch VIII - Kris"

4
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Although relaxing, every day yielded the same routine. I woke at eight daily and lazed around in bed before getting up and making my way down to breakfast. My fantasy of sleep-ins hardly happened on my holidays and was it worse because Juliet wasn't around anymore. Breakfast was continental on an adventurous day but usually a coffee and sweet muffin. At ten, I'd see the masseuse followed by a facial then head to the sauna to relax further. I'd tan by the pool in the afternoons and conclude the day with an evening swim. 

My daily encounters were limited to a smile at the staff I'd been familiarized with and some of the guests. Before Juliet left, she was the person I'd spent most of the time with but since then, it was my two hours with the masseuse known as 'G'. G was a dark and sexy lady with a buzz cut hairstyle and soft features reminding me of the model Adut Akech. Seeing her daily made me envy her deep skin tone and motivated me to tan a little longer even though I wouldn't be any darker than my genetics would allow. Our conversations were usually quite friendly considering we had seen her daily over the last week.

"No Juliet?" she quizzed. 

"She left this morning so just me today."

"No worries, you'll still get me. Take a seat, I won't be long."

G was well presented every day I'd seen her but today she had a different vibe about her. Her hair was neat as always, the diamond stud in her nose was still there and her white linen shirt dress was clean as usual. Nothing was out of place, not even her smile but definitely felt something different.

"When did Juliet leave?" she asked as I laid face down on the bed with nothing but my underwear on.

"She left last night," 

"Well, just us two now then. Anywhere in particular troubling you?" a question she asked at the beginning of every appointment.

"My calves and glutes please."

So as always she started at my feet, her fingers working the pressure points, slowly making her way up to my calves and then my thighs with the oils guiding her. There was something about getting your butt massaged that really loosened me up. Whilst her hands continued to gently knead me deep into relaxation, jazz played romantically alongside the orange citrus from the diffuser. I almost dozed off.

Drifting in and out of consciousness, my legs parted unknowingly as she continued working on my cheeks and inner thighs. Her hands massaging dangerously close to my muff with oils slipping into crevices unseen and weaving under the waist strap of my g-string, tugging it tighter on my clit.

"Cute underwear..." she teased as her fingers traced my black g string from the top of my butt cheeks down between my slit. I felt she encountered how wet it was but didn't want to make it obvious. 

"It looks amazing on you..." as her fingers landed on my clit, barely covered by any fabric and gave it a little tickle.

"I love how I can see almost everything..." her fingers tracing it back up between my pulsating lips, my legs parting further.

"Oh, that's a lot better..." she found my steaming pool of nectar then slipped her fingers inside as moans escaped me. They slid in and out in a rhythm my body knew as if it wasn't the first time.  

"Does it feel good...?" she seductively asked knowing full well how much I was enjoying it.

My knees were now bent, my back arched with my cunt raised trying to swallow more of her fingers as she fucked me insanely. But before I could cum, she took them out and rubbed my juices all over my lips, went under my g-string to include my bud to hear me moan some more.

"Does it feel good...?" she demanded again still rubbing her wet fingers on my thick clit.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

"Tell me where..." as she slipped back in with more fingers attending to my pleasure.

"Oh! There! Right there..." I cried, desperate to cum as she sped right up.

High pitched moans followed my hip thrusts which brought on my explosive orgasm. She knew how to rub me right, even after I came so that I wasn't too sensitive.

With my legs still apart and my pussy still exposed, she lent over to slurp at the juices splayed across the folds and my thighs. Her tongue nicked at my g string, which felt like it had been swallowed by the sex, lightly swirling the perimeter of my back hole. She proceeded to peel off the g string which prompted me to get up and turn around.

Finally off my tummy and now sitting solidly on my butt, she parted my legs again and began unzipping herself ensuring I was watching her reveal her dark nipples and black pussy underneath it all. She climbed on top of the massage table facing me with her chocolate lips mirroring mine and began parting them to expose the oozing pink within. 

She bathed her hand in my nectar before returning to hers and pleasuring herself throwing her head back in relief. I watched as her fingers travelled in and out, gazing at her clit and rubbing her folds like she did mine moments ago. I felt more juices building up and my desire to fuck her increasing but she was compelling to watch, I couldn't break my stare.

I scooted closer to her, wanting a piece of that pussy for myself, to kiss and suckle and fuck until dry. But as I approached close enough to finally get some of that chocolate nectar, she pushed me onto my back and shuffled up towards my face. She dipped herself onto my tit on the way which copped a load of her wetness before she stopped right over my mouth.

She let out soft moans as she lowered herself onto me and wasted no time to ride my face as soon as my tongue began darting at her insides. Her pussy was bare and soft as baby's skin. It tasted better being dark like chocolate, it turned me on the more I sunk into her juices, super sweet and smelled like her perfume. 

Her hips picked up the pace, swinging back and forth from my nose to my chin as she watched me gasp for air with each stride. I suckled more vigorously at her folds and her clit, watching her moan and grab her own tits because it felt too much, too good. The more I suck, the faster she rode, the more juices were running down to the back of my neck and the closer she was getting to cumming but we both refused to let up.

"OH! OH! Ooohhhhh!!!" she let out as she rode my face hard for that final orgasm then lifted her pussy up, letting her sweet cum drip all over me. My mouth stayed opened whilst watching her finish cumming into it, her body shaking delicately. When she caught her breath, she sat back down allowing me to continue to soothe her sensitive bud and nibble at her super wet slit. She let me drink all the cum out of her whilst stroking my hair and straddling my face erotically.

She put on her dress, zipped it and adjusted herself ready for the next client like nothing had happened. I was intrigued and amazed at her sexual prowess before me. As I stood up to get dressed, she waltzed over leaning her slender on me, planted a giant kiss on my mouth and shuffled her dress up as I swiped at her wet pussy.

"Mmmm... you better not tempt me again..." I said as she kissed my neck.

"You're the one with her fingers in my pussy..." she moaned back before pushing herself off me.

"I've got to get back, but come by my yacht tonight for a little get together. Around 7pm?" she insisted.

 

Published 
Written by Kimbo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments