Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her First Time With a Woman

"Megan meets a young girl who has never experienced lesbian sex before and teaches her all about it."

28
13 Comments 13
32.1k Views 32.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
It was my first year at Columbia after two years at a local community collage. I was so happy to have left home and now begin my life as a sexy and independent young woman.
I had had a few boyfriends in the past, and although I loved cock I also had found myself becoming more and more curious about women. In my search to figure out what exactly my feelings for women were I had had a few encounters with girls my age which exposed my love of pussy as well.
As I moved into the city now and got my own place I longed to meet new women to begin more sexual relationships with.

I met Nelie in a painting class that I had taken purely out of interest. I immediately was attracted to her boyish looks. She had short hair like mine but hers was jet black and she had innocent looking brown eyes with thin lips and freckles. Her body was also boyish in that she was thin and small tits which I could just barely make out the shape of under her blue blouse. Just looking at her tiny body made me wet and I wanted to get to know her right away.

I was a very confident brunette with short hair and a flat stomach, full breasts and tight ass. I approached her after class and struck up conversation, asking her for directions.
She was even more innocent looking as she spoke, like a little girl she was shy and looked at me sheepishly.

We soon became friends, talking more often and hanging out occasionally in our spare time. Although our relationship remained friendly within the first few weeks I knew she caught me looking the times I snuck a peek at her little titties and round ass.

One night we had been walking back to my place after class when it began to rain heavily. We made it back to my apartment but we were both soaking wet.

Once we got through the front door I began peeling off my wet clothes, not at all self conscious of my body.

Nelie watched with uncertainty, not sure weather she should join me or keep her wet clothes on.

I was in my bra in panties when I noticed the shy look on her face. She was peeking at my C cup Tits and my pink thong.

"Aren't you going to change Nelie?"

She looked at me shyly and shook her head.

"C'mon I know your not self conscious. I'm sure you have a very sexy body. You want me to help?"

I reached down and pulled up her shirt which clung to her small tits and nipples which had grown hard in the cold rain.

She was wearing a plain black bra that covered her tiny titties completely and I was a little disappointed in her lack of sexy lingerie. But I continued and unbuttoned her jeans, letting them fall to her ankles. She was wearing tiny little black panties. I was so hot looking at her little body that I couldn't help myself, I reached up and began rubbing my titties.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked, shocked.

"Im sorry." I said, "Your just so sexy I cant help myself. I love your titties Nelie. I bet you have tiny little nipples. Do you want to see mine."

She blushed but I knew she wanted to see my tits just as badly as I wanted to see hers.

StellaNaughtyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StellaNaughtyTS

The thought alone of her looking at me naked made my pussy hot, and I could feel myself soaking my pink thong in my juices.

She nodded shyly, but as I reached to take off my bra she stopped me.

"Let me." she said.

She pulled down both of my straps then undid the clasp in the back. My tits jiggled out of my bra and they were now exposed to Nelie completely.

"They're so big. And your nipples look so hard," she said, looking at my tits hungrily.
"Can I taste them?" she added in the most innocent voice.

I nodded, speechless that she had even asked.

"How can I make you feel good? What do you want me to do with your titties? Ive never played with another girl before," she said sweetly.

"I love it when my nipples are rubbed like this," I said, and took her hand, placing on my hard nipple and massaging it. "Ahh... yes just like that Nelie. Now lick them, and suck on my nipples."

She did so, lowing her head to take my erect nipple in her mouth. She sucked on both of them like a baby hungry for milk.

"Im so hot for you Nelie. Take your clothes off so we can both play with each other."

She nodded and we both took our remaining clothes off. Her tiny titties looked delicious. And tasted even better as I took each one in my mouth.

"I want to taste your pussy too, show me how Megan."

We went to my bedroom and I laid on the bed and spread my legs. I spread my pussy lips apart with my fingers and played with my clit, showing her how horny it made me. Then I told her she could also lick my cunt and asshole, and finger them if she liked.

She lowered her head and began licking and sucking on my clit. I moaned and put my hand on the back of her head, pulling her in closer. She fingered my pussy while lapping at my clit with her tongue.

"Oh Nelie that's so good!" I screamed. "Stick your tongue out!" I ordered, and she did as she was told.

I began humping her face and pressed her tongue against me more by pushing her head farther into me. I came on her face and she licked up all of my cum, wiping me clean.

"You taste so good. But now I'm horny too. Licking your pussy made me drip all over my self. She spread her legs to show me how her wet pussy had dripped all over her thighs.

"I can fix that," I said.

I spread my legs as well and put one of hers over mine, so our pussies were now kissing each other. I began moving my hips and grinding my pussy against hers. Her tiny tits bounced as we grinded against each other, milking each others pussies. I began humping her even faster and we held onto each others arms so that we could be closer.

We both came in unison and when we pulled our pussies apart we both covered in each others juices. We laid in each others arms and squished our tittes together, kissing.

"So what do you think of pussy Nelie?"

"I love it Megan, and I love your tight little pussy especially," she said, smiling.

Published 
Written by AmyL1231
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments