Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curiosity 2

"Our teenager becomes frustrated when her friend meets a guy and refuses to repeat the fun."

19
7 Comments 7
18.3k Views 18.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words
It had been five days since Kelly let me touch her and make her come, five long days during which I was completely and utterly lost to the world. My mind could not make sense of all the feelings that raked it from when I woke up until I went to bed. Kelly was no use, she simply refused to talk about the subject saying it had happened and it was time to move on.

For me, it wasn’t that easy. I wouldn’t say I had emotions for Kelly, I wasn’t in love with her, it was more of an aching yearning to touch her again but most of all my body needed her hands on it. I wanted her to touch me, kiss me, to make me feel what she had felt. I was dying to find out, but she simply refused.

Maybe the reason for her behaviour was Yves and his friends. He was a Frenchman in his early twenties who had too much money and too much time to spend it. His parents were super rich and so were those of his friends.

Yves had begun talking to Kelly at the beach one day and she had a crush on him within the hour. It was like if her boyfriend Greg did not exist. One of his friends came on to me but in the state of mind I was in, it was like talking to a zombie. I just nodded and stared into space thinking about Kelly.

Slowly I drifted away from the group. While Kelly went on Yves’ Jet Ski or had lunch on his parent’s boat, I stayed in my room or went to the pool. At night they would go out dancing but I watched the hotel’s show with my parents and Kelly’s. They asked me if we had had a fight and I said no, and that I didn’t feel like going out.

*****

On the sixth day, I had slept in and had breakfast by myself in the empty restaurant. As I was finishing my eggs and bacon Kelly sat down opposite me.

“Hey girl, what are you doing?” she said.

“What does it look like? What do you want?”

“Don’t be such a bitch, you know I love you, I am just worried.”

“Don’t be, go and play with Yves, I am sure he has some expensive toy to show you.”

Kelly picked up a linen napkin and began to fold and unfold it while we sat in silence. Then she sighed and said, “Okay, I know what is wrong with you.”

“What’s that?”

“You want me to do the same to you as you did to me.”

“Uhu-hu, yeah, did it take you this long to figure it out?”

She put the napkin away. “Look, what we did was fun, but it’s not for me. I like guys and the only reason I did it was because I thought it would help you get over it. I was wrong and I am sorry.”

“You weren’t wrong; it just so happens that I liked it.”

Her eyes widened and she said, “What? You are in love with me?”

I smiled at her. “No, silly, I am not. It’s hard to explain what I feel, but I think the closest thing would be, sexually attracted, meaning I want to do it again.”

She checked her new Gucci watch that Yves had given her. “Well, I got to go. It was a nice talk, I’ll see you later.”

“See, that’s exactly what I mean. You refuse to talk about it.”

“What is there to talk about? I guess you liked it more than I, end of story.”

“Bitch! How can you sit there and lie? You came, I made you come, I had your fucking juices on my face, and you liked it. Don’t lie to me.”

“Shh, shut up, the entire restaurant can hear you,” she said and stood up.

I looked around me. “Who, there is no one here?”

“You are nuts and I am going to leave now, okay, and I need you to get your shit together.”

She left and I was so angry that I thought about throwing my coffee cup to the floor. God, she was driving me crazy. Why couldn’t she just accept that she had liked it and that it had been cool?

I got up and stomped out of the restaurant and took the elevator to my room. When I walked in, my parents were there, getting ready for a day on the beach.

“Hi, honey. What are you up too?”

“Nothing, Dad, just leave me alone,” I said and marched into my bedroom where I closed to door.

I spent the rest of the day in there, either lying on my bed, walking back and forth or looking out of the window. I didn’t come down for lunch and the only time I went out was onto the balcony from where I had the misfortune of seeing Kelly, Yves and his friends on the boat moored off the beach.

I wondered if he had fucked her yet, and if so, had she sounded like when I slid my fingers in and out of her cunt and licked her clit. I was pretty sure he had because Kelly was easily impressed and had fallen head over heels for the guy. A couple of glasses of wine and she would be on her knees sucking his French cock faster than you could say baguette, and it was so unfair. She was supposed to lick my pussy and suck on my clit.

The more I thought about it the worse it became. Images started to form in my mind how they would look like in different positions. Obviously, I had no idea what kind of dick Yves had, but I knew how Kelly looked like naked. I saw her on her knees and elbows being fucked from behind, then in a missionary position with her legs around his waist. In another, she was riding him and her boobs bounced up and down.

God, Kelly’s boobs, they were so firm and perfectly round. I missed them; I had loved having them in my hands and slowly bouncing them up and down. Suddenly I realized I was moist. I slid my hand inside my shorts and when my finger past over my clit I shuddered. The thoughts of Kelly fucking had made me horny.

I got on my bed and took off my clothes. When I was naked I spread my legs a bit and pressed my palm against my cunt. The middle finger found my hole and I began to finger fuck myself. This was a first for me, but after seeing how Kelly had enjoyed it when I did it to her I wanted to try it. Normally, I just rubbed my clit until I came.

One finger became two and by the time the orgasm rushed over me and made me yelp I had three fingers sliding in and out of me.

I lay in the post-orgasmic bliss for a few minutes before I got up and took a quick shower. Then I dressed for dinner and went into the living room between the two bedrooms. My parents had left their beach things and a note. They had come back and if I wanted to join them and Kelly’s parents for drinks they would be in the main bar at seven.

My watch told me I would be fifteen minutes late. I gave myself a last look in the mirror and then picked up my purse and left.

“There she is, it is so nice of you to join us,” said my dad when I sat down at the table.

“That’s very funny, Dad.” I turned to Burt, Kelly’s dad, “where is Kelly?”

“Oh, I thought she told you. Yves has invited her for dinner and then I think they were meeting up with friends at a club.”

“I see.” At that moment the waiter came and without thinking I said, “a double vodka tonic, please, light on the tonic.”

“Jessy, what are you doing? You know we don’t approve of you drinking,” my mom scolded me.

“Please, Mom, it’s one drink, okay. It’s not like I am going to have to go to the hospital afterward.”

“She is right, let her enjoy her drink,” my dad said, and stroke my cheek.

“Thanks, Dad.”

I finished the drink quickly and when the show started and my parents concentrated on it I sneaked away and sat at the bar where I had several more drinks. The barman tried to talk to me but I ignored him, feeling gutted and frustrated over Kelly’s behaviour.

My dad found me two hours later and helped me up to the room before my mother saw what state I was in.

*****

There were only three days left before the end of the holidays and I lay by the pool reading a book and working on my suntan.

I usually don’t tan very well. I am either pale or red, there is no in between but for some strange reason and to my own happiness, this time, I had managed to become a little beige.

I hadn’t seen Kelly in over a day and wondered where she was, probably with Yves and his friends. I was about to turn over when I saw her walking towards me along the pool.

God, did she look good? She wore a red bikini and the colour of her skin was like cinnamon. Her long black hair flowed behind her and her boobs bounced seductively for every step.

“Hi,” she said when she reached me and had sat down on a sunbed next to mine.

“Hiya, what’s up?”

She sighed and reached for my drink and after sipping it she made a face. “What is this?”

“Grape juice.”

“Shit, I thought it was wine. I need a drink.”

Something was up, Kelly seemed nervous and her eyes were a bit red, like if she had been crying. She got up and walked the short distance to the pool bar and when she came back she held a shot glass in her hand. I could smell the Tequila from where I lay.

When she had drunk it she sat down again, rolling the empty glass between her palms.

“Jessy, I think Yves is seeing someone else, actually, I am sure of it.”

“Why do you think so?”

“Well, I didn’t see him this morning, then after lunch, he showed up on the beach where I was with some of his friends. I could swear he had lipstick on the collar of his shirt.”

“Okay and that makes you think he is cheating on you and it pisses you off?”

“Yeah! Of course, it does.”

I sat up and said, “You do realize you are cheating on Greg, right?”

“Well, it’s not the same is it?”

“Why not?”

“Because he is there and I am here, and he has no idea what is happening. Yves on the other hand, is here,with me, and still, sees someone else.”

“I think you are over reacting, anyway, all you have is a summer flirt, and it’s not like if you are getting married.”

She put the glass on the ground and laid down on the sunbed. I got a good look at the smooth curve of her pussy and how the bikini showed off her slit. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“God, I can feel him on me, his hands, and his lips. You know, he loves to eat me out before he fucks me,” said Kelly.

“Okay, that’s a bit more information than I wanted.”

She rolled over on her side so she was facing me. “You know, his cock is much bigger than Greg’s, it actually hurts a little when he sticks it in me, but he is such a good lover and he can go forever.”

My eyes flew open and I turned to her. “Are you doing this on purpose?”

Her face was blank. “What?”

“Torturing me with details about your sex life. You know how I feel and still, you go on and on about Yves and his cock.”

“Jesus, sorry Jessy, I didn’t realize you were still obsessed about that.”

I looked around and when I saw no one was close I moved a bit of my bikini to the side so Kelly got a good look at my swollen pussy lips. “You see that? It wants you; it wants you so bad that I play with myself on a daily basis, thinking about you touching me.”

“You need a doctor, a shrink,” she said and turned away.

Tetianabig
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tetianabig



“Fuck you! What I need, is you to do what I asked you.”

Kelly got up and picked up the shot glass. “Jessy, I love you like a friend, but you need to let this go.”

Then she walked away and my eyes were glued to her apple shaped ass. An image flashed before my eyes of Yves grabbing her ass cheeks as he penetrated her from behind and I swore so loud the barman several yards away looked at me.

That night I was with mine and Kelly’s parents watching the stupid show again. My mom had let me have a drink and since I had learned my lesson I sipped on it slowly. We had had dinner but Kelly had not shown up. When I asked her parents they said she was with Yves and that they had no clue when she would be back.

At midnight I decided to go up to the room and get some rest. The next day was our last day and I didn’t want to sleep it away.

While I waited for the elevator Kelly came in from the street. I could see she had been crying and when she walked up to me I asked, “What happened?”

“The fucking bastard kissed her in front of me.”

Her body was shaking from sobbing and when the elevator doors opened I led her inside. All the way up to my floor she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks.

When I had closed the door I helped myself to some of my dad’s tax-free whiskey. Then I poured a glass for Kelly and sat down on the bed where she was still sobbing.

“Drink this and try to calm down. Then tell me what happened.”

She sipped the amber liquid and after a few minutes, she took a deep breath.

“We were leaving the restaurant to go to a club and while we were waiting for a taxi this girl walks up to us. She was tall, with dark straight hair, beautiful face, and makeup. She looked like a model, and right in front of me, she kissed Yves. I thought he would push her back but instead, they begin to make out, right there on the sidewalk.”

“What did you do?”

“I asked him what the fuck was going on and who she was. He just ignored me and when I grabbed him he pushed me away and said he had no time for kids like me and that he didn’t want to see me anymore.”

She began crying again and I put my arm around her shoulders hugging her close to me.

I am not a bad person and I don’t like to take advantage of others but at that moment I realized it was the best chance I would get to make Kelly make love to me. She was a bit tipsy and emotionally hurt. I felt bad for what I was about to do, but I pushed it away letting my sexual desires take over.

I put my other arm around her and turned her slightly so we were facing each other. Then slowly I moved my face closer to hers. She continued crying, looking down at her white skirt. I put my index finger under her chin and lifted her head up and when it was levelled with mine I gave her a small kiss on her lips.

She looked at me and then said, “Jessy, what are you doing?”

I held her close and said, “You know what I am doing.”

Then I kissed her again letting my lips linger close to hers almost touching them. Then she kissed me back, our lips locked and our tongues met in the middle. I was careful not to show how eager I was. Instead, I let her make the moves. Her hands came around my back and moved up to my neck and pulled me against her. The kiss became deeper and we slowly fell sideways onto the bed facing each other.

I moved my hand down onto her thigh and pushed up her skirt until it was crumpled around her waist. Instead of going straight for her cunt I used my fingernails to gently caress the soft skin of her thigh and after a minute I gently squeezed her ass cheek.

“Mm, that felt good,” she moaned, still kissing me.

I became braver and moved my hand to the front where I slid a finger in between her skin and her panties, barely touching her cunt. She breathed in and held her breath for several seconds before saying, “I think this is wrong.”

“Don’t think, just go with the flow,” I whispered in her ear.

“Jessy, I am not sure I want this.”

“Shh, I think you are. Don’t deny it; you liked it the first time.”

She giggled in my ear. “Yeah, I guess I did.”

“Good, then don’t worry about it.”

She rolled onto her back and I slid my right hand under her blouse and up towards her boobs. I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra, she seldom did. Her nipples became erect under my touch and when she closed her eyes a sigh escaped her lips.

I leaned down and kissed her left nipple, gently nibbling at it while my right hand moved down over her perfectly flat stomach down to her cunt. Instead of going for the price I let my fingers gently tap her pussy over the panties.

“Ah, ah, mmm, that feels so good,” she moaned.

I wanted her hands on me so I quickly undid my bra and then took her hand and placed it on my boob under my T-shirt.

“Oh, wow, they are so firm,” she said.

She kept her eyes closed, like if she didn’t want to see what she was doing, but her movements told me she liked it. Her fingers pinched my nipples in turn and then she cupped one of them in her hand and began to massage it. I moaned and she said, “Do you like it?”

“Yes, I do,” my voice trembled.

“Lie down, let me explore you,” she said and pushed me away.

At first, I thought it was a trick to get away from me but when she sat up and took off her blouse revealing her heavy tits and then took off her skirt and panties at ones I knew that she would stay.

She helped me off with my clothes and when we were both naked she gently pushed me down and moved in between my legs.

Looking at my naked body she said, “I have no idea where to begin or what to do.”

I giggled. “Well, what would you do with a guy?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “Suck his cock, I guess.”

“Well, why don’t you try to lick me?”

She looked down at my by now swollen pussy and slowly ran her index finger around it and down the slit without penetrating.

“Wow, it’s so hot,” she almost whispered.

“You make it like that. Do it again, please.”

This time, she used both her index fingers and ran them slowly up and down the sides of my lips. I shivered with pleasure and began to move my hips.

“Does it make you horny?” she said, a crooked smile on her lips.

“You have no idea.”

“I think I do. See for yourself.”

I looked down at my cunt as she slid a finger along the slit, parting my lips ever so slightly and when she pulled the finger away a strand of pussy juice came with it.

“See, you are very wet,” she said and then did the coolest thing.

She ran her tongue along her finger tasting me and it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I let go of a long moan and said, “You are driving me insane.”

She laughed and then lay down between my legs. “Let’s see what Jessy really tastes like.”

I had to see her do it so I grabbed two pillows and pushed them under my head. Our eyes locked and then she stuck out her pink tongue and let it touch my clit.

That first touch, the soft warm touch of her tongue was what I had waited for and I was not disappointed. It was heaven, and it was hell. So many emotions flashed through my mind at that moment. But the strongest one, the one that I held on to was the one telling me to let go of all social taboos, to let my body have what it craved and deal with the aftermath later.

“Oh God, Kelly, you are licking my pussy,” I managed to say.

Between long soft licks, she answered, “yes, I am and I must tell you something.”

“What?” my voice weak.

“You were right; this is something different from sucking cock.”

“Mm,” I moaned and stretched my neck so I could see better.

She had spread my lips with her fingers and her dark skin was in harsh contrast to my whiteness. When I pushed myself up using my hands and looked down at Kelly, I could clearly see how her tongue licked around my hole and then up to my clit.

“You look so sexy,” doing that, I said.

“I feel sexy; actually, I have never felt like this before.”

I slumped back on the bed. I had seen enough, now I wanted to feel. And she didn’t let me down. One second she sucked on my clit and the other she pushed her tongue inside me as far as she could. Her hands had moved up, massaging and pinching my nipples.

I pushed her head harder against me and as I heard her slurp my juices my moans and groans became louder.

“Oh Kelly, oh God, please don’t stop, keep going I am so fucking close.”

I arched my back, and then pushed my hips against her. She grabbed my ass cheeks hard while sucking harder on my clit.

When I came I let go of a long primeval scream, and I was sure the neighbours would come knocking, but they didn’t.

While my body convulsed in post orgasmic cramps I pulled Kelly up and kissed her on her lips. They tasted of pussy and I loved it.

But she wasn’t done with me. As she rolled off me she pulled me with her and I ended up on top.

“C’mon, turn around, I want to be in a sixty-nine,” she said, a big grin on her face.

I just nodded and did what she had asked. And as soon as I was in position her tongue found my anus.

“Oh, oh, wow, that is different,” I moaned.

“Yeah, do you like it?”

“Mm, I do.”

When she slid two fingers inside my pussy my eyes opened wide and I sank down on them, letting them fill me up while Kelly continued licking my anus.

Being finger fucked was not like doing it yourself. Kelly knew all the right places and when her fingers found my G-spot I thought I would faint. She rubbed it and as her fingers moved faster and faster, I exploded in another orgasm and as I did, I heard Kelly say, “wow, you just squirted over my face.”

I slumped down on her, my body exhausted after the second orgasm in such a short while. Kelly let my anus alone and licked and nibbled at my pussy lips.

When I moved off her and turned around her hands grabbed me, and she smiled when I cuddled up to her.

Her hair was covering her face and when I pushed it aside I noticed her face was wet.

“I think you need a shower,” I said and giggled.

“Did you know you could squirt?” she said and raised her eyebrows.

“No, but I guess you are very good at fucking me.”

It was her turn to giggle. “Yeah, I guess so, but let’s make one thing clear.”

“What?”

“This was a one-time thing. When we are back home, this never happened and will never be repeated again. Do you understand?”

I bit my lower lip and nodded. “Sure, but I know you will come back because no one can fuck us like we do.”

She let go of a laugh and then hugged me close. “Yeah, maybe you are right but for now, we are just two teenage friends who went to Mallorca on holiday. No one needs to know about our sexual awakening.

I kissed her one last time on the lips, and then said, “Agreed, what happened in Mallorca, stays in Mallorca.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments