Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Defending My Foster-Sister

"My attempt to defend my foster-sister goes much differently than planned"

11
7 Comments 7
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I grew up in the foster system, but unlike so many stories, my life wasn't all that bad. I lucky in that the handful of families I was placed with were kind, generous and quite loving. The last family I was with was especially wonderful. They had a daughter that was a few years older than me, but we became as close as sisters very quickly. To this day we still consider each other sisters. In fact, I'm currently living with her and her husband.

One thing my time in the foster system instilled in me was a fierce loyalty to those whom I care about and I know care about me. I would do anything for my sister and anything to protect her and her family. So when she came home from work one day quite distressed, I became quite concerned.

I asked Cheryl, my sister, what had happened, and she shared that her boss had essentially threatened to fire her if she continued to refuse her bosses advances. Cheryl was crying at this point and I was becoming more and more angry by the minute. I hugged Cheryl tightly and told her not to worry, that everything would work out.

The next day, I talked Cheryl into taking a vacation day and told her to stay in bed. To my surprise, she agreed. But I was glad she agreed, because I needed her away from her office so I could go in and confront her boss. I quickly went to my room and put on a red silk button-down blouse with a black knee-length skirt and matching black blazer. I slipped on a pair of black lace top thigh-high stockings, and a pair of red 3" pumps. I put on enough makeup to make me look a little older than I was but not to look whorish. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

The whole way to Cheryl's office, I went over in my mind what I was going to say to her boss. I thought about how I planned to confront him with what he said to her and try to get him to confess to sexual harassment. When I arrived at Cheryl's office, I checked to make sure the recorder in my purse was working, and I marched myself in.

I had been to Cheryl's office enough times to know where she sat and where her boss's office was, but I realized that I had never actually seen her boss. I hesitated slightly as I approached his office, but a quick memory of Cheryl crying the night before removed any further hesitation and I banged on his door loudly.

"Come in," I heard a woman's voice say.

I paused.

Why was a woman telling me to come in. Maybe I had the wrong office. I looked over and saw Cheryl's desk, and then back at the door. I slowly reached for the doorknob, when the door opened suddenly. I looked up into the eyes of a stunning, tall blonde women. Her golden hair was pulled back into a ponytail, keeping her hair off of her immaculate face. Her blue eyes pierced through me as she looked me over, pursing her scarlet lips coyly. I couldn't help but lower my eyes, glancing at her white sweater as it hugged every curve of her perfect torso, coming neatly to her trim waist, where her red pencil skirt took over. Her skirt expertly hugged her hips and ass, framing her legs wonderfully to just below her knees, where her statuesque legs continued down into a pair of 4" red, strappy heels.

"When your done undressing me with your eyes, why don't you tell me who you are and what you want," I heard the woman say firmly.

Looking up at her meekly, my fire slowly fading, I said softly, "My...my name is Missy. I'm Cheryl's sister, and I..."

"Get in here now, young lady," the woman said, cutting me off. She didn't wait for me to respond, but grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her office, closing and locking the door behind me.

The woman basically dragged me to a chair in front of a large desk and pushed me into it. She sat on the desk and looked squarely at me, her deep blue eyes burrowing into me.

"So am I to assume you're the proverbial cavalry?" she asked, chuckling.

I took a deep breath, feeling my fire start to burn again. I stood up as defiantly as I could and looked her straight in the eye and firmly said, "I am the cavalry, and you're going to back off of Cheryl immediately or I'll..."

She stood up and placed a finger on my lips, cutting me off once more.

"What you'll do is sit back down and listen to what I'm going to say very closely," she said, surprisingly calmly.

I sat down as the woman began to circle my chair.

"I admire your loyalty to your sister," the woman began. "That a rare quality in today's world. But what did you hope to accomplish by coming here?" She paused slightly to look me over.

NadiaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadiaSweet

"Wait a minute. You didn't know I was a woman before you got here, did you?"

I shook my head no, somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh my God, that's classic. So what, did you think you were going to get a confession out of the boss or were you planning to seduce the boss and blackmail him into laying off your sister?"

Now she was behind me and she placed her hands on my shoulder, pressing down firmly.

"Don't answer that. Your intentions were noble, but your execution was, well, lacking." She leaned down and sniffed me, moaning softly. "So, this leaves me in a bit of a quandary. I can't just let you walk out of here without having faced the consequences of your ill-advised actions, can I?"

She lifted her hands off my shoulders and walked back around in front of me and sat back down on the desk. Looking me straight in the eyes, she said, "First, since you clearly have no idea who I am, my name is Jill Evans, but you can call me Miss Jill… actually, you may call me Mistress Jill from now on. I may just have to fire Cheryl for your actions here today. I can't tolerate this type of behavior from my employees or their families, now can I?"

My mind began to race. What had I done? This was not how I had envisioned this meeting. My thoughts were jumbled, and I blurted out, "Please, you can't fire her. She doesn't even know I'm here. Please, I'll do anything you ask, anything. Just don't fire Cheryl."

"Anything?" Mistress Jill asked, smiling as if she had just won a prize.

I nodded my agreement, too embarrassed to speak.

"Prove it," she said. "Take off your panties and put them on my desk right now."

I looked up at her, trying to determine if she was serious. The slap on my cheek quickly informed me that she was. I stood up and hiked my skirt up enough to slide my thumbs into the elastic of my red satin bikini briefs and pulled them down over my hips and ass, down my legs, and stepped out of them. I then placed my panties on Mistress Jill's desk as instructed.

Mistress Jill smiled. "My, I do like obedient girls. Now it's time to really impress me." As she spoke, she walked over to her closet and came back with a skirt hanger. Handing me the hanger, she said, "Remove your clothes except for your heels and place the clamps of this hanger on your nipples. You have two minutes,"

My face still stinging, I didn't hesitate to quickly remove my skirt and my blazer, laying them over the chair I had been sitting in. I unbuttoned my blouse and slid if off my shoulders and laid it with the skirt and blazer. I then reached behind me and unhooked my bra, lowering the straps from my shoulders, down my arms, and finally letting the cups fall from my breasts. I placed the bra on Mistress Jill's desk with my panties. I then took the hanger and carefully placed the clamps on my embarrassingly hard nipples. The tiny teeth of the clamps hurt a bit, but I bit my lip and suffocated any signs of pain.

I stood there in my heels with my nipples clamped by the hanger, waiting to see what Mistress Jill was intending to do with me next, when the phone on her desk rang.

"Yes?" Mistress Jill asked into the phone as she answered it. "Very well. Give me one minute and send her in."

I panicked. Mistress Jill was going to have someone else in her office with me standing here naked, a hanger dangling from my breasts? Surely she wasn't that cruel.

Without saying a word, she grabbed the hook of the hanger and led me over to her closet. She opened the door and lifted the hanger up and over the bar in her closet, hanging me there like a coat. She then took a pair of handcuffs from the shelf above the bar and cuffed my wrists behind my back. Mistress Jill then returned to her office and picked up my skirt, blazer, blouse and bra, and threw them in her lower desk drawer. She then took my panties and lifted her skirt, revealing she was not wearing any panties herself. She shoved my panties into her magnificent pussy and walked over to me. She pulled the panties out of her pussy and placed them in my mouth like a gag.

"This is going to be fun. Now make sure you don't make a sound. We don't want my visitor to know you're here."

Mistress Jill closed the door, but left it open enough that I could see her desk and the chair in front of it. I heard the door open and watched in horror as my sister walked in and sat down.

Published 
Written by Sinnderella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments