Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy

"A fantasy I've played out about a special someone"

19
15 Comments 15
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a response to both lush user FLUTTERED and lush user ALWAYSWANTINGMORE. You both asked how I imagine it happening, I hope you enjoy it!"

You turn and shut the door, turning the lock to prevent any non-existent intruders from spoiling our evening; in that brief moment, I wonder again at your appearance, the sequined red dress cascading around your lithe figure, a matching purse with tassels draped across your shoulders like a cordon from a Miss-Universe pageant.  Dressing your hair must have taken the longest, it is perfect.  A faux undercut, the effect created by a tight fishbone braid wrapped around one side of your head and pinned to the nape of your neck, while the rest of the hair is free, combed to one side.  The moment has passed, you turn toward me, take a deep breath, smiling that winning smile – the same one that called to me back in those days, so long ago, called me from being the main character in my own story to a supporting one in yours.  I could not have asked for a better role.  Smiling, as if that would hide the nerves, I notice, and I feel them too, this day has been long in coming.  My dear, let the nerves flow through your being until they become an all-consuming fire.  It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks of our gentle sin, it is passion, pure, purifying, and we want it, you and I.  Just give in.

You glide halfway across the floor, between the door and the bed, stretching your gloved hand to me. I take it, you pull me into your embrace; one hand upon my waist, the other wrapping beneath my arm to the center of my back.  You nuzzle into my neck, kissing it firstly; this is comfortable, being in your arms.  Time stands still, the only sounds: the beating of our hearts and the ebb and flow of our breath – both in unison; you pull away, eyes darting, searching mine, begging for the permission that I gave you back in our school days.  I had said, “anytime, whatever you like.” I meant it, I never stopped meaning it, but you’re unsure.  I give an almost imperceptible nod and thank God I did, your supple lips find mine, locking into place.  Finally.  That subtle perfume you got for Christmas (probably the only good thing that came out of your relationship with that boy) fills my senses, I feel light and tingly, ready to float to that ethereal realm guided only by the scent.  You bite my neck; I gasp, grounded again and kiss you.  Right beneath your earlobe, a little row of kisses from there, around your jaw, and back to your lips.  I tug playfully at your bottom lip.  You stare into my eyes with those twinkly amber-brown orbs, and there are no words to be spoken; everything is said in those eyes: fear, longing, trust.

You kiss me again.  I’ll never grow tired of it, this time your lips stay locked in mine until we are disrobed.   First my dress, then yours with a gentle woosh, I’m not wearing a bra, I moan softly when you trace your thumb around my nipple.  In a single motion, I unclasp your bra, letting it fall to the floor, and squeeze that well-formed ass.  I snake my arm around your waist and twirl you around.  Now you’re on the bed, looking up at me.  Each of us wearing only panties, I crawl onto your bed and kiss you deeply.  Your fingers wrapping around mine, your arms outstretched above your head, your body pressing against mine, and the sharp breath you take: these are the signs that tell me I have taken control.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

Your body trembles at my touch, my fingertips skate over your skin, barely touching, like the breath of a ladybug.  Goosebumps form over your flesh, following in lock-step behind my fingers.  The work is slow, every inch of you becoming imprinted in my memory, your ragged breath makes me hungry, your moans urge me forward.  But I must wait, this has to be done right, delicately; this moment will always be the moment you recall when you reminisce on what it feels like to be loved.  I promise.  I start on the left side, sucking gently until your small pink nipple becomes stiff, standing at attention.  My tongue flicks across it, eliciting mewls of delight, such sweet sounds melt my heart.  You bite your bottom lip when I blow on the now-wet nipple, the mixture of my warm breath and the wetness create a cooling effect, and you arch your back.  But just for a moment, you’re enjoying this, I’m enjoying you.  I take it back in my mouth, sucking again until I think you’ve had enough.  I jump to the other side, leaving a small trail of saliva from left to right.  A repeat performance; the second trail of saliva arches up toward your collarbone as I press my lips against yours once more.  Our tongues dance around one another, your fingers comb through my hair, pulling just a touch.  It is time.

I pull away from your lips, kissing down the center of your body.  Your taste, just a touch salty, is exquisite. I stop at your navel.  I drag my tongue back up your body, stopping in between your breasts and make my way to the navel again, planting a perfect row of kisses.  This time I continue, all the way to the edge of your panties.  I stop, lifting my head just enough to look at them.  The cloth is so thin, from here I can make out your gentle folds in the contours of the fabric.  And the smell of your womanhood, I bite my lip, consumed by lust.  I hook my thumbs inside and pull them down and off your ankles in a continuous fluid motion, my eyes stare into yours the whole time.  Tossing them to the side, I gaze at your body.  You are perfect, your beautiful ivory flesh adorned with those pert nipples.  Your flat stomach flows into your smooth shaven vagina, not a blemish in sight.  Your desire glistens in the dim light, and I want to taste it.

I position myself between your legs, the anticipation is killing me, I lean down toward that beautiful place ready, but you put your hands down, holding me just out of reach.  It is right there, calling to me.  The smell of your arousal, the glistening of your desire, your panting breath, everything is right.  This is the time for us.  Silently I beg you, “No, baby, don’t stop.”  This is where I do my best work, forget your doubts, give in to the pleasure, let me release you.  I wait, I’ll never force you.  You’ve read my mind, your hands move, pressing down on the back of my head, pushing me in between your legs and holding me there.  As if I have somewhere else I’d rather be.  I slowly lick you, from your sweet-tangy opening up to your clit, my lips close around it.  I close my eyes and smile at the distant sound of your moan. Thank you.

-----Author's Note-----

As always, thanks for reading! If you love it, if you hate it, please leave me a review, and a score if you like

 

Published 
Written by SonjaKassanci
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments