Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alexis' Penthouse Shoot Ch.2

"Alexis' story continues"

9
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Chapter 2 – More fun in the bedroom

As soon as Alexis’ hot, naked body was inside the master bedroom, Cate quickly shut the door behind them, wanting Alexis only to herself now. The master bedroom of the penthouse suite was a very large space with huge glass windows looking over the city below them. Both girls could see the city alive below them, people who were totally unaware of what was occurring all the way up on the Penthouse floor. The bedroom also had a plush king-sized bed, a plasma TV, and had an exquisite ensuite attached.

Taking all this in for the first time since she had arrived at the apartment, Alexis stood semi-awkwardly whilst wondering what was going to happen next, her left hand coming up to absentmindedly rub at her elbow. Cate, however, turned around slowly, leaning up against the bedroom door while her eyes ogled up and down Alexis’ naked body, thinking about everything she wanted to do to her and with her. Absentmindedly, Cate’s own lithe hands had begun to travel down her own body as she was admiring Alexis’, playing with her hardened nipples, and rubbing her clit as she stared at the beautiful girl in front of her. She couldn’t help it; she was too turned on not to play with herself at least a little bit. However, Cate wanted to do much more than just stare at Alexis.

Quickly snapping out of it, Cate walked forward and grabbed Alexis by her hands, walked her over and had her sit down on one of the plush chairs in the room, one by the large glass windows, and straddled her roughly. Looking down at her recent sex-friend, she knew she wanted to begin their newest session by simply grinding her wet, throbbing pussy on her right leg. Cate wanted her to know how turned on she was for her, and Alexis could quickly feel how wet she was. She wished she could feel her juicy cunt with her tongue or fingers instead, but it was clear to her that Cate was in control right now.

“Put your hands behind your back,” Cate demanded, grabbing onto Alexis’ hands, and placing them where she wanted them to stay. “Keep them there and don’t move unless I allow you.” Alexis was too horny to even mutter a response. Instead, all her attention was focused on Cate who was still grinding her wet, dripping cunt all over her thigh at a rhythmic pace, her long blonde hair swaying as she moved. Her body rolled as she ground, her tits heaving as she moved. Cate began to move against her at a faster pace now, sensing how she was making Alexis feel and was moaning right in Alexis’ ear. Cate loved to tease, and she was doing so all too well, especially when her grinding performance was coupled with her DD tits swaying right in front of Alexis’ face, begging to be worshipped. But when Alexis poked her tongue out for a lick at the hard nipples in front of her, Cate told her to be still and to be a good girl.

It was confusing to Alexis. Was she just here to be ground on?

“Oh, fuck this feels so good.” Cate moaned loudly into the air, having leaned back now so she was sitting upright, and now was starting to pinch and tug at her own hard, sweet, pink nipples. Alexis was almost salivating at this point now, wanting to have them in her mouth above anything in this world. They were so delicious looking and begging for her attention, but she was trapped and bound to only watch.

“Oh yeah, just watch me fuck myself all over you. I bet you’re fucking dripping wet right now – wanting to touch me and fuck me back.” Cate was really rocking her body back and forth now and had started to rub her clit as she looked down at Alexis, who was in pain almost for not being able to even touch her own throbbing cunt.

Alexis knew it was true what she had said – her own cunt was sure to be dripping and she didn’t know how much longer she could just sit there and watch as Cate fucked herself in such an agonizingly sexy way. Cate’s hot body with her big tits and sweet pink nipples whilst grinding her cunt against her, moaning while she fucked herself nice and good was making her even hornier than she was when she first started drinking the wine.

Alexis hated that she was being made to just watch and not allowed to participate, so she decided to have some kinky payback at Cate for not allowing her to be active in this session.

Plus, at this point Cate had started to bounce her cunt a little on her thigh, wanting friction on her clit even more, and Alexis knew she was close. “Oh, fuck yeah, why don’t you cum all over me you naughty little slut? You did this just to torture me, right? Make me dripping wet for you? Come on, fuck your wet little cunt on my thigh babe.” Cate groaned and did exactly that while she rubbed her clit harder and faster. “Oh, you’re so close, aren’t you? Let me help you.” Alexis started to grind her leg up into Cate, knowing this was probably against her rules of the chair game, but knew she was too close to coming to stop her.

“Oh, fuck. Oh, yes. Oh, it feels so fucking good.” Cate groaned, her hands on Alexis’ shoulders now, holding tight so she could hold fast as she ground and truly fucked herself on Alexis.

With a loud scream, Cate clenched hard around her thigh, screaming into Alexis’ ear as she collapsed on top of her, and still grinding slowly as she came down from her orgasm. Alexis was so horny now she could barely form a sentence, her brain so focused on wanting her own orgasm. Cate’s huge tits, which had been bouncing right in front of Alexis’ face, were now right on top of her own, both pairs of tits connected by the nipples almost.

Finally taking the orgasm as a queue that she was free, Alexis took her hands from behind her back and grabbed hold of both Cate’s huge tits. Grabbing them roughly and pinching them as she explored the hot, sexy, naked body before her. Cate had a light sheen of sweat over her now, which made her look even hotter than before. Almost like she had applied oil to herself.

Still straddling Alexis, Cate let her tits be played with, enjoying the feeling of being toyed with and moaning as Alexis’ hands massaged and played with her breasts. Alexis had always admired breasts on women. She loved the way they looked in and out of clothes, how they looked from behind when the woman was on her knees, and she especially enjoyed when they were right in front of her face for her to play with freely. Slowly and teasingly, Alexis pulled one of Cate’s nipples into her mouth, nibbling and licking it as she played with the other in her hand. Alexis loved that her nipples were nice and hard for her, as well as being clearly sensitive, so she started to suck on them hard while looking up into Cate’s eyes.

Cate was moaning hard again now and couldn’t believe that she hadn’t tired out yet. Typically, she didn’t have a high sex drive, but she felt like she could fuck around with Alexis and the rest of the ladies in the apartment until the end of time. Those chemicals really did work wonders on a person’s libido, and Cate knew it would be a long night ahead for the both of them.

Alexis was thinking the same exact thing in fact and was looking forward to exploring the other ladies but wanted to spend more one-on-one time with Cate. She was beautiful, fun, extroverted, and had a great body, but most of all she knew exactly what she was doing. So, Alexis grabbed Cate’s long hair at the nape of her neck, making a fist as she kissed her passionately. It almost felt out of place, given how rough they had been only minutes before. However, Cate answered the kiss with an equal amount of emotion and the two were lost in each other for a moment, their tongues moving together and seeking the other out, before Alexis finally pulled back. Both were panting quite a bit, and the two of them exchanged no words as they worked to catch their breath.

“So, what now?” Alexis asked, her breathing almost completely back to normal now.

Cate stood up then, pointedly saying “Now you get on the bed and let me fuck you.”  Alexis wasn’t sure how she was going to do that exactly, but she complied nonetheless and hopped on the end of the bed, her legs spread wide apart, open, and inviting Cate in.

“Oh, fuck,” Cate whispered as she knelt down to her spread legs “You are wet, aren’t you?” Cate spread Alexis’ thighs further apart then, opening her up further for her view. Cate loved to eat pussy but hadn’t had the opportunity to eat a woman out for a long time now. Plus, Alexis was completely shaven and looked delicious to her.

“Yeah, it’s so- oh!” Alexis couldn’t finish her thought as Cate had licked her long and hard from her clit to her ass. It was intoxicating and mind-blowing as she did this again a fair few more times, making Alexis squirm and moan loudly on the bed, her hands gripping the sheets from the pleasure she was experiencing.

Hearing Alexis moan from her tongue made Cate a little proud and so she decided to really make her new sex buddy squirm by turning all her attention completely on Alexis’ clit, sucking and licking and playing with it. Alexis was in complete heaven then, her face now dropped down into the covers of the bed as she moaned and squirmed under Cate’s tongue. It felt so, so good and she never wanted her to stop. And Cate didn’t’ want to stop either. She loved how Alexis tasted and she wanted to absolutely devour her. She licked her clit slowly, then sped up, getting her closer to the edge, then would slow down again. Cate also fucked her pussy, wanting her juices directly in her mouth. She really couldn’t get over how good Alexis’ pussy tasted to her so she happily lapped, licked, nibbled on her sweet cunt until she could feel Alexis approach her own orgasm.

Cate pulled away for a moment, reaching her right hand around to play with one of Alexis hard nipples, before diving back in and fucking Alexis with her skilful, hot, wet tongue. Cate eventually added her fingers into the mix, fingering Alexis until she was close to orgasm again, and then retreating abruptly.

PaulinaDominguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulinaDominguez

“Stop fucking teasing me!” Alexis complained loudly as Cate once again pulled away from her clit.

“Wait here then.” Cate disappeared completely, leaving Alexis completely shocked and annoyed. She’s just leaving me like that? What the hell?

Frustrated and sweaty, Alexis moved down the bed so her feet could reach the floor. Her legs had begun to ache in the position Cate had her in, so she stretched, her ass still in the air, and still in the doggy position of course. It felt good after having been stuck in the same spot for the past half hour, although she could tell her pussy was still dripping wet from being so turned on without any real release for her aching pussy.

And just as Alexis was going to get up and wander back through the hotel room, she could hear Cate come back in. She teasingly called out to her by saying, “Did you go out for more refreshments? Or take a stroll? You were gone for –“ Cate ignored what Alexis had been saying, she just quietly pushed her asscheeks apart, and with the new purple strap-on she was now wearing, started fucking Alexis hard. “Oh, my Godddd,” Alexis yelled as the thick hard plastic cock started fucking her from behind. “Oh, where the fuck did you get that from?” Alexis breathily muttered, her face hard down in the mattress as Cate continued to fuck her roughly.

Cate didn’t answer her questions however, she was just focused on getting Alexis to cum and after several minutes of rough fucking, Cate added further stimulation by reaching her hand around and rubbing Alexis’ clit. Small, but fast circles, making Alexis moan and scream while grabbing at the sheets around her. She had never been fucked so good, and Cate was going to make sure Alexis never forgot about her.

“Oh, God. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Don’t stop. Make me cum, I’m so close.” Cate took this as the sign she needed to fuck her as well as she could, absolutely jackhammering in and out of her pussy while playing with her clit. And soon enough, Alexis came with a scream and collapsed onto the bed, her pussy clenching around the plastic.

Cate made the polite gesture of letting her recover from their hard fucking, slowly withdrawing her fake cock from her tight pussy. She then knelt down and licked up and down Alexis’ slit a few times, taking in her wetness and leaving it clean for the next person to enjoy. Cate was pleased with her work on making her cum hard and fast and quickly left the room, leaving Alexis to recover and process what had just happened. Turning around, she lay on her back staring up at the ceiling as she felt her well-fucked pussy and tits that had been played with and teased. She loved what was happening this evening and she had never felt so naughty. She hoped she wasn’t going to become addicted to this feeling.

“That was quite some show.”

Alexis shot up into a sitting position, finding the girl she knew as Hannah sitting in the chair Cate and herself had just been playing in.

“When did you get here?” Alexis thought she had been alone with Cate, but she could see now that the door had been left open. Probably from when Cate had left the room to get the strap-on.

“Since she began fucking you. I let her borrow the strap-on if I was allowed to watch.” Hannah, with her pale fingers, started to slowly rub at her own clit. It was clear she had enjoyed the show, but Alexis wasn’t so sure how she felt about it. She had liked that it had been just her and Cate.

“So, you like watching people?" Alexis probed.

“I like watching women – whether they’re solo or not,” Hannah promptly responded, still circling her clit while looking at Alexis’ body. “Your tits are divine. They look especially beautiful as you’re getting fucked from behind.”

“Um, thanks?” Alexis couldn’t help but feel a little awkward, so she made for the bathroom as a quick escape. She also wanted to clean herself up a little as she had been sweating and had orgasmed so much. Her pussy juices were all over her thighs and she needed to properly clean them up.

Turning on the shower, she took some time to look in the mirror. What had just happened? Shaking her head slightly, she took a quick shower, wanting to feel clean and refreshed. She took her time, soaping up her body and playing with herself as she remembered this evening’s activities. However, she didn’t want to miss out on too much. She had just needed a quick fifteen-minute break.

When she got out of the shower, wet and dripping, she saw that Hannah was waiting for her. Naked still, she sat on the edge of the bathtub as she gave Alexis a towel.

“Sorry for being so horny out there. I just think you’re so hot, but I can leave if you want.” Alexis considered what she was saying as she dried herself off. Hannah was also beautiful, but unlike Cate, she had long black hair, average breasts, and was tanned.

Alexis decided to be more inviting than she was before, having gotten over the shock of her watching. “No. Stay.” Alexis was incredibly horny as well, both from the wine and the amazing sessions she had just had, so she couldn’t exactly blame Hannah for how she was feeling.

Hannah smiled in turn. “Crazy night, huh?”

“Definitely,” Alexis nodded as she threw the towel away. She thought there was no sense in being modest anymore and walked over to sit beside Hannah. “What have you been up to around here?”

“Oh, um, just watching mostly.” This surprised Alexis, she thought she had seen everyone being fucked and she knew how well that wine worked.

“You haven’t fucked anyone? Or been fucked?” Hannah just shook her head in response, almost blushing. Alexis made an incredulous face at her.

“I mean I’ve played around, but I haven’t fucked anyone, no.” Hannah had spent a lot of her evening licking pussy and watching but hadn’t had the guts to go that further step yet. She hadn’t even known she was attracted to girls before the night had begun.

Alexis stood up then, standing at the basin and in front of the large mirror they had. Her naked body was in full view, and she could see the purple strap on that was left by Cate on the bed directly behind them.

“Go get that strap-on,” Alexis ordered Hannah, as she bent herself over, her back arched so her ass was out and her tits were on display. Alexis was so, so horny again and thought Hannah deserved a gift for having been patient all night. She must have been so pent up at this point, and Alexis knew she needed release. Hannah silently but quickly rushed to get the purple toy.

When Hannah came back, with the strap on secured, she was unsure how to start.

“Don’t be shy. We’re both horny. We both want this. I know you want to fuck my pussy. I’ve seen you staring at it, remember? It’ll feel so good for you too. It’s designed for your pleasure as well.” Alexis explained as she gripped the plastic cock from behind her and lined it up with her entrance. She rubbed it up and down her folds, getting it wet and ready to fuck her.

“Okay, just let me know if you need a break-“

“Huh?” Alexis was only confused for a short while before Hannah’s fake cock had begun fucking her. Slowly for a few minutes, then she would hammer into her with her hand wrapped in Alexis’ hair, pulling her head back to kiss her roughly. Then she would slow down again, kiss her neck softly and watch their bodies in the mirror. Then of course she would start fucking Alexis hard and fast again, with both hands on her ass, gripping and slapping her ass cheeks as she wanted. The cycle would continue, and Alexis was a mess, moaning and screaming for Hannah, both of their tits bouncing as they fucked.

“Oh, holy fuck. Oh, god, yeah fuck my pussy hard. I knew you weren’t such a good girl. You’re a slut, aren’t you? A secret one, I bet.” Alexis remarked as she watched Hannah work her fake cock like a pro. It was clear to Alexis that Hannah was one of those girls who was super-naughty in private, but a little shy still. But still an absolute sex demon.

Alexis had no choice but to watch herself being fucked in the mirror as well, and it just added to the pleasure. She was breathless with pleasure as she watched Hannah fuck her from behind, their tits bouncing up and down in unison, the strap-on fucking her dripping wet cunt over and over. Alexis couldn’t believe how good it felt. She thought Hannah would be slow to try this, but she was fucking her like an expert and without mercy.

Alexis could feel herself getting closer to coming “Oh, yeah, come on. Fuck me just like that. Don’t stop. Pound my pussy. Oh, yeah. Oh, you feel so good.” Alexis moaned as she gripped the edge of the countertop, fucking Hannah back as she got closer and closer.

Hannah wrapped her hand around Alexis’ throat tightly in response, pounding into her so, so rough and hard while they stared at each other in the mirror, their eyes locked in each other, their breasts still bouncing like crazy. The choke quickly made Alexis cum hard, loving the pressure and dominant feeling, her pussy started clenching the strap on inside her, not wanting to let go. Then the orgasm ripped through her entire body, and she was lost in the feeling as her eyes closed tight and her body fall against Hannah’s. Hannah was, however, still slowly moving inside her as they both came down from their highs. Hannah hadn’t cum. She had been close, but the strap-on wasn’t enough for her to get over the edge. However, she wanted to give Alexis the time to ride through her orgasm.

“Hey, if you’re finished, we have a game set up for everyone” Cate yelled from the other room, which should have embarrassed Hannah, knowing that everyone could hear them fucking. But tonight had brought Alexis and Hannah out of their shells and their inhibitions were being freed like never before.

“Come on, baby. The girls have a game set up for us all.” Hannah jokingly said as she withdrew from Alexis and the two of them made their way to the living room.

Published 
Written by hamacl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments