Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Best Friend Keirsten

"Two best friends play in bed"

26
9 Comments 9
84.5k Views 84.5k
810 words 810 words
Famous Story
Me and my best friend Keirsten were coming home from a Friday night party, and were sleeping over at my house. My parents were out of town so we had my house to ourselves. Keirsten, who is 18 with straight blonde hair and C cup breasts and a nice big bubble butt to match mine, was wearing a super tight short black strapless dress and red 5 inch heels. I am also 18, with my wavy dark brown hair, also C cup breasts and nice ass, was wearing a tight, short blue dress with a REALLY low v-neck, and my boobs were pushed up. I had on 5 inch grey cage heels.
We discussed the party, while walking up stairs. We planted ourselves on my king sized bed. Being drunk, I grabbed her dress and pulled it down. I squeezed her tits. I waited for her to object. After she giggled, she jumped up, climbed on top of me, and planted her gorgeous lips onto mine. Me and Keirsten had never done this, but I was loving it. I slid my tongue into her wet mouth and she slid hers into mine. We made out like this for a good 5 minutes before I kissed my way down to her neck and sucked on it. I sat up so I was straddling her, and lifted my dress over my head.

Underneath, I wore just a silk leopard print bra that showed off my tits, and a gray lacy thong. I climbed off of her so she could get naked, and I also removed the rest of my clothes. We drunkenly started play-wrestling on my bed. I had her pinned down, with her back facing up and I spanked her butt. I started humping her back with my naked pussy and kept spanking her. I was too horny to handle it anymore. I reached across her to my night stand drawer and pulled out a hot pink two-sided dildo. I rubbed it up and down her clit, teasing her. She moaned softly.

"Oh yeah, Brooke, tease my slutty pussy. Ooooooh yeah," she moaned, a hint of whining in her voice. I brought the dildo to her mouth and had her suck all of her delicious juices off. Then, feeling crazy, I had her get on her hands and knees, still on the bed, and shoved the dildo up her cunt from behind. She screamed out of shock, then slowly started feeling pleasure as a pumped it in and out of her wet hole.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

I then let go of it, got on my hands and knees, and stuck the other end of the pink dildo into my dripping wet pussy hole. We were facing away from each other, the double ended dildo on in each of our pussies, our asses hitting each other with every pump.

We kept going at it like this until Keirsten shouted "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna cum." She stopped humping the dildo and pulled it out as she collapsed face down onto the bed and her juices shot all over my bed. I had flipped over so I was sitting now, so I could watch her cum. I waited for her to collect herself, then used my hand to pump the dildo in and out of my pussy. She sat up, then positioned herself to take over. She took the pink toy out of my hand and pumped it in and out of my pussy until I reached my orgasm.

"Mmm Brooke, all that fucking made me hungry. Lets go in the kitchen," she said, winking at my. We walked down the stairs, wearing nothing but our heels, and made our way to the kitchen. I got out stuff to make ice cream sundaes, then realized we had no ice cream. "Oh, well," I thought, "guess we can just play with it." Keirsten climbed on top of the black granite counter and lay down, her tits facing up. I opened the can of whipped cream, and sprayed it, so it completely covered her big, juicy tits. She laughed as I squirted the chocolate syrup in a spiral motion over the whipped cream. I topped each boob off with a bright red cherry. She opened her mouth to laugh, but before she could laugh, I squirted a huge mouth full of whipped cream into her mouth. I climbed on of her and planted my mouth on hers. The sundae smushed between our big teenage tits and we made out with whipped cream in our mouths. Then, covered from tits to pussy in whipped cream and chocolate syrup, we got in 69 position and sucked each others clits until we climaxed a few more times each. We fell asleep on the kitchen counter like this.

Want to find out what happens when we wake up the next morning? Stay tuned for Fucking My Best Friend 2 (;

Published 
Written by sexybandit92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments