Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dance Of The Divine

"A strip show turns into something else."

33
30 Comments 30
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Natasha was moody when she arrived at the Lusty Lady around five; her fellow dancers in various stages of undress were chatting about the latest fashion, their no-good boyfriends, and the best hair remover on the market. Then it happened, on stage, before a wild audience. After all these years and all the shows with all her dancing partners, Natasha never had such an intense orgasm on stage or anywhere else before. She had plenty of fake and mild ones, but never such an honest to goddess orgasm.

That night Natasha danced her heart out on stage in the Lusty Lady, one of London’s trendiest and raunchiest strip clubs. Being naked on stage as the embodiment of the horny men’s best fantasies became a therapy for her. Dancing made her forget about her troubles at home and made her remember why she enjoyed being naked on stage. The place was buzzing with an excited capacity crowd and the music pulsated through her veins and throbbed in her clit. The whirling coloured lights, her dancing partner, Montana’s lips and tongue on her engorged pussy, and the fact that they were both naked in front of a horny audience must have had something to do with what followed.

It was Natasha’s second strip show of the evening. A fire torch was lit when Montana led her on stage, both dressed in their ancient Roman togas. Montana played the Mistress and Natasha the Egyptian slave. Of course, the Mistress’ toga was a long white see-through chiffon dress held together with a golden rope around her waist. The flickering fire accentuated the flimsiness of her dress by revealing her nakedness underneath to the appreciative crowd. Natasha, the slave, did not even have that much covering over her sexy body. She would not call her dress a toga; it was really a small tunic that barely covered her pussy and ass. Her two naked fleshy orbs with pointed nipples stood proud for all the clients to admire or to lust after. She loved the attention the audience gave her titties and pussy. Her black wig was the only item on her person that covered what it was supposed to hide, her short flaming red hair.

Montana made Natasha undress her and then bathe her with her tongue. Accompanied by highly erotic modern music, Natasha disrobed Montana while dancing around her. Every time she whirled around her Mistress, the short tunic flew up in the air to expose her hairless slit and ass to the approving crowd.

Natasha admired her beautiful dancing partner, her long blond hair, her heavy breasts, and the small patch of soft hair in the V of her legs pointing towards a protruding clitoris. Since their first dance together more than three years ago, Natasha had discovered the eroticism of Montana’s tits. Her favourite game was to scoop up her companion’s boobs, enfold them with both hands, and nibble on those erect pink nipples in the middle of those large areolas. Montana could get off if someone licks, sucks, and bites them long enough, but Natasha knew they didn’t have enough time for that during their Ancient Rome routine. She slipped her hand between her companion’s legs, frigging her big swollen clit. She was surprised to feel the dripping wetness between the puffy lips. Montana was already hot and Natasha decided to help her dance partner reach an orgasm.

Pushing two fingers into Montana’s cunt, Natasha stimulated the valley between Montana’s pussy lips, from clit to hole, with her thumb. She could feel Montana’s clit swell even more and the increased pussy juices cascaded down her fingers. Montana’s pussy lips even tried to suck Natasha’s fingers deeper into her love hole.

As part of the act, Montana ripped off Natasha’s slave tunic and tossed it into the audience. Bending down, Natasha planted her legs apart and wiggled her shapely ass in the air, teasing the crowd with her exposed pussy. A warm wind from the audience caressed her open pussy while her breast swayed rhythmically beneath her bent body. Pulling her fingers out of Montana’s cunt, Natasha half turned to the audience and showed them the dripping pussy juice. A man in front shouted, “Lick them off.” Forming her fingers into a small cock, she flicked her tongue over the wetness before she buried it in her mouth to suck off the juice. Something tasted different, like it was the nectar of the gods. Natasha did not have time to make a better assessment of the taste because the next section of the show was about to start.

Then Montana touched Natasha’s swinging boobs and the world changed. An electric shock bolted through Natasha and exploded in her cunt, blinding her for a moment.

What’s happening to me?” thought Natasha. Montana has touched her many times before but never with such a result. The crowd thought her buckling knees and dripping pussy were part of the act and cheered enthusiastically. She grabbed onto Montana’s hips to prevent her from falling. Natasha felt Montana’s skin glowing warm with love and simultaneously sucking love from her hands.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Drained and refreshed at the same time, Natasha recovered sufficiently to continue with the show. Her mind travelled at the speed of white light trying to figure out what to do next. With shaking legs, Natasha steadied herself by leaning against Montana and buying time, she kissed her way up over her belly, between her boobs to her open mouth. Montana looked at her with wide, lust-filled eyes. Squashing their breasts together the two strippers grinded their pelvises against one another.

The crowd cheered and shouted; “Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!”

Natasha floated like a fairy away from Montana and bowed in adoration, sticking her naked ass out as a greeting to another section of the cheering crowd. One man reached out and touched the back of her thigh before sliding his hand up to her wet pussy. For some reason, she was not pissed off like she thought she should have been. It seemed so natural.

Montana, in the meantime, pirouetted and opened her legs into a split in one swift move. Laying on her side, she opened her legs, one on the stage floor and one in the air, her gaping cunt as an invitation for her lover to join her. As if in a dream, Natasha saw the glistening wetness of Montana’s exposed pussy and like a graceful swan disengaged from the man’s caress and floated back to her Mistress. She spread her legs to lock into Montana’s legs, slopping pussy against slopping pussy, wet cunt against wet cunt. Once locked, the warmth of their sexual centres spread over her body. They humped their pussies together, stimulating their clits.

Natasha broke the pussy fuck first. She knew the continued stimulation might get them off before the end of the show. They danced away from the centre of the stage to opposite sides, spreading their pussies to the crowd. Natasha even let one man lick her spread pussy lips before returning to Montana. This boldness in their act was something new and scary. What if they went too far, what if they were caught? She was beyond care now, something or someone else has taken over and all Natasha could do was to follow her instincts.

Sliding on her knees between Montana’s spread legs, Natasha bent backwards and briefly touched the gaping pussy with her outstretched tongue before she moved past her. The men cheered. Then she turned around and grabbed Montana’s bum cheeks, kissed her fuck valley and slipped her tongue deep into the wet pussy.

As if possessed, Natasha directed their every move, touch and exposure. They ended up in a 69 position on the short ramp between the horny people. The men on both sides could see their open, wet pussies and their pucker holes. Natasha was on top, her head between Montana’s legs eating away at the cunt fest. Montana returned the favour by licking and sucking on her clit and pussy lips.

An invisible finger then slipped into Natasha’s vagina, sending spasms of pleasure through her body, out of her mouth and into Montana’s wet love hole. Natasha saw the most beautiful naked woman beckoning to her, inviting her with a soothing voice to cross over to the other side. Confused, Natasha tried to disentangle herself from their embrace but their shaking passion held them together, prohibiting her escape. Then the crowd got to its feet and went wild.

After the show, Natasha glowed with passion and Montana sparkled with enthusiasm. The other girls looked at them with envy. Once alone, they hugged and kissed, their sleek wet bodies slipping and squashing their tits and mounds together.

“That was incredible,” raved Montana. “I never felt so horny in my whole fucking life. Thank you for the fuck of the century and the best of all, everybody saw it. Fuck it, girl, we’re hot, hot, hot.”

“But I didn’t do anything.” Natasha sat down at her dresser.

“Of course, you did,” said Montana. “That tongue-fuck was out of this world. It was as if every part of my body exploded.”

Natasha looked up and saw her image in the mirror, radiant and aroused. She pulled her wig off and sneaked a peek at her dripping pussy. Her clit was swollen and her pussy lips opened like a ripe fig. She touched her wetness and felt energy surging through her body. She knew their erotic dance celebrated the sexual divine in them.

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments