Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Sexual Escapade - Part 2

"The one with the girl"

2
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
694 words 694 words
Now as I mentioned before, I had just been with an older guy. It was my first time for someone to hit a home run. This is the story of the time before that. My one and only sexual experience with a girl. Not just any girl but someone special.

Sam.

She is my best friend and likes women. Average height, tiny and her eyes are pretty like a blue shimmering lake. That is all I noticed about her till she came unto me one day and asked me a favour.

To give you a little background, she has always been a lesbian and never experimented with men. She was dating this college girl named Amber who I always thought was out of her league. I know, I should not say this about my best friend but this is what I felt at that time. Here I should also clarify that I am straight and never thought about women in any sexual way.

Now she comes to me with a strange request. Sam and Amber have been regularly having sex but she, till now, has never been able to make her come. Yes, she does come once they use toys and once Amber too puts her fingers to use. But Sam, working alone has never been able to make Amber come.

What Sam wanted me to be was her dummy. Close my eyes and let her fingers work on me. She wanted me to tell what she was doing wrong. To tell you very frankly, I was more worried about spoiling our relationship due to this encounter than the encounter itself.

Sam assured me nothing of this sort will happen and I reluctantly agreed. We decided a date and time and I decided to get at least a little drunk before that. We went to a pub together and for some time I forgot the impending situation.

We came back to our room and tried some foreplay but it failed miserably ( I understand that this is supposed to be an erotic story but since I am writing about my experiences I am staying close to the truth).

QueenSquirtFck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenSquirtFck

She then made me lie down , bunched up my skirt at my waist and touched my pussy with her fingertip.

At this point of time, the alcohol had started kicking in and I felt wet. Sam felt it too

“ So you really want this, you bitch”, she said as she removed my panty.

I had never expected her to talk like that and as you know by now, dirty talk puts me on like nothing else. She then proceeded to stroke me gently down there. and put her finger in me. Nothing except my finger had gone down there so it felt nice. For a second, I forgot this was my best friend or weather she was a guy or a girl. She put her tongue on my clit and started moving her fingers.

“ I think you can take in one more finger”, she said while she proceeded to do the same.

My weak protest went unheard. In her frenzy, Sam began to stroke my clit very hard. I had to slow her down. As I guided her to the proper pace and position, she inserted one more finger in my pussy. That was a lot to take for a virgin pussy and I kept shouting. My cries filled the room. Her hands went on under my blouse, and pinched my nipples.

"Shut up, you whore. Don't pretend you don't want this."

I kept on guiding her and she kept on following me. As I told her to faster, the orgasm was building in me. I stopped breathing for the fear that it might disturb my cumming. I looked down and saw this beautiful woman working on my pussy and I grasped her head from behind, pushed her deeper in my pussy as I came on her face.

The orgasmic waves throughout my body went on for minutes and when Sam looked up, her face was drenching in my cum.

She smiled at me and I smiled back

Amber sure would be a very happy woman tomorrow.

Published 
Written by bewitched
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors