Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I’m So Glad I Stopped Saying No

"How I met my girlfriend"

37
19 Comments 19
21.2k Views 21.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I was eighteen and it was my first day in college.

I went to my English class. This girl with long red hair sat next to me.

Then I went to my biology class, and the only empty seat was next to that same redhead.

Philosophy class was in a big lecture hall. A few minutes into the lecture, I noticed this same girl seated right in front of me.

I was headed to the campus cafeteria for lunch, and sure enough, the redhead was walking beside me.

I smiled at her. “You seem to be everywhere that I am.”

She laughed. “I could say the same about you.” Then she added, “I’m going to lunch. Care to join me?”

I didn’t know anyone on campus yet, and since she was going to be in at least three of my classes all semester, lunch together sounded like a good idea. Get to know each other.

Over lunch, we sat and talked. Mostly about the classes we had both been in that morning. What we had learned. And then we discussed how hot Professor Barrett, the biology teacher, was. We both wanted to climb in his lap and kiss him and ride him.

“He’s not the only person on campus who’s hot!” she smiled.

“Really?” I asked. “You have another hot professor for one of your classes?”

“I’m not talking about a professor,” she smiled. “I mean you. Surely you know how sexy you are!”

“Umm, I don’t swing that way,” I replied.

“You don’t find me attractive?” she pouted.

“You are very beautiful,” I smiled. “It’s just that I don’t….”

“You’ve never even thought about it? You’re not curious about being with another woman?”

“I assume that other woman means you?” I laughed.

“Would that really be so terrible?” she frowned.

“Well, for starters, I don’t even know your name.”

“Brianna,” she smiled. “And you are?”

“Tina,” I extended my hand for a handshake.

She accepted the offered handshake, then she kissed my hand. Then she hugged me. Lightly.

“Well, Miss Tina,” Brianna winked. “At least think about it a day or two, and let me know if you change your mind.”

“I won’t change my mind,” I smiled. “I love big cocks too much!”

“I like them too. But I’m bi. No pressure, but if you find yourself intrigued by the idea, let me know. After all, we are in college to gain new knowledge and new experiences.”

“Yeah, but there are some things maybe not to experience?”

“Just think about it.”

Our lunch arrived, so we stopped talking and chowed down.

Then off to our afternoon classes. Brianna wasn’t in my next class, or the one after that, but she was in my last class of the day. Four classes together every day, all semester long.

As we left class, Brianna told me she had enjoyed meeting me, and she wished me pleasant dreams.

After I got home and had dinner, I stripped down to my panties and went to bed, as I always did. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

I awoke around 3 am, with pretty Brianna on my mind. I was picturing her face, her figure, how she moved when she walked.

I suddenly realized I had my hand down my panties. And the fabric was getting in my way.

I closed my eyes and pictured that it was Brianna’s hands, not mine, skimming my panties off of me. My fingers worked myself over slowly, exploring everywhere. It must have taken me a good forty-five minutes of enjoying myself before I finally found sweet release.

In my mind, Brianna was eagerly licking up what was now rapidly pouring out of me. I found myself panting and sweating at that mental image.

Then I fell asleep again.

I awoke with a puddle getting cold on the bed sheet, between my widely parted thighs. And disappointed that Brianna wasn’t actually in the bed with me.

After a shower, I got dressed and headed to campus. I found myself next to Brianna in English class again.

“OK,” I smiled at her.

“OK?” she looked astonished. “About what we discussed?”

“Yes,” I whispered. “Teach me, Professor Brianna.”

“Now?”

“My, aren’t we the eager one!” I laughed. “After our last class.”

“Where?” she grinned.

“Hmm, well, can’t go to my place, I live with my parents, they could come home.”

“Same problem here,” Brianna sighed.

“Motel 6 is only $30 a night. We could split the bill.”

“I can’t stay out all night in a motel with you. I wouldn’t mind at all, but my parents would ground me.”

I laughed. “We check in after school, like around 4 pm. We mess around for about three hours. Then we check out and go home to our parents.”

“It’s a date!” Brianna smiled. I hadn’t seen anyone look so happy in ages. Nor had I felt so happy myself, not in a very long time.

“Pay attention to the professor,” an older student nearby scolded us.

ebonnystallion1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebonnystallion1

“You can’t learn anything chit-chatting all day.”

Yeah, well, we were about to learn a lot of new experiences for us both.

After our last class of the day ended at 3:00, we each called our moms. “I have to study at the library. I’ll be home around 7:30.”

Then we checked into Motel 6. Brianna had already handed me $15 cash, and I handed the desk clerk six $5 bills.

I was in very short denim shorts and a white t-shirt. I took off the shirt to reveal a teeny tiny top, little more than a strip of fabric rubber-banded across my little 30B boobs.

Brianna helped me out of my shorts and she smiled at how microscopic my panties were.

She peeled my panties off of me. As she inhaled the scent of me from my panties, she told me that my black bush was very pretty.

She pulled her dress up over her head, and I gasped that she was so instantly naked. No bra, no panties, just this perfect redhead goddess with a splendid red bush, standing before me, silently asking me to make love with her.

I didn’t want this to go too fast. We had three hours to enjoy each other. So I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close for a soft, tentative kiss.

When she kissed me back, I couldn’t help an involuntary “Mmmmm!”

I cupped her sweet round ass in both of my hands, and I loved the way those cheeks felt as I rubbed them and gently squeezed them.

She moved closer, we hugged each other tight, and I could feel the strands of her red bush pressing and rubbing against the strands of my black bush.

She pinched my nipples gently, and I pinched hers a little harder.

She clasped my hand in hers, and we kissed again. She began walking, towing me behind her. At the queen size bed, she gently pushed me onto my back, leaned over, and kissed me.

We hugged, wet pussy against wet pussy.

She slipped a finger into me while also rubbing my clit with her fingers.

I slipped my finger into her, curled it, and began massaging her wonderfully horny g-spot. She squirmed, she moaned, and my fingers were suddenly as wet and sticky as when I masturbate myself. I had to admit, feeling another woman’s intimate juices on my fingers did feel nice!

She flipped me on my back and she slipped her head between my thighs. No man had ever licked my pussy half as good as Brianna did that day. I guess that having her own pussy, she certainly knew exactly where and how to touch mine!

When I could finally breathe again, I noticed her mouth and chin were soaked in my girl-come. So was her nose. I even got some on her eyelids!

I slipped us into a 69 position, me on top, and we ate each other for a good thirty-five minutes. We came and came and came, and soon the bed sheets were soaked!

Then Brianna did something I had never heard of before, much less experienced. She positioned us so my face was at the headboard end of the bed, and her face was near the foot of the bed. She intertwined her legs and mine, like we were dancing the tango but horizontal. Her left leg, then my right leg, then her right leg, then my left leg. Her moist pussy slowly rubbed against my own. I pushed myself closer into her, and I could feel her clit and mine pulsating against each other to the rhythm of our wildly beating hearts.

By the time we stopped thrashing and moaning, her red bush was all matted down in my come, and my black bush was even stickier with her come.

By now it was 6:30 pm, so we got up and showered together. Her hands were all over me, and that felt nice! I have to admit I was feeling her up all over in that shower, too.

Our girl spurts ran down the drain with the shower water.

We toweled each other dry, dressed each other in what little clothing we had been wearing, and left $20 for the poor maid who had to change our sticky sheets.

Then we both headed to our respective parents’ home.

Next day in class, I eagerly asked Brianna when we can do that again.

“I have no money for motels,” she frowned.

“My parents are out of town all weekend. They told me that at eighteen, they trust me. What say we don’t leave my bed or get dressed from Friday night to Sunday afternoon?”

Brianna’s face lit up in a big smile.

That was six years ago. We’re both twenty-four now. We got our bachelor degrees three years ago, And we still make love with each other at least three times a week.

I have a hot stud of a steady boyfriend now. He and I have been together since 2015. He has a very long, thick, and totally gorgeous cock.

I made a deal with him that he has to fuck me at least twice a day, which he has done for over two years now. And about once a week, I share him with Brianna.

I will write up a story about my current boyfriend, too. How we met two years ago, and what we like to do together as a couple. And as a threesome with Brianna.

 

 

Published 
Written by labybug30b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments