Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin And Miss Amber

"How Erin met her mistress."

25
16 Comments 16
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I have never written anything before so don't be too harsh. This story is dedicated to the two people who inspired it, mostly Miss Amber my domme who makes me feel so good and Sprite for her writing and being such a good friend on my road into submission and kink."

“Remove your clothes.” The words were not said unkindly, but there was no doubt it was an order. Eyes filled with lust and trepidation, I looked at the woman whom I had just met this night and nodded biting my lip.

We had met in a bar not long ago. I had been out with friends when she approached me while I was taking a break from dancing. As I sipped my drink, she walked up to the table. “Hello there pretty girl,” she said, making me turn my head as the woman looked at me. I felt like I was being weighed and measured. There was a smile on her lips as I play the scene back in my mind, the only word I could use to describe it is predatory.

A few years older than me, maybe ten at most. “Oh hello,” I said feeling a little intimidated, we were about the same height but she seemed to be looking down at me. “I couldn’t help but admire you, and I just had to come talk to you, my name's Amber and you don’t mind?”

My brain added the question mark, but it was not a question; she was simply telling me that I did not mind and I found I didn’t. We spoke for maybe all of fifteen minutes. Amber reeked of poise and self-confidence. I have a good body: slim, D-cup breasts, my dirty blond hair was well done and I often got complimented on my looks. But I somehow felt lesser under the gaze of this woman. Fifteen minutes was all it took for me to text my friends, saying I felt ill and was going home. Following Amber to her car like a puppy, we drove in silence, her looking over at me from time to time with what can only be described as a satisfied grin.

“Remove your clothes.” As I slowly started taking my dress off, I began to sway my hips making a show of it, as she just sat in a chair and watched still with that satisfied grin and eyes that seemed to convey a sense of ownership. As I removed my panties, “Let's, leave the stockings,” Amber said as she rose picking up a length of red rope I had not seen. In my own defense, I told myself later, I had barely taken my eyes off her since our meeting.

Her heels clicked on the floor as she approached me. “Put your hands in front of you with your fists together. I am going to tie you up and we are going to have some fun” My eyes widened at the thought. I had never even thought about doing anything like this, certainly not with a woman I had just met. Amber just lifted an eyebrow and my elbows seemed to bend of their own accord. She started looping the silk rope around my wrists in an intricate fashion, looking at me the whole time briefly glancing down every now and then, her movements smooth and clearly practiced.

She chuckled softly, “I’ve always been able to sniff out latent submissives, it’s a talent of mine.” My mind started thinking of that stupid fifty shades film as that was my entire reference for what she had said. I was trembling with fear, and I discovered arousal. When Amber was done, she guided me round to the side of the bed and had me lay down on my back. Taking some more rope, my arms were secured above me to the metal frame and I lay there feeling incredibly vulnerable and turned on at the same time.

Clack, clack, clack, went her shoes as she returned to the foot of the bed and began to disrobe. She just watched me as she started undoing her blouse, achingly slowly letting me take her in. Small perky A-cup breasts and an ass to die for her red hair coming just past her shoulders. She was slow, oh so slow. I just watched her which, in fairness, was all I could do, given my position. By the time Amber was done, I was so turned on I could feel that my bottom was damp from my own secretions.

My captor climbed onto the bed in nothing but her stockings and suspender and began to kiss my body. She kissed me everywhere. Legs, arms, body, tits, long slow kisses on my mouth as well as harder more possessive ones, tongue flicking at my rock-hard nipples. More than one bite mark was left on my body; thankfully, in places I could hide. Fingers and mouth danced all over me, except in the one place I desperately wanted. Any time she drew near my now soaking pussy, I would shift my hips towards her and she would pull away laughing.

“Amber, please,” I whimpered.

My sensitive nipple was flicked hard, causing me to gasp. “Miss Amber.”

“What? Ok Miss Amber, I need to cum”

“Oh? And how would I go about doing that, Kitten? Her nails gently running along the crease where thigh meets body.

“My pussy, god just touch me there,” I begged.

“AHHHH” As my nipple was twisted.“Touch me there, what, Kitten?”

“Play with my pussy, Miss Amber, pleaseeee,” the last word trailing of into a whine

I felt the lightest feather-like touch on my slick lower lips. “Oh, Kitten, submissive sluts don’t have pussies, they have cunts and if you want to cum, then beg.”

“Alright, my cunt, play with my cunt, please, Miss Amber,” I begged.

She moved down, placing her head between my legs and started to lick the outside of my labia just running her tongue over the outside of the lips. “Mmmmm my Kitten tastes so good.”

I started to cry tears of frustration “God, please, Miss Amber, stick your tongue in, finger me, suck on my fucking clit. Anything. Just please, I can't’ stand it,” I begged, my body writhing

“That's a good start, Kitten, but say, 'Please, Miss Amber, fuck my cunt and allow me to cum',” as I felt the tip of her tongue lightly run up my leaking crack.

“FUCK, PLEASE, MISS AMBER, FUCK MY CUNT AND ALLOW ME TO CUM,” I yelled, not caring any more. She finally entered me, her tongue pushed deep into me and started to run it all over my neglected pussy. Sparks of electricity ran through my body as I came harder than I have ever cum before. My back arched as I screamed and thrashed at my bonds, body jerking. When I came down from my high what felt like years later, Amber had untied me, cradling my head and stroking my hair.

“Oh Kitten, I do so look forward to training you.”

As I lay there, my head in her breast, I realised I was looking forward to that too.

“Yes, Miss Amber,” I whispered softly.

Ebonybeauty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebonybeauty1

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Erin21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments