Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Emma and the Twins

"An 18th birthday extravaganza."

27
6 Comments 6
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Everyone had always called Kayla and Krista “the twins,” though they were not actually related. Their mothers had been best friends who craftily planned simultaneous pregnancies and ended up giving birth to their daughters on the very same day. 

As babies they had looked pretty much identical, but as they grew small differences became apparent: Kayla’s brown hair was slightly darker and her blue eyes slightly lighter. Eventually, Krista grew half an inch taller while Kayla was half a cup size bustier. They both had slim, athletic builds, with strong legs and well-toned arms and shoulders, and drew a lot of attention from boys which they never seemed to reciprocate.

Just as their mothers had hoped, Kayla and Krista had also been best friends all their lives. But one thing had not gone exactly as planned. As the two girls grew into teenagers a powerful sexual attraction began to develop between them. They found this confusing and alarming, as their families were very religious and conservative, and homosexuality was considered a grave sin. And since they couldn’t talk to their parents about their feelings, both girls ended up confiding in their Aunt Emma.

Emma wasn’t related to either girl by blood; she was Krista’s father’s stepsister. They were not especially close, but Emma did come every year for the big Thanksgiving dinner, which Kayla and her parents also attended. It was always a wild time, with tons of food and drink and football, and inevitably some heated discussions.

Emma was the wild child of the family — she was almost a decade younger than Krista’s dad, and the only liberal in the whole bunch. It was tacitly accepted that she was a lesbian but never talked about, and she never brought anyone to Thanksgiving. In truth Emma had never been good at relationships — she liked playing the field and had cut quite a wide swath through the pool of local gay girls. Tall and blonde, built like an Amazon, she was never alone unless she wanted to be.

For as long as they could remember both Kayla and Krista had looked up to Emma, who gave as good as she got in political arguments — even though she was vastly outnumbered — and could match any of the men in the family drink for drink. Emma doted on the twins and thought that they had the potential to transcend the environment they were being raised in. So she became their go-to person for questions they couldn’t ask anyone else.

When each of them had separately confessed their secret thoughts to Emma, she reassured them that exploring your sexuality with another girl was not only natural but extremely safe. Neither one had told her to whom specifically they were attracted, but given that they came to her within days of each other, Emma put two and two together.

Soon after that Kayla and Krista became more than just friends. They had to be careful to hide it from their parents, but they found plenty of time to spend time alone together — they were BFFs after all. Eventually, their parents began to wonder why they showed no interest in dating, but as they were solid citizens otherwise — straight-A students who played soccer, acted in school plays, and did community service — it didn’t seem like anything to worry about.

The next time Emma saw the twins they came to her house together, holding hands and looking radiantly lovely. It made Emma happy to see it, though she did begin to harbor a sneaking jealousy of the intimacy between the two girls — she had never been that close to anyone in her life.

As time passed the twins started to become curious about new things: threesomes, sex toys, bondage, spanking. Every time Emma answered their questions as honestly and straightforwardly as she could, waited politely until they were gone, and went to bed and masturbated furiously.

And then one time Krista, somewhat stammeringly — looking occasionally over at Kayla for support — said that they had been talking it over, and decided that they wanted Emma to join them in bed. They both thought she was gorgeous and sexy, and wonderful in every way.

Of course, Emma was flattered. She knew she was hot, but it never hurt to hear it. She usually wore her hair short and dressed down to avoid unwanted attention from men, but hers was the kind of beauty that couldn’t really be hidden.

She was also extremely tempted. But she quickly shut them down, telling the girls they were too young. They frowned and pouted, but accepted her answer. 

After that Emma congratulated herself for doing the right thing and treated herself to a threesome with two younger women she picked up in a bar. But she found herself thinking of the twins the whole time.

Over the following years the twins returned again and again to the subject, pleading and cajoling and telling Emma things they wanted to do to her. And they were only getting more gorgeous and more seductive as time went by. Finally, to shut them up, Emma told them that she would go to bed with them on their eighteenth birthday.

And now it was here.

*

Emma felt like a nervous virgin as she sat at the hotel bar sipping Prosecco. She had just about lost her mind at the twins’ birthday party that day, watching the two delectable, bubbly young women work the room, knowing that she would be feasting on their naked bodies that night. At one point she’d snuck off to the ladies’ room and rubbed one out, but it didn’t help much. Fun as the party had been, for Emma it couldn’t be over soon enough.

She checked her watch and frowned. It felt like she’d been waiting forever. Of course the girls had to say a proper goodbye to their guests, but what was taking so long? 

Emma hadn’t seen the twins much in the previous year; she’d gotten an amazing job offer that required her to move across the country. In the meantime, they’d just gotten that much more luscious. Several times during the party Emma had exchanged a knowing glance with one or the other and felt lightheaded with anticipation. It was hard to believe this was really happening, but it was — if they ever got there.

Emma had ducked out of the party early to prepare the hotel room — not that it required much preparation, but she didn’t want to feel in any way rushed. She intended to savor every last second of this once-in-a-lifetime experience. 

The hotel she’d picked was perfect for the occasion — swanky, old-fashioned, and quiet, discreetly located forty-five minutes out of town. Though part of her would have loved to rub this whole thing in the girls’ parents’ faces — let them know that her world contained pleasures that their narrow little minds would never comprehend — she knew it was better to keep it a secret. She imagined looking at the two girls across the dinner table that Thanksgiving —which was only a few days away — knowing that she’d had them both, and felt an illicit thrill.

Finally, Krista and Kayla swept in wearing identical outfits: white blouses and short plaid skirts. That was not what they’d been wearing earlier. “They just want to torture me for a few more minutes,” thought Emma, smiling wryly to herself.

Usually, the three of them had a smooth and easy rapport and plenty to talk about. But at this moment none of them could think of anything to say. Emma thought about ordering a round of drinks, then remembered that the twins were underage for alcohol. Old enough to fuck but not old enough to drink — what kind of rule is that, anyway? Even so, they probably would have gotten served if they weren’t dressed like schoolgirls.

Well, who wanted to hang out in a hotel bar anyway? Emma flashed the room key — this hotel was that old-fashioned, it was an actual key — and the two girls followed her down the hall. 

In the elevator the twins cuddled up to Emma on either side, kissing and nibbling on her ears. For a moment Emma thought she was going to faint — all the blood was rushing to her extremities, her nipples sprang to life, she felt a flood of juice soaking her panties. And they weren’t even in the room yet! She gave each girl a squeeze on the rump, adding a playful little pinch for good measure.

The moment they finally got into the room the twins were on her, kissing her, fondling her, pulling her clothes off. Emma let herself be swept along, and next thing she knew she was naked on the king-sized bed, her hands and feet tied to the bedposts.

The girls giggled and Krista whispered something into Kayla’s ear. Finally, at long last, Aunt Emma was theirs for the taking. 

Slowly they did a striptease for her. Blouses, then bras, then skirts, then panties, came off and hit the floor. Emma drank in the beauty of their two young bodies. They were almost, but not quite, identical; Kayla’s boobs were a little bigger, Krista’s bush was a little thicker and darker. Both sets of pert pink nipples were standing up tall and proud.

The twins climbed onto the bed, one on each side of Emma. The three of them shared a long, gooey kiss with lots of tongue, and then the girls started to make their way down Emma’s body — neck, shoulders, collarbone. Emma squirmed and sighed. Already this was beyond fantastic, and they hadn’t even gotten to any of the good parts yet.

The twins locked eyes and Emma felt a mouth close on each of her nipples simultaneously. Her breasts had never been as happy as they were in the following minutes, being worshipped by two loving and enthusiastic young women. Emma felt like she was about to come from that alone, and in a minute she might have if Krista and Kayla hadn’t broken off and resumed their downward journey.

Ashleypumperr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashleypumperr

The next few minutes seemed like hours to Emma — hours of delicious, excruciating anticipation as two warm, wet mouths traversed her belly, hips, and pelvis. When they finally arrived at the neatly trimmed triangle of dark blond hair, the girls each planted a kiss on Emma’s mound and paused to look at each other. They had agreed in advance that neither would have the privilege of being the first to taste Aunt Emma’s pussy, so they kept their eyes fastened on each other as they leaned in with tongues extended.

Emma climaxed violently at the first hint of contact. She yelled out “Oh, fuck!” at such ear-shattering volume that both girls looked up from between her legs open-mouthed in astonishment. Emma grinned down at them. “That’s been a long time coming,” she said. The twins gave each other a congratulatory peck on the lips and dove right back in.

Working together, Kayla and Krista used every bit of technique they had and every physical tool at their disposal to make Emma come as hard and as many times as possible. By the time they were finished the older woman no longer knew where or who she was — she was a trembling piece of jelly with a big silly grin on her face.

*

When she came to the two girls were standing over her. “We need you to make a decision, Aunt Emma,” said Kayla.

“What’s that, honey?”

“Whose pussy do you want to taste first?”

Emma shook her head. “You know I could never decide that. Flip a coin or something.”

“You’re older,” said Krista. “You should go first.”

“By, like, six hours,” answered Kayla.

“Oh, just go ahead,” insisted Krista.

“Well, OK then.”

Kayla stepped up onto the bed, positioned herself over Emma, and slowly lowered her ripe little peach onto the older woman’s face. Emma could scarcely believe how yummy it was. She started slurping away like there was no tomorrow, feeling the sweet young girl writhe and moan above her. When Emma’s tongue probed as far up into Kayla as it would go, she let out a high-pitched little squeal that was just about the sexiest thing Emma had ever heard.

“Oh my God,” said Kayla to Krista, panting a little. “She has the longest tongue in the whole wide world.”

People had told Emma this before; it was quite a useful asset in the circles she ran in. She was a bit of a legend among the lesbians in their town.

Krista sat back touching herself as she watched Kayla bounce on Emma’s face. She would like to have filmed it and for a second, glanced wistfully at her phone — but no, that would be rude. And anyway, this was so sexy she knew she would never forget.

After tongue-fucking Kayla until she was moaning rhythmically, Emma sucked her clit to seal the deal. Kayla shuddered all over and grabbed onto Emma’s tits for support as the spasms ripped through her. 

For a moment it was quiet in the room, then Emma spoke up. “Kayla, honey?”

“Yes, Aunt Emma?”

“Could you untie one of my hands, dear?”

Kayla freed Emma’s right hand, which went immediately to Kayla’s crotch. Emma had been content to be led along up to this point, but now it was time for her to start showing these girls a thing or two. She began to piston two fingers in and out of Kayla’s pussy in a way she knew would drive the younger woman crazy. She pulled the fingers out, gave Kayla a healthy swat on each butt cheek, then continued.

When Emma added her tongue to her fingers, Kayla came so hard she almost blacked out. Emma smiled to herself; experience did mean something, after all.

When Kayla climbed off Krista went to take her place, but Emma asked for some water first. This was thirsty work. Also, she wanted to cleanse her palate a little. A pussy is like a fine wine; to the connoisseur, everyone has their special qualities. 

Krista’s taste was very similar to Kayla’s, though there was some subtle difference that Emma couldn’t quite put her finger on. Figuratively anyway — literally she did put her finger on it, then another, then another. Krista was copiously wet, even more than Kayla had been, and Emma soon found her face absolutely drenched in girl juice — not that she minded.

Lifting up onto her knees, Krista nimbly spun 180 degrees and sat back down on Emma’s face, then bent forward into a sixty-nine position. Kayla joined her between Emma’s legs, and from there it was like a competition to see who could stand more pleasure. It was two against one, but Emma had age, experience, and physical strength on her side. In the end, you’d have to say it was a draw. In this situation, how could anyone be a loser?

*

“So who tastes better?” asked Kayla.

“Hmmm,” Emma answered coyly, “I couldn’t say at this point. Maybe a side-by-side comparison would help?”

It took a little doing, but with some effort, the twins were able to arrange themselves so Emma could reach them both with her tongue. She took turns licking each one while using her free hand to finger the other.

She had no intention, of course, of ever saying that one tasted better than the other, even if she had thought so. Emma knew who the real winner in this competition was — it was her.
*
When the girls finally climbed off her Emma freed herself from her bonds and headed to the bathroom for a long, satisfying pee. Then she went to her suitcase and studied the equipment she’d brought. She wasn’t done with these girls, not by a long shot.

She had brought several pairs of handcuffs and soon the twins found themselves in a sixty-nine position with Kayla’s wrists cuffed to Krista’s ankles and vice versa. Emma stood back and surveyed her handiwork, nodding with satisfaction and gratitude for all she had been granted.

Emma didn’t tell the girls to lick each other, but she didn’t tell them not to, either, and bound as they were what else were they going to do? Kayla was lapping contentedly at Krista’s pussy and Krista at Kayla’s as Emma got out her strap-on and harnessed up.

For a moment Emma stood stroking her cock and watching the twins go at it. It was lovely to behold but at that moment she wanted to get their attention, to make them understand what was about to happen to them. This was her biggest and best strap-on, long and thick with an upward curve, and had tamed many a prideful lesbian. 

But Kayla and Krista were completely wrapped up in each other, oblivious to what was going on around them. So Emma got out the riding crop she’d packed, just in case she might need it, and brought the business end down on the ass closest to her — which happened to be Krista’s. 

“Ow,” Krista yelped, lifting her head from between Kayla’s legs. She started to say something, but then stopped; deep down inside she felt like she was due for a bit of punishment.

Emma raised the crop again and whacked Kayla one, just to be fair. It hadn’t been her intention to punish the twins, necessarily, but now that she was doing it, it felt right. They were sweet and guileless, but how many restless nights had they caused her over the years with their antics?

For a while, the room was filled with the cries of one girl or the other as the crop stung their shapely, tender rear ends and breasts. For a moment Emma found herself wondering what the twins’ parents would think if they could see this scene: Emma punishing their naked, bound daughters as the strap-on dangled from her pelvis awaiting its moment in the sun. They would be appalled, no doubt. Probably they would never speak to her again. But the girls were now consenting adults, so who cared what their parents thought?

Finally, Emma laid a few soft blows on each girl’s vulva and decided that was enough. Both of them were panting softly and holding back tears. Emma dropped to one knee and stuffed the dildo into Krista’s open mouth.

From there the strap-on moved to Kayla’s pussy, then Kayla’s mouth, then Krista’s pussy. Then Emma started indulging herself, fucking whichever hole appealed to her at the moment.

Emma was in good physical shape but the twins were younger, and she ran out of gas before they did. But she was pleased to see that when she uncuffed them, they just rolled over onto their sides and lay there for a while catching their breath. Emma felt confident that they wouldn’t walk right for a couple of days. Her strap-on skills had been honed by long years of experience, and she’d brought her A-game that day.

Emma brought the girls glasses of water which they drank greedily. After pouring one for herself, she sat down to think. She decided to order a bottle of wine from room service. The night was still young, and she still had a few things she wanted to do with or to Kayla and Krista. But for now she just sat enjoying a minute of blissful peace and quiet, gazing over at the two beautiful naked young women.

Ever since they’d learned how to talk the twins had had the habit of speaking in unison. It was like they were telepathically linked. When they finally broke the silence, the two girls spoke as one. “Aunt Emma,” they said, “you’re the best.”

Published 
Written by adonlibere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments