Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cruise - Chapter 1

"Young girl on her first cruise learns something new"

91
48 Comments 48
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The new cruise ship was enormous and, looking from the dock, it was intimidating.  There was a line of people waiting to be boarded on the seven-day cruise.  Jessica had packed and unpacked a dozen times, planning for the trip.  Today she was wearing a yellow sundress on her 5'3” frame, with a pair of three-inch matching heels at the end of her long slim legs.  She wasn't quite twitching, but she had a lot of energy inside, seeming to bounce from step to step.  Her parents were in line right in front of her, her mom holding their passports and dad piled up with all the carryon luggage. 

Soon they were all cleared and walking up the gangplank, searching and finding their staterooms.  Jessica found her bags outside her cabin and quickly unpacked, making sure everything was where she expected it.

Jessica walked over to her parents' room, which had a little balcony and view of the ocean.

“Hi Mom, I'm gonna go search around.  I want to see us take off from the dock."

Linda smiled at her 16-year-old daughter. “That's fine, Jes.  You have your phone with you?”  Jessica nodded, and her mom said, “Give it to me and take this.” She handed her a walkie-talkie.  “We will see you at six in the main dining room.”

“Yes, mom,” Jessica said as she gave her parents a quick kiss and headed for the top deck.

Jessica quickly made her way up a few flights of stairs and got to the bow of the ship.  Digging out her camera, she snapped a few shots of the departure and watched the smaller boats getting out of the way.  She waved at one of the boats and heard a voice behind her.

“Someone you know?”

Jessica turned and saw a woman in her twenties, a few inches taller than herself, dirty blonde short hair, and wearing a pair of tan shorts, a white tank top, and a pair of sunglasses.  The woman had two tall drinks in her hand, some kind of red fruit juice with an umbrella in it. 

“Oh no, just waving,” said Jessica, blushing a little.

“Hi, I am Sandra. Like a drink?” the tall blonde said and handed a glass to Jessica.

“I'm Jessica.  Thanks.”  She took a sip. It was a rum-flavored concoction.

“I don't think there's much more to see out here for a while.  Let's get out of this wind,” said Sandra and led Jessica to a small table inside.  “Are you here with the group?”

“No, not with any group.  Just on vacation.  Are you with a group?” asked Jessica.

Sandra smiled. “Yes, you could say that.  Just some women from around the country; we meet for cruises and to have a little fun.”

They sat, and Jessica showed Sandra the pictures she'd just taken with her digital camera.  Sandra complimented her on her camera work while she looked through them.  Jessica took another sip of her drink and realized that she' just about finished it. “That was good.”

“Want another?”

“Okay.”

Sandra went to the bar and, while she was there, Jessica looked around the room and noticed that there seemed to be quite a few more women than men.  Feeling a little nervous, she reached into her bag and applied another coat of lipstick.  It was a new shade for her, a little darker and redder than she'd been wearing.  Soon Sandra came back bearing a couple of drinks.

Sandra glanced quickly up and down the young girl and asked, “Are you here with someone?”

Jessica nodded. “Yes, school's out and I'm here with my mom and dad.”

Sanda's eyes widened at the admission. “How old are you?”

“Seventeen,” Jessica lied.

“I shouldn't have gotten you that drink then. I thought you were eighteen.  You won't tell on me, will you?”  Sandra smiled at her and put a hand on top of Jessica's.

“I would never tell, as long as you don't take it away,” Jessica said and took another swallow.

“I tell you what, let's move this party to my room.  At least it's a little more private there.” Sandra stood and offered her hand, helping the younger to stand. 

“I can't stay long. I promised I would meet my parents and go to dinner with them.”

“It's four o'clock now.  I'm sure your mom won't expect you until six.  Bring your drink with you."

Jessica was flattered by the attention of the attractive blonde,.“Alright, just don't let me forget the time or I will never hear the end of it.”

Sandra guided her to the elevator and soon they were a dozen floors down inside the ship.  Sandra opened her door with a key card and gently pulled Jessica into the room.  Jessica saw a dark-haired woman moving a bag under a bed. 

Sandra held Jessica's hand and said, “This is my roommate, Mary...  Mary, this is Jessica.”

Mary held out her hand. “Hi Jessica.”

Jessica awkwardly shook her hand as she looked at Mary.  Mary was about thirty, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She had a full figure and stood eye-to-eye with Jessica.  As she let go of Mary's hand, she heard Sandra say, “Mary, don't forget to make our spa reservations.  If we don't get them early, they may all be gone.”

Mary smiled and said, “You girls have a good time while I'm gone.”

With that, Mary grabbed her purse, whispered quickly in Sandra's ear, and slipped out the door.  

Jessica looked around for a place to sit and saw only the two queen-sized beds.  She was starting to turn back to Sandra when she felt two hands on her waist and warm breath on her neck.  Jessica shivered but didn't pull away.

SelenaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaGold

“You're very pretty, Jessica.  I'm very attracted to you.  I hope you realize that.”

Jessica felt a little confused, and her head was lightly spinning.  She wasn't quite sure what to say and blurted, “Ummm, well, I think you are very pretty too.”

Jessica's eyes shut as she felt Sandra kiss her neck and heard her say, “I would like to make you feel really good.  Is it okay if I do that with you, hon?”

The teen didn't know what to say or do and just stood there as she felt soft kisses on her shoulder and neck. Sandra took that for permission, turned Jessica's head toward her and kissed her on the lips.  She turned all of Jessica toward her while kissing and sliding her tongue between Jessica's lips. 

Jessica had been kissed only a few times before and only once by a girl, a friend who she practiced kissing with a year or so earlier. But it was never like this kiss.  She couldn't help but respond and, as they were kissing, they slowly sank down onto the bed with Sandra on top.  Her leg was between Jessica's, spreading them apart and rubbing up and down her quickly dampening pussy.

Sandra kept kissing her lips, face, and neck, and slyly gathered the hem of her dress higher and higher, exposing her thighs and then her thong.  Jessica was breathing harder and feeling hotter.  She didn't remember ever feeling quite like this before: sexy, hot, wet and needy all at the same time.  Sandra reached down and slid her fingers over the younger girl's mound, pressing her palm on the swelling and using her fingers to move the thong to one side.  Jessica spread her thighs a little wider, giving Sandra all the access she needed to slide a finger inside.  One finger was all that would fit, she was so tight. But she was also damp and Jessica rocked her hips under the touch of the experienced Sandra. A second finger was forced inside her.

Jessica was moaning, giving herself entirely to this woman, kissing back as ardently as she was being kissed. She needed to touch too, and she slipped her hands inside the older woman's blouse, scratching her back as she pulled Sandra even tighter against her. 

“God, baby girl,  you smell so good.”

Sandra pulled the yellow sundress off Jessica and threw it on the other bed.  She quickly pulled off her top and tossed that in the same place. They slid farther up the bed, touching and rubbing against each other.  Jessica felt her thong being pulled down as Sandra kissed her way down, placing light tender kisses on her breasts and her belly while dropping the small garment onto the floor. 

Sandra inhaled deeply, smelling the excited scent of wet girl, then reached out with her tongue, licking the dripping slit in front of her, hearing the girl gasp and moan.  Using just her tongue, she opened the girl wider and wider, licking farther inside, in and around the inside.   Jessica clutched at Sandra's head, pulled her tighter, and cried out, thrashing her hips as she climaxed.  Sandra held her down, licking her as she felt Jessica collapse backward.

Sandra took a few seconds to undo and take off her bra, remove her shorts and panties, and get back into the bed beside the glistening girl.  Jessica opened her eyes and smiled, raising her mouth up to taste her own juices on Sandra's lips. 

“I promised you I would make you feel good, didn't I?”  Sandra whispered in her ear.

“I never felt anything like that in my entire life.” 

Sandra kissed her lightly on the lips, then deeper and more fully. She took the girl's hand and placed it on her breast, showing her how to rub and play with it while they exchanged more kisses. 

“Here, baby girl,” Sandra said, lifting up a breast to Jessica, who leaned down and hesitantly licked it.  As Sandra encouraged her she started licking and sucking the hard nipple.  Sandra took the girl's hand and guided it down between her legs, showing her how to make her feel good. 

Jessica got the idea of what to do, wanting to please the woman who had already made her feel so good.  She licked and sucked the nipples and fingered the older woman.  She felt herself getting excited by making her partner cum and she rubbed her hips on the other woman's thigh while she fingered her.  Sandra's belly tightened as she helped the girl finger-fuck her smooth, wet pussy.  Suddenly, Sandra gripped the girl's hand tightly with her thighs.

“Oh my god, yes!”

They kissed once more as Sandra felt herself flooding. “That was just what I needed.”

Sandra glanced at the clock on the small table. “It's five-fifteen hon. We'd better get you cleaned up if you don't want to be late.”

Jessica felt slightly dazed but was also very close to Sandra after all that had happened. The taller woman pulled her into the shower for a quick cleanup.  Sandra kept her feeling euphoric with light touches and kisses as they wasted and dried.

“Do we have to stop now?” Jessica said.

“You need to go for dinner.  Do you want to see me later tonight?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then, meet me at ten at the Latitude Club.  Wear something pretty for me, okay?”

Jessica still felt a little shaky as she walked over to the elevators.  So much had happened so fast and her mind was racing with the possibilities.  She took a deep breath as the elevator door shut and smiled to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by tiabrown
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments