Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Want To Feel Your Hands On Me. I Want To Feel Your Skin Against Mine.

"This is about an older woman that I see very often at the gym, at least once a week."

15
11 Comments 11
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

This is about an older woman that I see very often at the gym, at least once a week.

I just like looking at her naked form.

She is the kind of woman who has no shame when it comes to her body. She floats through the locker room in only a towel - not wrapped around her body, but her hair. She would stand under the hairdryer, back arched, pushing her perfect breasts into the air as she ran her fingers through her long hair.

I envied her, to say the least, and often fought my urges to stare at her curvy figure. My stares were not just about jealousy or appreciation; I knew that, but also about longing. And desire. I wondered what it was like for her lover to have that body in bed every night. Did her lover love her breasts and pussy as much as I did?

Guessing, she is five-foot-eight, about one-hundred-and-twenty-pounds and with 34c cup size breasts with very little sag in them. She has black hair and brown eyes. She has a small bush of pubic hair, well-trimmed, following her natural curves. This makes her look very sexy. She looks like she is in very good shape.

So, after seeing her today again, when home, I decide to write her a note that she will never receive. This will be a great keepsake of how I feel today… And also masturbate to it.

Here we go:

I want to feel your hands on me. I want to feel your skin against mine.

Take me.

Your hands start on my stomach, rubbing softly, feeling my waist, the curve to my hip and back again. Flesh meets flesh as your hand slides up between my breasts, up my neck and under my jaw. My head is immobile, taken as your lips press down against mine again.

My breath inhales sharply through my nose. It's what I wanted to hear. Your lips trail down my jaw and neck. Your hand releases me and moves down to find my breast. The warmth of your tongue joins it circling around my nipple, causing my back to arch to you. Your mouth assaults my senses, pulling my nipple into your mouth and sucking hard.

Sharp bursts of arousal move through me and my pussy begs for attention. Your fingers drag across my skin and dip down between my open thighs. One finger slides slowly inside me, gliding easily into me through my slick juices. You don't leave it there though. As quickly as you entered me, you were gone. Raising up on your elbow, you smile slyly as you bring your hand up to taste my pleasure.

I need the attention now, I crave it. My back arches again, seeking you but you pull completely away. You sit back on your heels again, looking at me. Hands slide over my calves and along my thighs. I hear you sigh as you let your fingertips graze over my skin. Then your body shifts. Hot breath blows on me as soft kisses begin to trail up the inside my thighs. Your tongue, hot and wet, tastes my skin. I suck in my breath again.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross

I spread my thighs wider for you.

My body melts into the bed at your first touch. Slowly licking and kissing the outside of my pussy, your hands take turns caressing the soft skin of my thighs. The warmth of your body, the closeness of your mouth, the sheer torture of need makes me tremble beneath you. Your tongue snakes out and licks at my wetness. I can't help but groan. Your hands slide under my ass and pull me up to your mouth, drinking from me like a vessel. Your tongue begins to dart in and out of my slick pussy, fucking me with it.

My body is writhing with your touch. My own hands slide over my breasts, pinching my nipples between my fingers as you lick and suck at me.

I want to come for you, I need it so badly.

Ever so slowly, your tongue drags up my slit, dragging over my swollen clit. I gasp as you flick your tongue over it, pleasure exploding inside of me.

You turn me over and get up on your knees.

Your hands take my hips and push me over onto my stomach. As I come to my knees, you steal my breath from me. Your hands push my thighs apart and I feel your tongue from behind licking at my pussy. My arms tremble as I hold myself up. Your hands grasp my hips tighter and your tongue trails up licking and sucking at the soft skin leading to my ass. As your tongue slides back further still, your hand slides forward, cupping my pussy, fingers finding my clit. A sharp gasp escapes my lips.

You have me so aroused, so close to my orgasm. I whimper softly as you continue to lick and touch me. Your mouth glides around my ass, tonguing my tight hole as your fingers rub my clit.

I finally manage to gasp, feeling the pleasure building in me, knowing you're going to make me come soon.

"Fuck me, please. I need it."

Your mouth leaves me and is replaced by two of your finger. It rubs along the slick trail your tongue left, sliding it along my ass before moving down between my thighs. The tip of your fingers poises at the entrance to my pussy. I try to push back against you but you stop me.

"Fuck me. I want you. I need you. Oh, god, please fuck me."

You respond by pushing your fingers hard against me, sliding all the way inside. I cry out with the pleasure, my pussy tightening around your fingers. Moving your fingers faster over my clit, you pull back and plunge deep into me again. I move my hips back to you, wanting you deeper, harder. You pull back and plunge in again.

Once. Twice, three times... the wave of pleasure hits me suddenly, a sharp agony of arousal that makes me cry out again. My body trembles as my orgasm takes me, my cunt pulsing, squeezing around you, my juices streaming over all your fingers as you fuck me harder.

 

Published 
Written by Cindy_d
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments