Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Am I Lesbian Or Desperate For Sex - Part One

23
5 Comments 5
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Events and friends dictate how you develop as an individual. Progressing from school to college, immediately changed my view of the world, introducing me to a new circle of friends and attitudes.

 

I met Gemma on my first day at college in the reception area. As we saw the other, we stopped dead in our tracks. It was as though we had just seen our mirror image. True, she was an inch shorter than myself but that was where our differences ended. We have long dark wavy hair, with blue eyes. Physically, the similarity continues, very slim and 34b cup boobs. We even wore similar clothes, skirts, dresses, jeans, trousers or style of top, we would be dressed in the same way, it was scary how it worked. On that first day, I’d dressed, as if not to be noticed, in trainers, jeans, white shirt and blue jacket. Although Gemma’s jacket was grey, we were identical and but for the initial shock of seeing our doppelganger, we talked for the rest of the day as if we were the best of friends.

 

Going onto college, having just turned sixteen, I’d suggest that I was a shy girl, especially with anything sexual but for life in general, I’d count myself as being confident. From the moment I met her, Gemma exuded confidence, being very bubbly, talking to anyone who cared to listen and not afraid to flirt shamelessly with either sex. In the early stages of our friendship, I was happy to follow Gemma’s lead but as time progressed, I too began to flirt enjoying the reactions of others and would often masturbate when I got home. Little by little, I was losing my shy side and becoming increasingly sexual.

 

Where Gemma and I differed was in our choice of boyfriend, although we were asked out on the same day by our respective boyfriends. Paul was seventeen, a good-looking guy and a few months older than me, stood about five-foot-ten, shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes and was pretty fit. Gemma’s boyfriend, Gary or Gaz as everybody called him was smaller than me, maybe five-foot-three if he was lucky, dark eyes and very short hair (most times he’d shave it all off) and quite plump physically, Gemma described him as her sex machine.

 

Paul drove me to the height of frustration, turning me on but seemingly never wanting to fuck me. I won’t lie, I’d wanted sex from the first time we kissed. Every chance I had, I’d be masturbating, naked and squirting over and over as I moaned his name. I thought I was giving him all the right signals. I’d stopped wearing a bra or undies, made sure I wore short skirts or dresses and tops that would give him easy access to my body. Our snogging sessions were always intense. Paul needed little encouragement to slip his hands under my top, fondling my breasts and teasing my nipples.

 

He would go further and caress my bare arse cheeks. He had gone as far as trying to tease my pussy but it was as though he’d not want to do more or didn’t know how. I did my best to entice him, stroking his cock through whatever clothing he had on and he’d always cum and just before this story took place I’d started to straddle him and grind on his hard cock until he came. He’d pull my skirt or dress up completely, I’d get so wet his clothing would be soaked and the last time we did it I’m certain that we came at the same time.

 

Gemma and Gary, by comparison, had sex the day they began to date and had it at every opportunity possible. It won’t shock you when I say that Gemma told me of her sexual exploits. She would have to be blind not to realise how turned on her recollections made me.

 

It was the end of another college week. Fridays were an easy day, a lecture followed by a gap, more lectures, more gaps and more lectures. During one of those gaps, studying was the last thing on my mind but I found my way to the study hall to meet Gemma and have a coffee. With two drinks in hand, I found a two-seater sofa, situated in a relatively secluded section of the room. Knowing that I’d see Paul during the day, I’d dressed in a very short wrap-around skirt, fastened by press-studs on my left side.

 

With no undies on, my pussy and arse were barely covered, attempting to look irresistible to my boyfriend. To add a little respectability to my attire, I wore a long jacket, which fell to just above my knees. Under that, covering my braless boobs, was a three-quarter length silky vest top. Standing by the sofa, I placed the two drinks on a coffee table, before bending down to remove my shoes and socks. Finally, I took off my jacket, folded it and placed it on the back of the sofa, before sitting down with my legs stretched out along the length of the seat.

 

Less than two minutes later, Gemma had arrived, taken off her shoes, socks and jacket, before sitting at the opposite end of the sofa. I pulled up my feet to sit cross-legged, not caring that it allowed Gemma a view of my shaved pussy. She altered her position, turning around to face me and placing her feet either side of my hips, encouraging me to straighten my legs, putting my feet across her thighs.

 

Within seconds, it was no surprise when our conversation turned to sex. Gemma wasted no time telling me about how Gary had fucked her the night before. The detailed description of the previous night was vivid enough to make my pussy wet and nipples hard. However, it was her telling me about how she fucked Gary on the bus that morning which I found impossible to ignore.

 

Wearing a similar outfit to myself, her skirt being a little longer, Gemma described how she sat straddling Gary’s legs, snogging as the bus weaved its way towards the college. Gary soon started pulling up Gemma’s skirt as she unfastened his jeans and releasing his fully erect cock. Gemma raised up her hips and guided her pussy onto his throbbing cock. An instant later she was riding him as fast as she could, wanting him to cum before the bus arrived at college. As Gemma recalled how hard her pussy throbbed and how much she moaned while fucking Gary, I felt my own pussy throbbing, crying out to be teased

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

 

“Gaz thinks you’re so hot, Jo.”

 

“He should think that, Gem, we are virtually identical.”

 

“Gaz wants you and Paul to come around sometime and maybe we can watch each other fuck?”

 

I was a little shocked by her suggestion but far from repulsed. In fact, I’d say I was even more turned on by what she was suggesting.

 

Looking at Gemma, it was clear she was as turned on as I had become listening to her sexual exploits with Gary. Her nipples were clearly hard, visible through her top and she’d unfastened her skirt as she looked into my eyes.

 

I’ll admit, I didn’t know what to say or do. It felt like Gemma was coming onto me. the touch and sight of her legs across my thighs were making my heart race and sending shockwaves from my pussy through my body. Was I gay or simply desperate for sex?

 

“Gary’s dying to see you naked, Jo and more.”

 

I think my mouth fell open with shock. Him wanting to see me naked was no surprise, it was the suggestive “and more”, which set my mind racing. With her skirt undone, allowing me a great view of her hairless, wet pussy, the fingers of her left hand moved down between her open legs, moaning as she touched her clit.

 

“Think about the four of us naked on the bed together, Jo and fucking.”

 

I could resist no longer, virtually ripping my skirt open in desperation. I pulled my top up and over my head to leave me naked. I was focussed totally on looking into Gemma’s eyes, watching her masturbate, forgetting there were other students close by. Surely, we had been seen. I slipped closer to Gemma, opening my legs wider, before beginning to tease my clit.

 

Hearing Gemma moan more and more turned me on further, not realising that I was moaning as much as her. My pussy throbbed so hard as I teased my clit, body writhing as was Gemma’s, both looking at the other. In unison, we gasped, moaning, “oh fuck. Yes!” A few seconds later, our pussy’s were oozing juices as we orgasmed hard, moaning as wave after wave of pleasure swept through our bodies.

 

“It’s been well over a year now and I still can’t believe how we dress the same way, even down to no underwear, Jo. You were so wet, Jo and when you came, your pussy was oozing juices, it was hot. I was and still am as wet as you looked, Jo.”

 

Eventually, we relaxed from our orgasmic high, giggling as we dressed and straightened up our clothing. We chatted away excitedly, Gemma inviting me to sleep at her house that evening. The invitation was far from unusual, I’d slept in her bed, with her on at least a dozen previous occasions. She informed me that Gary would be talking to Paul about joining us. Despite two orgasms, I was so desperate for Paul to take my virginity and with Gemma and Gary there too, it would be an incredible experience. However, as I continued to think of the evening's possibilities, I wondered if Gary might fuck me too.

 

Back in lectures, the day seemed to drag by more than a normal Friday. Mid-afternoon, I received a text from Paul, which read, “Hi Jo, I know you want sex but I’m not ready. You’re so sexy and so hard to resist. Enjoy tonight at Gem’s.”

 

My heart sank, thinking that any chance of losing my virginity had gone for another night. I forgot about what might happen on that night with Gemma and Gary. Since having Paul as a boyfriend, I’d developed a need for him to take my virginity and for a while, had forgotten how sexy and horny Gemma had made me.

 

With about fifteen minutes left of the college day, I received another text. It was from Gemma, telling me that she was looking forward to our night together and that she’d see me at the bus stop outside college. Suddenly, thoughts of Paul bailing on another opportunity to take my virginity disappeared from my mind, replaced by the excitement of the evening's possibilities.

 

With lectures over, I packed away my books and headed towards the bus stop. A few minutes later, Gemma came bounding towards me, greeting me with a hug and kiss to my lips and we then got onto the next available bus. During the twenty minute journey, we talked non-stop but in my head, all I could think of was of Gemma and Gary fucking on the bus that morning.

 

“Seeing you strip off earlier Jo, really turned me on. I’ve been turned on all day, ever since Gaz fucked me but since we talked I’ve been thinking about seeing you naked and making you cum again.”

 

I didn’t think her comments were anything unusual or that she was coming onto me in any way. I simply assumed she was talking about when Gary arrived and that he’d want sex with me as well as Gemma but as I considered that scenario, I decided that I’d do it if that’s what he and Gemma wanted.

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments