Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught by a Kitten (Part 2)

"Laura and Sue-Ann surprise each other sexually while out shopping."

17
6 Comments 6
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Arriving home I dashed into the house, locked the front door and rushed to my bedroom. I closed the curtains, turned on the bedside light, almost tearing at my clothes to expose my breasts and my cunt, flung myself on the bed and brought the simmering within me to the boil in an orgasm that left me breathless and shaking, Then another, and another… not stopping until I was sated and spent.

Eventually I undressed completely, wrapped myself in my bathrobe and ran a hot bubble bath. In the kitchen I poured myself a generous glass of chilled pinot gris, then retired to the bathroom to luxuriate with my wine and my thoughts about how I would spend tomorrow with Sue-Ann.

The fashion store to which I planned to take her, “Pour Elle”, had survived the devasting earthquake that had laid waste to much of central and eastern Christchurch, thanks to its western suburban location. True to its slogan “For Her – Whenever, Wherever…”, it carried clothing appropriate to a wide range of situations, from beachwear to business and work attire and through to ballgowns; it even had bridal and maternity departments. I planned to arrange for us to be served by one of the store’s most senior and most expert customer service staff, Cynthia (Cindy) Mayhew.

I had known Cindy for some twelve years, since first visiting the store shortly after its opening. Back then she was a very junior sales employee; but even then I saw potential in her personality, her looks, and the skill and professionalism with which she served me and assisted me with my purchasing decisions. Indeed, I had come to regard her as my fashion mentor. I could recall a number of occasions when, without ever directly disagreeing with me or criticizing my taste, she had diplomatically talked me out of making choices that in hindsight I knew would have been disastrous; equally, there had been numerous times when her guidance had resulted in my being the belle of the ball. I had followed her career closely, boosting her whenever possible – for instance by asking if she was available when I went shopping at the store.

Now in her mid-thirties, she was strikingly beautiful: a natural blonde with a flawlessly fair complexion, who had succeeded in keeping the near-hourglass figure she had in her twenties. I wasn’t sure what her sexual orientation was, but from snippets of conversation over the years I was fairly sure that she had more than a passing interest in women. I found her powerfully attractive but had always kept clear of crossing the line between friendliness and intimacy. She remained one of the women about whom I did no more than fantasize when masturbating.

* * * 
I had arranged to pick Sue-Ann up at ten the next morning, and at the appointed hour she was there to greet me, with a decorous kiss on the cheek since Myra was present. She was wearing a knee-length skirt and a loose-fitting jacket that toned down but did not eliminate the sexiness of her breasts and bottom. As we drove away, her hand alighted softly on my thigh, her thumb and fingertips gently caressing me through the fabric of my skirt.

“Mmmm, that could be so distracting,” I murmured. I reached out for her hand, raised it to my lips and kissed her fingers, then placed the hand safely in her lap, giving it an affectionate squeeze before letting go.

I had been busy that morning. I had phoned to amend all my accommodation bookings now that I would be accompanied by Sue-Anne. I had also emailed the conference centre office to advise that I would not, after all, be alone and to give Sue-Ann’s relevant personal details. I had phoned Sarah to tell her of my changed plan and to check that she would be okay with it, assuring her that I would cover any extra costs personally. She, bless her, had suggested that, if she liked, Sue-Ann could come to our offices for a day or two as an unpaid intern, so that, by the time she went with me, she would understand enough of our business to be able to make herself credible in her ostensible role – perhaps even useful.

I had also phoned ahead to “Pour Elle” and spoken with Cindy, outlining the kinds of purchases we would be wanting to make, and she was waiting to greet us. I saw her eyes widen appreciatively at the sight of Sue-Ann.

“Good morning, Mrs Newsome – oh, and you must be Sue-Ann.” Cindy and I were on first-name terms when alone together but, professional to her shapely and beautifully manicured fingertips, she addressed me with formal courtesy in the presence of the younger woman. She and Sue-Ann shook hands, and I could have sworn I saw Cindy’s handclasp lasting fractionally longer than would be usual.

She got Sue-Ann to remove her jacket. “You have a very beautiful figure, Sue-Ann,” she said appraisingly, “but in a business situation it might be rather distracting, don’t you think?”

“I guess it might,” Sue-Ann murmured with an endearing blush.

“So, though it seems such a pity, for the business part of the weekend I think we need to find something that makes your lovely shape rather less immediately obvious, if you don’t mind my being so frank - but without completely hiding the loveliness, of course. Let’s start by taking your measurements.”

Cindy’s movements as she measured Sue-Ann were brisk and professional, but I noticed that her eyes lingered desirously where her hands did not.

Having noted details on a pad, Cindy went away and returned with a creamy satin blouse and a light-grey trouser suit for Sue-Ann to try on. As Sue-Ann disappeared into a dressing room, Cindy gave vent to the desire I had seen in her eyes: “My god, Laura, what a delicious dream of a girl! I could eat her!”

She had never before made her sexual interest in women so explicit to me.

“Mmmm,” I murmured, “but remember, my dear, I saw her first!”

Our eyes meet in a complicit smile. Cindy mouthed a kiss at me and purred “Atta girl, you lucky lady!”

Sue-Ann emerged, looking elegantly professional, but still with a hint of erotic allure - well, perhaps rather more than a hint, if truth be told. Her long flowing hair swung about her shoulders, providing a warm frame to her lovely face and glowing green eyes. I was delighted by what I saw: as my assistant she would definitely attract the kind of attention that could only be good for business.

“How do you like it?” Cindy asked Sue-Ann.

“Oh, Miss Mayhew, I never imagined I could look like this. I always thought business clothes would make me look boring – but this is – well, businesslike, but so lovely too.”

I nodded in approval. Cindy commented: “Well, it certainly looks lovely on you – but you also look lovely in it, if I may say so.”

She pulled out her cellphone and made a quick call to summon an assistant, who appeared with a capacious shopping cart.

venus_02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
venus_02

She nodded her thanks and then turned back to Sue-Ann and me “Well, if you’re happy with that, perhaps Sue-Ann can change back and then we can go and do the rest of our shopping.”

With the suit and blouse wrapped and placed in the cart, we were on the way to choose a cocktail dress when Cindy paused. “What about some nice lingerie?” she suggested. She said it with a perfectly straight face; but, knowing as I did from personal experience Cindy’s expertise in bra-fitting, I guessed what was at the back of her mind. If I agreed, she would have a legitimate opportunity to see Sue-Ann’s delicious breasts naked before I did. Nevertheless, I nodded. Cindy smiled, and (to my relief) said to Sue-Ann: “Is it okay if Mrs Newsome comes with us?”

Sue-Ann responded with a smile that completely melted me. “Absolutely,” she said.

The revelation of Sue-Ann’s heavy but perfectly formed breasts and her delicately shaped nipples in their naked glory took my breath away, and, despite Cindy’s impeccable professional veneer, I could see that she too was moved by the beauty of this girl. Throughout the fitting Cindy never once touched her in a way that I felt was inappropriate, and I sensed what an effort of self-discipline that involved. She wrote down a number of suggestions to help Sue-Ann choose bras that would fit her better, and Sue-Ann gratefully tucked the paper into her purse.

At last we came to the department that handled ball gowns, cocktail dresses and other glamorously formal wear. Between us we chose three dresses for Sue-Ann to try on – one carmine red, another sapphire blue, and the third a rich emerald green - and Cindy suggested that “perhaps, Mrs Newsome, you would like to go with Sue-Ann to help her choose…” She flashed me a look that was gently but unmistakably knowing. “There’s no hurry, ladies, take your time…”

Alone together in the changing room, we hung up the dresses and then were instantly in each other’s arms, mouths open and feasting greedily on each other, tongues probing, tasting, swirling in a sinuous mutual dance, hands urgently exploring.

While still in my embrace she began to undress, and was soon completely naked except for her hold-up stockings. “Take me, please, Laura, make love to me, darling, fuck me, here, now, please…” She pulled my right hand between her thighs to her silken-smooth lips and thrust my middle finger between them, parting her thighs and pushing her hips forward.

“We mustn’t make too much noise…” I whispered breathily.

“No… I’ll try to be quiet when I cum…”

Already I felt moisture oozing from her as I knelt and gently prised her labia apart. When I explored her inner warm wetness with my fingers I was surprised at the size of her tumescent clit, and longed to enclose it with my lips and tease it with my tongue – but no, I told myself, not here, mustn’t get cum on my face… later… I stood up, my middle and third fingers deep inside her now, my palm gently and rhythmically pressing against her clit, my little finger extended to tease her anal rosebud. She uncovered one of my breasts and bent to engulf the nipple in her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. Her other hand reached to explore my dripping sex just as I was doing hers.

Soon she was shuddering, biting her lips together and uttering suppressed grunts and mewing noises to the rhythm of her thrusting hips. I sensed that she was very close, and felt my own orgasm building deep inside me. Suddenly, surprising me by cumming so quickly and easily, she convulsed, releasing a quiet, low-pitched growl and a spurt of cum. As if triggered by her climax, my own seized and shook me.

Still breathless and trembling, I extracted tissues from my handbag, and the two of us started cleaning and tidying each other up before turning to the business of choosing a dress.

When we finally emerged, Cindy’s eyes widened again in rapt enjoyment at the sight of Sue-Ann wearing the emerald-green dress we had chosen. Cut very low, with thin shoulder straps, it clung all the way down to her waist, hips and upper thighs before gently flaring out to a hem just above her knees. “Oh my dear girl, oh my god, you look ravishing.” Cindy put a hand over her mouth as if in shock at her own unprofessional outburst; but Sue-Ann just smiled, blushed prettily, and thanked her.

As we took our leave of Cindy, she thanked me for bringing Sue-Ann to the store: “It’s such a pleasure to serve such a lovely young lady.”

Laden with our elegantly wrapped packages we decided to have lunch at the store’s restaurant. The head waitress recognized me and escorted us to a table; I noticed that she too looked at Sue-Ann with admiring eyes, and I experienced a feeling of quiet delight at being seen in the company of such beauty.

Across our table I looked lovingly into her eyes, and I felt emotion almost choke me as I murmured, “My darling, I would have liked our first time to be rather less hurried and fumbling…”

But she shook her head with a radiant smile, reaching out and taking one of my hands between hers. “No, Laura I loved it! It just blew me away that you were so spontaneous, so hungry. I didn’t expect it somehow, because you’re, well, such a proper lady – sort of like Auntie Myra - but you’ve got an awesome sexual side to you, just as if you were my age…” She paused, blushing as if somewhat embarrassed by what she had just said. “Am I sounding silly?”

“No, darling,” I reassured her, “you’ve said something very lovely to me. And yes, I do have a very sexual side – and you bring it out very strongly. More strongly than anyone has for many years. Thank you.”

I ordered chicken salad and a crisp white wine for both of us. It seemed to impress Sue-Ann that the staff not only knew me but, perhaps because she was with me, treated her with equal respect.

While we were both eating, I unveiled to her the next phase of my plan for the day.

“I have a piece of jewellery that I think I would like you to wear during our weekend away together. I think it will be a perfect match to your lovely eyes and to the dress you’ll be wearing in the evening. Would you like to come home with me so that we can see what it looks like on you?”

The look of undisguised lust that greeted my suggestion surprised me and gave me goose-bumps, hardening my nipples and making my clit throb in anticipation.

We finished our meal and returned to where I had parked. I phoned Myra to tell her that it could be a while before her niece got back. Then, after exchanging a long, deeply intimate kiss, we set off for my home.
Published 
Written by tak0chan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments