Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun by the Pool

6
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Her pretty face was calm, eyes closed. She was sprawled out, naked, basking in the sun on a lawn chair. Her silky, long, dark hair splayed out across the chair, her double D tits out in the open, her nipples erect and perky begging to be touched. Mmm, the fondling and licking and sucking I imagined doing to her breasts.

I let my gaze travel down her body past her flat, lean stomach down and down further. She lay with her toned, lean legs spread, her shaved mound also taking in the bright rays of the sun. I lowered my gaze, focusing between her legs. Her pussy was pink and so inviting; I had to restrain myself from walking right up to her and touching her beautiful body.

I didn’t know if she knew I was home or not. I walked up and lay on the lawn chair next to hers, bikini over my own breasts and covering my pussy, which I could begin to feel pooling a wet arousal for her body. “Tanning nude?” I daringly asked, not sure if she would be comfortable if she knew I was seeing her naked.

Her eyes fluttered open and a lazy smile spread across her plump lips. The things I’d love to see those juicy lips do. Ugh, again with the dirty thoughts. If I wasn’t careful, she’d probably easily be able to see my arousal and we were nowhere on that level.

Her lazy smile turned into a cheeky smile, “Why not? I have nothing to hide.” For emphasis, she arched her back, pushing her breasts out more, giving me a better view and spread her legs even wider.

I arched an eyebrow. “I mean, you are right, you do have a great body. But someone could be seriously perving on you and just thinking dirty things about you.”

She shrugged, “That’s what the high fence around this pool is for.”

Maybe I was being completely overcome by my lust, but I was suddenly feeling bold and I just knew I wanted her so bad and I had to have her. I stood up rather quickly, before I could even think to stop myself, and sat at the edge of her seat, facing her. “I promise you, someone does want to do dirty things to you.” In a swift action, I gently placed one hand around her breast closest to me and kneaded her nipple gently, while my other hand slipped in between her legs and rubbed her clit.

She gasped, a mix of utter surprise and also a mixed-in moan at the combination of me pleasuring her nipple and her clit. “W-what are you doing?”

I had already done it, so I decided to be candid. “I think you are so gorgeous. A girl as beautiful as you deserves to be pleasured. Just tell me if you’re uncomfortable or you want to stop, and I’ll stop but I just know I can make you orgasm.” I continued kneading her breast, her nipple even harder and more erect than before. I slipped my other fingers down lower in between her pink folds and could feel her wetness – almost so wet I swear I could lap up her aromatic pussy juices if I wanted.

ChubbyHorney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChubbyHorney

“Oh,” her raspy breath cut through the air as she moaned at my fingers in her most private parts. She smiled devilishly at me. “I love it. Tell me what dirty things you want to do to me.”

Mmm, I thought she’d never ask. “I want to do so many things to you. I want to knead your perfect little nipples until they’re hard and waiting for my mouth around them. Then I want to suck on them and lick them because I just know your juicy tits taste incredible.” I leaned down and wrapped my mouth around her nipple, swirling my tongue around it and sucking it, bring my mouth away from it with a ‘pop’ noise. Her moans grew louder and just kept me going. I brought my mouth down to it and suckled on it a few more times until her breast was covered with my saliva. “I want to tease your clit and rub it, making you beg for me to touch you right in between your wet, juicy folds.” I rubbed her clit fast as her moaning and her groans sped up.

“Ugh, ugh, yes, yes, yesss.” Her eyes closed in pure pleasure as she allowed me to touch her perfect, pink little pussy.

“I want to push my fingers inside your tight little hole and finger fuck you and lick you all over your folds, inside your folds, and make love to your perfect fucking pussy.” With that, I slid my fingers down her practically dripping folds and slipped my finger inside her slick hole. I easily slid in two more fingers, rocking my fingers back and forth inside her willing hole.

Her moans were getting louder and louder as she had opened her legs even wider, inviting me in to pleasure her. “Ughhhh, yes, give it to me, don’t stop. Just like that,” she panted.

I re-positioned myself on the lawn chair at the end of it so I was face to face with her pussy, while my fingers were still going to work on her soaking wet, pink, perfect little cunt. I kept my fingers rocking in and out of her hole as I leaned in and smelled the aroma of her pussy secretions. She smelled delicious, sexy and so inviting. I leaned forward and kissed her wet folds, her juices slathering over my lips with ease. I licked her folds quickly and then moved my lips to her clit and teased at it with my expert lips.

As if her moans couldn’t get any louder and faster, her chest was heaving and she was practically bucking her hips as my lips and fingers worked away at her perfect sex. Her legs shuddered with pleasure. I kept up my magic until finally a wave went through her body, rewarding me by oozing out creamy cum. Gladly, I licked up the delicious substance.

 

Published 
Written by lessex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments