Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Teacher

"The teacher pushed her student back onto her desk and got in between her legs"

24
9 Comments 9
33.8k Views 33.8k
703 words 703 words
Famous Story
It was an ordinary day at a private boarding school for girls, when, the classroom door opened and a breath of fresh air breezed through into the room.

Eighteen year old student, Ariel Murphy, glanced up from her notebook and gasped as the most beautiful woman she had ever seen walked through the door into the classroom; and the hottest.

The woman, in her early thirties wore a black pencil knee length skirt with a white, low-cut blouse tucked inside the skirt that shaped her slender but womanly body. She had curves in all the right places. Her hair was blonde and pulled back in a ponytail.

The woman walked over to the desk and placed the books she was carrying down on top of it. She smiled at the fifteen girls in the classroom. "Hello, I'm Miss Mason, your substitute teacher while your normal teacher is on sick."

Ariel felt herself begin to daydream as she stared lovingly at her teacher. She felt she was in love. Her heart began to pound, her pussy begin to throb. Pussy begin to throb? Oh, no, Ariel thought with annoyance. She felt her pussy throb and pulse against her panties to let her know she wasnt imagining it. Ariel felt her pussy throb faster with sexual excitement against the fabric of her panties as her new teacher bent down to pick up her pen from off the floor and she could see her big, juicy breasts. She swallowed nervously as she felt herself getting more and more turned on. Ariel felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter for her hot new teacher. She was so horny. Ariel wanted to so much put her hand down her short skirt and masturbate hard but she couldn't.

"Miss?" called a girl to the teacher from the back.

"Yes?" Miss Mason turned to her.

"Ariel looks un well."

"Which one of you is Ariel?"

All of the girls pointed towards the back towards a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes wearing a short checked skirt and short sleeved white blouse.

Miss Mason turned towards Ariel and the corners of her mouth twitched up into a smile.

AnikaFisher1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnikaFisher1

She walked over to Ariel's desk and looked down at her.

"Are you alright, Ariel?" she asked.

Suddenly, the bell rang for next class.

The girls began to stand up and grab up their bags and walk out the door, but Miss Mason told Ariel to stay behind. As soon as the girls had gone, the teacher shut the door and pulled down the blinds.

Ariel stood up from her desk and walked towards the door but Miss Mason pushed her back against the wall.

Student looks at teacher, Teacher looks at student, sexual chemistry running off their bodies.

Miss Mason kissed Ariel hard on lips and Ariel responded, kissing her back with passion. The teacher unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it and then grabbed hold of her student's ass and carried her over to her desk and placed her down. She felt her pussy throbbing for her student as she slipped in between her legs. Her hands unbuttoned her student's blouse to reveal her heaving breasts. Miss Mason pulled down her panties and they were very wet. She pressed her body against her hot student. Her pussy throbbed to be rubbing against Ariel's pussy. Miss Mason yanked down Ariel's panties whilst kissing her passionately.

Neither of them spoke. They just kissed passionately and just let passion and their bodies do the talking.

Ariel gasped and moaned pleasurably as her hot teacher's pussy grinded against hers. Flesh to flesh. Pussy to pussy. She wrapped her legs around her waist. She moaned out louder as their lovemaking grew faster and harder. "Don't stop! Don't Stop!" she whispered. "I want you to make me come."

Miss Mason thrust her pussy back and forth on top of her student's at lightning speed. Her breathing started increasing and she moaned out loudly. "I'm coming!" She cried out as her body went into spasms for a few seconds.

Ariel's body spasmed a bit as well as she came.

They stared back at each other and smiled. With the same thought.

That was smoking hot.

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments