Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curiosity 3

"Jessy is looking forward to celebrate New Year's with Kelly when they are asked for a favor."

18
10 Comments 10
14.1k Views 14.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Six months had gone by since Kelly and I had fucked in Mallorca. I am not sure you can use the word fuck when talking about two women having sex. I think fucking thas to include a cock and a pussy, but that’s just me. Anyway, during this time lots of things had happened. The biggest and best was that I turned eighteen. My birthday is in November which is one of the shitty months of the year, along with February.

As a gift, my parents had bought me a boob job. I was a natural B cup, but I had always wanted to be a C. You might not think there is a big difference but there is. I could cover my B cups with my hands but the C cups I could bounce - and that was so cool.

I had also met Steve. He worked in the movie theatre close to my house and was three years older. We began to flirt a little and, one next time when I was in the mall where the cinema was located, I went and talked to him. He invited me for a coffee and, over the course of a few days, we fell in love.

After a week he fucked me for the first time and I lost my virginity with a man. Did I like it? Not really, the first couple of times it wasn’t what I'd expected. Steve was nice and understanding but it still was a bit painful and rushed. Then his parents went away for a weekend and we had the house to ourselves.

We fucked in the living room, the bathroom, and his bedroom. By Sunday I had learned how to enjoy a cock, and how much fun it was to play with one. Steve’s cock wasn’t huge, probably seven-inches long, but he could keep it hard for what seemed like for ever and he took a long time to come. Overall, I was a happy little slut.

Soon, not only did I enjoy his cock, I adored it. I would lie with my head on his tummy and just fondle him or suck on it, never letting him come, just for my own amusement. He must have liked it because he never complained and, of course, in the end, I had him fuck me, always making sure he gave it to me in my pussy and my ass.

Actually, anal sex was his idea. I guess he had seen it in a porn movie. When he suggested it, I didn’t like the idea, but after a few days of begging and buying me flowers, I agreed. It hurt like shit, excuse the pun, the first few times. But, as with pussy fucking, I came to love anal sex too.

By December I was a cock-sucking, up-the-ass-taking, fuck slut and Steve was in heaven. I never thought I'd enjoy sex so much as I did. Sadly, Steve and I never got to be alone much. So, what was a girl to do? I got myself a vibrator. Well, Steve got it for me, bought with my money. I was too embarrassed to go into the sex shop.

At night I would use it in both my holes and sometimes even during the day while my parents were downstairs. I loved it even though it wasn’t a real cock. It got the job done and filled me nicely.

During this time, I kept in close contact with Kelly. She was still with her boyfriend Greg, who she had cheated on in Mallorca, both with me and a French guy named Yves.

Over the phone, or using chats, we would discuss cock sucking techniques and I even got to advise her on anal sex. That was a first because she'd always been more sexually advanced. We never spoke about what had happened between us in Mallorca. It slowly ended up being like a dream. Was it real or not? Had we actually licked each other’s pussy? Or was it something I had fantasized about?

Anywayy, I was hooked on Steve’s cock and didn’t give my lesbian experience much thought. It had happened, it was over, and cocks were great, end of story.

After Christmas, I got an e-mail from Kelly. She and her family had decided to visit us over New Year. I was ecstatic. I missed my best friend a lot, and we had so much to talk about. The following fall we would go to college together and that had to be planned.

*****

“Oh my god, just look at you! You look amazing,” said Kelly when she finally stopped hugging me.

“Thanks, I really like them too.”

“Wow, it’s a completely new you.”

We were in my room where Kelly was going to stay during their three-day visit.

She lifted up my T-shirt. “Can I touch them?”

I blushed. “C’mon, you've touched them before.”

“Not a word about that, remember.”

“Sorry," I said, adding, "Yes, you can touch them.”

Kelly squealed, gently slid her warm hands under my bra and cupped my boobs. “They are so firm,” she said, massaging them.

“Okay, that’s enough,” I said, pushing her away.

She began to unpack her bag and said, “So, when do I get to meet Steve?”

I sat on my bed, watching her. “You won’t, he's skiing with his parents.”

“Oh darn, and I was looking forward meeting the man who took your virginity.”

It was my turn to blush. “Well, technically speaking you...”

“Shush, I told you, none of that.”

I was about to respond when there was a knock on the door and my mother came in. “Girls, I'm so sorry to intrude, I know you have a lot to talk about. But I need a favour.”

“Sure, what’s up?” I said.

“You know the Gibson family down the street?”

“Of course, their son is in my class and the daughter is two years behind me.”

“Yes, well, it turns out that Mr. Gibson’s father has taken a bad fall and is in the hospital. They are going to see him, but they don’t want to ruin Emma’s New Year ’s Eve.”

Kelly looked at me. “Emma is the daughter,” I explained and turned to my mom, “What about Matt?”

“He's out of town spending the holidays with his girlfriend." 

“Okay, and you need what from us?” I said.

“Well, the Gibson’s were wondering if Emma could stay with us, just for a few days.”

“I guess so," I said, standing. "I mean, she is cool, a bit of a nerd maybe, but not a bad person."

“Great, I will call them and let them know to drop her off when they leave.”

After my mother had left Kelly said, “Shit, we have to babysit?”

I laughed. “Emma is not too bad. She likes to read and play on her laptop. She will be fine; you won’t even notice she's here.”

“I guess she will sleep in here with us?”

“Yeah, but there's plenty of space.”

Kelly finished unpacking and, by the time we were ready to go downstairs, I heard a car honking outside. I told Kelly to wait while I went to the entrance door and looked outside. Emma was walking up the snowy path to the house and her parents were waving at me from their car.

I waved back and then opened the door wider so Emma could come in. “Hi, sorry about your grandfather,” I said when I'd closed the door and Emma was stamping snow off her shoes.

“Thanks, and thanks for letting me stay here. I hate to be home alone.”

“No problem. My best friend Kelly is here, you will like her.”

“Cool.”

“C’mon, take off your shoes and I will take you up to my room.”

Like I said, Emma and I weren’t really friends. When we first moved into the neighbourhood her brother Matt and I became friends. We would hang out at weekends and go on the school bus together. Over the last five years we'd drifted apart: he made new friends and so did I. We still shared the bus and chatted when we saw each other. Emma was always just his little sister to me.

She was of medium height, honey blonde hair and blue eyes. She had freckles and a slightly upturned button nose. She wore big glasses that covered most of her face, making her look very bookish, which she was. Her grades were high above anyone else in her class - or the entire school, come to think of it. She didn’t do sports or appear to have any hobbies, except reading. I had seen her room once or twice and bookshelves lined all four walls with just enough space for a window.

She didn't wear makeup, and the way she dressed did not display her female attributes, so to say. Her sweaters were large and so were the T-shirts she wore during the summer. I don’t think I'd ever seen her in a pair of shorts, for example.

She had friends but wasn’t overly social at school. She mostly kept to herself during breaks and, as far as a boyfriend goes, that was unheard off.

“Kelly, this is Emma,” I said when we walked into my bedroom.

Kelly stood, walked over and gave Emma a peck on the cheek. “It’s nice to meet you.”

Emma must have been nervous because I saw her blush. She said, “Thank you. Have you known Jessy long?”

Kelly sat on the bed again. “Yeah, we met in middle school, and we lived on the same street until she moved here.”

“Wow, that is impressive. I really don’t have any close friends, just a few girls in the book club at school.”

Kelly glanced at me before asking, “Book club?”

Emma dumped her bag on the floor and pulled out the chair by the desk. “Yeah, it’s six of us and every month we chose a book and then discuss it over tea.”

“Sounds exciting,” said Kelly and I could see she was close to laughing.

I had to come to Emma’s rescue. “That sounds great. What are you guys reading now?”

“A Midsummer Night’s Dream, by Shakespeare.”

Kelly giggled and said, “Is it any good?”

Emma pushed up her glasses, using her index finger. “Yes, it’s a lovely play.”

“Cool, maybe I should read it,” Kelly said.

I gave her a hard stare, trying to stop her messing with Emma, but she ignored me and continued, “Is there any sex in it?”

“No, not really.”

“What’s the point then? If there is no sex, then it’s boring.”

Emma was about to say something when I heard my mother call for us. Saved by Mom!

After dinner, my parents and Kelly’s went into the living room for drinks and a game of cards. Kelly and I sat around watching while Emma got into my dad’s large leather chair and read her book.

Kelly gave me a look and slid off the chair she was sitting in. I followed her upstairs and, when I had closed the door, I said, “What?”

“It’s Emma, what is wrong with her?”

“Nothing. She's only sixteen, and I guess she likes books.”

“That’s not normal. Okay, let me rephrase that: it is not normal for a sixteen-year-old girl to only have friends who are in a book club.”

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on the chair. “Well, not everyone is like you and me.”

Kelly tilted her head. “You were a bit of a book worm if I remember correctly. But I guess you grew out of it, especially now that you have a cock in your life.”

“Shut up! Someone might hear you.”

Kelly giggled. “Not likely, they are playing poker. Hey, look what I brought.” She rummaged through her bag and came out with a bottle of vodka. “Go down and get us two glasses and something to mix it with,” she said.

I was back within two minutes, glasses in hand and a new carton of orange juice. Kelly mixed the drinks and, after taking a sip, I smacked my lips and said, “Ah, it reminds me of Mallorca.”

Kelly raised an eyebrow. “Don’t go there.”

“I wasn’t, I promise, it just brought back fun memories.”

“For you, maybe. But all I can remember is that fucker, Yves.”

My memories were mostly of me licking Kelly’s cunt until she came and then, after almost two weeks of begging, she doing the same to me. “Forget about that dickhead, you have Greg,” I said and raised my glass.

“Cheers to friendships,” said Kelly.

When she'd put her glass down, she leaned closer and said, “Let me see your toy.”

“Why?”

“Because I'm thinking about getting one.”

I got up, made sure the door was locked, opened the bottom drawer and took out the vibrator which was hidden beneath old T-shirts. When I handed it to Kelly she said, “It’s bigger than I thought and heavier.”

It looked like a real cock, complete with balls, and was eight inches long and quite thick. In the beginning, it had hurt a little but I got used to it.

“Does it work?” she asked.

I grinned. “You have no idea; sometimes I even prefer it to Steve.”

“No way!” Kelly eyes went wide. “Seriously?”

I nodded. “Yes, only for the simple reason that it stays hard. Steve is good, but even he goes limp after three times, and I like to get off more." 

“You horny slut!”

We giggled and I spilt some drink on the floor. I used my foot to rub it into the carpet, hoping my mother wouldn’t notice the smell.

Kelly was inspecting the vibrator and, between drinks, she said, “Could I borrow it?”

“Uh, that’s nasty.”

She looked up at me. “You must clean it in between.”

“Sure, but still...”

“C’mon, you ate me out, and I ate you out. What’s sharing a vibrator among friends?”

The vodka must have gone to her head because I hadn’t expected her to bring up the topic. But, before I opened my mouth, she put up a warning finger. “Don’t say a word; you never heard what I just said.”

“Okay," I agreed, adding, "Fine, you can try it.”

“Cool.”

Kelly got up immediately and went into my bathroom and closed the door. I was so surprised at what she'd asked for and even more that wanted to use it at that moment. I sat alone with my drink, waiting for her to finish, when there was a knock on my door.

“Who is it?” 

“Emma, can I come in?”

I quicklly hid the vodka bottle under the bed and then opened the door. “What’s up?” 

“Nothing, I got bored. What are you doing?”

She walked past me into the room and sat down on the bed. I followed and took a seat at my desk.

“Not much, just talking and having some OJ.”

Before I had a chance to stop he,r she reached for my glass and said, “Nice, let me have some.”

I closed my eyes and waited for the scream, but it never came. When I opened them again, Emma was sitting on the bed smiling at me. “Cool, it’s vodka, isn’t it?” she said, wiggling the empty glass in her hand.

“Yeah.”

“Can I have some more?”

I was surprised that she even knew what vodka tasted like. “Have you had it before?”

“Sure, my book club friends and I take turns bringing a bottle to our meetings.”

“All right then, let me get you a glass.”

When I came back I mixed her a drink and gave it to her. “Is Kelly in the bathroom?” she asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“Is she okay? I thought I heard moaning.”

“She is fine, maybe she has cramps, you know, that time of the month.”

She sipped from her drink and nodded her head slowly.

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

“Poor thing.”

We sat in silence for a while and, when I was about to ask her about school, the bathroom door opened up and Kelly stepped out. She couldn’t see Emma and I tried to warn her but it was too late.

“Fuck, that thing is amazing. I came twice,” she said and handed me the vibrator.

“Hi Kelly,” said Emma.

Startled, Kelly whipped around and stared at her. I held the vibrator in my hand and I felt so stupid.

“Oh, hi, Emma, so you're here now.”

“Yeah and Jessy gave me a drink. What is that?” she said, pointing at the toy I was holding.

There was no point in lying. “It’s a vibrator, you know, a sex toy.”

“Oh, whose is it?” Emma said, her eyes flicking between us.

“Mine,” I said and quickly put it back in the drawer.

“Cool, I have one too.”

My jaw dropped and I am sure Kelly’s did too.

“You have a vibrator?” I asked.

“Sure, one of the older girls in the book club bought it for me online.”

Kelly made herself another drink while I sat in silence. When she was ready, she sat next to Emma.

“Why would you need a vibrator?”

Emma giggled. “Why do you think?”

“But, you must be a virgin still,” said Kelly.

“Yeah, well, I guess not. I mean, I've never been with a guy, but I have been using the vibrator for a few months. So, technically speaking, I'm not a virgin.”

I began to laugh and couldn’t stop. The entire situation was surreal. Who would have thought the bookish-looking sixteen-year-old had a vibrator at home and seemed to be using it frequently? I got my laughter under control and sipped my drink.

Emma cleared her throat and leaned forward. “Do you mind if I ask you guys a personal question?”

“No, go ahead,” I said.

“Well, I know you have a boyfriend, Jessy... I was wondering how it feels to have sex?”

“I can answer that since I have been with more guys than Jessy,” said Kelly, obviously a bit drunk by now and still horny from the session in the bathroom.

“It is gorgeous; it is something so beautiful I don’t know how to describe it. The first few times sucks because you don’t know what you are doing and it might hurt a bit, but then, wow, it is just amazing. The best part is when he sticks it in and slowly pushes himself all the way in. I love to feel how I open up for him.”

Emma’s jaw dropped, and I said, “Well, thanks for that graphic description. I agree with Kelly but would like to add that the foreplay is very important too. I take a long time to come so it is important that I am really horny before he begins to fuck me.”

Emma looked thoughtful and nibbled on a nail. “Okay, and what about oral sex?”

“I like both, to give and receive,” I said and turned to Kelly.

“I prefer to receive, I am not really into swallowing cum, and most guys wants you to do that.”

I nodded. “She is right, but lucky me, my boyfriend is cool and lets me know before he squirts. Does that answer your questions?”

“Yeah, thanks," she smiled. "Oh, just one more thing, what about sex with another woman?”

I sensed Kelly’s eyes boring into me from across the floor. I cleared my throat and tried to sound natural. “I don’t have a clue, never done it.”

“Me neither, wouldn’t even think about it,” said Kelly.

“Oh, okay,” Emma said, disappointment in her voice.

“Why do you ask? Do you like girls?” I asked her, still feeling Kelly staring at me.

“No, no, it was just a question. There is this girl at school, and I think she likes me. At least she tries to stand close to me and once, in the showers after gym class, I caught her staring at my boobs.”

“Uh-hu, sounds like she has the hots for you,” I said and smiled.

“Mmm, I think so too, but I don’t know what to do.”

Kelly took her hand and said, “If you don’t like the attention, tell her, before it becomes worse.”

“I don’t really mind it. I mean, the guys at school hardly look at me so it’s nice to have a bit of attention.”

“Just be straight with her. Don’t lead her on to believe something might happen, that would be mean,” I said and refilled our glasses.

Kelly stretched her arms and yawned. “God, I am tired, just a small one for me Jessy, I want to go to bed.”

“Cool, I am tired too,” I said.

We made small talk for another thirty minutes before we decided it was time to go to bed. I went to look for the foldable bed in the garage and, as I was moving boxes around, a thought grew in the back of my head. Emma was a bit on the young side but, since Kelly didn’t want to play with me, I thought I might make a move on Emma. If she didn’t like it I could always say it was an accident. I decided the foldable bed was lost and went back upstairs.

“Emma, I can’t find the bed. If it’s okay with you, we can share my bed?”

Kelly was taking off her clothes and whipped around when she heard the question. She was standing behind Emma and shook her head furiously and waved her arms. Then she mouthed, Don’t do it.

“Yeah, I guess that will be fine. It’s onlyfor two or three nights anyway,” said Emma and began to undress.

I pretended to be very busy with something on my desk but kept an eye on her. When she took off her heavy sweater I smiled. Her boobs were much bigger than I had thought and she had a nice flat tummy. When she slipped out of her jeans I was a bit disappointed. Her panties were not of the sensual type, rather something my granny would wear.

When she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, Kelly walked up to me, now dressed in her pyjamas. Actually they were a cut-off tank top which showed the lower parts of her boobs and a pair of white cotton shorts. She looked very sexy.

“What the fuck are you doing?” she said her mouth so close to my ear I could feel her breath on my skin. It made my hairs stand up.

“What? I have no idea what you are talking about,” I said innocently and tried to go past her.

She grabbed my shoulders and stepped in so close her boobs brushed against mine. “You know what I mean. I don’t think it’s a good idea to seduce your neighbour's daughter, all right. It’s bad juju.”

“I’m not seducing anyone; I just offered my bed to her.”

“Uh-huh, and you want me to believe that? Remember, I know what you can do, you got me to lick your pussy.”

I giggled and gave her a lightning fast kiss on the mouth. “Yes, and you liked it.”

“Shut up, and stay away from her.”

At that moment the bathroom door opened and Emma came out. “My turn," I said and ran by Kelly before she had a chance to go inside.

While I brushed my teeth, I thought about what Kelly had said and I guess she was right. It wasn’t the smartest thing to do but, at the same time, listening to Emma’s innocent questions and the look on her face when we told her about fucking a man had made me want her. Those feelings that I thought were long buried in my subconscious were back, and there was no way I could push them away.

Before going to bed, I used a skin lotion that I'd recently bought. I really liked the light peach smell and it did wonders to my skin during the dry winter season. When I came out, Kelly went inside, giving me a hard look before she closed the door.

Emma was already under the duvet and, when she saw me, she pulled it down a bit so I could get under it.

“Good night,” she said and reached for the bedside light.

“Good night," I said and turned on my side. My ass was towards her and I would be facing Kelly in the other bed.

Kelly came out ten minutes later and, before turning off her light, she looked at me and slowly shook her head. I stuck out my tongue and she gave me the finger.

I waited until I heard Kelly and Emma breathing slowly and I was sure they were asleep.

Emma was lying on her back so I turned and lay on my side facing her. I put a hand on her thigh. She didn’t stir so I gently began to caress her warm skin. When Kelly moved in her bed, I stopped and lay absolutely still. When I was sure my friend had not woken, I went back to caressing Emma’s thigh, moving my hand further up all the time. When my fingers touched the hem of her panties, she moved a little but didn’t turn.

My fingers crept over the fabric and, when I felt the slight indention of her slit, I stopped. I rested my palm against the curve of her pussy. Her legs were slightly apart and my fingers ended up roughly where I thought her hole would be. Again, I waited to see if she had woken up, but there was no sign of it. Kelly coughed a little but, apart from that, the room was quiet.

I rubbed my middle finger against her pussy and that’s when she stirred for the first time. Her legs opened a bit more and she sighed deeply. I continued to rub and the warmth of her pussy turned me on even more.

After a few minutes I tried to slide my finger under the hem to touch her skin but it was too tight and I was afraid to wake her. Instead, I went back to rubbing and she let go of another long sigh and spread her legs even wider.

“What are you doing?”

Kelly’s voice next to my ear almost made me jump. I pulled my hand back from Emma and turned to face my friend.

“Nothing, I thought you were asleep.”

“Bullshit, you were touching her. I saw you,” she whispered.

“Shush, be quiet; you might wake her up. Go back to bed.”

Kelly raised her head a little. “She has a good body, who would have known under those clothes.”

I stole a quick look over my shoulder and noticed the duvet had slipped away and Emma’s hips and boobs were visible. Kelly was right; her tits looked firm and were beautifully rounded.

“Mmm, she has,” I said and turned onto my back and then again until I was facing Emma. I didn’t give a shit that Kelly was watching. I cupped Emma’s right boob in my hand and gently squeezed it. It was firm and her nipple grew hard under my thumb.

“Do you want to try?” I whispered.

“Fuck off, I’m going to bed. If you get caught, I'm not saving your ass.”

I heard her crawl back into bed and then I paid her no more attention. I moved a hand over Emma’s mid-riff towards her pussy and, when I reached the hem of her panties, I tried again to slide my fingers inside. This time I made it.

I was almost shaking with excitement as my middle finger touched her pubic hair and slid through it. When I felt her clit, she stirred and moaned. I didn’t stop... I couldn’t stop. Instead, I moved my finger along her slit and discovered that she was moist. It was my turn to moan.

“Jessy, what are you doing?”

My head whipped up and I looked into Emma’s open eyes. She looked sleepy and confused.

“Nothing, just making you feel good. Relax, nothing bad is happening.”

“But, you were touching me.”

“Yeah, I guess I was. Do you mind?”

She blinked a few times and then closed her eyes. “No, it felt good.”

I grinned in the darkness and slid my hand back under her panties. This time, I didn’t take it slow. I found her hole and pushed a finger inside. Emma released a long sigh and pushed her pussy against the palm of my hand.

“Mmm, that feels so good,” she moaned.

“Yeah, let me try two fingers,” I whispered.

She was very tight but I managed to press in another finger and began to slide them in and out in a steady rhythm. At first, nothing happened, she just lay there. Then, little by little, she moved, pushing up against me and making little sounds of pleasure.

I leaned in and took a nipple between my lips and sucked on it.

“Oh, oh, that feels so good. Don’t stop, please,” she said in a small voice.

I rolled on top and kissed and licked her boobs. I put my hands under her back and held her tight against my body. After a while, I moved downwards until my face was above her cunt. I easily rolled down her panties and she kicked them to the floor. I caressed the inside of her thighs and we looked deep into each other’s eyes. I glanced down at her pussy and raised my eyebrows. She smiled and nodded.

When my tongue found her clit, she moaned loudly and pulled my head hard against herself. She was very wet and my face was quickly covered in her juices. Her legs went around my midriff and she held me tight against her.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my ass cheeks, and I remembered that touch. I lifted my mouth from Emma’s pussy and said, “Welcome to the party, Kelly. I knew you couldn’t stay away.”

“Shit, you guys make so much noise I can’t sleep.”

Her hand had cupped my cunt and she rubbed it hard a few times before moving Emma’s legs away and kneeling behind me. Her tongue was warm and wet against my anus and, as she licked between it and my pussy, I reacted to what I was doing and what was being done to me. I moaned and gasped as Kelly pushed a couple of fingers inside me and began to finger fuck me.

Emma raised her head and said, “Can I try?”

“Sure,” said Kelly.

They switched, Kelly under me and Emma behind. Her tongue danced over my pussy before she built up the courage to actually suck on my clit . When she did, a long deep moan escaped her lips and she said, “Wow, this is so nice.”

“Ah, ah, it is, it sure is,” I said, on the verge of coming.

I took Kelly’s clit between my lips, sucking and licking it. She pressed my head against herself and, as she came, so did I. I wanted to scream in pleasure but was afraid my parents would wake, so I buried my face in Kelly's pussy instead.

It was Emma’s turn and I took out the vibrator while Kelly attended her boobs and kissed her lips. The toy slid into her sixteen-year-old cunt like with surprising ease and, when I turned it on, she giggled. “Oh, that feels good, c’mon, fuck me with it, and fuck me hard, Jessy.”

I began to push it back and forth and she met every move I made. Within minutes she bucked and her breathing became gasps and, as she came, she grabbed hold of Kelly’s head, pressing it against her large tits.

“That was fantastic. Thank you so much, you two,” Emma whispered when we lay next to each other.

Kelly was back in her bed and said, “Shut up, I need my rest.”

Emma and I giggled, then I kissed her forehead. “It was fun, and we should do it again, soon, but let’s sleep now.”

“Oh God, I can’t wait for it, I am so horny.”

“Shush, baby girl, tomorrow is another day.”

We enjoyed more sex the following two nights and, when Emma’s parents came to pick her up, I had to promise she could come back another weekend and stay with us. Who was I to argue? Emma was a beautiful and horny young woman.

After they drove off, Kelly took my hand in hers and whispered, “You know, I kind of missed having sex with you.”

I looked around and then kissed her on the mouth. “I missed it, too. My parents are going to the mall soon so we will have a few hours.”

She grinned. “Cool, I can’t wait.”

I laughed and put my arm around her. “I guess it’s Mallorca all over again.”

“I guess so.”

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments