Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curious

"First time lesbian experience story... Not based on a true story!"

18
8 Comments 8
23.9k Views 23.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I had never really been the party girl. Everyone said I looked the part. My long legs, firm thighs and ass, and my breasts gave the impression I was a model or a stripper, when in reality I was just a manager at some fancy clothing store that kept herself in shape.

I had never been one to get on the crazy side. College had been great, but the few parties I went to weren't really my style. I always left early and never got drunk.

My co-worker had invited me to a party that one of her neighbors was throwing in the apartment building she lived in.

Her name was Lucy. We had always gotten along wonderfully. She never showed up late, never asked to go home early, and she always did things by the book. She was one of the top selling workers, and she had a way with customers that assured they never left without buying something. She was brilliant and she was gorgeous to top it off.

She had long caramel blond hair, bright and inviting green eyes, and a body that would stop people dead in their tracks. She was in shape, and I knew from our many discussions she was very flexible from hours of yoga each weekend.

Sadly enough, we both had boyfriends. I had introduced her to her boyfriend, but even the thought of doing something dirty with her was enough to make me wet.

I decided to go to the party, slipping into the only party dress I owned anymore and putting on my old heels from college. When I arrived Lucy was already there, anxiously looking around the crowd to see if I would show up.

"Emily! There you are!" She called happily.

She made her way through the small room over to me where I was standing at the door like a lost little puppy. She slipped her arm through mine and pulled me into the hallway.

"Let's go to my place, the party isn't heating up much."

I followed her down the hall a couple doors to her apartment. She told me to sit down on the couch and she would go grab us some wine and glasses. I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels, noticing most of them were porn. I flipped off the TV and settled back into the couch, keeping my legs crossed.

I didn't need to get more wet from thinking about watching porn with Lucy and playing with her beautiful tits and licking her clit. I could already feel my small skimpy lace underwear starting to stick to my pussy lips from the wetness.

Lucy came back out carrying two glasses full of wine with her.

"So how's the store doing this month?" She asked.

I groaned. If I had come out tonight to go to a party, I was not going to make small talk about work.

"Can we not talk about the store?" I asked.

Lucy let out a round of musical laughter and smiled at me. Her green eyes looked so beautiful with the way she had done her make-up.

"Sure! How are you and Tim?"

Tim was my boyfriend, who was best friends with her boyfriend Sam.

"He's doing good. Him and Sam are still on that business trip."

Lucy pulled her legs up on the couch, and I could just make out her little pink thong from between her legs. Her foot brushed against my thigh and sent shivers up my body.

"I know! Without Sam here it's so lonely. And I have no one to help with my certain needs." Lucy said, giving me a look.

I tried to keep my breathing calm. She was making me so wet.

"I know what you mean. Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom."

Lucy laughed and pointed out where the bathroom was. I walked in sat down on the little bench. I needed a wash rag to clean my face off. I was starting to sweat. I opened the cupboard under the sink and saw a basket full of brightly colored dildo's and a couple vibrators. I gasped! I closed the door. This was so not helping! My pussy was on fire!

I took a couple deep breaths and walked back out into the living room.

I could not believe my eyes!

Lucy was sitting on the couch drinking her wine, wearing only her bright pink thong and matching bra. I could see her dress on the floor next to the couch along with her shoes. She smiled up at me.

"You said you were lonely, and so am I. I figured we could help each other out." Lucy said, smiling.

I sat down and she put her glass of wine down.

"Promise I won't get fired for this?" She asked.

"I promise." I barely choked out.

She slowly slipped her hand under the strap to my dress and slipped it off. First one, then the other. When she began to pull it down I cursed myself for not wearing a bra.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

My breasts came popping out, my nipples already standing fully erect from arousal.

Lucy leaned down and began slowly running her tongue over my nipple. I let out a soft moan. She flicked my nipple and I slowly reached my hand into her thong and began to lightly rub her clit.

She moaned.

"Yes baby, just like that."

I started to rub a little bit harder and she began to whimper. It had been almost a week since Sam and Tim had been here to play with us. We were both going through sexual withdrawal. Everything on my body was hyper sensitive, and craving the touch of someone else's hands other than my own.

I slid my other hand around to Lucy's back and undid her bra. She leaned away so I could pull it off, her breast swaying now that they had been let out. I leaned forward and slid my tongue across her nipple, feeling it instantly get hard. She let out a soft moan as I started to flick my tongue across one nipple and lightly stroke and pinch the other with my fingers.

I felt her hand lightly trailing up the inside of my thigh, and I was getting wet with anticipation thinking of where her hand was going. She flipped her hand into my lacey underwear and started to tease my clit, flicking it and rubbing it so lightly it was almost painful.

I moaned as she started to rub harder. I could feel myself getting wet, and I couldn't contain it anymore.

I pushed her onto her back and slowly slipped off her underwear. Her beautiful pink pussy was shaved, like she had been waiting for Sam to come home... Or for me.

I started to lean down, getting ready to go down on her when she stopped me.

"I want your underwear off too." Lucy said, smiling.

I smiled as I stood up and slowly pulled my dress down, taking my underwear with it. As soon as the cool air from the apartment hit my pussy I gasped in shock. I was so fucking wet!

"Now get in the 69 position. We are going to do this right Boss." She said, winking at me.

I turned around and slowly settled in on top of her on the couch. She pulled me down, slowly licking a line from right above my ass hole to the top of my pussy, brushing over my clit. I shuddered and let out a moan.

"Shit that feels good." I said.

"You like that Boss?" Luck asked.

She did it again, and I moaned a little bit louder. Fuck, she was good with her tongue!

I bent down and slowly started licking her clit with my tongue. I flicked it a couple times, listening to her moan in response. I flicked it again, liking the way her moans sounded from in between my legs.

I started licking her clit, occasionally sucking it into my mouth. Her pussy juices were dripping onto the couch by now, so I slowly stuck one of my fingers into her pussy and started to slip it in and out slowly. It drove her crazy.

She was moaning and wiggling her hips all over the place. I slipped a second finger in and started to finger fuck her faster.

She slipped several fingers into my pussy, and I moaned. It felt so good to have something rubbing against my g spot again.

We continued fingering and eating each other out for several minutes. Our moans were gradually getting louder as we both got closer and closer to climax.

Finally Lucy called out.

"Fuck I'm going to cum! Shit it feels so good! Go faster!"

I slid my fingers in and out faster, and then I felt her pussy walls clench against my fingers, and heard her moan out. She arched her back, as I kept sliding my fingers in and out, and then she squirted all over my hand and the couch.

Being squirted on, plus how fast she was sliding her fingers in and out, and how fast she was flicking my clit sent me over the edge. I felt the tingling sensation start to build. My moans started getting louder.

"You going to cum Emily? Come on! Cum for me baby girl!" Lucy practically shouted.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum baby!" I yelled.

I let out a half moan, half scream as the orgasm rushed through my body.

We both laid there breathing heavy for a few minutes before I slowly started to get dressed.

"I should get home." I said reluctantly.

"I'll miss you." Lucy said.

She winked at me as she slowly walked me to the door, still naked. She kissed me before she opened the door. The cool breeze from the hallway made her nipples stand perfectly at attention.

"I can't wait for the next business trip." Lucy said.

I smiled as I was walking out to my car. Neither could I.

Published 
Written by xoxo1496
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments