Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashley Art Model: Part Two

"I looked down. Her labia protruded from the smoothness surrounding them."

23
8 Comments 8
14.3k Views 14.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I arrived at my dorm to find Taylynn's sock slid over the doorknob. I rolled my eyes; I was tired and I wanted my bed, but now I had to wait for her and her boyfriend to quit fucking first. Great, just great. All I wanted was to get an hour of sleep before I went back for another modeling session this afternoon.

I started to slink down against the wall when Kiera, another dorm neighbor, opened her door and saw me.

"Taylynn just hung that sock not five minutes ago Ashley. I've been watching for you. You can wait in here. Come on."

"Thanks, Kiera, but I don't want to intrude."

"You won't. It's just me. Haley has classes all day Mondays then she goes to work. She won't be in until after eight. I know you're tired anyway."

When Kiera said that, I wondered. I gave her a quizzical look.

"Yes, Ashley, I know. You're very beautiful by the way."

I turned red. I was stunned. I wanted to speak, but my tongue would not work.

"I'm sorry. I've left you ashamed. Forgive me. But honestly, you should be honored. I wouldn't have the nerve to pose nude. Well... not in front of that many people."

"You saw me Kiera?" I finally managed to form words.

"I was there Ashley. How else do you think I know you're beautiful, silly? I sketched you."

I turned red again. I never saw Kiera. Then again, I was not that observant as I stood naked in front of the class. I mean, I did not put my full attention to them directly. Besides, they were behind easels while peeking at me either over or to the side of them.

"Oh. Now I am embarrassed."

"You shouldn't be Ashley." Kiera said as she took my hand. I should have been taken aback at her gesture. Somehow, I wasn't. "Not now. You weren't earlier."

"Oh, I was. Trust me. I was shaking."

"You're not shaking now Ashley," and Kiera shifted a little closer and squeezed my hand a little tighter.

I should have pulled away. At least that's what my brain was saying, however, my body was telling me otherwise.

Immediately, I got wet, but my mind was trying to override the sexual emotions flaming through me. I felt the lining of my panties dampen as the moisture slipped from me. My clit began to lengthen and rub on the lining as well. God, I knew I should not have been this close to Kiera. My subconscious was telling me “no,” but my body was reacting with “yes”.

"You're wet aren't you? Just like you were while standing in front of the class."

Damn, Kiera knew. But how? I was pretty sure I hid my arousal very well. "You knew?"

"Oh yes Ashley. I knew. I wasn't fooled. In fact, that's how I sketched you. Aroused and very wet. I'd love to sketch you for real now," Kiera said as she leaned in and licked the side of my neck.

I tilted my head in natural reflex and felt her tongue glide along my skin. The tingles it sent through me made me leak even more. I closed my eyes and let Kiera's sensual touch take me to a place I never experienced. I felt I was doing something wrong though. Well, my mind did. My body wanted what she was giving me. It knew it was alright for another girl to touch, even if this was my first time with one.

I turned my body into Kiera more and wrapped my arms around hers. My hands fell on her ass and I felt how round and firm it was.

"Uh huh Ashley, feel my ass. Squeeze it. Do you like how it feels?"

"It's very firm."

"A lot like what you and I have here," Kiera said and placed a hand upon my right breast.

I got wetter. My nipple came to life from her touch. I knew Kiera could feel its erect state through my shirt and bra. How could she not? I could even feel it and I wasn't even touching it.

I cupped Kiera's ass cheeks with my hands. This pulled her closer and caused her hand to press harder on my breast and our faces to touch. I felt Kiera's hot breath on my lips. Then she tried to kiss me and for the first time, my brain trumped my body. I turned my head and pulled away.

"Ashley?"

"Sorry. I thought I was..."

"Into this?" Kiera interrupted.

I could only shyly smile.

"Oh my... I... Ashley, I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

I looked at Kiera and knew what she was thinking.

"Kiera, it's not what you think. My body wants you but my mind is trying to trick me."

"You're a slirtgin." Kiera said then smirked.

"A slirtgin?" I inquired.

"Yeah, a slit virgin, you know, never been with a girl." Kiera said. Then with a sexual smile continued, "Until now."

I turned red again when Kiera grabbed my hand and pulled me into her and kissed me hard. I had no time to pull away if I had wanted. I didn't want too. I wrapped my arms around Kiera and let her kiss develop long and lustful.

I moaned into her lips as her hand once again found my breast. I slipped my hands inside her shorts and found she was not wearing any panties. I squeezed her ass hard this time and felt her body quiver. Her ass was hot like her kiss. Nothing stopped me from pushing her shorts down. I actually wondered if I should. I had my answer as Kiera moved her hand down and up under my shirt and bra and started massaging my naked breast. I pushed her shorts down over her round cheeks to her thighs. Before I knew it, my shirt and bra were on the floor next to Kiera's shorts.

Kiera pulled me to her bed where she sat and positioned me in between her open legs. I looked down. Her labia protruded from the smoothness surrounding them. They rubbed the bed as she leaned into my chest and ran her tongue between my breasts. I tilted my head back with a moan and let the feeling of her tasting my skin travel through me.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Kiera did not hesitate to place her lips over my nipple when she came back up. She began to suck like a baby. I closed my eyes and felt my nipple lengthen against her tongue. Tingles jolted through my veins when she flicked my erect nipple with her tongue and I grabbed her shoulders for stability.

Kiera kept sucking as she began loosening my jeans. She had them, along with my panties, down with ease. I was shaking nervously now to expose my hidden labia private place to Kiera, again, since it would be more visible this time. However, I was once again naked for a member of the art class.

Kiera was not kidding when she said she wanted to sketch me for real. Like the art pencil she used on her paper, I felt her finger slide through my damp innie slit. I tensed from having another girl touch me in the place I had only touched myself. I say "I" because I'm the only girl ever to have touched it.

I drenched her finger. I was sopping like a washcloth making a sloshing thud on the stall floor of the girl's shower. Kiera pulled away from my breast and as I looked down, she brought her glistening wet finger to her mouth.

"Mmm, look at all that slick slit syrup from that perfect hiding crevice. So hot..." Then she stuck her finger in her mouth, "and so fucking sweet!" She continued after she pulled it from her frontal lips. Instantly, I dripped on her carpet. A huge dollop pooled on the fibers before it sunk in making a dark spot under where I stood.

I didn't know if I should have felt ashamed or elated. Somehow, I felt both. I looked at Kiera and said, "I'm sorry." Why? I really didn't know. I guess I felt guilty for dripping a huge stimulated drop on her dorm room floor.

"Sorry? Oh please... You're not sorry." Kiera said as she slipped her shirt off and became totally naked with me. "You better not say you're sorry when I do this!" And Kiera pulled me down on her bed. I landed on my backside and felt her hands on my knees spreading my legs. I felt the blush through my whole body as my pussy was now fully exposed.

"Now that's nothing to be sorry for!" Kiera said as she looked at my central unit. I felt my labia engorge and finally poke out a little. I also felt my entrance widen while some of my internal lushness dribbled down my perineum. It tickled, but not as much as Kiera's tongue. I almost came instantly when she took that initial swipe up through my tender fold and began to swirl around my clit.

Every hair on my body rose making me look like a pimpled peach as Kiera tasted me. My toes curled into the bed as the intense throbbing of my clit quickened under her tongue. I let out a long strong moan when she actually started to nibble on its erect state and glide her fingers along my stomach where I knew her hands wanted to be. When Kiera found my breasts, the slightest touch stiffened my nipples more and caused them to stick out like a light switch ready to be turned on. Geez, what was I thinking? I was already turned on. I was about to cum for God's sake!

Then, it began. I felt the spasm start in my chest and work its way down my naked body. My breasts became more firm, my nipples peaked at full capacity and my vagina began to quiver. I felt it draw back inside me. My body became so rigid. I closed my legs around Kiera's head still buried between them lapping at my throbbing clit. I moaned so long and loudly, inhaled the air of the sex-filled room, and when I let the breath out, said, "I'm gonna... I'm... I'm... Uuuhhh, I'm cumming!"

My legs relaxed and spread wide and Kiera leaned back to view my vagina pulsing and flowing my warm cum as I arched my bottom into her bed. Soaking her sheets, my body twitched as the last spasms exited my crevice. On my last tingle, Kiera petted me, running her fingers through my now dripping point of entry. I moaned and sighed as her fingers slid across my slick smooth fold. It had been a very long time since I came with such intense vigor. God, it felt so damn good to flow like that again.

I lied there breathing heavily as my body came down from an enormous high. Kiera climbed up next to me and draped her arm around my naked body and pulled me close to her nakedness and cuddled. Her body was so warm next to mine. Kiera kissed the back of my neck and rested her hand on my breast. I closed my eyes and let the feeling of her next to me engulf me. It felt so natural for her to be there.

I was almost dozing when she whispered in my ear, "Ashley, you're gonna be late for your next art class."

My eyes opened wide and I looked at the clock on her bedside table. I had only fifteen minutes to get to the art studio! I swear I couldn't be late.

"Oh geez!” I grabbed my clothes off the floor, took one look at my panties and bra and opted to leave them off. I put my jeans and shirt on instead and just when I was about to throw my undergarments in my bag, Kiera said, "Leave'em. You can pick them up later."

I shot her a stunned look while holding them then said, "But what about Haley if she comes back for some reason?"

"Oh, she'll just think they were mine. She's used to me being naked anyway," Kiera answered with a smile.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll know they aren't. The bra is smaller," I replied with a blush and Kiera watched them drop almost right where they had been on her floor.

"In that case," Kiera spoke with a smile, "It will give us a reason to be alone later."

A warm feeling went through me after Kiera said that as I went to her door. I opened it then paused and turned my head back to her and said, "Then you might want to change the sheets!"

Then I pulled the door shut.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments