Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kayla - The Girl Next Door

49
12 Comments 12
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was early June and I was moving into my new home. After a long search, I’d found a house that I loved, at the edge of a tiny village in central England, with most houses encircling a well-manicured village green. When beginning my property search, I wanted something which allowed enough privacy to explore my exhibitionist side.

However, the sense of community which came from the design of houses around the green and views of the surrounding countryside from the large picture windows, had me hooked immediately.

I arrived mid-morning, a little time before the removalists and was strangely reassured to see curtains twitching as the lorry was emptied of my belongings and transported inside. I attempted to be logical, getting the guys to leave boxes and furniture in appropriate rooms. It took some time but by mid-afternoon, I was by myself looking at a house full of unopened boxes.

For early June, it was surprisingly warm and I had discarded my trainers and socks and was about to kick off my jeans when there was a knock at the door. It was a couple (Erin and Andy) who told me they lived next door, telling me they had a sixteen-year-old daughter (Kayla) who was doing her final exam that afternoon.

I must admit to being surprised to hear they had a daughter of that age because they appeared to be a couple in their fifties. I found out sometime later that their daughter was conceived on Andy’s forty-second birthday and that the pill clearly failed. They were a lovely couple, we hit it off immediately and was invited round to eat that evening.

I was delighted to be invited. I couldn’t see me eating otherwise but when I suggested I needed to change, I was told to go as I was. I giggled, asking, "Barefoot too?" It was Erin’s turn to laugh, telling me I’d be a big hit with Kayla because she was always barefoot. I had a few hours to unpack some boxes but it’s fair to suggest my curiosity about Kayla had been pricked. I was wet.

At 6 pm, I was standing on my neighbours' doorstep, knocking the door and was welcomed in by Andy with a hug and kiss to my left cheek. He chuckled, saying, “I see you decided to stay barefoot.“

No sooner had Andy stepped away from me that my attention was taken by a bundle of energy skipping down the stairs, wearing a short denim skirt and white vest t-shirt.

“Howdy, new neighbour,“ Kayla said as she too greeted me with a welcoming hug. “I see another oldie has moved in, dad but at least she is gorgeous too. “

“Well, if you call twenty-five old, oops, twenty-six soon, then yes I’m old. “

Wow, yes. I thought you looked more like twenty-two.“

Kayla and I both started to laugh. As well as being bubbly and gorgeous, in twenty seconds, I’d fallen in love with her personality.  Kayla was four inches shorter than me, at five-feet-two-inches tall, with shoulder-length naturally blonde wavy hair, parted on the left. She had the bluest eyes I’d ever seen, a cute nose and smile dimples on each cheek. Through the material of her top, I could clearly see the outline of her puffy teen nipples sat atop full C or D cup breasts. Her skirt was so short that I could see all but the top of her thighs, down to her tiny sexy feet.

As we ate, I explained that I couldn’t stay long. I needed to unpack bedclothes, so I could sleep in my bed.

“I’ll come and help you, Jo and now my exams are finished, I can help every day… but then, I’m only just sixteen and as a teenager, I’ll probably get bored.“

I asked when she turned sixteen and was shocked when she replied, "Last Friday," but I felt very flustered when she suggested a birthday kiss from me would have been her favourite gift.

By 6.45, Kayla and I were heading up my stairs to the bedroom. I was so hot in my jeans, telling Kayla I needed to take them off after I found some shorts.

“If you’re wearing panties, just wear those. I will take off my skirt, so we are dressed the same way. “

By the time she’d made the suggestion, we were in my bedroom and before I could reply, Kayla’s skirt was sliding down her legs. Taking a deep breath, realising she’d left me no choice, I unfastened my jeans. Aware of her eyes watching my every move, I attempted to show no nerves or hesitation but truth be told, I felt extremely self-conscious.

“Look, we are twins, both wearing a pink thong and both with a turned on wet patch. “

I attempted to focus on unpacking. I needed to find my bedclothes and make my bed but with every action, Kayla was seducing me. I was struggling to resist this sixteen-year-old temptress. She had it all; personality, looks and an endless amount of sex appeal. I looked at her body, her mischievous knowing smile, before looking at the collection of boxes in the centre of the room. I suggested Kayla concentrated on boxes, marked clothes and filled the fitted wardrobes, while I unpacked bedclothes.

I was impressed how she took to the task, without a hint of complaint, almost revelling in looking through my clothes, before hanging them up or putting them in cupboards.

From the second we got to work, we began to ask the other about our lives. As confidence grew, questions became increasingly personal but there were no hesitant answers, we were totally at ease with the other.

Kayla asked why I was obviously single. I told her that I met a girl, four years older than myself, when I was eighteen and that I lived with her until twelve months ago. She introduced me to a naturist lifestyle and desire to be naked at home. As our relationship developed, my ex built a desire to have kids, suggesting we had a threesome and unprotected sex so we’d both get pregnant.  The getting pregnant and being a mother, I would do but no way would I do a threesome.

EvaaMillerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaaMillerr

“So, you’re lesbian then? That’s so cool, I think I am too. “

“You’re only sixteen, you’re very young to think you’re gay. “

“Well! Boys try it on with me every day. The very thought of them touching me, turns me off.  But when I… you know… Do it... I always think of another girl naked and sex with her. “

“Kayla, we all… You know… do it… we all masturbate. I do a lot. I bet, even your mom does it. “

“I know she does it. I’ve heard her when dad’s at work and gosh, she’s noisy when they have sex. “

We both laughed, hearing that revelation as we continued to empty boxes.

“I’ll most likely think of you naked when I masturbate… There you go, I said it now…  I masturbate Jo and if it’s ok, I’ll be dreaming of sex with you… you’re the hottest girl I’ve ever seen, “

I’ll admit to not knowing how to respond but my pussy was throbbing, wanting sex with Kayla.

“We have known each other a few hours. It’s great that you want to think about me. I can’t stop you feeling as you do. Already it is obvious there’s a chemistry between us.“

Kayla sat on a stool by my dressing table and looked outside, towards her house and with some excitement said, “I shouldn’t tell you but when you sit here, I’ll be able to see you.“

I giggled and suggested I’d make sure to stand in the window naked for her.

“Are you still a virgin Jo? “

“Yes and no. I’ve not had sex with a guy but when I was younger, I experimented with a hairbrush and that broke my hymen and made me cum a lot. “

Having unpacked another box, items for the dressing table, Kayla picked up one of my older looking brushes, asking if it was my old lover. I was stunned that she found the hairbrush in question.

“Maybe you could use it on me and take my virginity. “

I must have looked stunned, there was a moment of silence until Kayla asked what I missed most about living with a girl. For me, that was easy to answer. I loved waking up, being next to her naked and seeing her smile. The answer to her question coincided with me finishing making the bed. Playfully, I jumped on the bed and lay down. In an instant, Kayla bounded across the room and lay on the bed, looking into my eyes.

Looking into my eyes, Kayla pulled me close and seductively asked, “Imagine seeing me this close every time you woke up? Shall I strip fully, so you can imagine it more? “

Instinct took over, unable to resist holding and cuddling close to her for a few seconds but I gave her no answer. In a few hours, we’d accomplished so much. Kayla knew where to put things, without asking, knowing how I wanted things. She told me she’d be there each day to help unpack and get the house how I wanted. The following day had the potential for being hectic, with cable TV and internet being installed. I had two televisions to unpack and prepare.

Kayla asked when I’d be ready to start unpacking, enthusiastically agreeing to be ready when I wanted. She would ask her dad if we could use his tools. As we stood by the front door, I thanked her for agreeing to help. She almost burst into tears when I handed her a front door key, telling her to come and go as she wished. I couldn’t resist kissing her lips tenderly as she turned to leave.

“I might be naked by my bedroom window in twenty minutes, just in case you need to cover your eyes. “

Moving to the kitchen, to get a drink, I noticed that the front of my thong was completely sodden and virtually see-through. Living in central England, meant that in June on a sunny day, it would be light beyond 10 pm. Exhausted from the day, I arrived in my bedroom at 9.45, immediately moving to the window. It was a warm oppressive evening, so made sure the windows were fully open.

I smiled, seeing Kayla was in her window and thought, the seduced is now the seducer. Looking in her direction, I pulled off my top and began caressing my breasts, feeling my warm clammy skin. As I pinched my nipples, I saw her smile and pull off her top and tease her boobs. I was so turned on, I had to cum.

I pushed off my thong and turned around slowly, allowing her to see all of my body. Looking through the window at her, I sat on the corner of my dressing table, opened my legs and used my fingers to spread my pussy lips wide.

Moving the stool, I placed my feet on it, keeping my knees apart. I wanted to tease myself slowly, give Kayla a great show but truth be told, she’d turned me on so much since meeting that I was too desperate to make it last. The instant fingertips touched my pussy lips, my body tensed as I moaned with pleasure. With lips spread and clit exposed, I couldn’t resist stroking.

For a few seconds, I managed a slow steady rhythm but then my pussy throbbed hard, demanding more, I had to tease faster. Moaning louder, hips bucking as desperation engulfed my body, there was no turning back, I was going to cum. Suddenly, with a gasp, my back arched and I started to orgasm, juices splashing onto the windows.

Standing up, I blew Kayla a kiss and went to bed. I slept on top of the covers that night, giving myself four orgasms before falling asleep.

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments