Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Isolation

45
28 Comments 28
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The first few days were kind of novel. Not surprisingly, after all, we were dealing with novel coronavirus. I slept in, ate leisurely and caught up on my box sets.

All the things you dream of doing when work beckons every day.

I lived alone, my requirements were relatively simple, and I had stocked up at the market on my way home from work that last day.

It must have been around day three or maybe four that I started to get a little frustrated. There is only so much you can binge on box sets before they become a bur in front of your eyes.

I was missing the daily interaction with my workmates or popping out with friends for a pizza and a glass of wine.

Anyway, I sat myself down and gave myself a stiff talking too. Yes, I was isolated in my apartment for a minimum of fourteen days, but on the upside, I was healthy and showing no symptoms. With luck, I could ride this out and continue with my life in a week or twos time.

The previous few days had been rather grey and windy with squally rainstorms, but that front seemed to have passed, and the day was warmer with some watery rays of sunshine.

A quick chat with Alexa, my new best friend and flatmate, who was also in isolation at her parent's home, perked me up. She assured me that the better weather was here to stay, and indeed the day should become warmer with the afternoon sunshine.

I brewed some coffee, a little weaker than usual, not wanting to burn through my reserves of ground coffee too quickly.

Whilst it dripped, I opened my balcony door and swept off my little eyrie in the sky, yes, all of it. Okay, it's just big enough for a bistro table and two chairs or with a squeeze a sun lounger. When I say sky, I mean four floors up.

The change of scenery and the exposure to the outside world was enough to disperse my melancholy.

 I sat sipping my nectar of the gods and read a novel. I discovered that I could watch the foot traffic on the broadway below, and indulged in the pleasures of daydreaming.

I woke the following day feeling calmer mentally, but physically I was a little off. It's hard to describe, I don't mean ill more just out of sorts and mildly stiff.

I fetched my laptop and checked against the current list of symptoms, but I was still clean.

Maybe I just needed to exercise.

I found some online tutorials for a basic exercise routine and decided to give it a go.

Surprising myself, I actually enjoyed it and worked up quite a sweat.

I'm not a huge fan of masturbation, it's kind of the real thing or nothing for me, but showering off my sweat, I found my hand lingering over my mound.

Just tracing the outline of my lips, gently nudging clit hill and enjoying the tingles, it triggered a strong response through my body.

Checking myself out in the bathroom mirror, I liked what I saw. Tall and slim with firm perky breasts, a taught flat stomach and a peachy little ass.

Finally, my eyes settled on my mound or, more accurately, the bushy mass of wiry dark curls that nestled between my thighs.

Until six months ago, I kept myself smooth, silky smooth with a monthly appointment at the waxing salon for my Hollywood special.

The departure from my life of my long-term girlfriend saw me enter a period of self-pity. Rather like a mothballed theatre, my pussy saw the lights go off, and the cobwebs gather.

Maybe it was boredom, or perhaps it was my sense of self rousing itself from its six-month slumber, but I found myself sitting on my bed. A bath towel spread out beneath me as I snipped away at my curls with a pair of nail scissors.

The curls became bristles, and then I rummaged beneath the bathroom sink for my leg waxing strips.

It took a while, but with a few colourful curses and some very watery eyes, I removed everything till I was as smooth as a baby's bum.

Yes, I had given myself a home Hollywood. Being a gymnastics major at Uni definitely helped when I reached those difficult little butt zones.

I massaged in some aloe vera gel and admired my handiwork.

The whole process left me horny, and I mean super horny.

The gel had helped, but I still found myself trying to rub an already very raw area.

I compromised, avoiding my pinker than usual labia and just filling my pussy with two fingers. I wriggled against my canal walls until my juices were flowing hard and then only using the pad of one finger to pressure my clit until I spasmed my release. I mewled with joy and let myself succumb to my pleasure.

After I recovered, I donned jeans and a tee and headed outside to the balcony.

"Hi"

I looked around me for the source of the voice.

"Hi, This way."

I looked across at the neighbouring balcony, and there was a smiling face

"Hi yourself" I replied

"I'm Anna, I saw you out here yesterday, are you self-isolating too."

"Yes, I'm Steph," I replied, standing to see her better.

"How many days in are you?" she laughed before adding, "Any symptoms?"

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

"Five and none so far. You?"

"Day Six and I'm okay, but we had a case in my office."

"Same here, not even my floor, but the company policy says we have to stay away."

We stood chatting a while, getting to know each other. Gradually as our comfort levels grew, we moved toward our balcony edges rather than stand several yards apart.

I noticed her eyes kept moving to my coffee pot with a wistful look

"Don't you have coffee?"

Anna explained that the stores she had tried on her way home had been sold out and now the police were keeping people off the streets and she had run out

"I'm going cold turkey," she laughed

I eyed up the gap between our balconies and told her I'd be right back.

Returning, I had a small plastic plate and the handle from my floor mop along with a roll of duct tape and a travel mug.

In a few moments, I had taped the plate and mug to the handle. I then extended the contraption across the divide between us, where Ann hastily grabbed it.

"Needs must and all that," I giggled as Anna gulped down the strong black brew.

I swear she shivered in pleasure as the caffeine hit.

"Mmm, better than sex. Well, almost," she laughed, a delightful pink flush of embarrassment tinging her cheeks.

"Can I offer you a slice of cake in return? I made it myself, and it's very moist."

Swiftly the plastic plate crossed the divide again, and I was enjoying the lightest, fluffiest sponge cake."

"How do you make it so moist?"

"Its how you stir it," she giggled, wiggling a finger and then in no time, she was laughing hysterically, tears cascading from her eyes.

Maybe it was the release from the stressful time we're living in, but soon I was howling along with her.

I studied my new friend more closely, taking in the pale skin with a few faint acne scars. Eyes bright blue even at a distance and straight blonde hair.

Quite a skinny figure, pointy nips tenting her tee but not much in the way of breasts and jeans that hung from slim narrow hips. All in all, a rather sexy package.

Anna's eyes were her tell. They lingered on my coffee carafe earlier and now, unless I was completely misreading the situation, they were lingering on me.

Slowly moving from my dark spikey cut hair to my bare feet. She eyed the swell of my moderate bust and my rather pert butt.

Now those eyes were locked onto mine as she slowly but very deliberately ran her tongue over her lips.

"Steph, I'm betting that you were a naughty girl at school and stretched a few rules, am I right?"

Heart pounding, I nodded before adding, "Maybe, just a bit."

"Do you want to break curfew?" her hands slowly grazing her bud-like breasts through her tee as she spoke.

"Well, we're both symptom-free," my voice got deeper and a little raspy with desire.

"Here in five minutes and bring the coffee, I've got lots of moist cake."

Pausing only to grab my phone and a new packet of fine ground Arabica I hastened down the corridor to number 2B.

Anna must have been watching through the peephole because the door swung open as I reached for the knocker.

Anna's hand hit me firmly in the chest, pushing me back against the hall wall.

Her lips, soft and peachy flavoured meshed with mine. Mouths open, tongues duelling we let our hands explore.

Only then did I realise that she was already naked.

Anna stepped back, sucking in deep breaths of air.

My hands flew to pop the fastener on my jeans and in seconds, they were pooled on the hardwood floor.

My tee flew through the air to join them, and then we engaged again. Lips, tongues, hands grappled for contact.

Anna's leg parted mine, and I sank down, feeling the firmness of her thigh against my pussy.

Out hips danced. My slick swollen lips rocked against her long firm thigh.

My breath escaped in a hiss.

My hand trailed up her thigh as my fingers sought her cleft.

Anna's warm breath caressed my ear as she growled her pleasure.

Gripping my hand, she pulled me into her bedroom.

Kneeling on the bed, I sucked hard on her breasts.

Little more than swollen pink nipples, her breasts fitted fully into my mouth, and she squealed in pleasure as I worked my magic.

Breaking free, she pushed me back on to the bed before moving to kneel between my splayed legs.

Swiftly working her fingers between my freshly waxed lips.

She teased and stretched my folds before her finger pushed deep inside of me.

Our lips mashed together as her finger hooked up against my pleasure zone.

It took just moments of this for me to scream in release my juices flooding out and coating Anna's hand.

Slowly, her blonde hair slicked down with perspiration, she knelt up. She carefully licked each finger clean before wiggling her index finger, "I told you, it's all in the stirring."

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments