Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffs Harbour

"Down on her luck, Lily travels half-way across the world for road-trip of a lifetime."

37
23 Comments 23
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My name’s Lily, my story begins October 2008.

At twenty-seven, I was unexpectedly made redundant. At the time, I went through a barrage of emotions, but once my hefty redundancy cheque cleared in my bank, it softened the blow somewhat! For the first time in my life, I had some serious money to spend!

My older sister Rachel married an Australian and moved out to Oz four years ago. She lived in style - a large five-bedroom property with a pool, on the outskirts of Brisbane.

Weighing up the pros and cons of going travelling before my thirtieth birthday, I set the wheels in motion by talking to Rachel on FaceTime.

“Everything was going fine. Then suddenly out of the blue, I’m redundant! Something always seems to happen, to set me back to square one. I feel like I’m treading water.”

As I’d hoped, Rachel made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. “Why don’t you take a sabbatical, come out to Oz? Change of scenery will do you good. Free board and lodgings!!”

Boom! I love it when a plan comes together, I thought to myself.

“Yes, I’d love to come. What better way to invest my redundancy money! I’ll check the flights and get back to you.”

“Good, that’s settled then! Book an open return ticket and stay a few weeks, make it worth the journey. WhatsApp the flight details to me, I’ll meet you at the airport. Love you, looking forward to seeing you,” Rachel replied excitedly.

It was raining hard when I boarded the plane at London Heathrow. I glanced briefly out the window before fastening my seat belt and settling back into my seat for the long journey ahead.

**********

My ears popped as our plane started its descent into Brisbane. As we touched down, the engines roared, slowing the aircraft to taxiing speed. From my window I noticed the heat-haze rising from the tarmac and it suddenly dawned on me I was completely overdressed. I made a bee-line for the air-conditioned terminal building, where Rachel was waiting for me.

I spent the first couple of days lounging around Rachel’s pool in the shade, while my body-clock adjusted to the ten-hour time difference. Breakfast time, I wanted my dinner, dinner time, I wanted my bed! It took a couple of days to adjust.

Friday, Rachel announced she’d invited her neighbours over for an evening BBQ. I made myself useful by tiding-up the veranda, decorating the table with candles, and setting five dining places.

Seven-thirty our guests arrived. Rachel introduced me.

“This is Ben and Natalie, our neighbours. This is my sister Lily from the UK.”

“Pleased to meet you, Lily, we’ve heard so much about you.” Ben gave me a smile, Natalie shook my hand.

“Our daughter Robyn got delayed, she’ll be over shortly with our dessert, I’ve made a tiramisu especially for this evening,” Natalie gushed enthusiastically.

The three of us sat around the table sipping wine and making polite conversation, while the two men huddled around the BBQ cracking jokes and swigging beer from the bottle.

Rachel’s dog barked as a car pulled up on the stone gravel drive. Moments later a pretty young woman walked up to the veranda, carrying a large bowl of tiramisu.

Rachel stood up to greet her. “Perfect timing Robyn. We’re just about to eat, come and join us.”

Finding a small space on the cluttered table, she put the bowl down, I stood up to introduce myself. “Hello, Robyn, lovely to meet you. I’m Lily.”

“Hello, pleased to meet you.” Instead of a handshake, she leaned forward to give me welcoming hug.

Robyn was of similar age to me, petite and very pretty. I liked her from the moment I saw her.

“Lovely to meet you too.”

As we hugged, my nostrils filled with the fragrance of coconut-milk from her hair. I hurriedly rearranged the place settings, before gesturing her to sit in the space I had created beside me.

I poured her a glass of wine as she pulled up a chair. “Which part of England are you from? I’ve always wanted to visit.”

Robyn was very easy to talk to. Her body language put me at ease as we chatted about our lives and hobbies, especially when I discovered we both shared a common interest in photography. As the evening went on, I began to drift into my own little bubble, completely forgetting anyone else was sitting around the table. I became self-aware I was staring at her. Not wanting to get caught staring and embarrass myself, I made a conscious effort to occasionally look-away.

It was at that point, I realised I was sexually attracted to her. I’ve often fantasised about making love to another woman, what it might feel like? Until now, I’ve never had the chance to put it to the test.

Gazing up at the stars, I changed the subject. “I’d really like to rent a car and drive along the Pacific Highway. I’ve researched the Pacific Highway and it runs right alongside the ocean, all the way to Sydney. It looks so beautiful; I’d love the opportunity to photograph the coastline.”

“Sydney’s about nine-hundred kilometres, no need to drive that far! The best coastal views are between the Gold Coast and Coffs Harbour, which is a little over four-hundred kilometres. You could spend a night in Coffs Harbour, take some great sunset shots over the harbour. Plus, the seafood is amazing, straight out of the Ocean onto your plate,” Robyn said, offering me the benefit of her local knowledge.

I had wondered if driving the whole of the Pacific Highway was too ambitious, I did a quick kilometre to miles conversion in my head. “Coffs Harbour sounds idyllic, the perfect destination at about two-hundred and fifty miles.”

Filling our empty wine glasses, Robyn came up with another suggestion.

“Why don’t I come with you? I can show you all the best scenic viewpoints along the way. I could get the time off work and we could share the driving.’

I’d love to do it with her. I immediately thought.

“We could see that glorious sunset and sample the seafood!” she added.

I was desperate for her to join me on the journey but didn’t want to appear too eager.

Robyn took another sip of her wine and looked me straight in the eye.

Placing my glass on the table, I looked directly at her.

“Yes, let’s do it. I would like that very much,” I said excitedly.

We raised our glasses. “To Coffs Harbour.”

*********

Early Monday morning, we picked up our rented car and set off. We left the city to join the Pacific Highway, heading South towards the Gold Coast, we started chatting.

“Are you seeing anyone at the moment? Do you have another half?” I enquired.

“No, I’ve never found anyone who fits the bill!” She giggled.

Ares_cortez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ares_cortez

“The last guy I dated, thought more of himself than he did me! I haven’t dated anybody since, I’m done with blokes,” I confessed.

“Perhaps we should try a little girl-crush action,” she quipped, turning to me with a smile.

Keeping my eyes on the road, I gave her a sideways glance and giggled nervously. “You know what they say? If you haven’t tried it, don’t knock it!”

Is she just flirting with me, or is she serious? I wondered, as my mind went into overdrive.

We left the main highway several times during our journey to take photographs. It was late afternoon before we arrived at Coffs Harbour and we were both feeling hot and tired.

“Let’s try to get into this hotel,” I suggested, turning into the car park of the first hotel I spotted.

We checked in and made our way to our room with our bags. We fell through the door and both flopped out on the two king-size beds.

“Wow, that was such a great day, I really need to get into that shower,” I declared.

“I’ll be straight in after you,” Robyn replied.

I showered then sat on the bed wrapped in a towel flicking through the endless TV channels.

Robyn removed her shorts and top before brushing past me in her bra and knickers, heading towards the shower. I began to blush and pretended not to notice her shapely figure.

After 10 minutes or so Robyn joined me on the bed towelling her hair. She was wearing a fresh long tee shirt; I caught a glimpse of her white panties as she sat down. My eyes immediately locked onto her erect nipples as they poked through the material.

I stared for a few seconds longer than I should, before looking away. I could feel my pulse begin to race, the closer I got to her. There was an awkward tense moment as we fell silent, I needed to say something to break the ice.

“Thanks for making this trip with me Robyn, I’ve really enjoyed your company,” I said letting go of my towel to squeeze her arm.

Robyn turned to me and nervously moved closer as my towel gaped open revealing my thighs.

“Shhh, I’m going to kiss you,” she replied.

My brain was still processing what she had just said, when she pushed her hair behind her ear, leaned forward, and gently placed her lips on mine. Her lips were the softest, sweetest I’ve ever tasted.

“If you want me to stop, tell me now?” she whispered.

Keeping my eyes half open, to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. I tilted my head slightly to return her kiss. Leaving her in no doubt I didn’t want her to stop. Robyn raised her hands to cup my face, while her tongue gently forced its way deeper into my mouth. Spontaneously opening my mouth, our tongues entwined and danced together sending shock waves throughout my body.

Moving her hand to my breast, our bodies came together as we kissed passionately for several moments.

“Lily, you know how much I want you, don’t you?” she whispered.

She placed one finger over my lips to prevent me speaking, before taking the TV remote out of my hand to turn off the TV.

I lay back on the bed and allowed my towel to fall completely open. I could feel her eyes burning into me as she explored every inch of my naked body. I quivered when her hand traced over my belly towards my sex, then traced back up to my breasts.

My breathing was heavy as I run my hand under her tee shirt to feel the softness of her breasts for the first time. Robyn pulled the tee shirt up over her head and dropped it on the floor. I put my arms around her neck and held her tightly. Her breath felt hot upon my already flushed face as our naked breasts brushed together.

I eased her knickers down her legs and slid them off her feet. Robyn hoisted herself up, parted her legs, and sat astride me, her tanned thighs gripping my pale waist. Bending down, she kissed me, her tongue tormenting mine. My hands stroked the small of her back as her tongue licked its way down my neck towards my cleavage.

Tracing her spine down to her fleshy bottom with my fingers, I momentarily closed my eyes and winced as she latched onto my nipple.

My fingers moved slowly across her belly to her pussy. I ran my index finger over the folds of her smooth hairless vagina, before dipping my finger inside to spread her juice. I was itching to taste the glistening love juice that coated my finger. As she shuffled up my body, she placed her knees on either side of my head to present her slick, glistening vagina within inches of my face. For the first time, I inhaled the unmistakable musky scent of my lover’s lust.

Pushing my face forward, I kissed her inner thighs before parting the engorged lips of her velvet-like vagina with my tongue. Robyn did a little squirm as I buried my face deep into her sopping folds, feasting on her sweet nectar. Her juices smeared over my face as I lapped up her juices, greedily licking from her perineum to her clitoris.

“Oh my god, that’s feels so good!” she moaned, raising her hips. I couldn’t resist dipping my finger into her dripping pussy, while I continued to torment her swollen clitoris with my tongue.

"Oh, come on darling. I want you to cum for me, babe,” I beamed, coming up for air.

Placing a hand on my head, she guided me back to her pussy, spreading her legs a little wider before starting to rock back and forth in time with my clit licking.

I could sense Robyn was close to her climax. I slowed my tongue as I felt her clitoris begin to throb.

“I’m coming, please don’t stop,” she gasped.

I could see her belly go into spasm as she exploded into a powerful orgasm, letting out a little moan of pleasure as I thrust a second finger into her needy pussy.

We just lay there for a few seconds, looking at each other before Robyn crawled off me. Putting her face to mine, she licked her own love juice from my lips. Purring like a kitten, she kissed me. “That was amazing, thank you. Now it’s my turn to taste you.”

Robyn moved between my legs. Spreading my legs, she inserted a finger into my already wet pussy. I felt giddy with excitement as she started to massage between my labia, searching out my clit with the soft fleshy pad of her fingertip.

I winced, as Robyn licked and sucked my nipple, I was trembling with anticipation as she swirled her finger over my clitoris. Within seconds, her head was between my legs nuzzling at my clitoris. My hips writhed in time with her tender movements, I arched my back as I reached the point of no return and melted into orgasm.

We collapsed into each other’s arms, before huddling together in a post orgasmic after-glow.

“That was beautiful Robyn.”

“You’re beautiful,” she whispered.

Later that evening we ordered a seafood platter for two, which was delivered to our room. I never did get to see the sunset over Coffs Harbour, but all things considered, meeting Robyn more than compensated.

 

Published 
Written by gabbi
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments