Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fresh Dorm Angel: Lickity Slits

"Vee shuddered as my finger swiped through her tender notch. What I felt there surprised me."

16
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I awoke to Vee's soft hand stroking my hair gently. Her fingers felt so good gliding through my soft brown mane. Her body was still wrapped in my arms and pulled close to me. I slowly opened my eyes and her blue ones were staring back at me.

Vee smiled and said, "Good Morning," with a light pitch that was all her own.

Was it morning already? There could not have been any way that we could have slept that long together. It was just morning when she knocked on my dorm room door. Was our time together that energy consuming?

I looked at my clock and the date had indeed changed. It was morning. Damn!

"Wow, we slept that long?"

"Uh huh. And it felt wonderful being wrapped in your arms all day and night."

As I began to stir slightly, I could still feel the dampness of my sheet under us. It was a reminder of exactly what caused our tiredness. And it brought up the thought of not having run my finger through Vee's delicate perforation like I had wanted.

Could I do it now? I wondered. We were both still naked. Vee was as close to me as ever, and I could still feel the heat of her body drift into mine. I took my chance.

My hand drifted slowly down between her legs. Vee did not stop me when my finger contacted her blonde sexual strands. The curls were just as soft as before. When my finger found the top of her personal divide, it was still hot to the touch. With a swift move, I ran my finger down through her pink partition then back up again. Vee shuddered as my finger swiped through her tender notch. What I felt there surprised me.

"Oh Vee, you are still wet!" I exclaimed softly as her inner fissure slathered my finger with her hot moist center.

"Yes. Yes, I am. Thanks to you."

"It's so warm also. It's like running my finger through a warm sun-baked tomato."

"Oh, it's nice to know that my pussy reminds you of a vegetable." Vee said with a laugh. "I guess that makes it good enough to eat!"

"Well, if you insist," I said and before I knew what I was doing, my tongue came out of my mouth and I was on Vee's sweet cleft sucking in her juices.

It was the first time I had ever tasted another girl, other than myself. The tangy tartness of Vee landed on my tongue and as I removed my mouth for a deep breath, a long thread of her personal evasion formed the distance from her slit to my mouth. It broke and folded onto my chin, forming an erotic teardrop. With my finger, I swiped it from my chin and stuck it in my mouth.

I moaned as I licked Vee's naturalness off my finger and watched her watching me do so. I could see Vee begin to fill with desire. She was so beautiful when she became aroused. Her body just seemed to glow a hue shade brighter than her paleness. It was so nice knowing I could arouse sexual feelings in another girl. It made me fill with delight.

I ran my finger through her hot natural divide again and felt nothing but silky dampness. The slickness of it on my finger left me wanting more. I wanted to be able to touch her the way Vee first touched me. I wanted to feel what she felt when her finger slid inside my pussy. Most of all, I wanted to know I could make Vee cum again.

Vee spread her legs wide as I massaged the contours of her happy spot. The view of her slit now widening with stimulation was inviting. Her labia began to plump with desire and her hot entrance began to open with prominence. It spread open evenly, allowing me the most pleasurable view of the deep pink color that was nice and damp and ready for plucking.

Slowly, as Vee had done with me, I slid my fingertip inside to feel what she hid there. The feeling was similar to mine, but was more erotic to be putting it inside another girl.

VanessaHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHope

I felt Vee's pink flower begin to tighten around my finger as I pushed it in even farther. The waves of her pliable walls fit around my finger with precision. Vee's breathing quickened. I was once again arousing her.

I was even arousing myself. I felt my smooth slit get wet immediately. I began to leak on my bed. I changed positions and without even noticing in which position I put by body, Vee was very well aware.

I felt her hands on my legs and my body being pulled on top of her. My legs fell to the sides of Vee's body and the next thing I felt, was her tongue sliding inside my pussy lips, parting them slightly. The jolt of Vee's tongue sweeping between my personal chasm was so stimulating, the flash of orgasmic spasms formed immediately. My pussy instantly began to convulse back and forth upon her tongue. I did not want to be the only one to orgasm from this oral activity, so I laid my lips back down to Vee's pussy and began licking her labia as quickly as I could to make her match my pussy's pulses.

 It worked. Vee entered into the spasm filled world just as quickly as I did. We were going to cum in each others' mouths.

The moans from each other filled my dorm room. I could feel her moans vibrate on my body as I lied on top of Vee's. I was sure she could feel mine on hers. Our clits had both become hard knobs and were highly sensitive. We were both leaking at a fast rate equally. The flow of erotic fluid landed on both of our tongues and we swallowed in unison each other's sexual nutrition. Our breathing became ragged and our bodies began to shake. We were both going to make each other explode at the same time. It was almost near.

Vee and I did not say any words. We were too busy eating each other to make any. All we could do was make sounds. Hot seductive sounds echoed all around us as our bodies trembled with orgasmic pressure that was building to a huge climax. Our pussies began to quiver even faster and they were ready to burst. I could only imagine how much liquid was going to escape my pink sexual crevice and drown Vee with my inner plasma. The same thought about her came to me at the same time.

My body stiffened and I felt Vee's do the same. Except Vee's, just like when I made her cum yesterday, her body became paralyzed, no tones escaped her mouth, and silently, her personal river flowed. Me, on the other hand, groaned loudly as my pussy pushed out its hot core into Vee's awaiting mouth. At the same time, we filled each other's upper orifices with nectar from our lower ones. We swallowed each luscious spurt pushed out by such wondrous spasms.

When it was over and our bodies felt relief, we collapsed side by side onto my bed. I watched Vee's body rise and fall with each hot inhalation she took in our aftermath. The intenseness of our love making was something to behold. It was something I wanted to do again and again.

We lied there on my bed a good fifteen minutes before we each decided to move. We leaned up at the same time, our naked bodies touching, and we looked at each other and smiled and kissed. We held each other for the longest time. I did not even know how long we embraced. I just knew that it felt wonderful.

When we let go of each other, Vee stood up and said, "It's shower time!"

I did not even grab any of my clothes, not even my robe that I took with me yesterday morning. I just followed her out into the hall. Vee and I walked down to the showers, naked and refreshed, with sexual energy. We were both glowing dorm angels. Neither one of us expected an audience when we entered the showers. But that is just what we got.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments