Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna and Sam Chapter 3

"Anna comes to terms with her feelings."

17
18 Comments 18
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

When I arrived at the breakfast room, I paused, all the tables appeared to be taken. I saw one small table in the far corner which was available, so I headed immediately towards it and placed my key in the place setting. Almost immediately a young waitress approached me and asked, in a pleasant eastern European accent, whether I would like tea or coffee.

"Coffee please," I said and, as she walked away added, "Could you make it strong please."

"Of course," she replied with a smile.

Leaving my key on the table, I went to the buffet. There was a good selection but I just wasn't hungry so I settled for toast with a little honey and headed back to my table.

I looked around me and saw families, businessmen talking shop and friends chatting. I felt so lonely at that moment. I had known Samantha for less than twenty-four hours and yet she had left such a hole inside me that I was incredibly confused. I loved my husband but it wasn't like this - I didn't have sex with her, we had made love. I had made love with a woman and it was eating away at me.

Lost in my thoughts, I slowly became aware of someone near me. I looked up and saw that it was Frank, the man from the bar the previous evening. He was looking at me as if he was expecting me to speak.

"I'm sorry," I said, "miles away. Did you say something?"

"That's okay," he replied, "I was asking if I could join you. All the tables are taken."

"Oh, yes, of course. Sorry." I moved my handbag to give him space.

As if by magic the pretty foreign waitress appeared again.

"Tea please," Frank replied to the question she asked everyone and, with that lovely smile, she was gone.

When he returned from the buffet bar and sat down, Frank asked, "Did you have a good time last night?"

I frowned, not understanding.

"Your friend."

"Ah, yes, of course. Very nice thank you."

"Forgive me," he said, "but you seem a little preoccupied."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just a little hung-over," I lied.

"Hmm, okay." After a moment he asked, "Are you sure that is all it is? It's just that..."

I didn't let him finish. I glared at him. "I don't know you!” I snapped, “I am hardly going to tell you my innermost thoughts!" and with that I jumped up, grabbed my key and ran, back to my room.

I heard him call after me but what he said I neither heard nor cared.

Back in my room, the door closed behind me with a bump and just stood, taking deep breaths. "Damn, damn, damn..." I repeated over and over, clenching and unclenching my fists.

Gradually I calmed down. I saw myself again in that damned mirror. I didn't like what I saw. Okay, my hair was a mess but the anger in my eyes scared me. I was normally very easy going, calm and collected. What the hell had happened to me! Yesterday I was happy, in control, but now?

One night. That was all it was, one very special night. At least, it was for me but for Sam?

She obviously didn't think so.

I decided to redo my hair and make-up. Maybe it would take my mind off it a little. I took off my blouse and bra and headed for the bathroom. I wet my hair under the shower then blow dried and brushed it until it was silky again. Then I opened the bathroom door.

"Ahh!!" I nearly jumped out of my skin!

So did the housekeeper. "Oh my goodness, I so sorry," she said, "I didn't know you were here!"

"You scared me half to death!" I told her, laughing now that I had recovered.

She was probably in her early fifties, not too slim but, even so, a nice figure and still quite attractive with her shoulder length blonde hair tied in a pony tail. I realised that she was looking at my naked breasts and I moved half-heartedly to cover them with my arms.

"I'm sorry," she said and turned to leave.

"No, please, wait," I said, grabbing my robe, "Can't you stay a minute? Please?" I almost begged.

"Okay, I have few minute."

It was then that I realised that, like the waitress, she too was European. I motioned to her to sit on the bed. When she did, I sat next to her, not looking at her but more at the floor in front of me.

"Are you alright, Miss?" she asked.

"Yes, I... I... well, no. Not really." I paused, "I am sorry, I just needed a friendly face for a minute. I don't want to disrupt your work. You should go." The tears began to well in my eyes again so I quickly took a deep breath to stop.

"Is okay, Miss. I have time. What is the matter?"

I told her everything, about Sam. About my feelings, how confused I was... everything.

Sophia, as she told me was her name, put her arm around me and held me. "Don't worry, Miss..."

"Anna," I whispered.

"Anna," she repeated, "This is all new to you. I was the same."
"You, s... same?" I stammered.

"Yes but for different reason. I was beaten by husband in Latvia. No one cared. Not family, not Police. I found love, like you, and together we come to England. Here we are happy.

"Sophia, you are a very kind person. Thank you." I turned to her and moved to kiss her, my robe falling open as I moved.

"Anna, no. This is not to help you."

I just let my head rest on her shoulder for a minute. "Sophia, I..." the words failed in my throat.

"It's okay, Anna, you will be fine. Take care." She stroked my hair as she arose.

"You too," I said, and again, "Thank you."

She was gone.

Sophia was right. I would be okay. I just needed to get over it. I was being silly. I sat down at the dresser and reapplied my make-up. Taking a little more care this time. I didn't want to look rough and invite more questions. I also had to appear normal for my husband when I got home. When I had finished I put on my bra and blouse and adjusted myself then went back to the mirror. This time I was happy with what I saw. I looked presentable but better still, the anger was gone from my eyes.

Finally, it was time to leave. My case was packed so I picked up my black leather jacket and my handbag... My handbag! Where was it? I left it on the dresser but it wasn't there now. I checked all the draws, all empty, the closet too!

Sophia! She was in here while I was in the bathroom. She couldn't have, wouldn't have... would she?

I ran to the door and opened it. There was no sign of her, no housekeeping trolley. Oh no. I couldn't breathe now. My house keys, car keys, address book, and worse still, my phone and purse. Panicking now, I let the door go, went to the phone and picked it up. A loud knock made me jump and I dropped it.

My heart pounding, I called out, "Who is it?"

"Frank."

What does he want I wondered and went and opened the door.

"I'm sorry," he said, "but you left this behind when you ran off."

He was holding out my handbag.

"Oh, thank goodness. I thought it had been stolen. You had better come in. How did you know my room number?"

"Your key tag. Your key was on the table when I joined you."

"Ah, yes, come in." I stood back as he entered.

Looking at the case on the bed as I picked up the handset and placed it back on the cradle, he asked, "You're leaving?"

"Yes. I was about to go when I realised my handbag was missing. I thought the cleaner had taken it. I feel so mean now."

"Does she know?"

"No."

"Then it doesn't matter."

"No, I suppose not."

Frank turned towards the door. "I will let you get on," he said.

"I am sorry, Frank."

"For?" he asked.

"For being such a cow. I know you were only being kind."

"It's okay... Really" he replied. "You obviously have something on your mind. I just hope you are okay."

"I will be," I said, "and thanks."

“Look, I don’t want to be a nuisance but maybe we could have coffee?”

“No,” I smiled, “I am sorry but I am married and, to be fair, I am really not good company at the moment.”

"Fair enough.” he replied, “I understand. Take care now."

And he was gone.

I lifted my case off the bed, pulled up the handle and headed out the door. Before I let it close, however, I looked back at the dishevelled bedclothes and, for a moment, remembered last night and the joy I felt.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

It soon passed and, with a sigh, I turned and walked down the landing, hearing the door snap shut behind me.

At the desk I put my key on the counter and half smiled at the receptionist.

"Three One Two? One moment please I will print your invoice." Taking the sheet from the printer, he looked at it and said, "Nothing to pay, Miss. I just need a signature please." He handed me a pen and indicated a line at bottom.

I signed.

"Thank you Miss."

As I turned to leave the receptionist suddenly called, "Miss, one moment," and handed me an envelope.

I opened it quickly. It was a note from my firm saying that my meeting had to be cancelled and would be rescheduled. Huh great. Now I had all day to myself. I really didn't want to be alone but I also didn't want to go home. I couldn't face my husband just yet, I needed to get myself together.

I screwed up the envelope and turned back to the reception desk hoping the hotel may have a baggage room I could use. The receptionist was on the phone.

"Yes," he said into the phone, "just, but if you wait one moment please." looking at me he said, "Just one moment please Miss," and back to the phone. He picked up a pen and continued, "Okay, go ahead." He wrote a number on the pad and ten o'clock then continued, "Yes, I will make sure she gets it, Goodbye," a pause then, "you're welcome," and replaced the receiver. "I am sorry," he smiled, "but that was a message for you. A young lady by the name of Samantha said could you call her around Ten am." He tore off the sheet from the pad and handed it to me.

I just stood there, my heart racing and my face burning. "Sam?" I mouthed.

"Yes, Miss," he answered, pushing the paper further towards me.

I stared at it then, slowly, took it from his fingers in what must have seemed to him, slow motion. "Thank you," I said.

"You are welcome."

I looked at my watch, eight-fifty, over an hour. What the hell do I do for an hour?

Outside there was a cold wind blowing. I decided that the first thing was to get rid of the case so I set off toward the station with the intention of finding a locker. The wind was biting and I am sure there were a few flakes of snow but if there were, I didn't notice, my mind was was working overtime, all I could think about was Sam.

When I arrived the station and found the lockers, I secured my case and checked the time by the station clock. Still only five past nine, now what? Well, only one thing for it... retail therapy! I headed for the mall. As it was connected to the station I was there in five minutes and I spotted just the shop as soon as I entered... LaZenza! Perfect! I needed something special but what? I looked at pants and I looked at bras. Corsets, bustiers, basques, baby dolls, bodies. You name it, I looked at it and then... I saw just what I wanted! Picking them off the hooks I headed for the dressing room.

I hung my handbag on the back of the door and my potential purchases on top then turned and faced the full length mirror. Suddenly I felt naughty. I watched my reflection slowly unzip its leather jacket, slip it from my shoulders and hang it on the hook beside me. I unhooked my slacks next and lowered the zip then, sitting, slid them carefully over my boots and, standing again, hung them alongside my jacket.

My blouse was next, starting from the bottom, button by button, until it fell open and I looked at my reflection and smiled. Once again I could see the old Anna striving to rise back to the surface. Slipping the crisp, white linen from my shoulders I hung it on the hook with the smart black slacks then reached behind to unfasten the clasp of my soft yellow bra. I watched as it slid down my small, but still firm, breasts, catching momentarily on my painfully erect nipples, before dropping it onto the seat in front of me.

My panties came next and, putting my thumbs in the waistband, I pushed them slowly down and stepped out of them. I was naked now save for my black laced ankle boots. "Hmm... Forty-four years old," I thought. Black hair, dyed of course, and little creases at the edges of my eyes and mouth but my body was still in good shape. My breasts were small but firm, stomach flat and reasonably toned, although I did not exercise. My pussy, shaved, was neat with just a hint of labia showing.

"Quite pretty." I said to myself, half aloud. I turned and looked at my bottom. It was still firm with no creases or spots, just smooth and neat. "Not too bad," I thought, then turned back to the front. My legs were nice too, smooth and hairless. All in all I was happy with how I looked.

I noticed a small bead of moisture on my pussy and without thinking my hand went there. I ran my finger along the hot flesh and let it disappear for a moment inside and I gave a little shudder. That brought me back and I placed my finger into my mouth, sucking it clean before reaching for the first item of lingerie, a bra, and taking it from its little hanger. I placed it around me, backwards and fastened it at the front. I then rotated it to fit my breasts and adjusted its position for comfort. I did the same with the pants and pulled them carefully over my boots and up until they fitted nicely. Finally I put on the suspender.

I liked what I saw. The image that reflected back pleased me. I was now wearing an electric blue semi push-up bra and matching Brazilian panties with black lace trim which were framed by the suspender belt in the same style. I also had blue stockings but left them off as I didn't want to waste time with my boots.

Time! What was the time? I looked at my watch. Ten past ten! Damn it, where's my phone?

I got the phone from my handbag and dialed the number on the piece of paper. My hands were shaking and my face was on fire.

"Hi."

"Sam?"

"I am sorry I cannot talk right now but please leave a message after the tone and I will call you back."

I was too late. I hung up without leaving a message. Suddenly I didn't feel sexy any more. I had blown it. I sat down on the seat, sadly disappointed but then... my phone rang.

"Sam?" I almost shouted.

"Anna! I'm sorry. I didn't get to my phone in time."

"It's okay, Sam," I said, my voice trembling slightly and my eyes beginning to fill, "I thought I would never see you again."

"Yes, I am sorry I left like that," she replied, "I didn't know what to do. I have never felt like that before and I am afraid I ran away so that I could get my head together and work out what to do."

"I thought you were gone forever, Sam." I whispered. "I never felt like this before either. What will we do."

"I don't know but one thing I do know is that I want to see you again, Anna."

"Oh yes, Sam, I want that too. So very much. Can we meet for lunch?"

"Well, I finish here at two-thirty and then travel home. Can we meet then?"

"Yes," I replied, "I would like that but I am scared."

"Scared, Anna, why?"

"Because, for once in my life I am uncertain, lost, confused and I don't know what the future holds for me... for us."

"I understand that, Anna. I feel the same way. We will just have to wait and see."

"Okay, Sam, Two-thirty it is, though it still feels a life time away."

"Yes, Anna. Take care until then."

"You too Sam. Bye, bye," and she was gone.

I sat for a moment with the phone to my ear then slowly let my arm drop into my lap. "Well, Anna," I thought, "what now?"

As I sat there, pondering, someone knocked on the cubicle door. "Do you require any assistance?"

It was a shop assistant. In that moment my mischievous side kicked in.

"Um, yes please, "I replied and unlocked the door. It opened slightly and a head appeared. She looked about thirty-five. Her blonde, streaked hair tied back in a bun and immaculately made up. The most striking thing though were her eyes, ice blue with large, black pupils and glistening like pools in the sun. "I was unsure," I lied, "I could do with an opinion."

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments