Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun with my girlfriend

"My girlfriend treats me well when she comes over."

22
9 Comments 9
16.9k Views 16.9k
758 words 758 words
I was just laying in my bed, masturbating over some hot lesbian porn, when I heard the doorbell ring, I raced outside my bedroom, forgetting to pull up my short skirt as I pulled the door open wide. Luckily a cool breeze blew between my legs, stimulating my hot, wet pussy, and it reminded me of the lack of coverage, and I quickly pulled my skirt up from around my ankles, so it was just covering my pussy. My friend waiting outside the door couldn't see anything, as I have a security door which you cannot see through.

I opened the security door, and she looked so hot. She was wearing a push up bra and just a boob tube over her large 16C tits. Short shorts barely covered her perfectly sculpted ass, and I could see the hem of her panties showing through the bottom. I quickly invited her into my bedroom and she waltzed in, instantly sensing the arousal and smell of my masturbation.

"Ooh, been getting busy have we babe?" She murmured, smiling sexily at me. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Nope, definitely not, I haven't been doing anything." I said quickly. She walked closer to me, shaking her hips a little as she walked, she looked so hot and I had to restrain myself from reaching down and rubbing my clit.

When she reached me she kissed me on the lips once. 

"Don't lie to me, I can tell when you've been playing with yourself. You get all jumpy and super happy." I kept quiet as I knew this was the truth. She leaned in for another kiss and I forced her to maintain it, licking her lips and begging for entrance. She granted it, and our tongues lashed around inside her mouth, and I got wetter and wetter downstairs as the arousal got the better of me.

She threw me on my bed and continued kissing me before finally breaking off and kissing along my collarbone. She kissed me once in the centre of my chest just above my tits and I thrust my chest into her face, desperate for release.

"Settle down tiger, we mustn't rush perfection" she murmured, her lips just brushing top of my left breast. I felt my nipples stir and my pussy started dripping underneath her perfectly sculpted legs.

Reaching underneath my back, she unclasped my bra and threw it aside, freeing my tits from their prison.

RebekaRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebekaRusso

As they bounced free, she lowered her head down to meet them, enveloping one of my nipples in her warm mouth. She licked and nibbled until my nipple was rock hard, and I was moaning with pleasure. Then she moved onto the other, arousing it until it stood to attention, perfect and upright.

I could feel my pussy juices dripping down the inside of my legs as she paid beautiful attention to my nipples, and I rocked slightly, trying to rub my legs together to release some of the tension in my pussy.

She chuckled as she noticed my desperate attempts to relieve myself, and she kissed her way down to the waist band of my short skirt. She toyed with me for a bit, pulling it down, pulling bit back up again with her teeth, rubbing her teeth softly against my hip.

Finally she stopped, and pulled the skirt down fully, revealing my naked, dripping pussy. 

"Have I got you excited tiger?" She purred, looking up at me through her eyelashes, and I shivered in delight at the sensuality in her voice.

"Please.." All it took was one word and she pushed me onto my bed and dove into my pussy, driving her tongue deep into the walls of my cavern, driving me mad. I thrust into her face, forcing her tongue to dive yet deeper, and I moaned, unable to withstand the pleasure I was receiving.

As my moans grew louder and the spaces in between them grew shorter and shorter, I knew I was going to experience an intense orgasm. I bucked my hips into her face, desperate to get there as fast as possible. She shoved three of her fingers deep inside me, replacing her tongue, which she quickly moved onto my clitoris, where she licked hard and fast. It only took about 10 seconds of this before my cunt absolutely exploded, all over her face. She licked up every last drop before grinning up at me.

She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"My turn bitches."

FIN

Published 
Written by ipaintwords
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments