Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny teens experiment with each other

"Two horny teens turn to each other for sexual satisfaction"

15
5 Comments 5
25.0k Views 25.0k
921 words 921 words

 

Flora’s parents had left for the weekend, leaving herself and Ellie alone for a few days to enjoy themselves at their house in the Hamptons. The sun was going down and the girls had only been together for a few hours but were already getting relaxed in Flo’s bedroom after a brisk swim in the pool.

As always, the two girls, who were obsessed with modelling, had started performing on a makeshift catwalk in Flo’s closet. They were still drying off from the pool as they strutted along together in their bathing suits.

Without thinking about it, Flo started pulling her one-piece swimsuit from her shoulders downwards. The best friends had shared everything so were not unfamiliar with each other’s bodies. As Flo pulled the suit further down her body, Ellie couldn’t help but acknowledge her perfect physique. Ellie had always somewhat envied Flo’s body. Flora was slim but exercised frequently which gave her toned curves in all the right places. She had a tight and round bum which complimented her firm breasts.

Flo left her swimsuit hanging by her waist as she grabbed a towel and slowly massaged her breasts until they were dry. Unexpectedly, Flora arched her back, sticking her bum out and pushing her breasts out. She posed jokingly with a funny face to match which made Ellie giggle. By the time Ellie had begun to pull her bikini top off, Flo was edging her suit down past her waist and then onto her cute slit. It was pinky coloured and Ellie remarked how it was clean shaven.

The girls felt completely comfortable talking about each others’ bodies which led Flo to remark, “Go on then El... show us what you’ve got going on down there.”

Ellie undid the bow tie which held her bikini bottoms in place and they soon after fell to the floor; exposing Ellie. She was proud of the triangle of hair that she had cut above her slit, she felt mature and thought that the hair represented her being a woman, not just a 16-year-old girl. They only had one towel so once Flo had finished rubbing her bum down, she chucked it to Ellie who began drying off. Flo asked about drinks before she exited the room to go downstairs to the kitchen, butt naked. As Ellie dried off, she noticed that she was wet as she wiped off her cum which was wetting her lips. In a state of disappointment, she looked down as she cupped her small, perky breasts which were nothing as supple and beautiful as Flo’s.

Ellie started off down the stairs towards the kitchen also completely naked, just as Flo had done only minutes before. She loved the feeling of being naked as she pottered along the hallway to the kitchen where Flo was preparing drinks. As Ellie entered the kitchen, Flo was sitting cross-legged atop the marble countertop with a cocktail beverage in hand. She looked absolutely gorgeous and by the way she was sitting, Flo’s lips had parted which left Ellie with an uninterrupted view of her clitoris and open labia. Flo passed Ellie a similar alcoholic cocktail before she hopped off the counter and headed over to the couches on the other side of the room. Ellie followed her and both girls sat opposite each other with their drinks in hand.

AfricaBell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfricaBell

It was common knowledge that Flo was straight and that Ellie was always considered somewhat sexually confused, however, both girls were feeling tipsy at that moment. Flo teasingly lifted her leg up and moved it towards Ellie where she fondled Ellie’s breasts with her toes. Ellie started rubbing Flo’s foot, from the toes and past the ball of her foot, along the arch of her foot and down to her heel.

Ellie teased with Flo’s foot for a few minutes before slowly edging her hand up Flo’s calf and onto her thigh. Here, she massaged Flo’s golden tanned skin before she slowly stroked past Flo’s groin and lower abdomen and onto her stomach. Her tummy was toned from the frequent exercise that she had done, and Ellie enjoyed fondling with each of her abs all the way up to her breasts which were flat, as Flo was lying on her back now.

Ellie ran a finger along the curvature of the underside of each breast before cupping them entirely within her two hands. Ellie moved closer to put Flo’s nipples in her mouth, where she fondled them with her tongue and sucked them gently. Flo arched her back as her legs tensed and her breathing rate rapidly increased...she was about to cum.

Still sucking her nipples, Ellie moved her hands down to Flo’s pussy which was already wet from her leaking sexual fluids. Ellie parted Flo’s labia between her index finger and thumb while penetrating her vaginal hole with her pinky finger and intensely rubbing Flo’s clitoris with the other hand. Ellie increased the intensity of pleasuring Flo as her groans became ever more erratic and uncontrollable. It was only a minute longer before Flo squirted her cum all over Ellie’s stomach and her breathing returned to a normal steady rate.

Ellie eased onto her back whilst Flo got up and edged onto her knees. “Now”, she said, “it’s my turn.”

To be continued…

Please comment and rate - always much appreciated to hear your feedback!!!

Thanks again - Kendall_KIng

 

Published 
Written by Kendall_King
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments