Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Argument

"When you've had an argument with your partner and make up"

8
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Today’s been a shit day; we’ve been arguing over everything, small things and big things. I hate arguing with you, but we bring it upon ourselves. We never back down as we’re both stubborn, you more than me. But we’re never able to just leave things. The last argument was your final straw, you got up grabbed your keys and drove off.

I’m sitting here shocked, in the year and a half we’ve been together you’ve never done this. I wasn’t prepared to feel how I do, I’m angry and hurt at the fact that you just got up and left. I don’t know whether I should go after you or just leave you for a minute. I decide to go for a cigarette and try to calm down before I go over my options.

I sit outside on the step thinking about where you could have gone – I come to the conclusion that there’s only one place you could have gone. I decide to leave you for a while so you can also calm down. I check my phone every five minutes to see if I have a message, as well as checking when you were last online.

It’s been two hours and still no word from you, I start to worry to I decide to call you. The call goes straight-to-answer phone, I throw my phone across the room onto the chair. I think to myself, “fuck it”, pull my shoes on, grab my phone and keys and get in the car. There’s only one place you could have gone so I head there.

Reaching the car park I pull up into a spot and look around, I can see your car over the other side. I take a deep breath, get out of the car and start to walk over to where you’re parked. When I reach the car I can’t see you in there so I look around the area; I notice you sitting on the bench looking out over the sea.

I sit down next to you, leaving a gap so I don’t startle you. I place my hand on the bench between us, I don’t look at you I just sit there waiting for you to say something or make a move. After ten minutes of sitting there looking at the waves crashing against the shore, I feel your fingers interlace with mine. I look over at you and I can see the emotions running through your features, you look at me and smile slightly.

We sit there for another hour talking, working through all that has gone on today. In a joint decision, we decide to head home, order in and have cuddles on the sofa. We walk back to the car park hand in hand, the tension between us slowly leaving as our hands swing between us. We stop at your car as it’s closer, I place a kiss to your lips pushing you against the car. You go to grasp my hips to keep me against you, but I pull away biting your lip. I turn around and walk back to my car without looking back at you, swaying my hips a little bit more as I walk away.

I follow your car all the way back home, we pull into the driveway and park up. You wait for me by your car, take my hand and drag me into the house. As soon as the front door is closed you push me against it, you pin my hands above my head in one hand and lean in to kiss me. I move my head so your lips make contact with my cheek, you groan and grab my chin with your other hand. You pull my head back to its original position and hold my chin as you kiss me.

I can’t help but melt under the touch of your lips against mine, I sigh into the kiss as you let go of my chin and run your hand up my top. You reach my bra-covered breast and squeeze, I arch into your hand as you pull down the cup of my bra. Your finger makes contact with my nipple and I gasp into your mouth, you push your tongue into my mouth finding mine duelling for dominance.

You break the kiss resting your forehead against mine, I open my eyes and see you staring at me. I can see the hunger in your eyes, I nod my head giving you permission. Without letting go of me you pull me towards the stairs, our lips only disconnecting when we pull our tops off. You stumble near the top step; I manage to catch you as you fall, lowering you to the stairs gently. I climb on top of you sliding my leg between yours, I can feel the heat coming off your pussy.

I take full advantage of being on top of you and pull your bra off quickly; I attach my lips to your neck, running my fingers under the waistband of your trousers. You take my hand and place it on your chest, I press a kiss behind your ear flicking my tongue over your ear lobe as I do. I can feel you shudder underneath me, I press my thigh further into you and I can feel you grind against me.

Your hands grab hold of my hips, rocking my cunt against your thigh. I throw my head back in the air moaning your name, you take full advantage by kissing and biting my throat. I grind myself on your thigh faster as you kiss your way down to my collarbone, you suck at my skin leaving a red mark behind knowing full well it’ll bruise. I move my hands to your hair and pull you away from my skin, you groan at the loss of contact as I go to stand.

LorenaKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaKarter

I pull you up from the floor by your hands, I slide my finger through your belt loop and pull you to the bedroom. Once the door is shut I spin you around and pin you to the door, my knee between your thighs whilst your hands are above your head. I undo your trousers and run my fingers below the waistband of your pants, you buck your hips forward trying to move my hand lower.

I kiss you hard as you grind against my thigh trying to relieve some of the tension, I trail my nails over your stomach up to your nipple. I pinch the hardened bud between my thumb and forefinger, pulling and twisting lightly. You moan into my mouth as I do the same to the other nipple, I kiss my way down your jaw to your neck. I lick my way down your neck and over your chest, taking a nipple into my mouth I flick my tongue over it. I kiss your nipple catching it between my teeth lightly, you moan with pleasure as I repeat the actions on the other nipple.

You drop your arms down onto my shoulders, pulling me up to your lips for a light kiss. I spin you around and push you down onto the bed, you move yourself up so your head is on the pillows. I walk over to the chest of draws and pull out a tie, I wrap it around your wrists and tie it to the head of the bed. You try to pull on the restraint but it’s holding firm, when you realise you can’t touch me you start to squirm on the bed.

I climb onto the bed beside you, pressing a kiss to your ear whispering, “If you’re good I’ll let you cum.” I can feel you nod your head against my lips, so I press a kiss to your cheek and move my way down your body to the top of your jeans. I pull your jeans down over your hips as you raise yourself up to make it easier, I pull them down placing kisses to your legs. I move my way back up to your thighs and kiss them around the top of your leg, nibbling at the skin on the inside of your thigh.

You try to move your hips down to make contact with my mouth, you groan in disappointment as I move away. I run my fingers lightly over your pants, trailing from your entrance to your clit. I can feel how wet you are through your underwear, I move them to the side slightly and you gasp as my finger brushes over your clit. I lean down and place a kiss to your clit, your hips jolt up trying to find more pressure.

I tease your clit lightly with my tongue, just barely touching it. I look up and I can see your head thrashing from side to side, your wrists going red from tugging at the tie. I pull your underwear down whilst still lightly licking your clit, I run my fingers over your thighs to your opening. Lightly pushing a finger inside you, you arch your back off the bed and let out a guttural moan. I slide my finger all the way in and leave it there, you move your hips to gain some relief. I can tell it’s not enough so I insert another finger into your dripping core.

Starting a slow pace I move my fingers in and out, I apply a little bit more pressure to your clit with my tongue. Your moans get louder as I start to move my fingers harder and faster, I suck at your clit and flick my tongue over the sensitive flesh. I can feel your walls tighten around my fingers making it hard to move them, I place one final kiss to your clit then move my way back up your body.

When I reach your face I press a kiss to your lips, you moan at the taste of yourself on my tongue. I use my free hand to untie your wrists from the headboard, keeping them tied together. You hook your hands around my neck, pulling me into a deeper kiss as I use my thumb to rub at your clit. I curl my fingers inside you and you gasp into my mouth, I thrust harder and deeper and I can feel you’re about to cum.

I use my spare hand to pinch and twist at your nipple, that’s all that was needed before you come undone around my fingers. Your walls clenching at my fingers, I ease on your clit when you start to shudder from the overstimulation. I let you ride my fingers until you’ve finally come down from your high, you moan at the loss of contact when I pull them out of you. I unhook your arms from around my neck, undo the tie and place a kiss to each wrist.

We lay down together, your head on my chest with your arm and leg thrown over me. I place my fingers in my mouth and suck off your juices, moaning at the taste. You look up at me and give me a lazy smile, “Your turn next – but after I regain some energy”.

Published 
Written by tech_chic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments