Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Head Teacher

"Melissa’s dream job was surely a dream come true"

58
12 Comments 12
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Melissa stared at the piece of paper that she held in her shaking hand; she started to cry. The sticky juices on her fingers soiled her most precious memorabilia, but she didn’t care. She couldn’t believe she had been in the post for two whole years. The tears were short-lived, and she brushed them away within seconds of them appearing. They were tears of joy as she remembered the day when she had acquired the job of head teacher at this prestigious all-girls school. She had earned it though; at forty-two years old, she had earned it.

And yet, when she had started her new job, she never dreamed it would turn out like it had and she never dreamed she would have to dole out so much correction at a girls' school.

But here she was, with Debra Fortescue well on her way out of her office, whimpering to herself. She lifted her fingers to her nose for one last sniff of pussy before she pressed the intercom to ask her assistant to send in Jennifer Westley. Melissa placed the piece of paper back into the drawer and waited for Miss Westley to appear.

What a sight, thought Melissa. Hair strewn all over the place, shirt half in, half out of the shortest skirt she had ever seen on a girl, the top button completely missing and the other two peeled apart, placing her bulging breasts on full display. At least she had a bra on – just!

Melissa bit her lip as Miss Westley sauntered up to the desk. She couldn’t believe a girl could get in such a state. Their eyes caught each other before Jennifer caught sight of the rack of canes that sat upright between two bookshelves behind the head teacher.

Melissa followed her gaze and looked behind her and then back at Jennifer.

“What’s your excuse?” She asked.

“No excuse, Miss.”

Jennifer stood firm, bold as brass and expecting her punishment.

“Jennifer Westley, at eighteen, you should know better, you’re a year older than Debra and I find your behaviour quite disturbing.”

The smirk on Jennifer’s face said everything Melissa needed to know.

“What are we going to do with you, Jennifer? What are we going to do?”

“Probably the same as what you did to Debra, Miss.”

The outburst didn’t help matters. Not that Jennifer wanted to help matters; far from it, she knew exactly why she was there.

Melissa stood up, walked slowly around the desk and stood behind Jennifer. Close enough to hear her breathing, close enough to smell the perfume that she was wearing, close enough to feel the heat rise from her body and close enough to know that she was relishing the thought of being punished.

“And what was it that I did to Debra?”

“She indicated, with the finger of one hand and a loop of her second hand, that you finger-fucked her, Miss.”

Melissa’s hand perched on the hem of Jennifer’s skirt. She looked downwards and played with it. Stroking it from side to side. She swore her fingertips could feel the heat coming off Jennifer’s pussy.

“Is it worth me telling you to take your knickers down, Jennifer?”

“No, Miss.”

“I thought not.”

The hand between Jennifer’s shoulder blades left her in no doubt that she should bend over the desk. Melissa tapped her on the bottom and motioned with her hand that she should spread her legs a little. Her fingernail brushed against a left-over wet patch from her earlier excitement. The skirt was raised and flattened over Jennifer’s back.

Melissa stood back from the girl. Admired her ass and her gorgeous legs, and admired the way she accepted her punishment like a good little girl. She also admired her never-ending ability to get into trouble. But while Debra was a blubbering, I’m-so-sorry-miss, please-don’t-hurt-me-miss, Jennifer was quite the opposite. She knew all too well how much Jennifer got off on being naughty in class.

“What did you make Debra do?”

Jennifer said nothing at first; her eyes were closed, her hands flat on the table, waiting for her head teacher to slide a finger into her waiting and sopping cunt, daydreaming about being finger fucked just like Debra had been. The only words running through her mind were: fucking do it. The two hard slaps on her ass brought her back to the present moment. She yelped out loud, which only brought a smile to Melissa’s lips.

“For the last time, what did you make Debra do?”

“She was teasing me, Miss. Making fun of my breasts, Miss. So, I cornered her, after class, pushed her onto her knees and I made her lick my pussy, Miss.”

Melissa’s hand touched Jennifer’s bottom, caressed it, found the groove that led to her anus and let her finger follow it. It slid down, over her sweet little puckered hole and onto her wet lips.

“You made her lick your pussy?”

“Yes, Miss. She was good at it too, Miss.”

Melissa’s finger slipped along the crevice between her puffy lips and sunk into her accommodating hole. The same hole that was caught with Debra Fortescue’s mouth on it.

“Fuck, Miss. That’s so nice, Miss.”

Melissa couldn’t believe the words coming out of Jennifer’s mouth. Well, she could, because she had heard them numerous times before. This wasn’t her first time draped across the head teacher’s desk with her cunt on display for misbehaving and she surmised it wouldn’t be the last time either.

“Who caught you at it?”

“Miss Evans caught us, Miss.”

“Was she alarmed at what you were doing?” A smile crept across Melissa’s face and she bit her lip with a degree of excitement knowing full well that Emily Evans was a through-and-through heterosexual. A prim and proper lady, if she was allowed to label her as such.

Two fingers of Melissa’s right hand slid into Jennifer’s cunt; the other hand rested on the table just to the left of the girl’s breast which had splayed outwards with the weight of her body, and just behind her outstretched arm.

“Fuck, Miss. Yes, Miss. She was most upset at the scene when she opened the door. It didn’t help that I was yelling that I was cumming, Miss.”

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

“I…oh, fuck that’s so good. I think she must have heard us, Miss.”

“You’d better keep quiet then or Miss Evans may be catching you again.”

Jennifer took the full force of the three fingers that pushed their eager way into her cunt. They were quickly withdrawn and pushed back in again. The squelching sound was music to Melissa’s ears, turning her on with every thrust, but the fact was that Jeniffer’s cunt was not as tight as Debra’s, making the movement easier on her wrist.

“Fuck, Miss. That’s so good, Miss.”

“Quiet, or you’ll get the cane,” Melissa scolded her. Threatened her with the one object she didn’t want across her bottom. Unlike Debra, who relished a few whips of the cane.

The sobbing, moaning and groaning was all Melissa could hear. Spittle splashed over her expensive oak desk as the girl dribbled over it; it was the least of her troubles. Melissa’s left hand came down on the small of Jennifer’s back to keep her wriggling body in one place. Her fingers fucked her little cunt so hard and fast that she was desperate to make her cum, as desperate as Jennifer was to climax. She was never this late to the party though and Melissa could only put it down to the fact that she had already had one good cum earlier.

“Does Debra like eating?”

“Yes, Miss. She loves eating pussy, Miss. You’re making me cum, Miss.”

“I know I am, Jennifer, I know I am. Keep your mouth shut when you do. I don’t want Jenny to come rushing in.”

“Yes, Miss.”

Melissa’s fingers were a blur until she pulled them out of Jennifer’s cunt. She lubricated her thumb quickly with the juices of her fingers and pushed it into her anus, burying it before replacing the three fingers onto her pussy and over her clit. She shook her hand from side to side while drilling her thumb deep.

“Oh, fuck, I’m cumming, Miss. I’m cumming.”

They were not the same words Debra used. Debra would never use the word fuck in front of her head teacher.

Melissa felt Jennifer’s legs start to shake, her body arched and bounced on the table, her hands reached over to the other side of the table to stabilise her, and her cunt screamed with pleasure. Melissa’s thumb was buried deep in her ass as the girl climaxed for her.

Jennifer wasn’t allowed any respite. As soon as her orgasm washed over her, she was turned around and pushed further onto the table until she was comfortable. Melissa hiked her skirt up, allowing another knickerless cunt to glisten with juices as she climbed onto the table. She was breathing heavily as she straddled Jennifer’s body. Inching over it with quiet deliberation. She had to raise herself to get over the girl’s tits before lowering her cunt down on her waiting face.

Jennifer loved licking cunt, especially her head teacher's. Her hands came about her thighs and she gripped them, half raising her head from the table to stick her tongue into her wet pussy. Melissa gasped at the sudden impact of a tongue on her clit. Her hand delved under the girl’s head and lifted it until her mouth was tight against her twat. She rocked her body on Jennifer’s mouth, holding her steady with both hands clasped at the back of her neck. Her head swung from side to side and with her eyes closed she concentrated hard on the contact between mouth and clit until her orgasm flushed through her groin.

Melissa soaked the desk, Jennifer’s face, and her excuse for a shirt. Most of her ejaculate pooled in Jennifer’s cleavage. Her hair was matted with girl juice as Melissa lifted herself off the girl’s face. She looked down on Jennifer and couldn’t believe she was so lucky to have her in this school.

“Jennifer, when are you going to learn to behave in class?”

Jennifer giggled, and Melissa followed suit.

“This is not a laughing matter,” she added, “You can’t just seduce girl after girl just because they make fun of your tits.”

“No, Miss,” Jennifer replied with a stern face; she was still swallowing what was left of her head teacher's cum before adding, “I won’t get caught next time, Miss.”

Melissa shook her head and pointed to the door, “You may go.”

“Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss,” she added in her little girl’s voice as she walked across the room, the back of her hand wiping her face clean of any sex juices that had lingered. She knew Debra would be waiting in the corridor and she couldn’t wait to kiss her.

Melissa returned to her chair, glanced at the drawer and retrieved the job offer letter from within. They weren’t to know. It would have been two years ago that they had put her in charge of this all-girls school not knowing that she was a raving lesbian nymphomaniac at heart.

She looked up at the open door with her assistant standing in the doorway.

“Will that be all for today?” she asked.

Melissa nodded, “Thank you, Jenny, that will be all.”

Jenny started to turn, “I don’t understand why Jennifer seems to always be on the naughty list?”

Jenny smiled, and bit her lip, “Maybe it’s because she’s a lot like you,” she offered, walking through the door and closing it behind her.

Melissa smiled, glanced down at the letter and thanked the board of governors for allowing her the opportunity to make a difference at the school. Then she secretly thanked Mr and Mrs Westley for allowing their daughter to attend such a school. For without her, life would surely be boring. Then she thanked Jennifer, whose relentless search for sexual excitement brought all the girls Melissa ever needed, ready to drape themselves over her desk for being caught naked, kissing other girls or performing sexual acts in class.

Detention had a lot going for it, she mused.

For the second time that day, Melissa looked at the message on her phone and giggled. The message that she received from Jennifer telling her to send a teacher to classroom 7A to check the room out, only twenty minutes earlier.

The girl was incorrigible. There was nothing she could do about it – except play along.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments