Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boobs Of Steel

"The greatest boobs in the universe seem to meet their match"

1
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Here's a party for you to enjoy these summer months!"

They say she was sculpted by the gods themselves to be the most perfect woman, purposely given the most perfect ass and greatest boobs and a face that could charm gods. Twenty gods imbued her with some of their power, giving her great strength and speed and agility alongside her incredible bod. Seconds after her creation she parted the ocean by running through its waves. She lifted mountains with a single finger and casually took baths in lava. Her morning jog allowed her to travel the continent in half an hour, and before she reached middle school she was a Nobel Prize winner in Physics.

By the time she was an adult she had realized her gifts could have a great impact on this world. Disasters happened all over the world, 24/7, evil people were out there doing wicked things to each other. There were people in this world that were powerless, yet she had an excess of power. With power this great, she must've also had a great responsibility...

...to throw incredible parties!

Clara tried the superheroine thing before, saving the world as the incredible Titania, but that didn't pan out too well. Villains were always escaping jail, buildings were always getting destroyed, and the superheroine job offered no pay! So she decided to take a break from the heroine work and enjoy her life for once, throwing large parties nearly every week. It was saving the world, in its own way at least. She'd justify it as increasing public morale and doing a community service and such when asked, though truthfully she only did it because it was fun.

Clara stumbled about through one of these parties, a bit tipsy from excessive drinking. It took far more drinks to get her drunk than the average person, but after a few hundred drinks it was possible to get her a bit tipsy. Years ago, the thought of the proud heroine Titania now stumbling about drunk and being known as the "party hero" would make her gag, but now it was just her brand.

"I have finally found you, my arch-nemesis!"

Clara yawned. A lot of people called her their arch-nemesis over the years so it was hard to immediately recognize the voice. She looked down and saw the accusation come from some short and wrinkly dude in a lab coat, one that definitely looked evil but still didn't ring any bells.

"I'm sorry, who are you again?"

"You don't remember me!?" The guy seemed offended for a moment before quickly regaining his composure. "You almost fooled me, you know very well how to catch I, your arch-nemesis, the brilliant Dr. Mind off guard!"

"No, really, I don't-"

"Anyways..." Dr. Mind cut her off. "You may have used this overly elaborate party as a way to hide from my genius machinations, but you can't run from my brilliance any longer! Our rivalry ends tonight fair lady, and I'll finally show the world the absolute genius of-"

"I don't care," Clara said with a yawn. "Go do your revenge thing somewhere else, you're ruining the mood."

Clara stumbled away, completely forgetting about the conversation in just a few seconds. She came to this party to do exactly that, party, and that was what she planned to do. As she thought about it she failed to pay attention to her surroundings, and bumped headfirst into another partyer.

"Sorry..." She began to apologize, only to be stunned at what she saw. The platinum blonde hair, the skin that seemed to sparkle under the sun, the skintight suit with its flowing cape and large cutout T that exposed her breasts, it was like looking into a mirror. She didn't accidentally bump into a mirror, did she? No, it didn't feel like a mirror... was the drink getting to her?

She stared at this person for a bit, and that person only seemed to stare back. Staring only seemed to reveal more similarities though, like she truly was looking into a real life mirror.

"Oh, you must be a cosplayer!" Clara laughed. The answer was so obvious she was surprised it stumped her to begin with, the drink had to be getting to her. "Your cosplay of me is incredible."

"Cosplayer?" The other Clara seemed to be annoyed. "Never mind, I'd rather not deal with a LARPer right now."

"A LARPer? Excuse me, but do I look like I'm just role-playing to you?"

"Clearly. You're dumb enough to try and pretend you're Titania in front of the actual Titania after all."

"The actual Titania? You're lying."

"Not in any way, shape, or form. You on the other hand..."

The two glared at each other for a moment, before being interrupted by some maniacal laughter.

"I've seen you've finally met her," Dr. Mind said with an evil grin. "Titania, I'd like you to meet your evil doppelganger! A perfect clone made with all of your DNA and memories, has all of your powers and abilities, but evil!"

"I can't believe you," Clara said. "This delusional fake is your doing!?"

"This is annoying," Clara said. "Tell your evil fake here that she's an evil fake, her insistence that she's me is grating!"

"Um..." Dr. Mind immediately shrunk back, sweating buckets. "I... actually... can't tell..."

"Huh!?"
"Excuse me!?"

"I have to admit that I was a bit too excited to show off this evil clone, and accidentally released her before I can fill her mind with my evil machinations. So functionally, inside and out, this is a perfect clone."

Clara groaned. In all of her time fighting Dr. Mind she knew his bark was far worse than his bite. Nearly all of his inventions were either far less effective than planned or ticking time bombs waiting to explode back on him, there was no way this one was different. There was no way this was a perfect clone.

"So all I have to do is get rid of this inferior copycat and be on my way?"

"Inferior copycat? If anything, it's obvious you're the clone here!"

The two stared each other down, their breasts so close that they pressed right into each other. Boobs that were so hard and firm she was nicknamed "Boobs of Steel" were now folding back like any breasts would when pressing against their equals. Neither pair of breast seemed to be firmer or stronger than the other, the both folding the exact same amount from the contact, drawing the ire of the identical combatants.

"Do you really think you're comparable to me with such small breasts?"

"Small breasts? That would mean yours are microscopic!"

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

"We both know a clone made by this idiot will be inferior to the real me in every way!"

"So my real boobs would obviously turn yours into mush in seconds!"

Dr. Mind slunk back, the aura emanating from the two so intense it felt like it could crush him. He knew he shouldn't get between them, and was only proven right seconds later when they pushed into each other with incredible strength, their feet digging into the pavement and cracking it like an eggshell. The ground shook like an earthquake hit them, making everyone run and scream in a panic.

Their hands were interlocked, the identical combatants pushing and shoving their breasts into each other as hard as they could. Their breasts were pressed as flat as they possibly could, struggling to completely crush each other under their gargantuan force. Yet despite whatever they tried it seemed like the result didn't change from what it was earlier, with their breasts being completely equal in power.

"You're surprisingly strong for a copycat."

"Surprised? I'm just going easy on you."

Clara was rather shocked at the force she had to use. Her strength was so massive that against most foes she had to hold back, or she'd risk paralyzing them with a single blow. Facing an opponent capable of standing up to this level of strength was new to her, but that only meant she needed to push harder.

And so harder the both of them pushed, pouring all of their strength into the assault on their breasts. The force between them could turn coal into diamonds, it was strong enough to turn a person's spine into dust. The ground shook even more than before, their clash causing earthquakes halfway across the world. Their clash was using planetary levels of strength, flattening both pairs of breasts to the extreme, yet neither seemed to dominate the other. Even now, both pairs of breasts were still equal.

Clara's veins showed as she attacked with all of her strength. It was no good, her doppelganger only managed to match her completely. Neither was pushed back by even a centimeter, which meant that this rate they'd be pushing each other for an eternity. She had to get an advantage over her opponent in any way possible, she knew she had to gain the high ground.

Clara floated a bit off the ground, beginning to take flight, and her opponent began to do the same. It was slow at first, only a few inches off the ground the first few seconds, but both began to speed up, with the goal of floating above the other. Before long, they were flying into space, speeding up as much as they could in attempt to overtake each other.

"An impostor really thinks she's faster than me!?"

"I should be the one saying that right now!"

The two flew through space at incredible speeds, their breasts still refusing to separate. They continuously sped up, faster and faster, but like their strength their speed also seemed to be the exact same. It was frustrating, but it only encouraged them to push on.

Clara knew that at this rate, nothing was going to change. The previous encounter proved them to be equal, the same looked like it could happen with this one. So she reached down to her doppelganger's crotch, ripping the cloth right between the legs and exposing her doppelganger's pussy. Maybe attacking her double's pussy would slow her down for a moment, or at least that was what she thought. She didn't think her double would think of an identical plan at the same time, the both of them plunging their fingers into each other's pussies.

The two hesitated before continuing to fly, the touch having managed to stop them for a bit. Still, they continued to finger each other, determined to use this to bring each other down. Their pussies were already wet from the feeling of their breasts together, allowing their fingers to go in and out of each other at incredible speeds. With their super speeds their fingers looked blurry, they pumped their fingers in and out of each other hundreds of times each second. They were far more sexually resistant than the average human, attacks like this would make the common person orgasm in less than a second. They were able to resist, yet it still made them stagger with pleasure.

But they had to push on, they just knew they had to. Neither was willing to claim she was a copy, neither wanted to be known as an impostor, both of them wanted to take each other down no matter what. Their fingers only went faster and faster, going at speeds that seemed impossible to comprehend. Their muscles tensed, their faces reddened, their skin got covered in sweat. They did everything they could to resist, they held it in as much as they could, but in the end, they both came. An orgasm took them both, making them spray their fluids into space while feeling the greatest pleasure imaginable.

They didn't fly forever, their bodies eventually falling into the sun. Fortunately, they were durable enough to survive the impact, the feeling similar to that of a warm bath for them.

Clara had to stop herself from just leaping back at her doppelganger again. This was an opponent that couldn't be taken out with strength alone, she should've been thinking of a different plan to beat her, yet she felt the urge to slam her body against her. Why? Why was it that this fight, despite the frustrations that came with being impersonated, made her excited? She's been in a lot of fights before...

That's when it hit her. She's never been in a fight like this before. She was always born incredibly powerful, so much so that fights against villains were never much of a challenge. She had to actively stop herself from going all out, and as a result the battles just got less interesting. Her becoming the "party hero" was just an attempt to get some stimulation out of her life again, something battles hadn't provided until now.

Yet here was an opponent she didn't have to hold back against. Here was an opponent that could match everything she threw at her. For a moment, Clara was able to have an exhilarating battle, and she already wanted more. Her perfect opponent was herself all along.

"Hey, fake! Is that all you've got!?"

"I can do this all day, you impostor!"

The two clashed once more, and it was a fight to remember.

Published 
Written by Drawn54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments